Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking a Step Away, For a Bit

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Augusta Rhines 

Taking a Step Away, For a Bit Empty Sun May 13, 2018 3:45 pm

Augusta Rhines
Going to be stepping back for a bit, particularly as far as the Discord goes. Goes without saying that I've become more unbearable and an outright jerk in the wake of some things which have been going on.

Right now things with the new job are nothing to what I had hoped, and stress and worry stemming from that is absolutely bleeding into my interactions right now and the it's not meshing well.

For at least a few days while I go through and properly determine everything moving forward, I'll likely to gone from the site and Discord in all capacities.

To the people who I've hurt or insulted in the past few days since all of this drama has begun to develop, I'm sorry.

Hopefully once I'm back I'll be a better person than I am right now.

#2Vivianna Mystcreek 

Taking a Step Away, For a Bit Empty Sun May 13, 2018 10:41 pm

Vivianna Mystcreek
I don't know much about the subject directly, but I know the feeling of what you described, for I lived through it once.

It takes someone a lot of strength to accept their own mistakes and apologize like you did, to know where to step back as you said. The feeling of messing up sucks big time, so I just wanted to chime in saying this to cheer you up a bit, I guess.

The idea of becoming a better person while sounds great, can also cause a lot of stress on yourself if idealized so strongly, which you mentioned you had a lot of; so please take care of yourself. Hope It doesn't feel like I'm talking out of my ass, but I just thought that in discord you were so chill and professional all the time. Wish you the best!

Taking a Step Away, For a Bit HOd83yH
"Behind the door where no eyes observe, that's where the witches live."
Sheet  Character  Fortune
Speech: #ffcc00

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum