Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Outreach [Quest // Asura]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Asura Nightshade 

Community Outreach [Quest // Asura] Empty Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:44 am

Asura Nightshade

What started as an ordinary day turned into one of the complete opposite. For some reason, a bout of sickness had enveloped the city of Magnolia causing most people to suffer from mild colds to extreme sickness. Asura was no exception however, her condition was relatively okay. All she had was a blocked nose and some slight ache in her throat but other than that, the blonde was fit to go. It seemed as though this sickness was spreading rather quickly and hospitals all over Magnolia were calling on the Rune Knights to help them; either by sending mages with healing magic or otherwise to pick up materials and help in maintaining order throughout.

Asura was no exception as she was assigned to go to Kardia Cathedral and had to meet with Father Jerad, whom she would helping in distributing medicine to the sick. Apparently, Father Jerad was quite a well known figure around Magnolia due to his extreme devotion to Illumin. Asura merely hoped that thsi wouldn't pose any form of problem on her part but regardless of that, the main conern here was to make sure that the epidemic that had enveloped the city would leave as soon as possible. And so, the blonde set off in the direction of Kardia Cathedral and as she arrived there, she could see just how bad the situation really was. There were floods of people, all coughing and looking extremely sick, all over the Cathedral.

The blonde made her way past them, covering her nose and mouth in order to get infected and searched for Father Jerad. She spotted him a little distance away, not hard to do so, considering that he was the only one in such clothes. She approached him and tapped the man on the shoulder, calling for his attention. He turned out and Asura could see that he had a mask on his face, probably to not get himself infected either. The blonde gave him a salute and said, "Hello, I'm Asura Nightshade from the Rune Knights. I'm here to help in order to treat the patients here."

A sigh of relief left the Father's lips as he removed his mask for a moment and looked at the blonde. Wow, he was rather young. He smiled politely at her and said, "Thank you so much for coming. I honestly need all the help I can get. I'm Father Jerad. What you have to do is very simple, Ms. Nightshade. Here, take this medicine and distribute it to basically, everyone here." She nodded at him as he gave her a few packets of medicine, trying to get her to carry as much as she could and Asura cooperating by trying to get as many packets as possible. He also gave her a mask to cover her nose and mouth with before he gave her the medicine so that she wouldn't get infected more than what she already had. Asura nodded at him and quickly scampered, going to almost every person in the cathedral and trying to give them as much medicine as possible.

It took a few hours of running around, going up to patients and handing them the dosage of medicines, sometimes, even helping them take it. But it seemed as though after a while, they were all starting to feel a little better. Good, it seemed as though this medicine was working well enough. In between, she went to Father Jerad to tell him about the progress, about how many people she'd given medicine too, how many more she would need, who all were left and he gave her according to that. Asura's thought that this wouldn't be too difficult, after all, how difficult can distributing medicine really be, was more than crushed when she actually started doing it. People were honestly so fussy and loud and she finally knew what hospital staff felt like when their were too many patients and too little people to attend them. It was no wonder that Father Jerad was so happy when she came.

Almost half a day had passed by the time people felt well enough to start dispersing and by this time, Asura was exhausted. Finally, after the last person had left, somewhere into the night, after the sun had already set did Asura breathe a sigh of relief and take the mask off. For some reason, maybe it was exhaustion or maybe not, but she felt rather nauseous. Father Jerad saw it and asked if she was okay to which she weakly nodded however, he could see past it. He gave her some of the medicine as well which she gratefully took and gulped it down.

"Thank you for your help today. I couldn't have done it without you." He said, grateful for everything she had done. "You should probably leave soon. This place was filled with sick people, I need to get it thoroughly clean so how about you go home and get some rest alright? Take this again when you wake up." Asura nodded and smiled lightly at the Father before bidding him goodbye and leaving the cathedral.

[ 854 / 800 ]
20% WC Deduction due to Adventurer Class

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum