Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell Me About "Gamble Fish" Anyone Who Loves Read This?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1mangalover 

Tell Me About "Gamble Fish" Anyone Who Loves Read This? Empty Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:07 am

mangalover
I am going to start reading "Gamble Fish" today it seems to be very interesting to me. I have read a short intro of this story which says "The story is set at Shishidou, a school attended by rich and elite people. Tomu Shirasagi, a gambler, is a mysterious new transfer student who has come from a public school (instead of a prestigious private one) and faces the elitist environment. There, he declares a challenge toward any student and claims he will bring to the ruin the whole school through a series of gambling matches." so any one here who knows about Gamble Fish?

#2Kon 

Tell Me About "Gamble Fish" Anyone Who Loves Read This? Empty Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:34 am

Kon

This topic has been moved to the relevant location: Lounge & Laughter. The Review forum is reserved for requesting work to be reviewed from the staff.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum