Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bella's Emergency - Chisu

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Chisu Lau Manji 

Bella's Emergency - Chisu Empty Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:11 am

Chisu Lau Manji

QUEST

Quest: Bella's Emergency

Client:
Bella Missandra: The owner of the Magnolia bathhouse. Though she is old, she uses magic to make herself appear much younger than she actually is. She is very vain, and will not tolerate anyone who brings up her age. She runs the bathhouse with a special sort of efficiency, not tolerating anything out of place.

Summary: Bella, known for her youthful and everlasting appearance has run into an emergency; a special remedy to keep her skin clear of any and all blemishes. The emergency that she has run into is that she's missing one key ingredient to make this remedy, a big pharmaceutical factory used to make it. She needs a mage who is willing to break into one of their factories, and steal the last supply. She has a very good reputation, thus requires the help of someone who is willing to take the blame if it goes bad.

Enemies:
Factory Guard x 3: Hired by security contractors, these factory guards defend the entrances and patrol the insides of factories. They carry a dummy stick and are well versatile in martial arts.

Details:

• Inspect the warehouse of the pharmaceutical company; note the timings of the patrolling guards.
  • Bella wants you to disable the guards, not kill them - although will understand if there's no other option.
  • Make your way into the warehouse, find the right plot and steal the box with the last supplies.
  • Exit the warehouse without leaving a trace of your presence.
  • Exchange the box late at night to claim your reward.

FOR THE MANJI
WHO COULD EVER LOVE ME?

T'was a silent dark night, and all through the streets
Not a person was stirring, nor any guild peeps.
But on the other side of town, a woman was wander
She looked for her employer, her appearance she pondered.

"What are you doing?" the girl would tell her,
"Demonstration, to prove I can enter the shelter"
The girl would answer, quick as could be,
"You call this stealthy when I can still see?"

Chisu paused, she had found her woman, but she seemed to be none too pleased at her being able to step silently and quietly. Perhaps she misunderstood. Was she not requesting a display of silent behavior? Or did she want another means of a showcase?

"You want me to sneak inside right, and not have to kill anyone? The only way I can do that is by being completely silent." She would continue to walk and hop around, making no more than a squeak with her shoes here and there. She did not have some stealth suit, she simply did the best she could with the provided tools. Her armor was wrapped in cloth, making it less reflective, as was the sword on her back. It was the best she could do to minimize sound.

She wasn't blessed to be a vampire or some other creature of the night who was gifted with some silent step, but she was a lycanthrope, and with it she was at least able to track down things with her sense of smell alone. The only thing careful was her change of size, and with it, her weight. She had to be weary of such a thing, as just a few pounds would change her center of gravity, and if the warehouse was old, more things would make sounds than normal. But on the flip side, with her new form, she could easily take care of anyone in her way. She had one chance at this. She had to make it right.

She would lean towards the woman and take in one large breath, inhaling her aroma. With it, she would be able to track down whatever fragment of the smell, to make her job that much easier.

"The hell are you doing?" Bella would say to her. Chisu would give a light smile, only to reply with a shrug and few words.

"Werewolves can track things by scent. I gotta know what I'm looking for." it was a an answer for a thief, something Chisu was very very go-

Who am I kidding. She never stole anything in her life. but today, that would change. Or rather, tonight. She had no other option. If it was going to get done, it had to get done tonight.

"Fine. Don't mess this up. Knock out the guards if you have to." she'd say it with a venomous tone.

"Oh you don't need me to assassinate people? Even better." she laughed, gave a salute and went on her way.

The warehouse shouldn't have been far from where they had met up. It was maybe a few minutes away. taking that into consideration, she could probably take up her form and hide both her identity and make it there faster. All they would know, if anything, was a Lycan did it, but not whom.

549/2000

#2Chisu Lau Manji 

Bella's Emergency - Chisu Empty Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:52 am

Chisu Lau Manji

QUEST

Details:
[/color]

• Inspect the warehouse of the pharmaceutical company; note the timings of the patrolling guards.
  • Bella wants you to disable the guards, not kill them - although will understand if there's no other option.
  • Make your way into the warehouse, find the right plot and steal the box with the last supplies.
  • Exit the warehouse without leaving a trace of your presence.
  • Exchange the box late at night to claim your reward.

Running off she would duck into the trees and bushes, pushing away all foliage in her way. Wherever she was going, she had no need to be seen, nor did she desire to be. The noise of the leaves would be masked by the creatures of the night as well as the wind that shook the trees. Chisu found this as the perfect cover for her to make her way to the warehouse unseen. All she had to do was find a cream, a lotion, or some ingredient for such a thing for the woman. She didn't need to be stealthy. But she needed to leave without a trace. After all, nobody would notice, if there was nobody to notice.

With each step she would get closer to the warehouse, or factory, rather. She knew what she had to do, and was planning to exceed her limits. It was going to be one of her last missions for a long while, and she was going to ensure it was done perfect. To the letter. With a hop, skip and a leap, it was only moments before she sat perched in a tree, watching over the warehouse. She observed it, trying to calculate every bit and piece of it. If she could examine the outside, she could easily plan out the inside with a much more accurate plan of attack.

549+?/2000

Lycan Full Transformation : -10% MP

(90% MP Remaining)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum