Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Varian 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:16 am

Varian
Varian steppedninto the oddly shaped building and was instantly hit with the smell of paint. But it new paint, old paint. Well that was if it had a smell, it smelled like dust with a light hint of paint.

Varian walked down the hallways, eyeing some of the pictures that lined the wall. Some were abstract and focused more on the meaning than the picture. Others focused greatly on the picture and took up an entire wall. The cookies swirled together to create an amazing scene that blew you away. Varian happened to be more fond of the older ones, the kind that focused on the picture more than the meaning. One that had gained particular interest was one labeled as a magical battle. One side was a dark purple beam and the other looked like a giant fire demon. But the artist had managed to capture a snapshot of a battle. As two powers collided and created an acplosion of color on the paper. The swirls of color seemed to create an optical illusion and it looked like the fight was actually happening.

Varian paid no attention to the time passing as he continued to look at all the art and sculptures and Knick nacks that were around the building. Overall it held all kinds of secrets

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#2Savannah Knight 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:37 am

Savannah Knight
Savannah dodged into the gray-skinned building; the building was large, but taller on the side and had various places of over-hanging red. She held her leather brown coat closer to her body and making small steps past the many different types of art. Her black open-toes flip-flops made small clacks that echoed against the somewhat empty building, a few people here and there. Soon the cold left Savannah as she glanced at the art, reading the descriptions of the items that caught her eye. Soon she came across a picture of a battle of swirling purples in red that exploded in paint and burst from the picture.

There was very little to the description, like the artist saw the colors and knew how they work, but know not how to convey feeling. The art left her a little … nothing. She stared at the picture trying to figure out what was going on and imagining the battle, before the battle and afterwards. Savannah soon forgot about it as she moved along. She gave a big sigh as nothing seemed to interesting, just a bunch of “art” and started to drift off into a world of imagination not noticing the man in front of her.

Savannah Knight
Text color: da0000|Quotes:
#3Varian 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Varian
Varian wasn't paying any attention when someone bumped into him. He stumbled forward a little bit, "Excuse me?" He asked. He tried to keep any anger out of his voice he didn't want to be mean. That just wasn't his way. "Are you okay?" He asked. He stretched out his hand to help the person he had knocked over up. The girl seemed to be shorter than him. And look a little under-dressed for the weather. It was winter and she was in flip flops. Varian thought that was interesting. He thought he might as well get his name out of the way, "My name is Varian Chevalier. What's your name." Varian said, posing another question. He felt a little bad for barraging the girl with questions right off the back, but they weren't a lot of questions, so hopefully it would be too much.

He felt a little bad for standing in the way, but he had no idea if the girl had been zoning out like him, so he didn't care, everything here was an interesting occupier of his attention and he was ready to look at everything.

#4Savannah Knight 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Savannah Knight
Savannah bumped into the man and stumbled back; losing her footing she fell to the ground. Luckily she only fell on her butt, but it still hurt a bit. “Excuse me?” She heard, looking up she saw the man she ran into and saw his hand stretched out to her, "Are you okay?" He asked. No. But it wasn’t his fault so she just grabbed his hand. As she was about to say something he continued, "My name is Varian Chevalier. What's your name?" Varian asked.

“Savannah Knight. And yes, I am alright. Thanks.” Savannah stood back to her full height, sorta; she was still a little hunched. The man was defiantly taller than her and she didn’t know what to say. She didn’t usually talk to people and when she does it ends up a bit rude or in a don’t care way. But she did better, this time it was more neutral! Almost thankful.

She stood still unsure what to do next before saying, “We should probably move over so we aren’t in the way.” There was a tour group and she didn’t want to be a part of that mess. Thus she walked to a small room with a few vases here and there.

-da0000-

Savannah Knight
#5Varian 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:18 pm

Varian
Savannah Knight as the girl went, seemed to be a very nice person. She introduced herself right away. Then she suggested they move to the side because of a tour group, "Oh yeah, thanks for that, I didn't see them coming." Varian said. He looked around the place, "seems i'm without a tour guide, and you do to." He said, all the sudden a curious nature overtook him, "I wonder if there are any secrets hidden in this building." He said. His face matched his now mood of a curious idea. This building was bound to have some kind of hidden room. Taking a breath he looked around for some kind of area that looked unpopular or interesting. There was a room fool of mysterious statues, and a rooom full of large painting that could easily be doors. He took the time to point out his plan of finding a secret room, and the two areas he thought held the best results, he asked her which she wanted to visit, "which one sounds teh best to you?" He asked. Varian let a little smile crawl across his face, maybe they'd get lucky and find a secret room, but who knew.

#6Savannah Knight 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:06 pm

Savannah Knight
Savannah waited for Varian and as he came up he said, "Oh yeah, thanks for that, I didn't see them coming." Savannah just shook her head, “No prob.” Varian looked around and she copied his actions, it was a rather dull room. Same color as everywhere else and a bunch old dull-colored stuff. "Seems I’m without a tour guide, and you do to. I wonder if there are any secrets hidden in this building."

She just looked at him with a raised eyebrow, but she was interested. The trip so far had been very boring, maybe we will run into a monster or somethin’. "Which one sounds the best to you?" he asked her, Savannah looked at the statue room then the room of doors. She saw his grin then pointed to the room of doors and shrugged. Look at her barely knowing someone and walking around with them, oh well.

Savannah Knight
#7Varian 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Varian
Savannah pointed to the door-like painting room so he began walking. Deciding to get to know her better he asked a few questions. ”so are you a member of any magic guilds? I’m a part of fairy tail.” he said, giving his lower abdomen or, cause that was where his tattoo happened to be located. He had no idea if that would create some conversation. He didn’t want to pry and he didn’t want to be stranger, or a stalker if that’s how she saw him. Which would be weird, but he wasn’t sure that it would make him upset. Now it’d be weird if they were guild mates and she thought he was a stalker but we’re the odds.

The door-like painting room was square shaped and some had actual doors on them and some were fired scenes, and others were abstract but he was here to go exploring. ”I guess we look for something out of ordinary? Like a weird hook on the frame, a person who looks out of place. I dunno, don’t think I’ve ever done this.” he said.

The sad thing was, he had, long ago with his friend Keri, when he held another name, another face. But he knew nothing of those people, he had forgotten them all, long ago, Celia, Keri, all those important. He forgot marigold, and the life he had soared, and those he had taken. All memories gone with the wind.

#8Savannah Knight 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Savannah Knight
Savannah quickly followed after Varian in a slight dash. Varian then asked her what guild she’s in after saying he was in Fairy Tail. Finally she thought, I finally meet another Fairy Tail member. “I’m in Fairy Tail as well, my marks on my upper-right hip.” She said while patting said hip, Savannah noticed that Varian rubbed at his stomach most likely where his guild mark is. Soon they were at a square room of door-like painting things.

“I guess we look for something out of ordinary? Like a weird hook on the frame, a person who looks out of place. I dunno, don’t think I’ve ever done this.” Varian seemed to drift off a bit and Savannah just looked around then just shrugged. “We’re in a door-like painting room; a lot is out of the ordinary.” She made a salute like stance hand pointing out in front of her, “We must look for something ordinary. It’s simply elementary.”

She thought for a bit as she reflected on his other words. Candle sticks maybe? Is that still a thing? As for people…I don’t have much to go on. I did some studying back in Ishtar, but… Savannah reported these thoughts to Varian.

Savannah Knight
#9Varian 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:03 pm

Varian
Savannah’s idea of candlesticks wasn’t so bad. Nodding in response he began to test some around the room looking for something loose. There were four positioned around the room and one large chandelier in the middle of the room.

After trying all of the candleholders around the room he realized that none of them happened to be it. The only thing he hadn’t tried yet was the chandaleir. Sliding a bench over quietly he used as a stepping stool to grab the bottom of the chandaleir. Pulling gently he felt the chain slide down. Their was a small linking sound as something turned above, in the ceiling.

One of the paintings in the far end of the room slid back into the wall and slid downrevelaing a lit staircase that led down. Eyeing Savannah he nodded for them to proceed , he didn’t know if it was on a timer to close back up, or if it would recess as soon as he let go.

Taking his chances he leaped across the room, letting go of the chandaleir and ended his dash-jump in the chamber. He’d notion svannah to follow as the picture began sliding back into place.

#10Savannah Knight 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Savannah Knight
Savannah crossed her arms as she watched Varian pulled at the chandelier while on a stool. The chain slid from its place and for a moment she thought it was going to fall. But then a clicking sound was heard followed by a sliding sound of wood against wood as a painting slid away. Varian gave Savannah a look as a dashed and jumped into the opening of the painting and it slid back into place. With a sigh Savannah dashed and flipped into the opening after Varian.

Savannah looked behind her as the painting finally slid into place and she gave Varian a look a mix between resigned and annoyance. She then sighed as she looked at the red walled hallway that had gold-like lined waves lining the bottom. The floors were a soft dark-brown color and lights lined the upper parts of the walls. Scratching at her back she walked to Varian front. “Well, now what?” She asked him, they were currently trapped and the brightness of the room was annoying her.

Sometimes it was on days like this she wished she wasn’t so bored to do thing like this. But right now they needed to find a way out and figure why this hallway was here.

Savannah Knight
#11Varian 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Varian
Savannah seemed a little pessimistic in their new situation, but varian thought that it now gave their adventure a bit of life and fun. "well,
I guess we walk down these mysterious stairs.
"
He said, sarcasm leaking into his voice.

The light in the staircase began to dim as they went farther down. The torches became few and far between. The walls must have been protected from weather all these years. Or this was a relatively new chamber, but he doubted it was. Deciding to fill the air with some kind of conversation, he threw a wager into their adventure. "For fun, why don't we throw a good ol' fake wager into this. What do you bet is at the end of this hallway? I think there's a room full of ancient enchanted paintings that they don't want to let people see." He said. raising his hands in a shrug. Even he doubted his idea, but it was fun to think so. Most likely it was probably a passageway to some part of the city, maybe meant as escape routes for the royal family, but that obviously failed with the coup and everything.

#12Savannah Knight 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:57 pm

Savannah Knight
Savannah set her hands on her hands at Varian’s sarcastic voice with a huff. She walked slightly behind him as he threw a wager at her. Savannah thought about it, she has heard many things as she met people and stories from her own family. “Maybe an item of extreme sentimental importance to one of the noble families, but is really valuable?” A bit of an extreme, but she has read of the extents nobles go to protect things of theirs.

They walked down the long chamber. Left, left, right, left, right, right, left, and then an impasse as the pathway split into two directions. Standing at the parting point Savannah looks from right to left, shushing Varian if need be. Listening in she heard a soft cry similar to a person trying out a flute for the first time. Coming from her right she moved closer to her right and closed her eyes.

Feeling a brushing cold against her cheek Savannah recognized it as wind and briskly walked down the path. Suddenly stopping and maybe stumbling because of Varian, did he even follow her? She gazed of at the door-like stone wall with a small star at the center. The star was yellow and took very little of the door, just under the size of her head, and in the center a small turquoise circle with small hexagonal plates. It was hard to see so she walked pack a bit and picked a torch from its holding hand.

Savannah studied the door as she swept her hand over the turquoise circle, wiping her thumb over it. Curious as to what might happen she applied a bit of magical energy and the room became a bit colder due to a combination of her magic and the closed space. Not much seemed to happen and she just stared, but out of the corner of her eye she noticed a small light. Savannah waved the torch over the direction then tried applying magic to the orb once more. And once more a small gleam to her right and continuing to released a small trickle of energy she looked and saw another gem in a small alcove that seemed like it opened because of her magic.

Savannah Knight
#13Varian 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Varian
Savannah began to check out some of the stuff in her hallway as well. There wasn't much anything special to it. Except a crustal. Unfortunately for him, Varian had left Vega at home and now had to leave, so that would mean going back. He turned to savannah and scratched the back of his head. "I hate to leave so abruptly but I forget to let out my companion and she hates being alone. Maybe I'll see you around?" Varian said hopefully. With a quick nod he turned and sprinted down the corridor. HIs speed carried him off and away leaving savannah to explore the building herself. He knew she'd find a way out. This part of the artisan building was actually shown on tours, varian had actually heard of it from someone on the street. NO matter the way she went she'd get out, it was originally a safety escape for the nobles, but now most of the nobles were being put out of a job or were fleeing. Varain waved one last time as he disappeared out of Savannah's vision. She'd get out of here easily. Turning a corner he left an exit and popped out between two trash cans near the rose garden

-EXIT-

#14Savannah Knight 

Every Picture has a Story (social | Savannah) Empty Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Savannah Knight
After many trials, a few scraps, and other stuff Savannah popped out from a painting in one of the rooms. The painting was tall and took up most of the wall, had a gold border, –Why so much gold?- and a basic colored picture of a frowning woman. She looked around as she carefully walked around a frown marking her face before relaxing into its usual deadpan look. The room was small, barely seven feet long and five feet tall. It had creamy white walls with gold borders with really shitty design. The floors held a light blue tint and were two by two feet square tiles.

Savannah stuffed her hands in her pockets and casually walked out of the room after pushing a small panel in the wall, continuing walking as she looked for an entrance. She wandered about the premises, but like before nothing seemed to capture her interest. Luckily there was a guard that was able to lead her to the entrance. Walking away she gave a passing thought of the things she found in the room and the odd man she meet, Varian? Her feet gently walked onto the cement floor that extended pass a gate and onto the road.

[EXIT]

Savannah Knight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum