Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Baron
Fenrir looked her over, it seemed the girl didn't feel her must have been one of her many abilities. The Saiyan would look the woman over, "Doesn't seem like a mage." he turned the woman's head looking for anything peculiar. He'd pick up the body and would rest her on the bed, just like the last they had found, "Getting angry won't help us find who did this any faster." he looked down at the body and tightened his eyes, he was just as mad as she was, but the lost couldn't weigh down on them too much. To see any life thrown away so quickly angered Fenrir, but he had to keep a level head.

"She could have been hiding away in a closet? Or maybe there's another entrance for those who work in the church, your guy could have came in same time as her drag her in here and take her down before running off again." he'd shut his eyes, "Do you think we can find him? Anywhere else in this place we can go? There must be something to tell us where he is right now. We have bodies but no killer."

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#27Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:48 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @Baron | JUNKETSU

Alisa shrugged, hard to tell if the woman was a mage simply from her corpse, but granted, she didn't see any signs of a magical fight in the room, as one might expect had they spotted a deceased mage. But in the end, she saw no signs of a struggle in whatever form, and couldn't shake the uneasy feeling the corpses would just keep piling up until she finally caught up with and killed that guy.

"I know...", she answered, frigid as every, yet with a bitter hint of hatred in that normally cool voice, once she struggled to shake when Black Sun was involved, especially when she saw their killcount rise before her very eyes. Regardless, Fernir had a point, and a laudable idea when he grabbed the deceased woman and laid her to rest peacefully atop the bed. Alisa took a deep breath, "Indeed she could, though you're giving me a good idea... You're telling me the trail lead you here, right? Does it lead anywhere else now?"

Without specifically mentioning scent, Alisa rested her idle arm on her hip and looked at the Saiyan intently. If the smell had indeed lead him there, then surely there must be some other lead... And more importantly, they followed every trail they could and had yet to see a sign of the man. Alisa's gut told her she should at least look harder in this room before running off.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#28Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Baron
Fenrir had indeed picked up on something else, this time his nose did not take him out of the room but instead to what looked like a wardrobe. He sniffed around it for a moment before just creaking it open to reveal what looked like normal clothes, the inside as expected. Not giving up, he'd pull the clothes out of the closet to look at the backboard. "There's something up with this thing." he knocked on the back, "THe blood trail brought us to this room, but my nose lead me here." he knocked again, "You think he could have... But there's nothing in here."

He punched the backboard only to reveal there was nothing behind it, the wall had turned into a hole not all that big but certainly big enough for a body to fit through, up to the hole were some droplets of blood, "This is interesting. I'm getting more blood" he stood up and looked back at the woman, "Well? Gonna head in? I'm right behind you." he nodded to her as he waited for her answer, though just before leaving he'd spot something shiny on the ground, kneeling over he'd pick it up to reveal... Another golden cross.

"What?"

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#29Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:06 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Baron | JUNKETSU

They had the same idea this time. If the smell had lead him to this room, there had to be something here... And this woman... Alisa hadn't seen her before, she hadn't felt her presence, and unlike the last guy which she could actually start piecing together the puzzle of why he had been killed, she saw no reason for this woman's death. No reason... Alisa's mother had died the same way, with no real motive behind it other than her being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Look harder. At this point, we might as well turn everything in this room upside down.", she urged cool and collectedly; and yet the only reason she herself didn't help Fernir was only due to the small size of the wardrobe, forcing her to stand back and watch carefully as he had his way with it and tossed everything out, "If your gut tells you there's something in there, there's probably a good reason."

Once he finally punched through the hard wood and revealed the hole behind it, Alisa didn't even look really surprised. She already suspected something was up due to her sensory spell, but now that she could see it with her own eyes, the sculptress' lips widened slightly with a triumphant hint.

"Our prey won't be far now...", a clear enough answer, spoken with an almost predatorial, bloodthirsty hint. Alisa had spent most of her adult life with the singular goal of butchering everyone affiliated with Black Sun. And no with every step, she got closer to one of them. This vengeful thrill of the hunt made her heart race as she stepped into the whole, now in pitch black darkness with nothing but her seismic sense to guide her way...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#30Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:13 pm

Baron
Fenrir turned back to tell her of the cross but she had already entered the hole before he could say so much as a word. He'd follow her and in and look straight forward at what could only be defined as pillowy heaven. His eyes were fixated as the cross was balled up in his fist, it glowing brightly the farther they went allowing him to get two eyes full of the moon, forbidden fruit. He shook his head and followed, on. "Hey, check this out." he'd reach forward and tap the back of her thigh, "You might need this to see, it's another one of those crosses." He'd hand it forward to her as he smiled meekly.

As she would continue after a few more minutes of crawling they'd arrive at an exit leading them to what looked like another room like the others, though his one had no window nor a bed instead it was all concerte and near empty with an open door. "are we any closer? I can't see much with your butt in my face." he called from behind her as he would soon look try to calm his breathing. This was gonna be fun.

🐺
#31Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Alisa

She turned around with a frown, making it perfectly clear that while she didn't really care if people looked, the 'hands off' rule was still in place, even for him. The subject did sound important, so her eyes instead shifted for the object in his hands. Once more, while it warranted her full attention she didn't really seem surprised: Alisa knew their foe had the same key she had used to get there, the one Fernir received from the priest. Finding one on the trail or on the enemy's person (when she finally found him) laid within her expectations... Yet this felt far too soon:

"That is interesting... If he's discarded it that suggests he's not interested in coming back this way.", she observed, bringing one hand to her chin in deep thought. Grabbing the cross he offered, Alisa looked at it, mulling over whatever conclusions she could reach, and finally muttering with a hint of irony, "What a reassuring thought..."

Alisa felt like they were actually getting lower and lower, and more importantly, she felt like they were going in circles. She might struggle getting a sense of all this owing to the near pitch black darkness, but her seismic sense didn't lie

"Hardly my fault you can't look anywhere else.", she shot right back with a teasing, snarky tone, silently noting to herself how Fernir had likely been learning perverted things from bad influences. If she found out the culprit, she'd probably kick them. Regardless, they soon arrived at a larger room, where Alisa would finally stop, letting Fernir catch up before speaking up, "Without a doubt... We're underground now."

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#32Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Baron
Fenrir was on fire it seemed discovering thing after thing with so much ease he knew full well this woman before him knew what he knew what she knew so she knew that he would be using this to his advantage because she knew he was he and she was he and she was really hot. Why she looked back at him like that was odd, he only tapped her thigh it wasn't like he had gone full force and smacked her up like a man man.. that would have been ruied and he wasn't the rude type he respected wamen whenever he got the chance.

"Underground? That's crazy." he looked up at the ceiling, did their route take them that far down withotu realizing? That was insane but likely true but then they'd have to find a way back up and if it was one way they may have to fight it out. He looked back at the hole and then back at alisa, "I hope you're ready for whatever's next, lead the way ha ha I'll close watch our rear." he spoke aloud as he waited for her to exit this was gonna be really good.

🐺
#33Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:03 pm

Alisa

He returned her look of annoyance with one of confusion, to which she simply sighed, and instead took to examining her surroundings. For better or worse they were stuck together here, and in the end this worked better for Fernir - standing next to Alisa was simply put the safest place for him to stand right now. After witnessing an attempted, if half assed assassination from someone affiliated with Black Sun, his life could easily come under threat for the same reason as that woman up there. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And the sculptress too, but she had now reached a point where even a member of that powerful dark guild couldn't simply erase her in a split second like they did everyone else.

"Hardly surprising... The priest mentioned these people use tunnels to move around the country undetected. And many of these tunnels belonged to the church to begin with. Even amidst the church now, few people yet remain that know they exist, let alone how many there are...", Alisa briefed him, knowing he'd need this knowledge now that he walked into the deep end with her.

Nodding, Alisa lead the way and allowed him to watch the rear, though he still had his nose and he still had her Geomancy, between each of their heightened senses, few enemies could so easily sneak up on them now:

"Can you still smell him...?", she inquired, moving faster with every step, "We should pick up the pace now; he can't have gone far..."

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#34Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Baron
Fenrir rolled his shoulders and neck, he'd take aknee and look for the scent, "got it" with that he'd began pacing for the place looking for any more signs of the man the blood scent would take him to another corridor with plenty of doors he'd follow his nose to the third door and opened it up, it was nothing but darkness pure darkness crying could be heard from inside, maybe whimpering as the blood splattter dotted a trail into the seeming nothingness. It was all ahead here, the man was in here and Alisa could deal with him finally.

"You're up." he stepped out of the way once again and crossed his arms at the side of the door, "I have no idea what this is about but make it quick if you can, seems like there's more to this place than just holes, doors, and preaching." he chuckled as he waited for her to enter. when she did enter he'd sit at the doorway as the woman did whatever it was she needed this was it. He had forgotted he was bleeding pretty badly he looked down at the hole in his chest and it was healing well already... Wow.

🐺
#35Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 220 | TAG: @Baron | JUNKETSU

Alisa watched for a brief moment until her brisk pace forced her to gaze forward once more, for fear of possibly tripping on this or that obstacle she might have found in her way. Sure, she could see most of those with her sensory abilities, though not so much when looking elsewhere. Fernir delivered however. Even in pitch black darkness, the two of them found their way and he ensured they found the right one, and in time they actually found a place with light... Whoever had lit this place up was still around though... Alisa felt a presence nearby, a short, human figure long before she reached it, though Fernir's words surprised her...

"Here...?", she asked, raising an eyebrow, slightly baffled as she tried her damndest to make sense of all this... Whoever they were chasing looked nothing like the presence she felt inside, "Indeed... Nobody respectable would use these tunnels anyway."

As the man sat at the doorway, Alisa walked in to the sound of crying, steeling herself for whatever she might find, with nothing but the dim lighting outside and her own sixth sense to guide her. Sword in hand, ready to strike at any moment, the sculptress prepared for an eventual ambush, and opened the door slowly. Beyond it, she found a small room, much too small to dodge if an attack ever came, and on the other end of that room... A child...?

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#36Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Baron
Fenrir looked around the room taking a knee at a small crack in the wall, there was no breeze from it nor sound, meaning odds were they had really ended up underground at this point. How much a place could this have been? It was so, different than what he expected, they had gone from secret rooms to the catacombs in what was a quick chase, or what he at least thought to have been a simple round up of a perp. Now they were lost in yet another room, he'd put his hands in his pockets and scratched his thighs.

"This place is giving me the creeps." he mumbled to himself as he looked up at the ceiling, there were no footsteps meaning there was a fair amount of space between them and the actualy place they started in the cathedral. Looking back at the woman she had already began exploring and he would follow close as he kept an eye on their flank. "Mmm, careful." he advised as she made her way for a door, whatever was waiting for them couldn't have been good, there may have been more at work here and they probably shouldn't have done so much digging down.

🐺
#37Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Alisa

Fernir followed her soon after she entered the tight room, but at that point she'd have been mostly absent towards his presence and instead focused on the crying kid. Alisa approached the child, slowly lowering her blade at the lack of any visible threat... After all, she could spot any attackers coming from twenty meters away, and sense any strike coming fron her within that distance:

"Are you alright...? Where are your parents?", she asked, her voice turning softer and more caring than her usual, aloof coldness. She stretched her hand out, approaching the crying kid a bit further, all but trying to coax him to peel his hands away from his eyes... Which he did eventually, yet not how they'd expect. The kid dashed at Alisa, his sobbing face replaced with a triumphant grin as he tried to plunge a daggerlike hand through her ribs... Only to find it bouncing off a hardened, diamond skinned armor - Vajrasara - his wrist soon grabbed by the powerful woman, "Or so I'd ask, but you aren't really a child now, are you...?"

Neither should have had a chance to react to this attack... Even with Alisa's attack, reaction would have been impossible... Unless one well and truly saw it coming. Her triumphant smile revealed how her suspicions had been correct, their enemy did have some manner of shapeshifting ability. Assuming this was indeed the same enemy, and for Alisa, this felt quite likely. After all, no kid had that measure of strength, right...?

"What do you think...?", she'd ask her partner, pinning the foe down and letting her ally confirm the enemy's smell

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#38Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Baron
Fenrir was cautious when they went deeper into the bowls of the catacomb, there was the crying of a child, but there was no use in Fenrir pausing as Alisa did. He didn't want to see any more traps or dead bodies, there was enough death in what was supposed to be a holy place. He looked at the walls, it was kind of scary, but he wouldn't waiver he'd follow the mostly nude woman down the way until she met the child. He walked forward and paused when they did indeed find a child, his face softened, who knew what the child had seen and he was just about ready to let his guard down entirely to assist them before Alisa would pin the girl down realizing it wasn't a child.

Fenrir took his knee and smelled the small girl, "Yeah, this is our guy, looks like he's pretty darn good at magic." he laughed. The Saiyan would rub te back of his neck as he looked to the brunette and the girl on the floor, "Are you gonna kill them? Maybe they can serve some use with all of this magic of theirs." he tried his best to make things lighter, the man was a killer but maybe death might not have been the answer.

🐺
#39Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @Baron | JUNKETSU

Unlike her caring companion, Alisa couldn't care less if people died in the church. Some people, to be precise, the same people she suspected her current prey to rub shoulders with. Then again, here they were inside catacombs that few people knew even existed, and whether they still stood underneath the church was up for the debate

She wanted to kill him... For the first time in her life, she got her hands on someone associated with Black Sun! She didn't even know if this guy had anything to do with her sworn enemies. It took every fiber of her being not to let her hateful fury slip through that frigid expression, yet the effort left her moving with an almost robotic precision: Driven, calculating, ruthless... And wholly devoid of emotion... Not to show her enemies the slightest ounce of weakness.

Fernir spoke behind her, acknowledging this was indeed the enemy they chased, now transformed into a seemingly helpless figure. He argued this enemy might prove useful, and Alisa yielded to this logic. Yet as she heard it, the girl grit her teeth, and Alisa glared; that glint in her eyes revealing she knew something was up:

"Yes, good idea.", and in a swift, vicious, bloody movement, she thrust her diamond hand into the enemy's. One might think she was about to unleash a finishing blow, but as the enemy's expression grew painful, his transformation spell faded, leaving a bald, tattooed male around their age in the girl's place.

Wrenching the hand out of his mouth, Alisa pulled out a what seemed to be a blood dripping tooth, but if Fernir looked closer he'd instead notice it was actually a pill, and there's only one reason to hide pills inside your mouth... Alisa had fought these guys before. How else could they know they'd have a suicide pill hidden in their teeth?

"You're not going anywhere.", Alisa stated, punching the guy's nose in, "I know it's your first time, but we're gonna have you be useful for once... And start talking."

Clearly, Alisa had a different understanding of Fernir's idea...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#40Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Baron
Fenrir didn't quite expect her to mistake what he meant for useful, he intended for them to simply take the bald man and leash him, get him to tell them his many secrets, instead she had gone a completely different direction and pinned the crook beneath her with a forceful crystal hand. Fenrir couldn't bare to watch, while the man beneath her was just that, a grown man, he was still in the form of a child and the pained expression he put on tugged at the Saiyan's heartstrings so much he cringed at he cringed at the thought playing back in his mind.

"I didn't mean-" his words were too late as she already began her interrogation, punching the bald bastard in his nose, a crack ringing in the cell as the Saiyan watched on. Perhaps it was weak of him, but Fenrir did not agree with this sort of interrogation, words were just as strong as fist, but it seemed Alisa much preferred using her diamond coated fist to solve their issue. For a moment Fenrir would only sit back and watch as he closed his eyes nad took a deep breath. Hopefully, it would all be over soon.

🐺
#41Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:54 pm

Alisa

"Now, tell me...", she demanded meeting the man in the eyes before dropping the name she knew would likely getting a reaction, "About black sun."

And once she saw that reaction, the interrogation began. Unlike what Fernir might believe at this particular moment, Alisa actually agreed with him. Punching, poking and cutting away at the foe without ever injuring him enough to kill, the sculptress wouldn't go anywhere without hacking the information out of him the hard way. Indeed, she wouldn't resort to such means on anyone...

Black Sun was different though. They had killed her mother and countless others, and for that reason, Alisa showed the worst in herself when it came to hunting them... Even if she might permanently sully her allies' image of her, she wouldn't give up. And her relentlessness bore fruits.

Eventually, her interrogation loosened the guy's tongue enough that he admitted to merely have been following orders... How he wasn't really a member of Black Sun himself. After that, just a little more encouragement made him spill the beans in earnest.

"Guess we have our objective.", Alisa stated, standing up, wiping the blood off her cheek as she turned to face Fernir. Whether or not he chose to comment on what he'd just seen, the sculptress still believe he had more to fear from this man and his allies than Alisa herself; that's he'd be safer by her side, "We'll keep this guy alive until we make sure he's telling the truth. If it turns out he lied, then..."

She needn't complete that sentence, as the mere act of wiping the blood of her soft, pale skin without a care in the world got the point across. She was perfectly comfortable killing this guy, and all of his friends.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#42Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Baron
Fenrir wiped his brow as he took note of every movement Alisa made, blood spatter here, blood spatter there, a mess of blood and even a tooth was what greeted him every time he spared a glance to the beating before him. Hopefully, for Alisa it was worth it, it was worth whatever her beef was with the stranger, but Fenrir... Call him hopeless, but he knew that this wasn't who she was. He could see it every time she struck him, torture him, the information she wanted was vital so perhaps killing him outright would have brought her something, some sort of closure maybe? Maybe so.

He'd look at her and the man before she would finally find some relief in the violence as the man spouted information. "Seems we got something." he cleared his throat and looked down at him, he'd walk towards the duo and take the male by his arm, "should we make him walk infront of us? Drag him down the way? If he is lying, I suppose I won't fault you for killing him." he nodded.

This was interesting, but he was reasonably afraid of what he saw he had some empathy for the acts.

🐺
#43Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Alisa

No, she'd find no closure until she'd slain every member of black sun with her bare hands. One might argue dark guilds like them were a dime and dozen, and indeed, a younger Alias extended this hatred to every dark mage she'd find... It took her years to learn to channel her hatred only towards those she actually had a quarrel with, and strive to understand the others as how they got to where they stood at that point. All of that wisdom and open minded nature seemed wholly absent here though...

"Let's keep him in front of us, where we can see him.", Alisa nodded at his first suggestion, idle hand brought to her hip as she spoke up and explained which alternative she preferred. The beaten assassin had very little fight left in him; he no doubt hoped to complete his mission before returning to his boss, but he failed to account for Fernir and his keen sense of smell.

The unknown variable. Of course, Alisa's behavior would be just as unknown to him this time: Alisa fully intended on killing this guy after he lead them to the next step. But she also knew she had to make him believe he'd have a way out of this.

"Now, walk.", she commanded, turning to her defeated foe who could barely stand on his own two feet as he lead them through the hole behind him, opposite the wall they entered from. Relying on her sensory spell, Alisa had no qualms with crouching as she crawled her way through the dark, narrow tunnel, completely absent sight this time.

But the tunnel would give way eventually, with the faintest hint of light at the end suggesting their long trek might lead somewhere.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#44Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:56 pm

Baron
Fenrir rubbed his eyes as he watched her push the man onward, he was certain that she was making the right call in keeping him alive. The entire thing seemed a good round of decisions by the woman; it was okay, there was nothing to fear anymore. Sure, she was powerful, but she knew her limits and let the man do his thing as he led them. Fenrir kept behind and looked at her again; he couldn't stop as he wondered what she was thinking or also what the per was thinking. There was no use in prolonging, but it was so strange, there was nothing left for them to do down here yet it seemed like there was quite a bit for them to do.

He'd rub his stomach and look at the others, he was getting hungry too. What laid before them could have been anything from fear ridden church members to more mages. Whatever the case he was ready to help his friend get on with this. He rubbed his hands together and watched his good buddy push the man on. "So, does he have a name or?" it was a question to break the silence if anything.

🐺
#45Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:59 pm

Alisa

Alisa had a nudging feeling she'd have no chance at venturing into this passage without her informant's help. He lead them through plentiful forked paths, making her wonder just how many would lead to dead ends where an unwary spelunker would get lost, never to be found again... The could probably plow her way out with some of her strongest spells if need be, she'd hardly call that a safe exit.

As they finally made it to the end of the tunnel, Alisa scanned her surroundings first things first... With her eyes unaccustomed to light after the crawling trip through that narrow pass, she'd grown used to rely on that second sight... Nothing came at them at first. They happened upon a wider space; having tunneled into a natural cave system...

And below that stood a baffling sight... A city, sculpted into the stone, with bioluminescent fungi providing the modest lighting the'd seen thus far. For the briefest moment, this stunning, awe inspiritng sight distracted Alisa, who admired the sight below:

"How beautiful...", she admired, walking closer to the edge, yet still keepng an eye on her captive. Yet doing so, she had no chance of seeing yet another attacking coming from just outside her range, three homing, helical projectiles, twin beams revolving around themselves. Reflexively, Alisa dodged, dashing aside and pushing Fernir out of the way. Dodging by herself was one thing... Yet the sluggish, weakened foe she had captured stood no chance when Alisa prioritized herself and her ally. She clicked her tongue,"He had a name..."

Despite her prior intention to kill the man, Alisa disliked seeing somebody else steal her prey, and stripping her information away from her. Thus, she glared towards where she presumed the beams had come from:

"Be careful... Whoever shot us will likely try again.", she all but whispered, speaking out of gut feeling more than anything else....

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

[/quote]

#46Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:31 am

Baron
Fenrir watched the sight of the beautiful, bustling city before them in awe; it was so beautiful, so... Different. He saw no one per say, but he was still astounded by the size of what was underneath the cathedral. How did no one know there was so much going on below Corcus? Why, that was what this city put Fenrir in mind of, Crocus. It was so big and well hidden, how did the people here survive? There must have been other little passageways to the outside world, but still, it was a breathtaking sight. Just in his awe, there was a whirling sound.

Before he knew it the man had been killed by a beam and Alisa dodged the other, Fenrir while pushed backhanded it just as it passed his missed form. "Well, at least we know the city has residents." he laughed to break the tension, he would stand still and wait for Alisa's lead. "Maybe we should wait for them to come to us, or start destroying thing to distract them," he whispered back to her and looked outward to the stone. How much time it must have taken quite a while to cut it through.

🐺
#47Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Alisa

Her source had been killed. Yes, the sculptress felt pretty damn far from happy, yet that only inflamed her resolve to find a replacement. Had he lead them to a random place where he knew they'd all be attacked, a place where he could kill himself without incurring the wrath of his boss? Or had he actually lead them to the one Alisa was looking for, and been killed by him as a return:

"We either defeat them, or turn back.", Alisa answered, her tone making it perfectly clear the second option was wholly unacceptable... Yet she still couldn't help but notice they yet stood quite far away from the city. This felt like an ambush, not a random attack, and in that case, the attacker might hold the key.

Fernir, however, offered a very good idea. Instead of saying so, Alisa showed it, raising her palm towards the rocky cave wall further up, where she presumed the beams may have come from. Firing off a spiralling storm of diamons from the tip of her palm, the spell hammered against the wall and finally revealed a shifting figure.

"Over there.", she reported, glaring at the target as her jets kicked up to full power, propelling her towards the target at full speed. The moment she left Fernir's side, however, a tinge of unease travelled down her spine... Something felt off... She hadn't moved more than a couple of meters into the air when her sensory abilities detected motion in the shadows behind Fernir, and then movement, "Look out!!"

She shouted, knowing his sense of smell would do little againast a dagger hurled towards his back, at nearly twenty meters per second from just over ten meters away. A flawless assassination had Alisa not posessed her sensory spell...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#48Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:56 pm

Baron
Fenrir's reaction came lickity split as he somehow managed to dodge the dagger at his back, it grazed the back of his shirt, but there was no scratch or flesh wound. The Saiyan turned back to see his assailant only to see a female standing a few inches shorter than him wearing a veil over her face. Her outfit was reasonably skimpy to say the least, but it had nothing on the cheeky beauty of Alisa's hyper jets. There was a silence from the Saiyan as he crouched and powered up into his Super Saiyan form. The veiled woman darted forward and threw a right, Fenrir dodge it with relative ease before finding himself at the mercy of a brutal kick to his abdomen.

He'd grab her leg and spun clockwise spinning his attacker for two swings before throwing her at a wall. Punching forward he'd jump the pointy-eared assassin and wrapped his arms around her "Please don't fight me, we're not here to make enemies." the elf struggled in his grip her hands digging into his forearm as she tried to wriggle free.

Thinking on her feet, she'd reach for another dagger only for Fenrir to tighten his hold, forcing her to drop the weapon. "Hey Alisa, little help here." he squeezed her even tighter in a bear hug.

🐺
#49Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Alisa

She kinda had her hands full over here... Instead she heeded her companion's request in the only way she yet could, with a quick flick of her wrist. The dark skinned woman had struck to kill, so Alisa had no qualms retaliating in kind. Out of nowhere, a crystallizing blade appeared from a in front of her, sprouting up in a clean cutting path across her neck - her cutting bloom spell. If it hit, the battle would be over soon enough...

Fortunately for the enemy, she saw it coming quickly enough to throw her head back, headbutting Fernir and earning just room for the blade to pass harmlessly by her cheek. The only real victim to Alisa's attack was the woman's veil, which fell down and finally revealed her face. Sharp, youthful features, a beauty complimenting a feminine figure she obviously felt proud of.

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Cevy7c7

As she released herself from his grasp, she darted a fair distance away, grabbing her dagger and facing Fernir: "Is that so...? I'll keep that in mind.", she finally asked with a sarcastic tone, visibly unconcerned what they were here to do... It didn't look like trying to talk her down might work, so the Saiyan might as well cute loose and give in to his love of fighting.

Meanwhile, Alisa had only taken her eyes off her prize for the briefest of moments... Yet in that moment, another laser was shot straight at her from near point blank, knocking the woman with a grunt an pushing her back a good few meters. How?! How had she not seen this enemy anywhere?! Baffled by the invisibly target and fortunately protected by her armor, Alisa prepared for a counter attack, using her thrusters to counter the spell's impact on her gut and instead release a crystallizing pulse from her whole body!

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#50Baron 

Black Sun Rising [Part II] [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:51 pm

Baron
Fenrir eyed the deeply tanned elf with half-lidded eyes; she seemed intent on fighting him despite his adamance not to harm her or her people. Despite what she and anyone else might have wished he wouldn't engage in violence, he was a pacifist and would instead settle this with his words more than anything, though, with his friend in peril it seemed there wasn't much of a way out of this mess without fighting one way or another. He detested the very act of raising his fist since the war, he had of course gone back on these feelings one way or another but now was different. Now he wanted to keep his word to himself and nature to never raise a hand to another living being as long as he had a breath in his body. This all could have been avoided if they let the man run off and do his fit of nonsense elsewhere, but that wasn't much an option because of the cross that started it all.

His lips curled down into a frown he looked across from the weapon-wielding elf and fell into a proper fighting stance. He'd crouch, his right foot forward and spread forward from his left. His right arm raised into a guard with his middle and index fingers curled downward over a closed fist, his free hand cocked back into a fist as he now was ready for whatever assault she had planned.

There was no word from him, all he offered to her was a narrowed glare. He wouldn't defeat her, but at the very least he could incapacitate her.

🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum