Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Train With me [Mission | Alisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisa 

Train With me [Mission | Alisa] Empty Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:42 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 520 | TAG: @solo | ALISA | LUMEN  

Between the war and its aftermath, the festival and its preparations, Alisa really had not been having quite enough time to focus on that half year old training plan of hers. When the war with grimoire first began, Alisa understood just how much her lack of experience could ultimately hamper her fighting efforts, how simple training might sharpen her body, but only with adequate experience could she put all of her technique and physical conditioning to its utmost use.

Orange juice, a banana, and a mug of coffee. Alisa would much rather avoid eating a hefty breakfast after what she expected would be a cardio heavy session... She'd get her usual morning workout in, the find herself some mission to do, and perhaps, who knows, whatever mission she found could somehow complement her daily session:

"Perhaps that wannabe detective still needs some help getting rid of the gold in his pocket...?", mused the sculptress, nonetheless acknowledging one of Orchidia's most prominent employers of mages for his wide array of business opportunities. Where he found all that money was beyond her, but also none of her business.

"No matter... Let's go Lumen~ Oh...?", a particular sight brought a hand to her hip, spotting a piece of paper in her partner's hand as she offered it to the sculptress with a sheepish, but cheery look on her face, "Now this looks interesting. Seems like our morning run just got a little longer~"

Alas, Lumen not for a moment seemed to consider such an outcome to her helpfulness, and once those words reached her ears, her mood visibly darkened, head cocking down disappointingly at the mere prospect of the grueling training to follow.

That gloomy mood wouldn't last long though, Alisa gave her that much credit. Before long, Lumen had steeled herself for the unexpected, increased difficulty of her exercise.

Under the warm but soothing morning sun, the sporty sculptress jogged to the location with Lumen at her side, with nothing but each other to keep company and a gentle, early summer breeze to keep them fresh, brushing softly against their flushed, glistening skin. Perhaps enough for Lumen, but such a run barely qualified as a warmup to this artist, and as such, she scarcely broke a sweat over it. Her ponytail bobbed and swayed under the wind, while her full, shapely bosom jiggled far too much for her liking... Though tight enough for her cleavage to spill out ever so slightly, her choice of top left much to be desired; she'd need it far tighter for the full measure of running comfort Alisa normally sought.

She had traded away some tightness for much needed freshness, a wider cut matching her shorts, keeping her body fresh mid jog... But clearly buying it a size too small hadn't been enough... It was good enough for her to deal with though, without even shooting an envious look at her partner's blue track jacket. Lumen may be a candle, but she had to be roasting underneath it... That vivid red flush on her cheeks wasn't fooling anyone. In the end, Alisa actually arrived a fair bit before her client, thought she easily located the training grounds...

Strength is also Beauty

"Flowing with the summer waves~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Train With me [Mission | Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Alisa 

Train With me [Mission | Alisa] Empty Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:56 am

Alisa

WORDS: 700 | TAG: @solo | ALISA | LUMEN  

Guess she was the early riser among the two of them... She probably still had a fair bit of time the client arrived, not too much, but some, just enough to rest a hand on her hip and examine the setup. The woman had apparently converted this clearing into her personal training ground, with a neatly defined, wide space to run around in, and a fair number of exercising paraphernalia... Weights, skipping ropes; wooden training posts... Most of the metal equipment had been neatly stacked under a thatched roof. It looked shaky but sufficiently steady to at least protect the tools from the rain, and yet Alisa couldn't help but wonder why would the woman bother going to such lengths to make an outdoor gym... But sitting still allowed her body to cool down, or at least, feel the uncomfortable flush heat on her skin, made all the less pleasant by the warm sunbeams overhead. Realizing she'd rather continue her training, she walked over to a barbell, put some weights on it, and started lifting:

"Uhm... Should you really be lifting weights before our obstacle course?", a voice called out halfway into her fifth set, and when Alisa turned she came face to face with a seemingly fit young woman, matching the description of the client in posture if not in appearance.

Of course, that kind of doubtful challenge earned a confident smirk from the woman as she laid down the barbell, calmly waiting for Lumen to join her after her little jog around the clearing:

"My, my~ You should say that after keeping up with me~", replied the sculptress, stylishly flipping her hair, or rather, the short fluttering lock on her right said

"Confident huh...? Fine, show me you have something to back that confidence."

They actually managed to hold a nice little conversation, inbetween a calmly paced breath. Even as it turned somewhat ragged under the straining race, the two women managed to keep it going. Alisa mostly, her client seemed to struggle after a while, and Lumen, well... Lumen never spoke to begin with, even though she could hear the girl panting from all the way ahead.

In the end, she explain how her own job as a mage for hire wasn't too different from a mercenary's; something between that and a jack of all trades working odd jobs. Contrary to popular belief, few of those jobs involved fighting, but all of them were expected to involve magic and that alone required a fair bit of effort. Perhaps far more than racing around the forest, through foliage and shrubbery, up or around whatever branches and obstacles came before them... Seheda didn't really need magic though, quite the opposite, she seemed fully aware of the common ground between her ideal job and the Blue Pegasus mage's... After a while, she even admitted she expected whoever helped her to use their magic and give her a run for her money. But Alisa didn't really need that extra help now, did she? Not when even her base speed and endurance all but left the panting client eating her dust, unable to hold their conversation:

"Come on now~... Don't tell me you hired me just to lag behind?", still fully composed, Alisa looked back, smirked and winked, daring her client to hurry up and try to keep up with her, "You wont get much training done that way~"

Lumen visibly struggles, but also manages to keep up with the client, if not Alisa. Though not running at full speed, the tall woman's endurance was beyond what either of them could handle, indeed she knew of only a few people who could keep up with her, and even give her a run for her money. To her credit, her playful words gave Seheda the second wind she needed to catch up, though she could hardly stand up by the time they completed the second lap around her obstacle course.

After getting the payment for her little personal training stint, Alisa bid the exhuasted woman goodbye and made her way back to town. Before anything else, Alisa and Lumen both needed a shower, and a change of clothes before going around to look for their next mission. With so many people visiting Orchidia for the festival, they'd likely struggle finding truly difficult work... But she could settle for however many easy ones she could get her hands on...

Strength is also Beauty

"Flowing with the summer waves~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Train With me [Mission | Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum