Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Test of Word.(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Elise 

Test of Word.(Open) Empty Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:05 pm

Elise
This place had a much different feeling to where she was last time. Priscilla kept note of that simply because that is how things tended to be you paid attention to what was being spoken around you. As such following the sounds of what people were speaking of in Magnolia, It was interesting to hear what was going on around her.

But Priscilla really felt like she had not heard enough nor like anything was truly catching her attention so she would slowly move towards Olly's Cake Shop. From what she heard it was worthy of a place for people to be around and talk over really good cakes as well even if she did not have much of a sweet tooth. Nonetheless it was interesting to her to hear. So as much as she normally avoided places as such quietly she would make her way towards the building as normally and quietly as any other person would.

Sometimes it annoyed her with the urge to murder tickling in her mind slowly but she knew for now until it really felt like it was right would she act upon it. So far she did not know nor care what other people were thinking with her around, as long as she acted like that she would assume she would not have problems.

It was not too long until Priscilla arrived to where she wished, Walking in quietly going through the door and finding out what exactly this place was and how it worked.

Did you sit down? did you just simply pick up the cake and leave these were more curious questions on her mind and she wondered but realized could not be the most important things in her life to really worry in her life but really did not think about it much, Nonetheless she entered the cake shop.

#2Chisu Lau Manji 

Test of Word.(Open) Empty Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:02 am

Chisu Lau Manji

TEST OF WORD
ONE LAST STOP. ONE LAST STOP. ONE LAST STOP....

That's all it was. . . . one last stop.

She had taken the lest of her belongings, and had cleaned up her clothes. Thanks to the bathhouse, her clothing was no longer stained, but still held most of the holes. She had gotten a small travel sewing kit to patch up the holes that were made from her last mishap. For now, it would do. For now. . . . only for now.

Her black jacket no longer held the fur around the color. The cloth had no more holes but purple and red thread that stitched up the cuts and tears from blades. She had bought, or rather found a pair of gray slacks to contrast her... Uh. Well whatever. The armor remained wrapped in black cloth as it set on her shoulder and her sword was on her back, held in reverse, with the hilt facing the ground rather than upwards, with a single buckle to keep it in place.

She had made one last stop before leaving this town. There was much for her to do in the city of Dahlia.

She had heard of the cake shop, and in the back of her mind she was drawn to it. She would open the doors to the shop, only to find a girl before her, rather close to the door. Unsure if she was in line, or how these shops worked.. she stood there, waiting behind her, looking in front of the female, wondering what this place had to offer.

#3Elise 

Test of Word.(Open) Empty Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Elise
Looking around slowly with in the store, she slowly figured it out with in a few moments, it had worked just a normal bakery. In which keeping that mind she just had to figure out if there was places to sit aside from the the counter and the display of cakes and various other baked goods. So it just seemed she could just get a few things and enjoy them. Keeping an eye on the small amount of tables in the shop.

!0 of them in total with what seemed like only two really be taken up which seemed to be people wanting to enjoy the window seat, Priscilla prefered the ones in the center, So slowly she would make her way their. Looking behind her, She realized some one else was behind her. judging by her state she seemed to be roamer like her, So Priscilla thought anyway.

Seemed like the kind of person she would have either encountered before in her past or tried to forget intentionally.But nonetheless she would if needed act like she was clueless, Even talk to this lady.

But could Priscilla think up a fake persona before they spoke? even if they didn't. So Priscilla would at least give this woman a friendly smile. Even if she did not know or remember this person did not mean she would cause them trouble, part of her welcomed this raven haired lady converse with her if she so felt.

Along with the smile she gave her a nod the kind of she knew and saw she was there and walking into the cake shop to make her order, Priscilla would also slowly see what else would lay waiting in this situation even if most people would assume nothing would happen, Priscilla worked differently and most of the time could expect anything at any moment.

#4Chisu Lau Manji 

Test of Word.(Open) Empty Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:04 pm

Chisu Lau Manji

TEST OF WORD

The girl turned back and smiled. It was odd, though Chisu thought nothing of it. It seemed harmless enough. She would go ahead and order, or at least it seemed so. She leaned from behind the other girl, only to make eye contact with a cashier, or a baker, whatever they happened to be.

"Yo," she began, trying to get their attention, she lifted a finger, as if to sign she had a question, "y'all got tea here?"

"That makes total sense, come to a cake shop and order tea. That's why we came here. the voice echoed in her mind. It was almost mocking her. She thought nothing of it, for now at least. She was maybe making a fool of herself, or maybe even drawing attention.

One of the people behind the desk simply nodded, as if her answer was obvious. Of course they had tea. Who didn't have tea? You can't just eat cakes without a drink.

Chi would smile and nod to herself, looking to see what they had to offer. There was many choices. What would she choose? It wasn't gonna make her sick or anything, was it?

#5Elise 

Test of Word.(Open) Empty Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Elise
With that it seemed Priscilla did not seemed to fully to expect they both just went peacefully, So far so good. While she was choosing it seemed to her that the lady was behind her did not really know what to do in these situations or what all to expect here.

If anything it was 100 percent the opposite she even confused and if anything unsure so maybe Priscilla figure it would be better off just to help her in this situation. It would help her shape an act already. Walking over and with a peaceful smiling at the desk.

She would just tap this black haired lady on the shoulder lightly hopefully not making her freak out with in any manner."Here, Let me give you a hand in this situation my dear." She whispered quietly to her and was friendly sounding about it. Hopefully she would follow along with her since she was trying to help and maybe seem normal and socialize.

To give away it was an her tone of voice would be in a different tone was this a bit different like she had some kind of strange accent that was not from around the area."Greetings Folks. I will get some: Tiramisu, two cups of Earl Grey tea and a piece of strawberry shortcake and a piece of Red Velvet cake."Even as going so far as to pay for the treat for the both of them. While she walked over to picked up the two pieces of cake she would return to the counter for the tea and tiramisu. While she walked over to the center table she would sit at while doing so she lead over slightly and whispered yet again to Chisu even not knowing her name and said."Come join me, I am sure the company would be nice for the both of us."Priscilla would say to her while she seemed to place the two pieces of cake neatly like she had been server before on the table and went back for the rest of the items, being positive and welcoming to her hopefully she did not find it strange or it scared her away joining.

#6Chisu Lau Manji 

Test of Word.(Open) Empty Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:21 am

Chisu Lau Manji

TEST OF WORD

"Chisu, there is no time to dally. We need to return home, yesterday!" her voice always seemed to pierce her mind at the wrong moments.

A tap on her shoulder would be enough to wake her from this daze, only to find a new issue at hand. The girl had gone and paid for her tea, as well as a treat to go with it. She had planned to decline, but her own obligations to entertain a woman who had been kind enough to feed her for this moment, would at least get a minor passing of words. With a nod, she would take her seat with the woman, waiting for her tea, to drink it just as it set upon the table.

"Perhaps, even for just a moment." she would say, sipping her drink. "I'm already far later than I planned, but I can spare some time with you, milady. My name is Chisu Lau."

And for now at least, she would have her time, at least until the cake was finished. Whatever this girl wanted to know, Chisu would oblige, just for now at least. Only for this day. This last day. This final stop.

She would enjoy it, just as if it was the last meal she would ever have.

#7Elise 

Test of Word.(Open) Empty Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:20 am

Elise
It seemed maybe her taking the lead in this situation to help her might have worked out for the both of them. it broke an awkward situation with Chisu and Priscilla already started to seem to fit in now, Since no one knew Priscilla could easily be a murderous monster at any point."Even if it is just a small amount of time my dear, it is nice of you nonetheless to say yes still."Priscilla mentioned she seemed at lease nice and grateful to Chisu, But she would have to think up of a maybe a fake name here.

But I wouldn't take long."Maria Senclaire, Pleasure is mine." It was just as quickly as any fake name she made up on the spot for people would assume she would only meet once or if she had met more then once but did not remember in an attempt to just think she was a different person then the name Priscilla unless it was brought up to her. But so far Magnolia had not seem to know or heard of Priscilla existing, So far she was in the clear.

To continue this way of peacefulness Priscilla just asked."I will not nose into your matter if you do not wish to speak about it, But what all has you in a rush if you do not mind me asking?"She asked as any normal peaceful conversation would go between people even if just new to one another. Wondering if anything why some one else would need to be in a rush. Then again Priscilla could see why people would need to be in a rush sometimes depending on the matter at hand.

"Have your pick of any of the three I bought, My Guests should have the first pick of what to enjoy."She would mention while she took the time to unravel the light purple scarf she had tied around her neck and slowly just folded it up just having the sleeveless undershirt and it's black leather piece over it, it was just to make sure she didn't get the scarf dirty at all, while adjusting the odd collar part it has as well. Shortly after she just would quietly pick up her cup of tea and take a small sip to just still have the normal feeling around.

#8Chisu Lau Manji 

Test of Word.(Open) Empty Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:34 am

Chisu Lau Manji

TEST OF WORD

She would smile at her words. "I only came here for a quick taste, to run into someone worth talking to is quite the bonus." she smiled, taking her fork to then decide what she was going to eat first.

At her words it only was natural to ask the matters of one's attendance. Chisu would answer, for it was the ticket to her small meal. "My mother is sick, and my sister can no longer care for her. She cared for us, so it's only right we do the same." She would have buried the fork, taking a large bite of the first red velvet cake, and a second much smaller piece of the shortcake.

"She was a strong woman, so I doubt a few hours behind my schedule would make a difference." she would speak, only to look about the room, to spot a calendar. She tilted her head, noting the "Xs" over the days.

"Today is... Thursday..." she said to herself, ". . . I was supposed to be there Monday. . . " She would slowly turn to face the woman with a smile on her face of her own disappointment,

"Well, I'm far much later than I thought. I should go now. My mother is already going to kill me when I get there, no sense in getting into even more trouble." she gave a nervous laugh, before rising from her seat. "Apologies. Next time. I'm sure I'll meet you again, Miss. . . Senclaire"

Chisu would rise and begin to walk out of the store quite fast, only to break into a sprint after she had left.

Her mother? Well, that much she wasn't wrong.

/exit

#9Elise 

Test of Word.(Open) Empty Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:19 pm

Elise
It seemed her guest had already left on her, Priscilla internally did not mind personally she understood, such events if ever brought up but her family if they knew where she was or if she still exist could maybe still do the same but, since no one knows really who she is nor does she ever tell anyone it has yet to happen with her. Priscilla's family would actually have to find her first it has been long enough time that she did not remember who they were. It was intentional from Priscilla to forget her entire family expecting one day sometime they would come back up again for whatever reason.

"Be safe then dear." Priscilla said peacefully and friendly to Chisu, Hopefully her problems would be solved when she arrived nothing else she could really do nor could Priscilla really be able to help her she could have just sat there and listen to her.

Priscilla would take her time and enjoy the triamisu and short cake,thinking about what her next plan would be. For in full thought she had no idea what was next for her to do slowly but surely she would figure out.

Picking up her scarf and tying it on her neck she would already be off on her way to head out and explore what was next for her to do. Opening the door she can in and leaving out the woman she was with was long ago as she figured but you never knew when anyone else would be waiting for you to leave a place such as a shop. It was how she stalked and hunted people when she did,It was fun to do and a easy score for her to pick up stuff to give away to people.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum