Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decorator [Quest: Kerii]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Atani 

Decorator [Quest: Kerii] Empty Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:24 am

Atani

Exhausted from a day of endless cleaning, Kerii was relieved to get back in her own clean, nice-smelling room. She wanted to go to bed right away, but she was sure that she reeked of whatever was in that apartment she just fixed up. Consequently, she threw her clothes in the wash and took her second shower of the day, making sure that all the germs and stench sluiced off of her. Once that was done and she finished both washing and drying her clothes, the mage finally went under the cozy comforter of her bed, and once her head hit the pillow, she was out like a light.

The mage woke to beams of light gleaming through her window. She groggily sat up and rubbed her eyes. When she looked out the window, her heart fluttered a little. Though her vision was still a bit blurry from having just woken up, there was no denying the fact that it had snowed during the night. It must have happened not too long after she fell asleep, for there was too much on the ground for it to have happened much later. She imagined that some folks would need help shoveling their sidewalks. If a situation came across like the day before, there was little Kerii could do to stop herself from aiding someone, but she planned on taking a request. An official request from the board at the guildhall. After getting ready for the day and bundling up, Kerii made her way out the dormitory. She successfully passed the apartment complexes without needing to stop and help anyone. Just like any normal day, she made it to the guildhall without stopping as well. Not even pausing to say hello or get a drink, the elf walked up to the request board. Dozens of flyers were up there, rewards ranging from small to very generous. She was going to pick a more lucrative job, when one by Granny Betty was put out. Now that her apartment was clean, she now wanted someone to help decorate it. Though the healer had little experience in interior design, she felt obligated to finish what she started. Besides, how hard could it be? She ended up rearranging her own room in an aesthetically pleasing fashion. The only difference was, Kerii started with furniture. Granny Betty didn't. Well, she did have some that was worse for wear, but Kerii highly doubted that she was keeping it if she wanted someone to help redecorate. If the sweet old lady really wanted to impress her friends, she would have to have the whole interior redesigned. Some ideas were already starting to come to mind, but before Kerii started cementing any ideas, she would have to consult with her client first. She would hate to already have an idea fixed in her mind, only for the woman to dislike it. Already liking the prospect of this request more and more, the Lamia Scale mage tore the flyer off the board and started to make her way towards Granny Betty's apartment.

WC: 511/1000

Decorator [Quest: Kerii] Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

#2Atani 

Decorator [Quest: Kerii] Empty Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:24 am

Atani

Kerii left the guildhall and began making her way towards Granny Betty's apartment. She remembered exactly where she lived. She didn't even have to stop and think about which apartment number it was. Approaching her door, Kerii gave a few firm knocks before waiting for the woman to answer it. Granny Betty opened the door and gave a kind smile once she saw who it was. "My, my, what brings you here today?" the old woman asked. "I'm here to help redecorate your apartment," Kerii replied. "I would feel bad only doing half the job," she said, referring to the previous day where she helped clean. "That's very sweet of you dear. Please, come in." The elf followed the woman into the apartment and closed the door behind her. "Don't worry, I'll pay for all the expenses," the elderly woman said before Kerii could even ask anything. And just like that, Granny Betty pulled a thick wad of Jewels out, and handed them to the elf. Kerii flipped through them all, amazed at the sheer quantity of cash she had in her hands. "How do you..." Kerii began. The woman cut her off. "Oh, I come from a very wealthy family and inherited its long-standing business. You know, if I wanted to, I could own a mansion in Crocus, but I've always wanted a nice little place all to myself instead." Housing in Crocus wasn't exactly what you would call cheap. Kerii couldn't even fathom sitting on that much money doing nothing in a town like Orchidia. "That being said though, I still don't want you overspending. Actually, I don't even have a taste for luxurious things, so there would be no need to." She could understand that. "So, what kind of look are you going for then?" The woman didn't even hesitate when answering. "Something quaint and homely. I want to feel comfortable in my home. I trust that you'll do just fine though." Granny Betty said nothing more before leaving. Once again, Kerii was left alone in the woman's apartment.

The elf had lots of time to think of various designs. She sketched the layout of her apartment, and positioned where she thought certain pieces of furniture would look best. She even came up with a color scheme. It would be filled with warm, neutral colors, giving the whole apartment a homely glow to it. Going to a furniture store, Kerii ordered what she thought would look best in Granny Betty's room, all while staying within a conservative price range. Once everything was delivered, Kerii began organizing the granny's apartment. It took a while, but she finally got it just right. When the woman saw the final product, she was overjoyed with how beautiful it had turned out. Once again, she offered Kerii some cookies. The elf accepted. Biting into one, she was expecting yet another jolt of adrenaline, but there was nothing. Still, it didn't detract from its delicious taste. Just like last time, she was additionally rewarded with Jewels. She wondered if Granny Betty would need help some other time.

WC: 514+511=1025/1000

Decorator [Quest: Kerii] Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum