Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flier Funky [Quest: Asura]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Asura Nightshade 

Flier Funky [Quest: Asura] Empty Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:14 pm

Asura Nightshade

Well, well, well. It seemed as though Asura's luck would have it in her to go back to a place that she had already been to before. The infamous Magnolia Bathhouse, where the blonde had once before, caught a peeping tom. That was an adventure alright and Asura rose her eyebrow slightly remembering that encounter and the pervert's insistence of him being in the right. They had scuffled quite a bit until she finally knocked him out and arrested him. It was then that she had met the only and only, Bella Lisandra, the owner of the bathhouse. Asura still remembered the bath she took afterwards and how, it was so rejuvenating and relaxing that she honestly, wished she could take it again. Maybe at the end of the day, Bella might offer her one again? The blonde surely hoped so.

She reached the bathouse and entered it, heading straight to the register where she knew Bella would be. And, indeed, she was right as the older woman was there, seated, a slightly annoyed look on her face. Well, this isn't going to be good. Asura coughed lightly to attract Bella's attention and the woman shifted her gaze onto the blonde. Bella scrunched her face in confusion as she scanned Asura up and down and asked, "Have we met before? I could have sworn I've seen you before." Asura nodded at that, smiling at her lightly as she responded, "Yes, indeed, we have. I did a job for you a while back, the one with the peeping tom if you remember? I was the one who captured him." It took Bella a moment but her eyes widened lightly as she recalled where she knew Asura from. The woman nodded and stood up, crossing the counter until she stood directly in front of the blonde and picked up a pile of papers from the table that was near her.

"Well, I don't really remember your name but here's what you need to do today." She said as she handed the Knight the pile of papers. "These are flyers. I need you to distribute them around the town. After the whole peeping tom fiasco, some people have stopped coming and it's getting bad for business and I don't know how to advertise so go around the town and hand these out. Make sure people see them." After which, she would go into detail about specific locations that Asura had to visit especially as they would be ones where people were bound to see the flyers.

The Knight was shushed off and she left the bathouse, on her way to the main street. Today, Asura had left Rei back at their inn as the Umbreon was rather tired from their continuous travels and fighting after so long had drained him a little bit and so, he wanted to rest up. Nonetheless, it would have been useless to bring him considering the job wasn't really too hard. Asura stood in the street, waving the flyer, getting anyone's attention that she could and proceeded to act excitedly about the bathouse and how great it really was. She managed to spread a lot of the flyers, some passerby's seemed highly interested, some not really but as long as she was distributing them, Asura didn't particularly care.

The day went on like that and after a while, Asura decided to head to the locations that Bella had told her to visit. The first one was South Gate Park where the blonde searched for the bulletin board that was meant to be there and upon finding it, pasted a few of the flyers all over the board while giving some to the people in the park as well. The next location was Fairy Tail's guildhall. Although the blonde had heard a lot about the guild, she had yet to visit it and when she entered the hall, needless to say, it met up to its reputation of being rowdy and loud and Asura had an increasingly tough time convincing them that she was only here to hang the flyer and not to spy on them. Although, when that was done after great difficulty, Asura quickly headed to her next location of Olly's Bakery wherein she found another bulletin board to hang some of the flyers at. She continued distributing them all the way to the bakery and by the end of the day, the flyers were gone and distributed.

The blonde returned to the bathhouse, content and satisfied and informed Bella that all of them had been given away. The older woman was enthusiastic and as Asura had been wishing for, offered her yet another bath in the bathhouse, free of charge, while giving her reward as well. The blonde submerged herself into the warm bath and let a sigh escape her lips. Today was a long day indeed.

[ 811 / 800 ]
20% WC Deduction due to Adventurer Class

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum