Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What A Sweet Place[Xandra|Social]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Liam Kawitika 

What A Sweet Place[Xandra|Social] Empty Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Liam Kawitika
It was a cold day, but not as cold as many other days in the city of Crocus. And with this the blue haired man decided to check out an area of the city that was named the Crocus Gardens. Apparently there is a variety of flowers from around different area's of Fiore planted in the area. And with that knowledge Liam knew that the place probably would smell amazing. Since most flowers usually have an amazing fragrance. He walked out of the inn he was staying at and walked towards the crocus gardens. Walking along the pathway he hummed a nursery rhyme. "I can't wait to see the place, hopefully not too many people will be there." He told himself.

And eventually he was greeted with a gigantic garden filled with many flowers of different shades of colors. The place smelled extremely sweet a bit like if the taste of candy was a smell, well at least that was the only way that he could explain it. And today it seemed that many people were around, but what could he do about that. But in the crowd of people he could see a familiar appearance of a person he had competed with in a event in Hargeon beach awhile ago. He ran over to the lady, thought it was hard to get through the crowd he made it. "Hi there! Uh... I competed with you in one of the events that happened in hargeon beach, something about a bucket race if I remember. Anyways I'm Liam from the Blue Pegasus guild,who are you?" he told the blonde haired lady very quickly. He struck a smile at the girl. He must've looked like a very scary person compared to the girl because of his height, but Liam didn't care about that and just wanted to make a friend.

What A Sweet Place[Xandra|Social] QEdBjlh

Credits to Eva For The Siggy ^^

#2Xandra Queen † 

What A Sweet Place[Xandra|Social] Empty Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:11 am

Xandra Queen †
So tell the gun to sin Like an angel with the dirty wings Tainted by tastes of the soul This is another level Deep in
@Liam

Winter was reaching it's peak as chill air engulfed the vicinity while the clouds merrily blocked the sun from peaking through. The warm tones of the sunlight no longer fell upon the gardens of crocus but the blue sky laced with clouds brought about a natural hue to it. Winds ruffled past, shaking the colourful flowers that bloomed gracefully despite the cold.

Surrounding her were heaps of people, cozily snuggling up inside their warm clothes. Many had come just to see the beauty of the famous Crocus Gardens. The blonde had arrived at the scene for practically the same reason. However, the abundance of people was starting to make her regret her actions. She could always come back another time. Thinking that, she began swaying through the crowd in an attempt to escape but a voice behind her halted her feet. Turning back, her direct line of sight fell on a man's chest. Lilac eyes hauled to meet his face.

His long purple hair and tall built brought memories back to her but she couldn't exactly pinpoint where she had seen him. Xandra waited for him to finish and it was then that realization hit her. Her facial muscles loosened in recognition. That's right, he competed against her in the bucket. "Oh, it's really nice to meet you. I'm Xandra Queen. I'm a Rune Knight." She raised her hand forth for a shake.

It was quite surprising that he had managed to recognize her in such a large crowd of people. Moreover, the Knight couldn't help but marvel at the man's height. She had never before seen someone as tall as him and it was quite evident that he stood out among others. Glancing around before looking back at him, she spoke, "Should we go somewhere else? There are too many people here." It was as if on instinct that someone behind her brushed her back, slightly shoving her. Yup, it was probably best for them to go to a less populated area.
template by rem of WW

What A Sweet Place[Xandra|Social] Sig10
#3Liam Kawitika 

What A Sweet Place[Xandra|Social] Empty Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:12 pm

Liam Kawitika
Liam was very interested in the rune knight's, this is actually one of the first run knights that he has ever met."Well it's nice to meet you Xandra, and yes of course we can go to a less crowded area." He said with a smile before he started to walk towards an area of the gardens that didn't have too many people. Hoping that Xandra already knew that she was supposed to follow Liam he started to to make some small talk with her.

"So if you're able to talk about it how is it like to be a rune knight? What's your favorite food?"The questions kept coming and coming till just ran out of questions. e just decided to talk about random things now that he couldn't think about anything now. "You look beautiful today, not in the way that i'm trying to flirt with you just the fact that you really look amazing today" He told the blonde haired woman as he continued to look at her clothing."So what made you want to come visit the crocus gardens?" He asked as a final question before he ran out of breath. He started to look around the area again because he thought it would've seemed weird for him to keep staring at her clothing.

#4Xandra Queen † 

What A Sweet Place[Xandra|Social] Empty Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Xandra Queen †
So tell the gun to sin Like an angel with the dirty wings Tainted by tastes of the soul This is another level Deep in
@Liam

She was quite glad that he was willing to step into a lesser populated area. As they walked through the crowd that made space for them, it seemed as if he attempted to initiate conversation. When making friends, the blonde was always happy to get to know the more talkative ones as that would mean that she in no way had to feel obliged to start a conversation. It appeared that Liam, as he introduced himself, decided to jump straight to the food part which was perhaps one of the topics that fell into her list of favorites.

She followed his tall build as he made his way past the herd of people, unable to see anything besides his broad back and the view of humans passing by her but she didn't mind. In a way, it felt as if he was making way for her. "I don't particularly have any favorite food. I pretty much like everything." She spoke, slightly louder than in her usual voice to attempt to speak over the commotion around her. "Oh, but I really like sweet things."

She was so perhaps a bit hungry which was why she ended up unintentionally ignoring his first question but quickly wasted no time in coming back to it. "As for being a Rune Knight, it has it's perks but it also has it's downsides sometimes." Subconsciously, she continued speaking, "But I kind of like it. Being a Rune Knight let me become stronger, visit new places, meet new people and help them."

What he said next more than anything, triggered a hint of amusement in her eyes as after the words parted his lips, she couldn't help but let out a small scoff filled with enlightenment. A small smile replaced her monotonous expression. Perhaps it was because looking at him, she expected a man with such a build to be confident and proud. No doubt, he could be that but the hint of awkwardness he displayed at the moment was nothing but cute in her eyes. Never had the blonde thought that she's be calling a man that tall cute but here she was.

"Thank you. It's nothing special though." Her lilac gaze fell on the attire she wore that day. It was nothing more than a simple, pink oversized jumper slightly tucked into the front of her dark blue jeans and a pair of black trainers. Her hair was a mess as she had simply thrown it into a ponytail but was pleasantly surprised nonetheless, to receive such a compliment. Looking around, her eyes landed upon a cafe that stood to the corner of the Crocus garden to attract customers. It was just perfect as she was starting to feel hungry too. Lilac eyes returned to Liam. "Do you want to go grab something to eat?" She pointed towards the cafe with her thumb, "It's my treat."
template by rem of WW

#5Liam Kawitika 

What A Sweet Place[Xandra|Social] Empty Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Liam Kawitika
Liam gave a smile when the rune knight had offered him to come eat with her at a nearby cafe."of course i'd love to eat,I'll pay don't worry about it" He said before he started to dig in his pockets to looks for some jewels but it seemed as if he didn't bring any money along with him."oh uhh... one minute heh.." he said nervously before digging around in his pockets trying to make sure that he didn't just skip anything.Finally he found some jewels."Alright maybe this will be enough" He told the girl while he put all the jewels he had found into one pocket."If i don't end up having enough jewels you can pay for the rest and i'll pay you the next time we see each other.Which i hope will be soon since so far i like being with you." He exclaimed.

He walked to the cafe and just ordered some biscuits and some coffee."What would you like Xandra?" He asked the rune knight.As he waited for a reponse he was just admiring her appearance.But he did try to make it seem like he wasn't just staring at her.Because that would've made it a bit awkward.

#6Xandra Queen † 

What A Sweet Place[Xandra|Social] Empty Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:09 am

Xandra Queen †
@Liam

The blonde genuinely couldn't help but let a small smile play on her lips which twitched in amusement. Liam appeared to be an interesting young man that she didn't mind getting closer to. Perhaps, she could even make a new friend. In fact, the Knight was quite glad that he had chosen to make the first move because if he hadn't, then they would have been nothing more than strangers to one another. "Oh no, it's completely fine. I want to treat you to some food."

Hoping that he would comply, the blonde wanted into the small cafe that was quite luxuriously built with a white polished marble floor and glossy marble tables that were built to give the appearance of simple wood. Guiding herself and her current companion towards a small booth, she sat down on one side, leaving the other for Liam to capture. As soon as they had comfortably settled within their seats, a young waitress approached them to take their order. While Liam ordered simply some biscuits and coffee, the blonde's gluttonous and sugar craving side displayed as she ordered cakes, cinnamon rolls, cupcakes and some coffee.

However, she was quite surprised at the young man and decided to voice out her opinion. Since he was the one who approached her, to the blonde it made more sense that she started conversation, "Are you only going to order biscuits and coffee?" She had expected him to be someone who ate more than that considering his line of work and his built. She too was quite tall and well-built, hence knew the amount of energy intake she needed to satisfy her needs but she assumed that he would eat more.
template by rem of WW

#7Xandra Queen † 

What A Sweet Place[Xandra|Social] Empty Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:38 am

Xandra Queen †
@Liam
EXIT

Their meals had arrived sooner than expected and as soon as the plate adorned with cakes sat on the table, she wasted no time to dig in. The burning hot taste of the coffee which sizzled from warmth to sweetness in a matter of seconds, leaving an after taste on her tongue. There was a possibility that she had burnt her tongue but that was far from anything that bothered her. Thanking the waitress who had delivered their order, she picked up the silver fork on her right and dug right in, savouring the taste of the chocolate cake that melted in her mouth. After all, it seemed that what people say is really true. She had always heard others saying that food tastes better when eating with someone else rather than eating alone but she never paid much heed to it until now. It was possibly a good idea for her to have invited him. The blonde, halting her gluttonous behavior for a moment, offered him some cake. if he were to accept she would give him hers and order another one and if he were to decline, she would possibly finish hers and still order another one for herself regardless. It took her mere minutes to finish it all up but she waited, sipping her coffee slowly as Liam finished his snack before she paid for the both of them, turning down any signs of defiance from his side. Raising herself up, she would glance at the clock before looking back at Liam, "I'm afraid I have to go now. Work call. It was nice meeting you and I hope I can see you again."
template by rem of WW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum