Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

One like me [Kerii & Sorcha]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sorcha Donovan 

One like me [Kerii & Sorcha] Empty Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:03 am

Sorcha Donovan
How long was she here now for? A couple of weeks to say the least, apart from that the thing was that she had not found anything yet. No news from her brothers or anyone else for that matter. Though she was now different, she had made a decision for herself, she had decided to join Lamia Scale and look at her now. Making decisions for herself, she was quite proud of that. Of making a decision that is. She was more satisfied now that she was in Orchidia. Even though the festival still did not fit how she thought of the world, she was not hateful about it. She just knew that she thought differently than other people. Apart from the festival, Orchidia had done a lot to simply accept the world and nature to work together and that was a beautiful thing.

She wouldn't mind calling this part of Fiore her new home, her second home as the capital of her race was of course number one. The thing was that she wasn't sure when she would return and if she dared with empty hands. Could she face her uncle and telling him that she had not find Giomanach, Moira or Killian and Hunter. She as Sorcha Donovan and she picked herself for a while.

She was sitting outside, having a picknick on her own, she had this little basket, with more than enough food for one or even two and that was because she had not been taken good care of herself and it was time to do that too. She was missing company a lot, but again this was why she had made the decision to join a human guild.

Be the leaf.
One like me [Kerii & Sorcha] WpMV1nH

#2Atani 

One like me [Kerii & Sorcha] Empty Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:12 am

Atani

Kerii Virrel
One Like Me
- 243| outfit | @Sorcha -
As Kerii walked through the Flower Festival venue, she couldn't help but stare in amazement at all the sakura trees in full bloom. Although she lived in Orchidia, the very town completely full of greenery, it was rare that so many people were able to come together from all over Fiore to simply appreciate all that nature had to offer. The way Orchidia in particular functioned was not that of any of the towns Kerii had visited. The people of Orchidia were able to live alongside nature without doing much to interfere with it. Where the Flower Festival was being held was uninhabited, and nature was free to do whatever it wanted. The only human involvement was with maintaining the plants' health, and now, during the festival, setting up stalls to sell treats and souvenirs. Honestly, Kerii could care less about those insignificant things. Her heart has always been, and will always be, with Mother Nature's creations.

The elf branched away from the vendors, and towards some open space, where she could see all the beautiful flowers and cherry blossoms. Beginning to walk towards a bush of white flowers, a girl with pointy ears and auburn hair caught her eye. She hadn't encountered too many elves in her time in Fiore. The normally introverted mage decided to seize this opportunity; she wondered how differently their lives compared.

"It's rare to meet another elf here," Kerii said, approaching the fellow elf. "Want some company?"
bloop :3
template by punki of adoxography

One like me [Kerii & Sorcha] Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

#3Sorcha Donovan 

One like me [Kerii & Sorcha] Empty Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:31 am

Sorcha Donovan
Sorcha wondered and wondered. Her mind always going into the loopholes that were possibilities, in dark thoughts that she did not want to think about and as she noticed she did that, she would get back to the facts. Stating her name, her age, the name of her parents and the name of her brothers. She did no longer say if they were alive or not and as her magic felt a sort of blockade she no longer mentioned that she believed to be an earth mage or elf.

My favourite colour is moss green.

Things like that, just to order her mind.

My hair has an auburn colour and my eyes are amber coloured.

She pulled her long hair over her shoulder and started to use the braids that her mother had taught her, even the upper part of her long hair was already braided to avoid her hair getting into her face, she was just doing something to get her mind occupied. She did not feel like meditating, it was too busy for that anyway and it would not calm her thoughts. She simply sat there, staring at the nothing, not taking in the beautiful flowers, the view of the lake in the distance or the beings. She would see that later again when she calmed down. She thought shortly about her conversation with Lilja and was surprised to hear someone speak to her and looked up. Her hair was like cherry blossom what calmed Sorcha down immediately, as well as her pointy ears, "Oh yes, please. Like you said, it is rare to see elves around."

she had met one in Magnolia and one here or perhaps two but she wasn't entirely sure and she was glad to see someone that would perhaps not be too different in her way of thinking as Sorcha herself was. "I am Sorcha, nice to meet you." She immediately said and switched her seating position as to be more welcoming and have the other elf sit down as well. She would offer her some of her food and drinks as there was way too much for only herself and she definitely didn't mind sharing with another elf.

Be the leaf.

#4Atani 

One like me [Kerii & Sorcha] Empty Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:28 am

Atani

Kerii Virrel
One Like Me
- 307 | outfit | @Sorcha -
The auburn-haired elf agreed that there weren't many elves around, and also let Kerii sit down with her. As Sorcha introduced herself and adjusted the way she sat, Kerii too, sat down on the opposite side of the picnic blanket. "My name's Kerii," she said, smiling at her new acquaintance. She had no idea how far their conversation would progress, or what she would learn about Sorcha, but if she grew up in Galadriel like Kerii's parents, but unlike Kerii, she wanted to know what it was like. Kerii had only been to Galadriel to see her family, but that had only been a week out of every two or so years. In fact, she hadn't been to Galadriel since she left home, which was roughly three years ago. Actually, she didn't think she had been to Galadriel in five or maybe even six years. She really only went to see her family on her father's side of the family -- the Virrels. Her's mother's side, the Tathvir side, was... estranged, to say the least. Nobody went too deep into the context of why they were isolated from the rest of the family, but it was clear that there was some sort of falling out. Apart from that, Kerii was completely left in the dark.

Sorcha offered Kerii some food and drink. "Thanks," she said, as she reached for some food. "So, what brings you to Orchidia?" This seemed like a good way to start piecing together Sorcha's story. As far as she knew, Sorcha was not a member of Lamia Scale. She hadn't seen her in the guild hall, but then again, she couldn't remember much of the past several months, so for all she knew, Sorcha could very well be a resident of Orchidia or even a member of her guild that she completely forgot about.

#9b2222 - Sinese

#5Sorcha Donovan 

One like me [Kerii & Sorcha] Empty Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:05 am

Sorcha Donovan
The elves that she had met here, more represented the sakura colours, the girl here with her soft pink coloured hair and the last one with the lilac colour and she more felt that she represented autumn with the colour of her hair. It was not something that she thought was less pretty, but something different surely was interesting. Her family mostly had the dark brown colours, unless they dyed it in the time that they were gone. She never have met a Kerii but she smiled politely, she had not met many elves anyway when she was still home, even being in a capital had that effect ability on others.

She felt always more strict and yet carefree when she met another elf. This was the effect of how her father raised her and even though her uncle had tried to stop that behaviour, it was difficult to change something that had been in your system for sixteen years. The four years without him had made her a bit better but she still went into overthinking mode. She took a sip of her own drink and was glad to see that Kerii did take a bit of the food she had, she looked up from the basket when she was asked why she was in Orchidia. "Well first I came here to find some of my family members as I heard almost everyone is here at the moment." though the busy days had been mostly over now that the festival had been going on for weeks. "Orchidia kind of grew on me and I joined the guild here." The stamp or whatever you wanted to call it was hidden by her long hair as it was on the back of her neck and she had not been there really often yet, it made her a bit shy.

Be the leaf.

#6Atani 

One like me [Kerii & Sorcha] Empty Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:46 am

Atani

Kerii Virrel
One Like Me
- 301 | outfit | @Sorcha -
Kerii listened as Sorcha gave her reply. Evidently, she came to Orchidia to look for some of her family members, which made sense. A lot of people from all over Fiore were here in Orchidia to celebrate the Flower Festival. "Well, I can't say that I've seen that many elves around here," Kerii replied. At least, she didn't see any elves that struck a similar resemblance to Sorcha, which was rather unfortunate. Kerii knew precisely where her family was in Fiore, and if nothing had changed, the rest was still in Galadriel. She actually hadn't seen them in a long time and wanted to get together with them again. She wanted to see her grandparents Orrian and Írdis, but most of all, she wanted to meet her mother's family for the first time.

Sorcha went on to say that that Orchidia had grown on her, which again made sense. Even when the Flower Festival wasn't happening, this own was full of nature, and elves were known for their deep connection with that. It was one of the reasons Kerii herself was drawn to Orchidia. But then, Sorcha said that she had ended up joining the guild there, which made Kerii's heart jump. "You joined Lamia Scale?" she asked, trying her best to mask the surprise in her voice. "When?" If it was recently, that would have made more sense as to why Kerii couldn't remember her. She was sure that if another elf had joined the guild, she would have heard about it, but she had only started remembering past events less than a week ago. It sort of frightened her that the possibility of not remembering someone, especially a fellow elf, joining the guild was very likely. But for now, she would just play it off like everything was normal.

#9b2222 - Sinese

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum