Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young & The Restless [Alisa]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:27 pm

Arisa has gotten some fun out of these past few days due to the festival and the people she has met up with. There was; Lily/Esperia, Lucifer and Noel... Even though some bad things have happened, it was cured with some informants after the chaos already happened. She was quite unsure how to feel, but for now she had to find Alisa and tell her that perhaps sooner or later.. No. Arisa shouldn't tell her such things as it'll cause more harm than anything. Her mind was indecisive as she then thought that Arisa would want to be told if she was somehow going to disappear.

Today she wore a purple kimono with long see-through sleeves of lilac. The first layer shaped like long banana leaves that are lilac colors, below that there is the base of light green. It was beautiful and elegant - a kimono to be used for marriage and special occasions in a different Country. Earlier from Lily, she told her that Alisa was around, but her eyes seem to deceive her. There were no signs of her lovely friend that was like a sister to her as she was to her. Slowly she walked forward like a Geisha without the appearance of one to look for her beloved friend. There was so little time, but so much to tell.

#2Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Wed May 02, 2018 11:19 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @arisa | CLOTHES

With the festival season now underway, Orchidia looked significantly busier than the last time Alisa visited. Despite the chilly breeze, Alisa felt perfectly comfortable in this weather now that the storm had passed, attested to by the eye catching cleavage as the fabric of her attire slipped down from her shoulders, ever so slightly. As she sought out the least frequented paths, sparing but a cursory glance at most passerby's, her mind simply wandered...

Despite their sisterly proximity, Alisa hadn't seen much of Arisa in the past few days, and hoped this spring festival might bring them together once more. At a time and place like this where everybody and their mother feels up for a visit, she'd likely run into her at some point, right? Perhaps even sooner than she though... This thought had lingered around her head for the past few days, perhaps even before she heard about the festival. The only question now was, when would she finally get her wish, if at all?

When she saw her, Alisa immediately understood what had drawn her here, but then again she needn't have seen the kimono to realize that... After all, she herself wore a stylish, elegant kimono, obviously intended for a bit more than simple festival strolling. Indeed, Alisa had heard about an oriental dance show, where she'd been heading before running into her angelic friend:

"Good afternoon, Ari~...", she'd greet her friend with perpetual cool smile, betraying the faintest hint of joy at finally running into her... Comfort even, at finally running into the closest she ever had to a sister. Short and elegant, her stride nonetheless kept a smooth, graceful sway of her hips, as she the sculptress casually ran a hand down her hair, adjusting it as she approached, "Fancy running into you here~... How have you been?", she inquired, tilting her head slightly

Strength is also Beauty

"With Spring comes renewal..."
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Young & The Restless [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Wed May 02, 2018 12:15 pm

She felt peaceful or at least looked such as she wanted to act like no eyes were on her. 'Last thing I need is chaos happening to these innocent people.' she believed. Her golden eyes gazed forward and felt the small winds caressing her soft fair skin of her cheeks. Her curves were getting attention as she felt more eyes on her, including men accompanied by women - it was like she was a Geisha. She has heard of them from Sin, but truly she has never seen one. Perhaps she did, but her memory fails with such little details in the past.

Kuriana within her, that part she knew, but she couldn't figure out anything else. Was she dead yet alive within her? Arisa continued on her path to see a familiar face, Alisa. 'Calm your emotions... Relax.' thought a woman in her mind. With that she did so letting Alisa come to her. Her right hand went for a strand of hair to twirl it and smile sweetly, looking away. ''It is grand to see you again, my sister.'' she spoke her sweet soft foreign voice. Letting go of the strand, she looked back at Alisa. ''Where have you been? I.. was worried for many reasons...'' she said confusingly. She felt alone and after Fye dying due to her own misfortune, she was worried about Alisa too.

#4Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Wed May 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Alisa

Indeed, the fresh memories of war yet rung inside Alisa's head just as much, yet she tried to look forward as much as she possibly could; and this coming from a woman obcessed with seeking vengeance for a bygone past. Perhaps for that reason she knew better than to think too much on the war beyond what she could do to prevent another one, to prevent the sister before her from finding herself in battle once again:

"I was in Crocus until a few days ago...", the answer came with an almost embarassed brushing of her cheek, finger rubbing along her smooth skin as she glanced away. Like the wanderer she so often presented herself as, she felt the slightest touch of shame whenever she admitted to having stayed in the same city for far too long, as if she'd casually disregarded one of her own principles. Never chained down, always free to roam... An ideal almost as beautiful as the blonde before her, perhaps even harder to reach, "My, worried about me~ You needn't have, but I appreciate it regardless."

She reached for her chest, visibly humbled. At times a mask she put on for others, but at other times that same mask actually expressed her real emotions.

"...You look lovely. I trust you and him are doing alright as well?", added the sculptress, moving one hand to her hip, thinking back on how out of it Ari had looked the past few times they met. Had she gotten over whatever ailed her? Perhaps... Perhaps only temporarily, but now that they'd met, Alisa could support her as she always had. Resting her hand on the woman's arm, she'd gently guide her towards where she'd been heading before, "Join me for a walk~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#5Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Wed May 02, 2018 2:30 pm

The small bringing up of Crocus reminded her or that one guy that was tall and buff. His hair of black and the words he spoke were quite well spoken. Her memory doesn't remember any names of his if he said any names to call him. The fight was quite interesting as there were many people - people she didn't know and it honestly felt really clustered and one person she did know being Alisa herself. The smell of flowers swooping by and the feel of Alisa's touch against her arm snapped her out of it. She couldn't think of Crocus right now, as there was a festival to be finished.

''I don't mind a walk.'' she said with a genuine smile. They walked side-by-side as she then thought of the last question before the question about walking. ''Me and him... I wish I knew for sure - don't remember much of that day. When I remember it fully, I will surely tell you.'' she spoke as her memories felt fuzzy of that day. All she remembered was him saying how he cheated on her - hurting her... everything as they battled. The thought of ever hurting him was painful, but for now she walked with Alisa to enjoy this day.

#6Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Wed May 02, 2018 3:04 pm

Alisa

Unlike Ari, Alisa seldom spared much thought for Zade beyond him being someone she'd like to fight once again. She had a certain amount of respect for him as her enemy, the kind she seldom yielded. But she'd be far more interested to hear the not so loving, but defenitely strenuous activities Arisa and her boyfriend had gotten up to lately, and possibly feel jealous about them.

Having seen that man fight once before - albeit briefly - Alisa had a decent understanding of his capabilities, the brevity of that battle all but attesting to them. Even know, should she come face to face with him, she all but doubted her chances at victory. Perhaps she merely overestimated his strength, even know.. But her instincts urged caution, and she had no interest in ignoring them. Only time would tell if she'd ever see a chance to put these instincts to the test, but a no small part of her looked forward to the chance... She knew fighting immensely powerful opponents would ultimately strengthen her, and Alisa lusted for power above all else.

"Must have been quite the day for you not to remember much of it~", ironized the sculptress, raising an eyebrow as her curiosity peered through. She made no mention of it beyond that note, instead inspecting her friend's figure. Impeccable wardrobe as always, drawing the eyes of men and women alike with every step she took. Alisa scarcely noted such details anymore, but she obviously still spotted for her friends, "Well, I'm defenitely curious, I can tell you that much..."

She needn't have though, Arisa knew her well enough, and even if she didn't, she could probably pick up on it easily enough...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#7Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Wed May 02, 2018 3:55 pm

Her facial expression turned sorrow towards the memory she did remember of that day. Hopefully, there was more too it. There surely was something good that happened that day, but so much has happened to where it feels like the memory was knocked out of her - literally. ''Well, me and him did have a fight..., but I don't remember how it turned out.'' she started and her fingers rubbed against one another as if there was something missing, something important. 'Ugh, it hurts... trying to remember...' she thought as she continued on her walk with Alisa which seemed relaxing.

''I envy those people... Where they live a peaceful life - husband and wife never part for so long... have children. They laugh with each other like a happy...little.... family.'' she spoke coldly filled with sorrow. A little girl ran in front of them and tripped. 'Nnn..' she made the sound as she took a kneel to help her up. The little girl looked at her with her purple eyes towards her golden ones. ''Pretty...'' she little girl spoke breathless. ''Hehe.~ Watch out, you might get hurt accidentally. Go safely to your parents now.'' she said happily and booped her nose. The little girl giggled and ran off after waving bye to Arisa. ''Thank you miss!'' she said and caught up with her parents. She picked herself up and walked with her once more... with more sorrow... about the child she had taken... ''Let's continue...'' she spoke quietly and went on.

#8Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Thu May 03, 2018 10:55 am

Alisa

Despite her initial, apparent cheer, this memory hardly felt like a pleasant one for Arisa, whose joy faded the moment Alisa commented on it. Whatever it was, she obviously wanted to know, but also disliked the idea of making her best friend think back on such an obviously saddening memory. Even though Ari soon indulged her curiosity, the sculptress scarcely felt any delight at the notion. She witheld any words of envy at the thought of literally fighting that guy, glancing away guiltily for a brief moment: Besides, she didn't even know whether they literally fought or merely argued over something or another.

For her friend to lose her memory of the incident, she obviously placed her bets on the former.

Arisa, however, envied something else altogether, and as her voice reached Alisa's ears, the sculptress' gaze drifted towards those same people in turn, "Hardly...", she shook her head solemnly, "If only we lived somewhere without war, you might be right to envy them...", turning back to Arisa, she flashed her a calm smile, devoid of the cynicism that might accompany her statement, "If their fate ever leads them on a collision course with someone unpleasant, this idyllic life could turn to hell overnight."

This same powerlessness had lead Alisa into this life, and though she dreamed of one day having that innocence back, she understood the dangerous futility behind such hopes. When the running girl tripped over, Alisa tensed, and she'd have blitzed over to help had Arisa not done so herself. After the girl shrugged off the fall with Ari's help, Alisa simply giggled:

"Innocence truly is beautiful though, I'll admit~...", observed the graceful woman, raising a hand over her lips

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#9Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Thu May 03, 2018 5:47 pm

Arisa continued to walked with Alisa after helping the child. The innocence is another meaning for naive  as she too was naive once. She still is, but not as much when it came to people. She learned so much after escaping to here. She hid the darkness that used her as a capsule. Her smile, eyes and body language fooled all as she was always showing such happiness if not sadness. No one could expect her to be filled with so much hate, jealous and such as her mind felt so confusing to her sometimes. The love, all love was driving her crazy inside that within her soul it was crying.

She shook her head and held a soft facial expression as she walked gently beside Alisa. Her purple sleeves that were see-though brushed against Alisa's sleeves. The people continued on with their own path and fun till she soon saw some kids playing with some airgun - chasing some other kids. They ran and ran as soon one of them hit against a cabbage cart. Without looking, the kid continued on with their day as well as the other kids. ''MY CABBAGES!'' he flailed and yelled. They all rolled on the floor and in front of another woman's foot. The rest Arisa didn't pay attention to as they once more continued on their walk.

#10Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Fri May 04, 2018 4:05 am

Alisa

Nobody could ever grow to their level of power while holding such hopeless naivité, Alisa and Arisa's very existence both attested to that notion, as did those of most other strong mages Alisa knew. Exceptions could spring forth every so often, and even the pere prospect of one eventually appearing attracted Alisa's attention like few others; with her student Liana standing proudly as the chief example. Not to say one couldn't hope for an idyllic life such as this, but they'd have to wait until they had enough power to protect it, preferrably after outliving one's enemies. In the end, Alisa simply sight as they walked forward, past the hopelessly philosophical contemplation and towards a dreadfully entertaining one:

"Oho...? Quite certain I've seen this man before...", noted the sculptress, raising a hand to her chin, quizzically furrowing her brow. Merely staring yielded no fruitful conclusions, not at first anyhow, beyond a amused chucke at the cabbage salesman's franticity; the moment those kids knocked over his preciously green wares. Alisa glanced down, hooking her idle hand behind the crook of her elbow as she squeezed firm, shapely bosom between her arms, pushing her cleavage up ever so slughtly, "Yes, no doubt about it... I've met him somewhere."

Yet for the life of her, Alisa couldn't reach it... Bereft of a keen picture of where she'd seen this dramatic, unlucky salesman before, Alisa found only vague memories and assumptions, shifting her gaze sideways and seeking Arisa's, as if the blonde might know better:

"Marigold perhaps...?", she suggested, thinking back to that quaint little village with little to do but help farmers with their daily life... She hadn't visited that town in a fair number of months, possibly even a year, and had little interest in doing so. She could easily find something to entertain herself and stave off boredom, but the real charm of Marigold laid not in the town itself but the surrounding landscape...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#11Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Fri May 04, 2018 2:07 pm

The man of cabbages, it truly did remind her of something as well. She stopped walking for a moment as soon as they were about five meters away from the cabbage stall itself. The tip of her pointing finger of her right hand pressed against her jawline on the right side. Her hip went out a little towards the left as she was in a thinking position. ''It's going to bother me now because I swore there was someone with cabbages I met before somewhere else.'' she wondered and then looked back at the man. This guy was thin, tanned skin with luke warm green eyes. He seemed to be in his forties.

She looked back at Alisa and then wondered about what Alisa was guessing with Marigold. ''Well, the one I may somewhat remember is that larger fellow who owned a farm, but was super lazy. So it can't be him unless this guy is the seller of those cabbages people helped em plant.'' she said pointing backwards with her thumb over her shoulder. Within a second she had her arms dangle against her sides again and then shrugged. ''Well, let's get a fruit smoothie or something and perhaps a donuts stick. I could use some sugar right now.'' she chuckled at the joke that could be taken literal or serious in different ways.

#12Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Fri May 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Alisa

One look at Arisa revealed the exact same look Alisa herself must have had at that moment, that look of someone wondering whether or not she'd actually seen that curiously entertaining sight before. Mentioning Marigold didn't ring any bells at first, but Alisa listened attentively as her best friend explained how she too recalled a frantic cabbage salesman, but not whether or not she'd met him in the same town as the sculptress. Well, Cabbage salesmen were probably a dime and dozen, so if they both remembered a specific one, assuming they were the same person wasn't really farfetched now was it?

"Indeed.", she noted, nodding in agreement with every word Ari said as she locked her gaze onto the older cabbage salesman, "They sounded really a like, I wouldn't be surprised if we found out they were related.", this last thought made her chuckle, to think a catchphrase like that could actually run in the family. People truly inherit the wierdest traits don't they?

With this conclusion, the cabbage salesman had exhausted his humorous influence on the two women, as they walked past him and carried on their way, to decide whatever else they might do next. The artist kept her eyes peeled, distracted by the beautiful, floral landscape as silence fell between the two sisters for the briefest of moments:

"Good idea~ It's about time I had my afternoon caffeine fix.", nodded the sculptress, smiling and slowing down, resting a hand on her hip as she looked not at the nearby flowers but the cafés and bakeries. One of them stood out for rather tasty looking and delecatble smelling coffee, and Alisa soon pointed that way, "How about that one?"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#13Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Fri May 04, 2018 2:56 pm

There was something about that sales guy who was selling  some cabbages , but in the end it didn't matter as they were just going to pass on by like nothing happened. The man started to pick up some cabbages and the woman who was by that one cabbage helped him. It seemed like they then started to talk and perhaps it meant love was in the air for them. ''Oh yes, that reminded me... I got to dress and dance like a Geisha last night. It was quite grand. Plus, I saw your other friend Esperia. Sweet girl.'' she said with elegance as she walked quite the same as she spoke.

They saw a cafe-like place for them to stop by, but something seemed familiar about it. Her eyes opened a little more as one of the maids waved towards her and ran. ''Mrs. Ari!'' she yelled excitedly and stopped as she then looked at the other woman who was with her, Alisa. ''Greetings.~'' she said and bowed her head towards Alisa and Arisa. ''Mistress, the cafe has been quite a hit. Someone stopped by to see if you were here, but left before I could give him any information. He had white beautiful hair and amazing eyes -- I mean, err perhaps he'll stop by again.'' she started and blushed with a sweet large smile. Arisa sighed with patience  and a sweet small smile. ''Good, me and my friend here will order here then. As for the stranger, if they didn't stay - I will pay no mind to what happened.'' she instructed kindly. The maid blushed and clapped her hands. ''Yes! Wonderful, what will Mistress and her friend have today?'' she wondered and looked at Alisa as well. She had fox ears of white, fluffy tail and Gothic type of Lolita maid outfit. Her makeup was light with mascara and eyeliner and perhaps some brown colored eye-shadow with a dash of silver. Her maroon hair was beautiful, full down to her butt of her curvaceous body. As her eyes were smokey brown. Her height on the other hand was about five foot seven. Arisa looked at Alisa first to order before her.

#14Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Fri May 04, 2018 3:33 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @arisa | CLOTHES  

"Oooh? And you didn't even invite me to go watch?", Alisa's lips curved into a playful pout that nonetheless hid a faint, but geniune disappointment at not having witnessed such a sight for herself, "That hurts, Ari."

Though she'd ease up soon enough and laugh it off, Alisa nonetheless planned on getting her best friend to tell her next time she danced as such. For the time being, perhaps Alisa could settle for finding this place and trying out that geisha dance for herself. She had no lack of Kimonos after all, surely it wouldn't prove too hard to fit in? As she thought to herself, with an almost absent, amused look in her eyes, Alisa had no clue what awaited her at her chosen café.

Perhaps there was a reason why she - who looked to Arisa as her best friend - had also chosen that specific place for their afternoon meal. When a woman ran outside to meet Arisa, the sculptress turned on one heel with a graceful motion, her hair and loose garment flowing freely after her. She slipped one arm behind her back, hooking it behind her elbow as she rested her weight on one leg, a classy pose as her eyes followed the ensuing interaction between the two women.

"Oho...? I don't remember you telling me you had a café, mistress~", teased the sculptress, crossing her arms as a knowing smirk drew on those rose tinted, glossy lips, "Ufufu~ You already have a fan club and everything~", as the teasing intensified, she only winked at her sister and brushed a loose lock behind her ear once again, before finally settling that cool wine red gaze on the cosplaying waitress, "Seems I'll be in your care... Pleasure meeting you~"

Of course, she couldn't help appreciating the maid's beauty, as much as her elegance would allow. Thus, Alisa simply scanned down her alluring visage, then looked back into her eyes, flashing that cool smile as she followed the girl indoors, hopefully with Ari by her side.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#15Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Fri May 04, 2018 6:44 pm

The girl who arrived was the co-manager who was in charge when she wasn't around. She had a child from a man who left her for a demon woman that later killed him. She had to watch it all. She knew every story of every employee as the Cafe was a place of trust and if there was no trust - you could not work here. Arisa was an angel, a child of someone much higher that she has never even met. What was Arisa other than being an angel? For a moment there she felt like she had no real meaning.

Her eyes rolled as she chuckled at Alisa. ''Very funny...Also how could I tell you about the dancing if I could never find you?'' she curiously questioned as they then walked towards a table and sat there. The workers wore cosplay of many different characters. Some wore animal gear (tails and ears) with maid outfits of different variety and some even showed their race as a half demon or whatever the case was. ''Sometimes I have to work as well - cosplaying and the silly such, but rarely do I have the time. Also...'' she started and looked at the maid from earlier. ''I'll have a blue raspberry smoothie with nerettes (nerds) in them. For food, I'll trio donuts stick. For actual food; I'll have a large shrimp, crab and chicken large dumpling with teriyaki drizzled on it.'' she instructed as she nodded and looked at Alisa.

#16Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Sat May 05, 2018 5:41 am

Alisa

Alisa raised a hand over her chest, turning her body slightly:

"Well, you could have sent me a postcard or something?", she argued, keeping up that somewhat pretend, wounded pouting, only finally relenting when she smiled, "I'm sure you looked gorgeous in your Geisha Kimomo, hopefully I'll get to see it next time~"

Anybody could make this accurate assumption anyway, spending a couple of days with Ari will convince anyone she can pull off just about anything she wants to. A unique ability only a scarce few beauties posessed, with Alisa and Arisa belonging to that elite group. Would any of these good-looking maids share the same ability? Possibily, if they're gonna have to try out all those costumes at some point or another. Alisa found her gaze drifting aimlessly between each of them with a curious, but thoroughly pleased smile on her face. Perhaps she too might try out one of those cosplay outfits at some point or another...

The idea took hold of her thoughts the barnacle to a seafaring vessel, but Alisa kept it concealed for now as she she joined Arisa in picking her table, and then her meal. Crossing her legs, she laid back on the table, following Ari's words as she ordered her usually large meals even for something as menial as an afternoon snack:

"I'll have what she's having, plus a capuccino~", she looked at the waitress with a calm, compassionate smile, spotting a bead of sweat flowing down the side of her face as she struggled to remember all of that as she wrote it down. With the orders out of the way, her gaze shifted right back to Ari, laying her elbows on the table and intertwined her fingers, resting her chin over them, "So, whatever gave you the idea of making a cosplay café?"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#17Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Wed May 09, 2018 11:26 pm

Her ears listened to Alisa speak as she wished to see Arisa's 'Geisha' dancing which technically it was the dance of cleansing spirit. She giggled with a smile as she then looked at the maid who then went off to order around the people who was making the items ordered. Her eyes of gold gazed at Alisa's blood red one's as she then answered towards the earlier conversation. ''You'd like to see my face caked with oil paint made makeup? ... How about tonight then? They asked me to do it again tonight.'' she offered her sisterly friend. Rather or not she will be up for it, was on her.

She smelled the fresh flower aroma as the wind carried the scent in all different places. The next question was about her cafe. She blinked and tilted her head against her hand all the while her elbow was on the table. ''I got bored with the manor and thought that a business would be nice. A business that had food and drinks from different Countries. I also wanted entertainment of all kinds so there we can hold parties of any, therefore cosplay, karaoke, freestyle and well.. the back room but let's not talk about that.'' she smiled and chuckled nervously. Finally, the drinks and food arrived. Before the maid went back, she checked backed once more and then went on her way.

#18Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Thu May 10, 2018 12:23 pm

Alisa

Alisa had never really seen Arisa dance. All in all she'd seen very little of the Seraph's more joyous disposition, and it always involved better days spent with her one true love. Perhaps whatever fight she had with him wasn't that bad to begin with, and she simply didn't recall the whole thing due to other reasons. She had her fair share of inner demons to contend with after all:

"I'm sure you'd look stunning dressed up like a geisha.", nodded Alisa in approval, similing radiantly with a visibly streak of curiosity, "And I'll most certainly be there to see it for myself~"

Even now from inside the café that inescapable, irresistible feast for the senses found its way in; colorful light from the windows, sweet scent from the entrance... And nobody in their right mind would try to escape it. Resting her cheek in on her palm, Alisa admired her friend's beauty against that colorful background outside the windows:

"I guess the food and drinks sealed the deal for you~", chuckled the sculptress, looking playfully as she glanced aside, where the waitresses busily prepared the afternoon snacks for both women. Indeed, Alisa might feel tempted to call this dinner, and yet her friend had a impressive appetite, even for her tall size, "But the envoiroment feels wonderful. I can tell how much work you've put into this place~"

She refrained from commenting on the food until it actually arrived, but she doubted Ari's taste could ever disappoint her. Thankfully, it looked as if she'd have no more than a few seconds to wait, for the waitress soon approached. Seeing this. The sculptress leaned off the table and rested back, awaited her meal...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#19Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Fri May 11, 2018 4:27 pm

The dancing, the times she had with Judith and Judina were times that were quite nice. The ending of it was blur to her as she couldn't remember all the details. She listened to Alisa talk as she herself was smiling. The sun was blazing and she could feel the warmth against her skin of flaw colored with patches of red from the heat. The drink looked lovely as ever as she picked it up with both hands, tongue wrapped around the straw as she inserted it into her mouth. Tasting the fruit, sugar of nerds made her smile as the blue ice pieces melted in her mouth.

Her mind started to hurt all of the sudden, making her put down the drink. ''Euow~ Brain freeze...'' she said softly with a cute giggle. Her hand lifted to her right side and rubbed it. ''Oh... right... wait...'' she said as she then remembered the pain, the hurt she felt and what all happened that day. She made a small smile as she felt worrisome of it. Will he try that again? ''I...remember that day. I woke up and went down stairs and... Nevermind.'' she started and waved her left hand upward and downward. ''Rather not have you worry about silly things like that... But how are you and your love life?~'' she said as she then thought of how it was a good thing the fight wasn't at the cafe itself.

#20Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Sat May 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Alisa

She looked truly ravishing under the sun's warmth, gleaming off her smooth skin like she were one with it... Indeed, Ari looked best with her sprits high like this, and a full plate in front of her. While she started with her milkshake, Alisa got to work on the capuccino first, enjoying that pleasant, milky bitterness while hot, flowing down her throat and warming her body from the inside out, until the woman couldn't help fan herself gracefully. Taking her napkin, she wiped off the leftover cream and moved on to the rest of the meal:

"Slow down Ari, nobody will try to take your food~", she teased, plopping some food into her mouth as she watched her best friend playfully. The way she rubbed at her head suggested having hurt herself there recently, but as she started recalling whatever might have brought it on, Alisa refrained from poking her about it...

But then, she asked the million jewel question. Despite a delighted smile at Arisa expressing interest in a way she'd never done before, Alisa tensed slightly, idly drinking some milkshake, as she thought a nexus point of her recent inner conflict:

"That's... a great question actually...", mumbled the sculptress, eyes drifting off as she rubbed under her ear with faint flush of embarassment. Hearing this question instinctively made her thoughts wonder back to Xandra, even though she'd hardly figured out what those feelings truly meant, "There's this woman, but... It's pretty confusing actually."

Indeed, this kind of relationship felt unusal for the sculptress, who loathed the very idea of tethering herself to others, who favored relationships closer to what she had with Liana. But even her connection to her student bore a deeper meaning than one might expect, after all, she was the only one to call Alisa her master. In the end the sculptress was more of a romantic than she gave herself credit for, and deep down wanted nothing more than for someone like Arisa to prove her wrong.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#21Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Sat May 12, 2018 7:06 pm

She flipped her blonde hair pieces that were bothering her eyes away as she gazed at Alisa with interest. The answer was unknown to her as she couldn't truly read Alisa other than something was going on. Slowly, Arisa sat down her drink against the table as she watched her more, studying her. Arisa's own love life started to get really confusing as she didn't understand the human love. Was what she felt love? She couldn't see her life without him, will stand beside him and against all that was against him. All she asks in return is his loyalty, trust and love. She typically felt like the angel of love.

With that being said, she tends to enjoy hearing about other's people's love as well, but still feeling a slight of jealousy if it's better than hers. 'A woman?' she wondered. ''Is it a woman I'd know?'' she spoke with peak of interest. Her right hand finger was placed against her lower lip as she studied Alisa more. 'It's not Esperia for sure since she's about to marry off to some other woman. Who could it be?' she then sat back waiting for some answers since she knew alisa wouldn't lie to her.

#22Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Sun May 13, 2018 7:44 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @arisa | CLOTHES  

Arisa truly had never shown this much interest in her love life before, and the more she felt it, the more she betrayed that delight growing deep within. Her smile widened as she all but beamed at her friend, and a hint of pink soon appeared on her cheeks, lingering there the longer she thought of her.

"Oh, it's defenitely not Esperia~", Alisa laughed heartily, "I'm not sure if you do. She's a Rune Knight named Xandra. It's not as if we're envolved or anything, but..."

They probably could be without much effort. Alisa did everything in her power to avoid thinking of her as such before they actually understood the full extent of these feelings for each other; she kept on living her life as usual, but every so often she found herself thinking to her. Though she disliked the whole idea of her thoughts being this conditioned by one person - and struggled against it more often than not - the idea of a closer future together hardly displeased her. Quite the opposite, mulling over it had her shift her gaze upwards as a pleasant tingling settled in her stomach. With that pleasantly dreamy look as she munched on her afternoon snack, Alisa couldn't help lean over the table, resting her elbow over it, cupping her chin gracefully:

"...I guess we'll see where the winds take us from here~", she'd conclude, meeting Ari's golden gaze once again

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#23Káilètte † 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Sun May 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Arisa's fingers grasped onto a fine piece of hair and twirled it clock wise. Her golden eyes gazed at her friend in hope as she spoke of her love life with trust. The girl was named 'Xandra', but after that simple and little information Alisa didn't bring anymore up. Was there some drama happening with her love life that she could help with? Her eyebrow cocked as it hit her interest. ''Dear, Alisa.'' she started as she brought the hand that twirled her fine hair towards Alisa as if half shrugging. ''If I can help with either advice or judgement. I am here for you.'' she spoke with soft enlightenment.

The sun was dimming as they enjoyed their little meal and with that her golden eyes was turning anew into silver as slow as the moon. Arisa had a sweet motherly smile for her dear beloved friend and then let her hand go down against her leg. ''I am assuming it's about time to look around.'' she spoke. Her eyes cornered to the right to see the time. ''We have an hour before I have to get prepared for the dancing ceremony.''. She wasn't worried at all as it twas the second time of dancing for the public. Swiftly, she turned to Alisa and nodded. ''Shall we go then?'' she questioned, turned to get up and offered Alisa her soft hands. ''Let us go enjoy the today's and not worry about the tomorrows or yesterdays.'' she said with a passionate giggle and cheesy innocent smile.

#24Zade 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Sun May 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Zade

Zade strolled through the city and had a good time with all the festivities, still it felt empty without the rest of the marauders. Suddenly, he stumbled upon a familiar gaze. An angelic face stood in front of him with a wide smile talking about something. "Hey you, where the party at?" Zade asked.

#25Alisa 

Young & The Restless [Alisa] Empty Sun May 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 420 | TAG: @arisa | CLOTHES  

There wasn't so much drama happening, but simply Alisa struggling to put something she scarcely understood to words. An understandable limitation, but one Arisa felt and related to. When she reached her hand across the table, quirking her eyebrow and all but prompting Alisa to say more with a caring offer that made her smile:

"I know and I appreciate it, it's just...", she shook her head, grooming her hair right after, "Hard to explain... I didn't think I'd find myself in this position in a million years, but here I am. I do like her, as more than just a friend obviously. As to what that all means, well...", and with another sigh, she shrugged, looking into Ari's eyes, "Your guess is as good as mine."

For someone who normally oozed confidence, Alisa seemed wholy different. She twirled her finger at times, at others rubbed her cheek, all but fidgeting as she struggled to give her best friend the explanation she wanted. As their little meal came to an end and the afternoon would soon follow, Alisa pushed aside any fumbling thoughts and smiled, smoothing out her kimono as she stood up:

"Good idea~ After building my expectations like that, I must say I'm looking forward to seeing your dance.", she smiled cooly, eyes once again filled with wonder at how her angelic best friend might look like in that geisha attire. Yet before they could reach wherever the dance might take place, a gruff voice called out to them, belonging to a familiary colossal figure. Surprised by the wild man's appearance, even the normally nonchalant sculptress showed a hint of surprise, brow raising for a split second before she smiled cooly and greeted, "You're at it~", she'd answer, gesturing all around it, the blossoming trees having turned the whole city into a festival.

Though she kept her eyes on him, Alisa doubted he'd have come all this way just to battle. They were no longer at war and from what she knew Zade had no involvement with the party who'd attacked. More importantly, this was a time for beauty and celebration: unforseeable future notwithstanding, they had no reason to do go to war. As for whether or not they might do battle outside a war, well... Maybe later.

"Still, I'm surprised... Hadn't pegged you for the type to enjoy flowers.", commented the comparatively not so tall sculptress, casually resting a hand on her hip.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: