Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woooooow, guess I'm not welcome in the discord anymore. Jeeeeezz

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1North 

Woooooow, guess I'm not welcome in the discord anymore. Jeeeeezz Empty Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:26 am

North
But in all seriousness, for some reason, the discord link is invalid on the main page. The main reason I wanted to join the discord again, SEI/JYU/SUPERKAMIGURU is that the final chapter of Dorohedoro has been scanlated and released! I need to get a bit tipsy before I can read it, but we gotta have a finale discussion once we've both savored it. So yeah, anyone else who reads this, let Sei know, and I love you. ;)

#2Guest 

Woooooow, guess I'm not welcome in the discord anymore. Jeeeeezz Empty Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Left behind, but never forgotten.

#freenorth

#3Kon 

Woooooow, guess I'm not welcome in the discord anymore. Jeeeeezz Empty Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:17 pm

Kon

Fear not my child as you will be able to rejoin the Discord in due course.

(Open Access to Discord will become available upon release of Season 2)

#4Ianthe 

Woooooow, guess I'm not welcome in the discord anymore. Jeeeeezz Empty Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:26 pm

Ianthe
Season 2 WHEN?!

Woooooow, guess I'm not welcome in the discord anymore. Jeeeeezz BSIEiBe
#FF6633/Fiorian
#5North 

Woooooow, guess I'm not welcome in the discord anymore. Jeeeeezz Empty Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:34 am

North
It appears I was the catalyst necessary to begin Season 2. You are all welcome.

#6Guest 

Woooooow, guess I'm not welcome in the discord anymore. Jeeeeezz Empty Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:01 am

#ThankYouNorth is now trending

#7Ianthe 

Woooooow, guess I'm not welcome in the discord anymore. Jeeeeezz Empty Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:20 pm

Ianthe
But like for real tho...Let people in the chat..>_>

Woooooow, guess I'm not welcome in the discord anymore. Jeeeeezz BSIEiBe
#FF6633/Fiorian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum