Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man Down (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Noel 

Man Down (private) Empty Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:19 pm

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Dawn had struck upon Orchidia. Whilst summer was approaching, the temperatures were rising. Noel slept in today, until the morning mist settled, and the barn animals stopped yawking. He got up beside his love, and headed towards the bathroom, after having taken a bath he headed downstairs having worn freshly ironed clothes in the bathroom before going down into the living room. Had breakfast not yet been prepared he'd start cracking eggs into a pan with some oil. Whilst making it, he grabbed a crossword puzzle and a pen. It had been quite a while since Arisa had become the guild master. Noel started to think about whether or not she's been confronted with real combat yet. The issue being with combat with people she knew wouldn't harm her won't help her in real situations. Maybe he should figure out a way to confront her with a real situation? Hiring a hitman seemed like a very horrible idea.

Then another idea popped up; he could wager a fight with her -- so she will do her best against him. This somewhat simulated a real life scenario. But he needed something to motivate her to beat the living shit out of him. There were a few ways of stimulating her anger, her true anger. He smirked, and then hid his smirk when he heard steps going down the stairs.

"Arisa. I have been hiding this from you, but I thought you should know that I cheated on you with a red-haired woman from the south. And I have deeply fallen in love with her"

Noel sat on a spinny bar chair, far away enough from the stairs to anticipate and react to anything ill minded.
LAMIA SCALE.

#2Káilètte † 

Man Down (private) Empty Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:23 pm

What bullshit is this...

Arisa never felt happier to be beside her lover. Noel was everything she has wanted and in her mind it was a fact that she wanted more. She knew it took time and patience to get a ring on her finger. It was sure to be because marriage was heaven's way for bondage between two people. Her smooth skin rubbed against the sheets as she started to wake up for him to not be by her side at that moment. 'Did he leave again?' she wondered as her golden eyes wandered. With no sight of him she lifted herself up making the sheet slide down against her curvaceous body.

In bed she was wearing a black laced dress that went down to her upper mid-thighs and a bra of white and black. ''I smell food so he should still be here.'' she spoke softly and went towards the kitchen to see him on some chair. With a smile that was soon to change, she gazed at him as well with her bright golden eyes. ''Goodmor-'' she tried to speak, but before she could she was interrupted by something that made her feel indifferent.

''Excuse me?'' she said, rethinking on what he just said. Her heart broke and eyes started to slant. 'He's lying, right?' she tried to think of some excuse, but there was none. She backed up away from him for about a meter away from him. Her feelings were rather taking away as she pointed towards him. ''Sickness must be purged...'' she whispered spitefully. A shot of light went towards him as a pin point and exploded eight meters. It blew up the walls and ceiling within those meters. She felt pain within and perhaps she will on the outside soon enough. Usually she could control these emotions, but it was him... Truthfully, if she wasn't immune to light, she'd be harmed as well already. Her eyes had small tears falling out as the golden eyes of heaven as they watered up. In the end this fight was sure  to end bad, but she didn't care as if she survived this... The bills weren't going to be cheap to pay for repairs. Her wings formed and flew upwards out of the area as she gazed down at where he may be, up as high as she could. This rage had to be controlled... but it was hurting too damn much. ''I hate you...'' she spoke with a crack in her voice and her pouting full lips quivering. She was hating herself now as well. Her next attacks were ready once she saw him again.
Coded by Arisa of FTRP

Spoiler:

#3Noel 

Man Down (private) Empty Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:55 pm

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

OOC: I interrupted your attack from happening by not allowing you to be within one meter of me.

As Arisa descended from the staircase, Noel heard what she said. Or rather the tone in which she said it. She had snapped, this was perfect. Noel knew that her arsenal wasn't shabby -- she had tricks up her sleeve that he hadn't seen yet. But he knew that these powers could harbor much destruction. So letting her get close to him was out of the question, and even more it followed his suit of loving another woman; logically, if this were true, he wasn't interested in getting close with Arisa again. When Arisa had descended the stairs, the distance between the bar he sat behind and the stairs was a little over four meters. The walls were wide, a table and some chairs surrounding it was left of him. A few feet away from the bar. Behind Noel was the entrance of the basement, with the door open -- should he have been targeted by a missile, a simple sidestep solves the issue, not to mention the missile going into the basement.

The basement was rather large, bigger than the house oddly enough. Since Arisa was getting closer and closer, Noel kept backing up and eventually ended in the basement. After arriving in the basement he ran to the other side the entrance as Arisa was likely still following him. She didn't seem to pick up speed though, as Noel was easily allowed to back into the basement.

More than ten meters separated himself and Arisa at this point. Which is when Noel took the liberty to tear his shirt off, and wrap the cloth around his fists. He doesn't want to hurt his fists on her soft skin after all; this meant to be a realistic combat situation. Noel was prepared for any attack Arisa was going to throw at him.

"Her eyes are much prettier than yours."
LAMIA SCALE.

#4Káilètte † 

Man Down (private) Empty Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:42 pm

What bullshit is this...

As she was getting closer to him he moved away from her. Was he seriously distancing himself from her? They were just sleeping together moments ago. Was 'she' on his mind that much? It crumbled her heart as someone does to a piece of paper. Her teeth started to grit as she saw him lead on towards the basement. Was there something? The house area was about a two story house with a basement. The area itself was 20x20m house, but the basement itself was oddly 30 meters -- being bigger than the house itself. ''If you'll tell me this woman's name... Perhaps this can be fixed...'' she mumbled softly as if she was enchanted by some spell herself. Her eyes gazed as he was leading her - distancing himself towards the basement. Soon enough being ten meters apart, they were in the basement together.

He started with more taunts about the other girls' eyes being prettier. She wanted him all for herself... ''Noel, I love you more than anything... I guess I should've known when you said that - it wasn't true, but one way or another... I'll make you love me and when I find 'her'....'' she said coldly, but chuckles in the end as she lifted her hand up quickly to create a hovering disk of 4inches thin and 1x1meter wide. Swiftly after creating it, she threw it at Noel with no hesitation. While doing that, if he did move, her hand swiftly made movement so that the disk followed him till designation was a success. Somehow, if Noel moved towards her, she was too ready to move away. 'I'll pluck her eyes out and feed them to stray hounds.' thought a darkened tone.
Coded by Arisa of FTRP

Spoiler:

#5Noel 

Man Down (private) Empty Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Luckily Arisa followed Noel with no turbulence. He'd expect her to grab his golf clubs and go to town by now. Once in the basement, the distance between them was more than ten meters, if he had to guess it was in the range of thirteen to fourteen meters. Noel didn't intend using magic in this bout; testing her abilities on fields other than defending against attacks. He'd wonder on how long she's capable of lasting. At what point does her stamina run out? She may very well end up in situations where multiple combatants focused on her. She was starting to say some delirious things. This wasn't a reaction he had anticipated. He used whatever he could use of his concurrent speed to move backwards upon seeing the spell being created, and then cast. The timing of her throwing her spell, and him already moving before it was thrown at him, allowed him to move out of the ranges of the spell.

'Is this all you have, Arisa? Is this all you amount to?"

Spoken by Noel, anticipating anything she was about to throw to him amidst his dialogue. At this point he was still moving around, keeping the distance between himself and Arisa big enough to avoid most of her weaker spells. If she wanted a chance to win this she'd better throw a big spell.
LAMIA SCALE.

#6Káilètte † 

Man Down (private) Empty Tue May 01, 2018 4:04 pm

What bullshit is this...

The words that escaped her lips echoed within her mind. Shocked at her own words and dark thoughts, she stopped for a moment to really look at him. The last thing she truly wanted to do was hurt him, but if that is what he wanted - which obviously it was then she'll do so somehow. Her golden eyes gazed at him being within thirteen meters away from her. There were random things about, including shelves that was caging him on the side of him that wasn't the wall itself  and behind him. The shelf behind was a meter away from his body, shelf on his right side was 2 meters away from him and so was the wall on the left side. Only place he had to run was forward towards her. The basement was placed like a maze of items as if this area was used to stock things. ''巴德尔 Shade, 无声, 无臭...'' she spoke softly as she brought her hands together against where her own heart is.

With that she turned invisible to the naked eye, scentless to those who smell and soundless to the ears. Quickly she speed up towards him - not at full speed so she could dodge if he tried anything. There was nothing on the ground, for her there was enough space to move forward without knocking anything off and in her eyes this was to be a success. Arisa wanted answers. She knew he wasn't dumb, but perhaps it was because it was him that she wasn't at the right mind about this - the fighting. Once she got a few meters to him, she dashed forward to embrace him tightly with all her strength. Her arms were over his arms, feet on his and head against his chest. ''Sickness must be purged, Sweet Baldr.'' she spoke sweetly with a smile as she used him as a target center and in her clenching hands to hold him together, she used a single finger to poke him against his back to point. The lights flashed and exploded with both of them in the center of two spells that spread in a eight meters diameter. Shelves, the first floor above and the area in general breaks down.
Coded by Arisa of FTRP

Spoiler:

#7Noel 

Man Down (private) Empty Sat May 05, 2018 6:49 am

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Seeing the sphere move towards him, Noel decided to back into the shelf behind him -- knocking it over and simultaneously picking it up with his hands, using the shelf to block the sphere that was headed towards him. The top two planks of the shelf were torn into two, the sphere dissipating upon impact. Noel didn't come in direct contact with the sphere, after it had dissipated he began moving forwards. In a way that easily allows him to throw the shelf at Arisa. It was thrown just before she finished talking in a foreign language. Noel used the momentum in his legs as he threw the shelf, giving it great velocity.

The possibility of Arisa having finished casting her spell was likely. But Noel wasn't sure--and continued moving after having thrown the first shelf. Since there was another one to his left, and to his right, he chose to throw more shelves towards her as she presumably continued casting spells. The first shelf landing had already caused a thick film of dust to veil the area darker than it was. The lightning was quite poor as well -- the lights weren't turned on. Noels perception wasn't that great, but he could recognize an hear an impact if there was any. That was the reason why he started to depend on the shelves. The second shelf he threw in the same direction as the last, listening to impact - in order to determine the distance between himself and Arisa. If it was close enough for him to be hit by her attacks, he'd move away and widen the distance. He threw the third shelf after a short interval of the second shelf.
LAMIA SCALE.

#8Káilètte † 

Man Down (private) Empty Mon May 07, 2018 12:52 pm

OOC <3:

What bullshit is this...

Assuming things, the spell itself crashed into the average wooden shelves that he picked up with his hands to use as a shield, shredding it into pieces that spread within a one meter radius and hitting him in the face. Behind him within two meters was a wall blocking him from the rest of the basement and on her left was the wall with no other shelves, but just walls that blocked them from the outside. On her right was more walls behind the one  average wooden shelf by him. It was like a cage and the only way out was towards her now.

Rather or not the first spell did hit, within a half a second after the disk spell hits the wood Arisa quickly pointed her finger making a thin point of light beam towards him from a thirteen meter range, adding to the disk spell damage if things happen as she hoped. If it did hit, with him being the center, it'd explode once hitting him. If he threw another shelf, it broke through that like the one's before and exploded an eight meter diameter with him in it and anything else within distance. The anger within her felt like it was draining her mentally more than anything else. Perhaps some would say it was frustration from the heart break after the few days between conversations with other people... mostly Lucifer. She believed in him, but now she felt like she couldn't trust anyone now. If those spells hit, she was prepared to do more, but preferred to not do this anymore - at least not seriously. Other than the tournament (before they became a couple), the only place they fought...was in bed.
Coded by Arisa of FTRP

Spoiler:

#9Noel 

Man Down (private) Empty Fri May 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

OOC: The spell seems to be homing, homing spells require that the user uses their arm in order to guide it. You didn't specify that your arms were still pointing at me, nor does the spell require you to so I'm pretty unfamiliar with what'd happen. In any case, it requires visionary contact.

The way Noel held the shelf disguised himself from Arisa's vision. He needn't to know her location onwards, the corridor of the basement made it obvious from what way she was going to attack from. The shelf he used in order to protect himself from her onslaught was torn in two upon the absorbing the impact of the disc that was thrown at him. The disc cleanly cut the shelf in two, and disintegrated into the wall behind Noel. It didn't touch him, but it was enough to show him her intentions. They weren't a joke. As he landed on the floor, puma style, he turned his head up to see another spell being thrown at him. It landed directly on his face. Took it on his chin like a proud champ. Ironically, his idea blew up in his face--literally. After the explosion had happened, Noel looked worn out. Black covered his face, from the ashes of the spell.

"Phew, I give up, I give up!"

He said. Hopefully Arisa was going to listen instead of throwing another attack at him.

"It was a lie, I'd never cheat on you with another woman Arisa. I wanted to test your combat abilities."

"Please calm down."

He saw the look in her eyes. The look that screamed bloody murder. Noel was getting up if she didn't throw another spell at him. His shirt was turned into ash. After getting up he started shaking his hair off, much familiar to how dogs shake themselves off after getting out of water.

"I love you."
LAMIA SCALE.

#10Káilètte † 

Man Down (private) Empty Fri May 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Arisa felt tears coming, falling slowly against her cheeks like droplets coming off of melting ice. Her eyes were somewhat bloodshot with the little white she does have in her eyes as she gazed at Noel. Her heart was in pain like he just took a thousand needles and plucked them into her chest one by one.  Why would he cheat on her? She tried all she could to be the best lover possible. Her eyes watched him take the hit and fall like a solder who has fallen, but accepted it. She stormed towards him like a mad wife/lover would at this point when the man is at his weakest point.

''Yo-...'' she was about to say till she then heard him saying it was all a lie and stopped 'storming' towards him - now being four meters away from him. Her heart and soul was stuck by a shock feeling. Her arms drooped down like dead weight and her poutful lips quivered. Slowly she got on her knees as they hit the ground and looked into his eyes. Her hair was a mess and honestly she didn't care as all she could think about was that he did love her. All this ridiculousness and lies - just to know her combat skills. It made her chuckle softly with a faint smile. ''I will always love you, Noel...'' she said sweetly. 'More than you realize...' she thought. Slowly she got up to walk to him and help him up. ''Let's go get cleaned up, get something to drink and I'll cook you something. Unless you want to go out.'' she said exhausted. The feel of him made her feel warmth again as it devoured her body. He was quite tall so he towered over her, but in strength she was able to let him lean on her as she helped him up the stairs and so on. Rather if he chose to accept the help or not, she decided that she was going to stay by his side in the end.

-exit-

#11Noel 

Man Down (private) Empty Tue May 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Noel laughed at Arisa's confession of her love towards him, not that he hadn't heard it before of course. She always had this nervous feeling about him, and he could tell. He wasn't sure if it was because she was afraid that he'd leave her, or because she was clingy. It wasn't important, he cared for her and he doesn't want to leave her side.

"I love you too babe"

She suggested that she'd cook something, or they'd go out for drinks? It was morning, her suggestion was quite strange. Maybe she was still slightly disoriented from the shock that occured earlier.

"I think I'd like to stay in. I'll make breakfast after I finish my coffee. Scrambled eggs and bacon sounds nice."

He'd say in response, getting up the stairs with Arisa. She offered to let him lean on her, but he wasn't a fan of that. His body weight was likely too much for her, and he wasn't injured - washing his face will take care of most of the lingering black smoke around his face from the blast. After getting up back to the living room, he headed towards the sink and washed his face.

His coffee had become a bit cold, so he finished it in one go. After that, he took care of breakfast and enjoyed a nice day at home.

--exit
LAMIA SCALE.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum