Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out there in the cold [Liana]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:18 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
The elf nodded at the older woman's first statement. Indeed, they never had a proper meal. In fact, they never actually had a single meal together, ever since they have met. Then again, most of the time together was spent training, without counting that night during Halloween. But now they could finally do it. Sit at a table together, facing each other, eating the same thing. Or at least she thought that's how people do it politely. And just thinking deeper and deeper into it made a blush rise upon her cheeks whilst the late teenager smiled. It gave her very romantic thoughts.

As Liana continued to rub her face against her teacher's bosom, she'd giggle at the words that were shared towards the action. In the end, she broke away to look back up at the female Vollan, beaming a wide and bright grin, perhaps even cheeky in nature. "You taught me a lot, you know? It shouldn't be a surprise that I love to be this lewd with you!" The young Sylvaine chimes, giggling a few more times, flashbacks to that same night mentioned beforehand happening.

Ultimately, she would stand back up alongside Alisa, allowing her hand to be taken, using the other free arm to keep it wrapped around the older woman's waist, half-embracing her as they both guide themselves further around the capital in search of a restaurant.

"Mmm... I wonder what kind of delicious dishes Crocus has..."

Hopefully Alisa knew Liana was a vegetarian.
249 words | @alisa | clothing

#27Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

This time, the redness in her cheeks had nothing to do with Alisa's teasing or Liana's indecent thoughts. And she could actually see it for once, as she hardly looked embarassed, but rather, smitten. That face too looked pricelessly adorable on her, and the sculptress instinctively snuggled tighter, humming joyously, unwittingly pulling the girl a fair bit tighter against her bosom. Of course, she'd loosen her grasp and let her go before Liana might feel smothered by the vast expanses of Alisa's bust

"And here I thought I taught you to act gracefully in public~", scolded the sculptress, yet that soft, caring look in her face harbored a mischievous hint amidst the otherwise stern demeanor, "Perhaps I do need to punish you~"

As they'd never eaten together, Alisa didn't yet know about Liana's eating preferences. However, she took that into account while picking a pasta place, where she expected to find a wide array of menu options, enough to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. After all, everyone loves pasta, right...? She held on to her blonde, cute student's hand as they walked together romantically, in a quest for the answers to each other's feelings... Well, Alisa anyway, Liana seemed to have it all figured out and hence Alisa's conflict:

"Hmm, I have a good idea...", she suggested, nodding towards the restaurant she chose, 'Casa Giovanni'. She'd let Liana look over the restaurant, possibly even the menu at the door if she felt like it, before shooting her a curious glance, "How about this one~?"

Looking at the girl the whole while, expectantly, Alisa could easily detect if Liana agreed simply to please her teacher, while Alisa herself tried to do the exact opposite; wanting them to find a place they could both enjoy together. At times, she'd reach over and pet that silky blonde hair, an ever present touch of affection and sweet, elegant smile on her face...

You only lose if you die

"I'm thankful to see you alive."
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#28Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:12 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
It had been actually quite some time since the young Sylvaine has ever eaten pasta. Not like she hasn't gotten her lips on it since she was a child, it had only been a few months. Back in Baska was the last time and it was great. Though, little did she know that was her teacher's plan, to lead her away to a restaurant based mainly on that kind of meal. Either way, as soon as she wasn't led to one focused on meat treats, then the young Sylvaine wouldn't feel pressured in having to reject it. It's not that she minds people eating it around her, yet she still likes to avoid it in order to prevent feeling bad from the smell itself.

"Casa... Giovanni, huh?"

The girl mumbles its name once they stepped in front of it, still grasping Alisa's hand dearly and affectionately, whilst she looked around to find any sign of what they could eat inside. A board of sorts was there, written in it probably one of the restaurant's best meals. It mostly contained pastas and such. "Oh, nice, they have pasta. I haven't eaten it in a long time!" Liana reveals, looking back up at the older woman.

"What are you thinking of grabbing? Anything from there?"

She asks while pointing at the board, curious about what kind of pasta combinations the female Vollan might enjoy eating.
233 words | @alisa | clothing

#29Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:35 am

Alisa

Hopefully Lia might tell her teacher she was actually a vegetarian, and save her the embarassment of trying to order them a nice lasagna. One some level one might guess the green lover wouldn't be fond of killing animals, and while for most that may seem a logical conclusion, Alisa fully realized plants were alive, just like animals.

Perhaps Liana did indeed think like her, and simply disliked the taste of meat? Either way, Alisa would find out soon enough.

She held the girl's hand tenderly, thumb gliding back and forth over the back of her hand. She leaned slightly into the chalkboard, listing the prices for a wide array of southern Fiorian cuisine: Ravioli, Lasagna, Spaghetti... Really, they'd have no shortage of options to choose from, and thus her smile widened as the choice visibly appealed to the cute elf,"Neither have I... No time like the present right~?"

With a little giggle, she sought that jade green of Liana's gaze only to be receive the million jewel question instead. What would she like to eat...? With so many options, even the whimsical Alisa took a bit longer to offer a clear suggestion:

"Hmmm~...", pondering, Alisa reached for her chin and narrowed her gaze at the chalkboard, once more reading through all these options, until those wine red eyes finally fell onto the sole option which well and truly appealed to her, teasing her appetite until she finally spoke up, tucking a loose raven lock behind her ear, "How about some ravioli?", suggested Alisa.

Once more looking to her student, Alisa wondered what she'd feel of her suggestion. Now more than ever she wondered if Lia had any special preferences on what to eat, which might determine her choice in the end. After all, they had different options for Ravioli though, with various kinds of fillings including meat, fish, or even the simple cheese and spinach filling.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#30Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
"Ravioli? Hmm..."

The elf pondered, bringing a single index finger over below her chin as she looked intensely down at the chalkboard stating the main dishes available. Admittedly, Liana has never tried such a meal, yet it's not like she's ignorant to the point of not knowing what it contains. "... Well, as long as it doesn't have any meat in it, I can grab that too." She ends up offering her teacher the desired response, turning briefly to look up at the older woman with a happier smile, joyous to know they were moving closer and closer to put a true start to their date.

"After all, it's always better if we eat the same thing. Right?"

Liana questions, hoping that the female Vollan would have an answer to such as she was obviously more experienced. As she awaited for a response, she'd now take both of the obsidian-haired woman's hands, doing the same she did seconds ago, using each thumb to caress each palm happily, keeping those emerald sights of hers glued on her date's crimson own. "I really can't wait to spend this time with you." She mumbled in the end, a faint blush still visible on her cheeks.

And when everything was said and planned, the young Sylvaine would ready herself to follow the lead of the older woman, wondering what kind of environment within the restaurant awaited them.
232 words | @alisa | clothing

#31Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

Lia echoed Alisa's humming rather amusingly, pondering on the option just as intently before the idea sunk into her just as easily. She did eventually explain how she avoided eating meat... Vegetarian huh...?

"Not fond of meat, I take it? That's alright, you can get cheese and spinach~", reassured Alisa, who also didn't mind eating that same as Lia. That said, her adoring look upon finding out they'd eat the same thing didn't really surprise the sculptress, but she'd quickly correct it, narrowing her eyes and smirking in that playfully seductive fashion, hinting at how a lesson on romance would soon follow, "Oh, you can pick a different dish if you'd like... I presume you haven't thought about letting your date sample some of your food~?"

She'd raise her brow with this question, letting Lia's imagination do the rest. While she obviously hadn't considered possibly feeding her date something from her own dish - and the other way around - Alisa still kept her eyes on those jade jewels; genuinely curious as to which of the two alternatives Lia might prefer. She'd welcome whichever, more interested in seeing how Lia approached their meal together:

"Likewise~...", she answered, sweetly, as the two made way inside the restaurant to order whichever meal they prefered. She may have yet to work out her feelings for Liana, but Alisa obviously enjoyed her company, her innocence... She still had so much to learn, "We waited too long, have we not?"

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#32Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:47 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
That was true. What her teacher stated secondly. "O-Oh! That's right, I didn't even think about that!" Once the older woman shared such an idea, the young Sylvaine instantly realized how much more romantic it was. For both to eat different meals and be able to share them with one another. Surely that would build up for a further excellent date. That way, she decided to ponder a little bit more before they actually made their way inside the restaurant. After not too long, Liana came up with something.

"I'll grab a vegetarian spaghetti meal then!"

The late teenager would state her final decision. She was glad that her teacher had actually shared such an idea. It admittedly made Liana the more excited leading to the date.

Ultimately, both females would walk inside the restaurant. The elf looked around, exploring every corner of the room where they were staying to eat the meals of their lives. She knew that being in Alisa's company now would surely make the dishes taste the more delicious. It would be the romantic aura that'd surround them that would have such an effect on their food. And thinking about that only served to bring up a stronger blush around her cheeks, the urge to giggle out passionately growing more intense. Luckily she was able to control herself.
222 words | @alisa | clothing

#33Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

That look was just priceless~ The girl flustered and fumbled, losing even that modicum of confidence she'd been slowly building up, once more flaunting that irresistible cuteness Alisa so clearly cherished. Alisa may doubt if she was right to do what they did that night, to take advantage of Liana's inebriation, but she didn't regret taking the girl under her wing, not for a single moment. As for the question of whether she should indulge Lia's bold desires and let them her passion free once more, well...

She'd answer that question with her own instincts, when the time came and no sooner.

"I had a feeling you'd be interested~", answered Alisa, winking, resisting the urge to pet the girl once more as the mood around them turned more romantic than outright affectionate, courtesy of the warm, cozy restaurant, with a soothing candlelight adorning every table.

That sight and Liana's touch brought a pleasant, comforting warmth to the tall woman's very being, and one look at her student's cheeks proved the feeling was obviously mutual. Clearly, quite a few couples thought the same as her, considering those were the only other customers they saw in here. Two couples, each tucked away in their own discreet corner of the restaurant, by the window with the dim shades of twilight beaming in:

"Come on, lets find a table to sit~", she urged with an inviting smile, tugging the girl along until one of those finely dressed waiters might come along.

Of course, she also hadn't considered whether the girl wanted to actually eat at a restaurant or simply pick up food somewhere and eat it together at the hotel. For Alisa though, this seemed like the most natural option, and so far Lia hadn't voiced any objections either. But she'd make sure to pick a weaker wine this time; that way, whatever might happen next would find no influence in any alcoholic beverages.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#34Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:51 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
The elf happily followed after her teacher for the desired and chosen table. Liana could only be more and more impressed by each second that passed, able to take in more of the surrounding atmosphere and make her feel more and more pleased about the entire date ordeal. Each table carrying the typical candlelight, mixed in with the slightly dark lighting of the room making whichever couple sat on whichever table feel at romantic privacy. About eating in a restaurant or eating in a hotel with her crush, the young Sylvaine didn't mind either. As long as she could spend time with Alisa. Just that was about enough to make her satisfied.

Once they both finally sat down, she'd properly position herself on the chair, straightened up, and with both her hands on top of the table, one on each side of the area where her plate would be. After a faint gulp, her head would lean up and those emerald orbs of hers would glue back on her teacher's crimson own, before she spoke softly.

"I wish we could have done this the first time. It's not like I didn't enjoy the Halloween night we spent together, in fact I loved it. It's just that, maybe, it could have meant more than what it meant if we had a romantic meal like the one we're having now before that happened." She states, caressing a single hand across the table and hoping to place it on top of one of Alisa's own. Then, she looks deeper in the older woman's eyes, smiling in a light and soothing manner. "There's no one more beautiful, sweet and attractive than you. I hope that I can help you have a good time." Liana finishes, ultimately gauging the Vollan's reaction.
296 words | @alisa | clothing

#35Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:35 am

Alisa

Both of them stood - and eventually sat - thoroughly mesmerized by the ambience, yet Lia was far less discreet about it. Alisa saw that as part of her charm though, so she wouldn't have it any other way. They claimed their table, and the waiter soon came by with menus. Though the girls had already settled what to eat, Alisa had yet to decide what to drink and promptly looked it over, recognizing most wines by name; at least, the few good enough that she'd bother memorizing. They had a pretty good selection but then Alisa didn't spend too long looking, promptly shifting her gaze back towards her student turned dinner date.

Lia's sweet voice got her attention quickly enough and Alisa's hand met hers halfway, gently holding it in that tender affection her bond with Lia so nurtured: "Indeed... But one cannot change the past.", her eyes shifted towards the window, glancing outside as she rubbed her temple, the faintest look of uncertainty appearing on her face. Alisa obviously didn't regret that time they spent together, but even now she wondered if she hadn't exploited the girl's innocence, "We should have known each other better, but, things worked out alright in the end, did they not...?"

Her heart may be torn between two, but this only meant she truly cared for Liana. Alisa understood that much, and thus when that ever flowing praise reached her ears, her hand came to rest on her chest as the softest hint of red colored her cheeks. Almost reflexively, her fingers slowly interlocked with Liana's:

"You're so sweet~... So pure... I feel truly glad I met you.", the sculptress finally said, looking back into her eyes, humbled but confidently, making it perfectly clear she already enjoyed her company.

And soon, the waiter came by once more:

"Have the ladies decided what you'll have?", he asked with a smile as classy as Alisa's, professionally holding a cloth on his arm. She returned the smile, but her eyes soon shifted to Lia, letting her order first.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#36Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:31 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Seeing that blush start to round her teacher's cheeks only made the elf's own turn on the same kind of soft reddish tone. It wasn't everytime that one would see the older woman seemingly embarrassed and flattered by someone else's words. Just thinking about that made the young Sylvaine even happier, knowing that she was able to cause a positive effect on the female Vollan's feelings. That's all she desired in this date.

Liana's fingers would also interlock with Alisa's own, yet, not long afterwards, the waiter would return, the blonde remembering that she didn't even look at the menu properly. Though, at least she knew her main dish. With perhaps a somewhat more intense blush rounding her cheeks due to the sudden appearance of the male, she'd look over and up at him, smiling in her usual welcoming and soothing manner.

"So, um... For me, it will be the vegetarian spaghetti menu. For a drink, hm..." Indeed, now she didn't know what to respond. Luckily she wasn't eating alone, having Alisa in front of her to help her. As she appeared to ponder, her attention is brought back to her teacher, those emerald orbs of hers locking on the Vollan's crimson own before she spoke. "What are you taking? I can grab the same drink as you." Liana states, obviously at this point having removed her hand from on top of the other's, curiously awaiting whatever response would be given.
241 words | @alisa | clothing

#37Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:14 am

Alisa

Holding the girl's hand like this filled Alisa with a soothing sense of warmth, made her feel closer to Liana than ever before. Alisa truly admired purity in all shapes and forms - predictably so judging from her love of crystals - and the little blond elf had that in troves. She squeezed the girl's hand a bit more firmly, knowing she'd never forget this warmth, or the pretty shade of pink on her cheeks as they admired the hue of each other's eyes. Their connection held firm, however, even as they peeled their hands and eyes away from the other to look upon the helpful waiter. Liana repeated the same dish she'd chosen earlier, looking expectantly to Alisa when the time came to choose drinks:

"I'll have the ricotta ravioli, and a bottle of Draguignon blanc '83.", Alisa completed the order, one gracefully held near her chin as she went over her mental list of white wines one last time. A classy, pricey choice only a true lover of wine could make, yet Alisa made sure to pick a more flavorful, less alcoholic one... The kind of beverage not to cloud their thoughts in the slightest. She had answered Lia's question speaking not to her, but to the waiter, and thus when he left with their order, Alisa's eyes sought the nature mage's once more, that affectionate elegance beaming off her smile, "I vehemently recommend it~", she nodded, but then offered a measure of reassurance to something Liana might inevitable ponder on, "And don't worry, this wine isn't strong enough to leave you in that state so easily."

With an feminine chuckle, Alisa couldn't help throwing her adorable student a teasing wink, making it clear she fully remembered what spirits did to her... And how she wouldn't forget anytime soon. Though she enjoyed seeing Lia happy, she enjoyed her flustered look almost as much~

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#38Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Liana heard Alisa's drink choice. And due to how peculiar and long the name was, the elf could only imagine it contained a lot of alcohol. Or at least enough to leave them in the state they were a few months ago, back in Halloween. Gladly, her teacher would have given her the 'okay' about it actually not being strong enough to easily affect her in such a manner. She giggled along at such, shaking her head in the end.

"At least now we can use our true feelings and not ones enhanced by alcohol or something similar." She mumbles to the older woman, once more extending a hand out to be placed on top of the other's, if possible, obviously. Then, those emerald orbs of hers look to focus back on Alisa's crimson own before she added. "It will be super romantic, won't it~?" Liana half-teased, hoping to now, just like before, lock her teacher's fingers with her own, smiling in a pleased manner as her hues glittered with passion.

"But tell me more about you, Alisa. I don't think you ever told me about where you come from."

Little did she know that such a request would most likely not be proper for what is supposed to be a happy date. This was because she knew nothing much about Alisa's tragic childhood and there was a chance that she was about to be hit with it if the older woman so desired to share.
246 words | @alisa | clothing

#39Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:51 pm

Alisa

Honestly, the fancier the name of the beverage the more likely it contained only moderate amounts of alcohol; quality wine presenting the most perfect example... Of course, just like Alisa Liana didn't wish for another confusing night where their genuine feelings grew blurry under the influence of alcohol. Where they'd wake up in the morning thinking just what it was they really wanted, and what actually swept them off their feet:

"Not that it would have made that big an impact on my account~", she teased, winking, playful giggle escaping those glossy lips as she poked her student's intolerance to alcohol, at least contrasting with Alisa's own resistance. Once more, she met Lia's hand halfway and held it tenderly, rubbing her finger along her soft, smooth skin, "Mmm, you can bet on that~"

That look on her face, as cute and precious as ever... Alisa hoped she'd be able to shield this girl's purity as long as she needed, until her own power grew enough she could protect herself. Yet all the time they spent together, Lia cared not so much about what she was learning, but rather the woman who taught it. The sweet, smitten feelings of a young maiden...

"Oh, it's a small city up in the north, surely you've never even heard of it~...", she initially answered, waving her hand somewhat dismissively, that was, until she remembered a little detail, "Or perhaps you do...? What part of the north are you from?"

Curiously, Alisa wondered if the two northerners might have actually been born close by... Hell, they might even have been neighbors or something of the sort, who knows?

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#40Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:15 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
"North? I hope I know about it, heh! I was born there, after all!"

The elf would have ended up beating the older woman to it, not actually remembering the moment she told or made it appear that she also came from the northern parts of Fiore. As she continued to tenderly return the same kinds of massaging motions as her teacher, those emerald orbs of hers are kept focused on the latter's own whilst she responded.

"I wasn't really born inside a town or a city though. My parents had a shack in Worth Woodsea, I'm sure you've heard of that area. Though now they are living in Orchidia, gladly. There were barely any conditions to live inside that forest."

Liana explains, a soft and happy smile on her face growing slightly wider, just thinking about how much safer and well her parents must be. Matter of fact, it made her wonder what they were up to, as of the very moment she's hanging out with her teacher. While her eyes diverted temporarily during her share of words, they'd eventually roll back to glue on those beautiful wine red eyes of Alisa.

"How about you? How was life in that city?"

The girl asked, becoming more and more curious about the woman's past, incredibly intrigued and willing to know as much as she could about a perhaps future lover.
230 words | @alisa | clothing

#41Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 am

Alisa

"I know~ You told me once, remember?", Alisa teased her, casually resting her chin on the back of her idle hand, "Just a small town north of Orchidia; trust me, nothing that special to do around there except visit Orchidia."

Alisa giggled, while she indeed loved her quaint little hometown, she had no illusions as to how little one could actually do there. She liked it as a child though, and if not for that dreadful event she'd most likely still enjoy it today. Instead, she felt far greater interest in hearing what kind of place had Liana grown up into... But hardly looked surprised when she explained it wasn't really a town per se:

"I've been there once or twice too... I guess that accounts for your outdoorsy nature~", she noted, and unlike herself loved that genuinely warm, longing look in the elf's face.

Alisa too missed her home, but when she talked about it for too long - to someone like Liana who she trusted - soft hints of grief and sorrow peered through, hinting at how she hadn't left her home for the best reasons. It didn't stop her from glancing up every so often, wondering how uncle Gottfrid was doing these days...

"Oh I did~ You may not have too much to do there, but the people are kind and hospitable.", despite those earlier hints, Alisa did look back on her childhood memories with joy, and wondered if a bundle of purity and cuteness like Lia might not be exactly the kind of company she needed on a journey back home, "Perhaps I'll show it to you one day~..."

She'd find herself thinking less and less on those dreadful memories the longer she looked on those jade, gleeful eyes of hers, and before she realized it, the waiter had arrived with their food.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#42Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:17 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Indeed, the place where she lived most of her childhood was indeed able to determine more or less the kind of personality that the elf assumes now. It wasn't only that though. Her parents had also taught her to be who she is, they had shaped her to become the individual she is. It was mostly thanks to them that she's so kind and so generous, that she possesses a 'heart of gold', like most say. And she can only be thankful.

After all, it's not everyone that is able to have a decent family.

Once Alisa suggested to show around her hometown, Liana couldn't hesitate to nod, doing so as her smile only grew wider. "I'd love to!" She exclaimed her joy and full acceptance of the idea, tightening the hold she still had on the older woman's hands.

It wouldn't be long for the waiter to arrive with their food, two plates placed down on the table, each with the meals they asked, along with two chic-looking glasses set in front of those same plates. The man would even take the time to pour down the necessary amount of drink in each of the glasses. The moment he was done and was ready to walk out, the elf nodded and smiled up at him, thanking him for his service.

She'd then look down at her own plate, studying the contents in it. Indeed, no meats, merely pasta with some extra greens.

"Mine looks really yummy!" Liana compliments the look of her meal, how it was visually organized too. The girl would make sure to peek over at the female Vollan's own, her hands having already been pulled away from the latter's, as she curiously gazes her teacher's plate.

"How do you like yours?"
295 words | @alisa | clothing

#43Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:41 pm

Alisa

For Alisa, her parents may have nurtured this kindness, yet most of the merit laid with Lia herself. Her natural brightness, her ability to recognize it as the best side of herself. Her parents may have guided her, but they took credit for shielding the young girl from whatever people and events may have sullied this purity.

Indeed, not everyone can have a decent family... But even those who do have it might not be protected against those who'd seek to harm that idyllic upbringing for whatever reason.

Looking at Lia now though, Alisa couldn't help but feel she'd one day like to meet the girl's parents, "It's a date then~", smirked the sculptress playfully, only glancing away as she corrected herself, "Well, another one~"

They'd have plenty of time to talk about it; in her quest to train Lia into a strong, reliable mage, Alisa had truly grown fond of the girl. As the waiter poured them two glasses and Alisa graciously thanked him, their hands finally parted and their gazes turned to the meal below, a delectable fragrance already making her mouth water.

While Liana praised her meal, Alisa went right to sampling hers, picking a ravioli on her fork: She puffed on the tiny, filled bundle of pasta, before plopping it into her mouth. Even now the hot cheesy filling yet sizzled her tongue, enough to ache and make her blow air in shorter puffs, though not enough to actually burn her tongue.

"Mmm~... Oh my~ Tastes quite delicious; you should see for yourself...", Alisa praised her own meal, promptly picking yet another ravioli on her fork and extending it towards the elf's waiting mouth, "Say aaah~"

All this time she'd look into the girl's eyes of jade once more, an amused, expectant look on her own eyes as she rested her cheek on her idle hand; awaiting that one moment when she'd cutely nom the food offered.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#44Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:59 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
The elf was truly happy that another date had been arranged during another that was already occurring. Meeting each other's families sounded very intriguing, seeing that they both might as well just become a couple after this date or after the many more to come. Thinking about that made the young Sylvaine more and more hopeful, smiling happily as she now observed the older woman plopping a single bundle of pasta into her mouth, before proceeding to savour it.

"It does look delicious!" Liana states, yet not doing the same to her meal, but already taking hold of her fork and knife. Though, before she could do that, she would be surprised with Alisa's offer of trying the ravioli as well. At first she received it with joy, smiling brighter whilst she leaned in and closed her eyes. Once her lips would part for the following bundle to move in, she'd make the desired sound in her usual soft manner. "Aaahh...~" Eventually, she'd take the ravioli in her mouth, chewing on it a few times, making sure to taste it properly before ultimately swallowing the tiny remainings.

"Oooh, it is tasty...! Heehee!"

She complimented, opening her eyes and taking notice of the look given by Alisa. It caught her off guard a little, as she blinked once and a faint blush would almost instantly be seen rounding her cheeks. To try and disguise such sudden embarrassment, she giggled it out, even if nervously, and lowered her head down to roll a bit of spaghetti around her fork, only to bring it to her mouth and start nomming on it. "Mmm...~ This is good too..." Liana states, only to do the same once more, filling up the fork with more spaghetti coated in garlic and other greens, before straightening her head back up and gazing in Alisa's eyes.

"Why don't you try this too?"

The blonde asked somewhat playfully, already extending that same fork towards the Vollan for her to maw on it. At the same time, the exact same request was made. "Say aah...~" Liana was actually curious about the way her teacher would do something like that.
358 words | @alisa | clothing

#45Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:07 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

Of course, Alisa had to hope she wasn't getting Liana's hopes up too much before she'd finally decided anything. Perhaps she might decide in her favor, but perhaps she might not, and in the latter case these raised expectations could end up hurting the girl. But she couldn't change them now, so instead she did what she actually could, what she actually wanted: To spend this time with Liana, a time they could both look back on with joy.

Like the look she had on her face when Alisa offered her some of her meal. A look so sweet to make Alisa look giddy, thinking how she'd feel satisfied to see her smile like that every day:

"Right~?", she asked, nodding as the two of them felt exactly the same way. Liana looked irresistably cute throughout her little tasting. And she obviously knew it, judging by the accusing hint of red coloring her cheeks.

Alisa took a moment to take an experimental sip of her white wine, smile widening as the taste satisfied her palate, then following with a longer gulp. A single droplet escaped out the corner of her mouth and she promptly picked the napkin to wipe it off, just as a delectable offer of spaghetti came her way. Be it to distract herself or to simply look at the same look on Alisa, the nature mage soon sampled her pasta, then proceeded to offer some to Alisa:

"Don't mind if I do... Aaah~", unable to refuse such a gracious offer from an adorable girl, Alisa gracefully parted her plush lips and took in the green tinted pasta, raising a hand over her mouth as she chewed. Once again, the flavor made her hum in sheer appreciation, "Oh my... Such depth of flavor with simply greens and cheese... Garlic, no doubt?", as she finished her experimentatio though, Alisa merely raised the glass of wine, offering a little toast, "To teachers and students, everywhere around Fiore~"

A little toast that made her giggle when she said out loud. She may have never had a student, though Alisa obviously knew some parts of her relationship with Lia didn't come included in your average teaching relationship. She didn't mind though, not when the blonde elf's mere presence warmed her heart with her pure, homey aura.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#46Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:02 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
That look on Alisa's face as she parted her lips and took the entire bundle of spaghetti into her mouth, ultimately chewing on it in quite the polite manner, having her hand over her mouth. While the young Sylvaine obviously wouldn't mind seeing the motions of her teacher's maw as she nommed on the offered meal, it also made her happy and pleased to see that she was at least decent about it. "Like it?" The elf questioned curiously, fork placed back down on the plate as one of her hands rests below her chin, elbow against the table, intriguingly observing the older woman appreciating the food and giving her opinion.

"Garlic, it is." Liana responded as she continued to smile in her typical gentle and soothing manner. She'd return to look down at her meal for a moment, collecting a bit more of spaghetti on the fork. Since she was such a closet pervert, obvious lewd thoughts crossed her mind. The fact that the Vollan had placed her lips in there and that she was not only going to taste her own food, but also Alisa's--... Nevermind. Once her teacher took her own glass in her hand and raised it up, the girl smiled at the action, doing the same with her own and leaning it closer and closer to the older woman's. "To teachers and students, everywhere around Fiore!" The blonde repeated, ultimately completing the toast by carefully pushing her own glass against the sculptress', before taking her own first sip.

"Mmmm... It's not bad."

Liana stated, eventually planting the glass back down on the table, in front of her plate, looking back in the Vollan's gaze. She didn't know what else to say afterwards, only intensely staring into Alisa's crimson sights. There was a glitter in her eyes, still accompanied by that same faint blush. She just couldn't stay still like that though, as it would eventually turn out awkward if the older woman didn't say anything. A few seconds followed and a hand of hers once more slitters across the table. In a sneaky manner, she attempts to place that same hand atop one of the woman's own, smiling wider if she was able to do such. Then, she spoke.

"Let's finish this meal soon so that we can get a room. I'm getting a little desperate here, you know, Alisa...~?" The elf half-teased, sticking a bit of her tongue out and gauging her teacher's reaction.
410 words | @alisa | clothing

#47Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:08 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

"I do indeed~", she replied, graciously as ever, though elegance and table manners prevented her from reaching our and petting her dinner date's rather lovely blonde hair, wondering what manner of amorous thoughts might be going on under it? Or perhaps lascivous thoughts instead?

In the end Alisa had no way of knowing though she defenitely entertained herself wondering... She at least guessed the ingredient correctly, which Liana soon confirmed the pasta had indeed seasoned with garlic, and assumedly olive oil, a staple of this cuisine. After having that little taste of each other's meals and toasting to others like themselves, bumping their glasses together with a faint, harmonious ringing

"Defenitely lives up to the name.", Alisa nodded, approvingly, stirring her glass of wine then taking a good long whif, and then flipping her hair confidently, "Well, you can trust me to pick wine; it would never be too bad~"

Alisa spoke of highly of her wine picking skills like the good conoisseur she was, though her claim was hardly unfounded. Afterwards, silence spread between them though it was hardly awkward, at least, for Alisa anyway. She found talking with her mouth full rather boorish and thus avoided it, and she felt perfectluy capable of communicating her feelings to Liana simply by holding that jade gaze of hers, without looking away. With this silence though, they wound up eating relatively quickly, and by the time Liana spoke again they were well on the way to finishing their meal.

"Araaa, when did you ever become so salacious~?", Alisa teased her cute little pervy student, leaning slightly into the table as she rested one elbow over it, cheek over her palm. Devoid of cleavage she may be, but she could still achieve that eye catching effect simply by pressing her bust against her arm slightly. The other hand accepted Lia's hold and returned it, now that they had finished eating and no longer needed both hands to eat and drink, "To think a girl so innocent can be this blunt... Whatever might your friends say~?"

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#48Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
"Unfortunately... Or fortunately, all the friends that I have are just as blunt as me when it comes to things like this. Matter of fact, they are the ones who push me to share my feelings so candidly. I just can't help it, can I?"

The blonde stated with a cheeky smirk, winking once, most likely hinting at the fact that Alisa was potentially one of those friends, including Esperia in the mix as well, of course. Now they had finished their meals and their drinks, ready for the dessert... If they even desired any.

There was now a heated atmosphere surrounding both females and Liana couldn't help, but show her usual blush due to that. Yet, she didn't leave her gaze from her teacher's own, keeping those glimmering emerald orbs of hers glued upon the older woman's wine red own. The busty effect against the latter's arm also caught her eye for a split second and not long afterwards, she speaks once again, keeping a soft tone.

"I'd call the waiter for some dessert, but I don't think there's any need for that. After all, there's one sitting right before my eyes." The young Sylvaine attempted the romantic approach, clearly unexperienced, though the effort she made for such was surprisingly adorable. "What do you say, Alisa? Would you..." As she's about to mumble out more words, her head begins to lean closer and closer to the other's, whilst her eyes slowly start to furrow as the elf ultimately attempted an enticing gaze. "... Would you let me try you out?" Both lewd and romantic. Liana was truly trying her best and she was only growing more and more confident about it each time she was able to elicit a positive reaction from the female Vollan.
295 words | @alisa | clothing

#49Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

After such a delighful dinner, Alisa hardly felt a need for dessert and neither did Liana. But then, it seemed like the girl's lewder side had been peeking out more and more as time went on, and as she tried indirectly teasing the sculptress with it

"You've been spending too much time with Esperia it seems~", she shot back, smirking as she rested her head on one palm. That said, this wasn't enough for Lia. When the next words left her mouth, Alisa's brow rose slightly; she hardly looked flustered by them, by the speaker in question did surprise her.

Despite this little teasing, the sculptress' hand didn't leave Liana's. She was still her favorite and only student, there was little Liana could do to change that. Even if she felt that much lewdness hardly fit the girl, she felt she only had herself and Espy to blame for that...

"Oh my, I can't have my student talking like this indecently now, can I?", Alisa pointed out, narrowing her eyes seductively, realizing that at this particular moment, Lia wasn't the innocent bundle of cuteness she adored, but a cute bundle of lewdness. Alisa met her gaze the whole way and leaned back in, gliding her thumb back and forth over the girl's skin, "Sounds like you still have quite a few lessons left to learn~"

To fully drive this point home, she reached out and ran her foot up Lia's leg, slow and teasingly. She cared for the girl more than she did most people, and the kind of intimacy they shared that day was hardly a big deal for Alisa. The tall woman's affection for Liana was a completely different matter from the night they shared on halloween... But had Liana read it differently? Had Alisa's confident sexuality pass on to a girl without the experience to understand it?

Whereas she'd have normally just founds those words cute, them coming from Liana bore a different meaning altogether... No matter how seductive she may turn into, Alisa would always see her as her innocent student... But now she understood she'd forgotten a few important lessons.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#50Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] - Page 2 Empty Tue May 01, 2018 10:33 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Liana smirked wide all the way. There was only pure and immense joy and excitement from sharing such a moment with her teacher. Of course, especially after the night of Halloween, the young Sylvaine just wasn't going to be able to easily wipe away the feelings she has for the woman sitting right ahead of her. Matter of fact, she didn't even want to. As much as she knew that it was going to be an almost impossible task to get along with the female Vollan in a more personal and romantic way, there's always the possibility of them passing time with mutual 'benefits'.

"We haven't seen each other much lately, but it's true that you haven't been the only one teaching me about this kind of stuff..." The girl giggled softly at the end, in her own natural cutesy way. She accepted the affection being offered, returning the gesture of Alisa's thumb gliding back and forth across the skin of her hand, with a gentle finger press of her own, only tightening the hold kept in-between the two soft limbs. "... I do wonder what kind of lessons you have f--!"

Then she felt it.

The foot of the older woman running up her leg. Just at that, her front teeth lightly bite down upon her own lower lip, the faint blush that was already plastered across her features before only intensifying. She did put herself in this spot and now was suffering the 'consequences', those that were obviously positive and ideal towards her goal leading to the aftermath of this date. In the end, she merely smiled, pleasantly so, even if somewhat disguised as the nervous and anxious kind.

"L-Like that, huh...?" She mumbled at her teacher, eyes narrowing in a rejoiced manner. Though, this time, she was willing to reciprocate Alisa's actions. Under the table, the movement of one of Liana's bare feet occurred, slipped out of its shoe. Suddenly, the obsidian-haired woman would most likely start to feel it glide up and down a specific area of her body. A bold response, it was.
347 words | @alisa | clothing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum