Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out there in the cold [Liana]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:35 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

The battle had left its mark on the city, its denizens, and the passing defenders that came to protect it... And thought it had now ended, much remained to be done. Alisa had no plans to help rebuild the city; she saw that as a problem for the nobility to deal with, though they could always hire her - and the rest of Blue Pegasus - if they really needed the help. Civilian casualties had been minimal, almost as if Grimoire Heart wanted the people on their side, which nonetheless suggested their quarrel might be with the state and nobody else.

Though she didn't really like the idea of letting them have their way, she also held no love towards the government or the nobility. Staking her life on the unyielding pride of Blue Pegasus, she joined the fight without hesitation. Staking her life on her own pride as a warrior, she faced the goliath named Zade as if he bore the face of the master's killer... Yet she'd shed no tears for any of the nobles who'd lost their lives in his attack.

In the end, the ordinary citizen of Crocus who wanted nothing but to leave their life in peace suffered comparatively little, leaving the sculptress' thoughts to wander towards her close friends and guild mates first and foremost. And she needn't worry about one of them: she appreciated Snowflake's absence, as the memory of Lance's murder yet burned too freshly in her memory... In her mind, for all of Snow's power - who easily rivaled, if not surpassed her own - she couldn't bear the though of a close friend so mercilessly targeted as the previous guild master had been:

"I hope she's doing well, wherever she is...", mused the sculptress, shifting her gaze skywards as a wind's cool caress brushed her face.

Though not as cold as the last snowy day they had, the strong, chilly wind yet brought goosebumps to Alisa's exposed skin as she wandered her way through Crocus, looking out for anything to entice her interest. Perhaps she'd just head over to the gardens and sit around sculpting, reading, contemplating; her usual past times that didn't include some manner of training. Though she didn't really look ready to pick a fight, she yet wore her armor underneath her casual winter clothes, finding Junketsu worked as a rather decent thermal shirt. She did wear her blade, Bakuzan, strapped to her hip, but then, people carrying weapons didn't really draw attention anyway...

Looking around curiously, she noted each of the few faces she passed by this afternoon, before venturing into the gardens...

You only lose if you die

"I'm thankful to see you alive."
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Out there in the cold [Liana] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:39 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
To meet up with friends, closed ones, and other people of similar relationship after such a tragic event was a big relief for the young Sylvaine. This day was no different. Once more, in order to relax after such a difficult war, the girl would proceed to make her way over to the gardens of the capital. She was able to notice that the atmosphere wasn't the best, seeing as many people were lost, especially familiars of those who looked to be in low spirits the most. It obviously saddened Liana. When she came, it was a very active and joyful city, now it became something more gloomy. It was to be expected, anyway.

It didn't take her long to reach her desired destination. And it also didn't take her long for her to spot a familar face. Or well, not a face since she could only see a back. Either way, that was enough for her to quickly figure out who it was as she almost instantly began to sprint in that person's direction, a wide smile quickly growing across her features.

Alisa, it was.

Probably much to her surprise, Liana would offer her a huggle of sorts, arms extending to coil around the older woman's waist as her entire front rested against the back of the female Vollan, one side of her head leaning gently on her teacher's upper back.

"Alisa... I was so worried..." She mumbled, her eyes closing in time before any tear dared to roll out.
251 words | @alisa | clothing

Last edited by Liana on Tue May 01, 2018 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:44 am

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

As she walked into the gardens and turned into one direction, she soon heard a familiar voice... Or she thought she did. It wasn't so loud she could turn around with that same bright smile, yet sufficiently so that she wouldn't react with hostility to the sudden approach either. Indeed Alisa wasn't a very trusting woman: If the girl's voice hadn't been scarcely audible, her following approach would have likely been met with violent interception; a rear kick, a chop to the throat, or whichever other counter attack her actions best flowed into.

"Ara, so cute~... I appreciate your concern, though I look after myself.", she'd answer, petting that soft, lustrous blonde hair. Alisa's smile showed a far greater affection than she showed most people, and soon enough she'd show even more, draping her own arms around the girl and returning the hug twice as hard, "And you just stole my line sweetie~..."

The though of her adorable student finding herself in the middle of a war mere days after first learning magic visibly frightened Alisa in a way few other things could... But now here she was, safe and sound, their soft bodies mushing tenderly against one another. She held her as such for the better part of a minute, possibly even squeezing too tight before she realized it, but at the first sign of complaint, she'd back off and tug her first and only student towards a nearby bench, asking about her experience with a soft, understanding smile:

"So... How did you find the battle? What foes did you face? Tell me everything.", inquired the sculptress endlessly, seeking to help Liana analyze this experience while her memories were fresh, as a blacksmith strikes the hot iron before it cools and weakens. Even without Alisa's input, merely thinking back on the battle would start Lia on the path to thinking what she shouldn't have done, what she could have done better - and how she might have improved herself if she knew what would happen.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#4Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:47 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
The young Sylvaine ends up giggling a few times at her teacher's words, positioning herself much more comfortably into the embrace as it was offered back to her twice as hard. As her blonde hair would be pet, she'd only lower her head down a tad in pleasure towards the delivered affection, a blush merely rounding her cheeks at how much joy was building up after being able to reunite with the older woman. Not even a single complaint came from the elf as the embrace grew tighter and tighter thanks to Alisa's actions. Matter of fact, it only made Liana the happier. To know that her teacher also felt the same.

"Mmmm... You feel so warm, Ali..."

Due to how close they are to each other now, Liana is finally able to call the female Vollan by a nickname, a shortened version of her real name. It just showed how much she adored Alisa.

Her head would have also most likely dug further into the woman's soft and gigantic chest, only to intensify the blush rounding her cheeks. Due to them being in public, probably with people passing by, the young Sylvaine avoided doing anything lewder like nuzzling her head against her teacher's chest. Now that would turn weird to other people.

Eventually, the hug would break and she'd be led away towards a bench, lowering down to the seat besides Alisa. The girl would lean back and assume a relaxed stance, glancing up at the female Vollan and listening to her words, eventually shifting her attention up at the most likely cloudy skies, seemingly pondering.

"Hmm... How should I start..." The elf hums for a few more seconds, before ultimately beginning to tell about her experience. "I have to admit... I feel like I am not prepared for something like that yet. If not for the people that fought alongside me, if not for the people that I met and had the honor to battle with, I don't know if I would have been able to walk out of the war without at least losing something." She mumbles, her attention brought down whilst she continues. "If I recall correctly, the three that fought alongside me were all actually Rune Knights. Tsuru, Akira and Asura." As she introduces them, those emerald orbs of hers return to fixate up on the older woman. "If not for them, I think I'd get my butt whooped." Liana giggles a couple more times at the end.

Her arms extend out as she appeared to be finished, smiling whilst she'd aim to wrap them around the woman's nearest arm. Ultimately, she'd lean her head in to rest one side against that same arm, closing her eyes for a moment and humming in satisfaction.

"But especially if not for you. For everything you taught me so far. The spells you taught me proved really useful. And I'm very thankful for that, Ali. I really am. So..."

And then, not in a sneaky manner, yet slow, she'd lean her head up even more until it would stop right by the side of Alisa's face. With her eyes still closed, her lips pucker out and she advances forth to plant a single, lasting smooch on the female Vollan's cheek.

When that was done, her eyes would open once more and they'd glue on Alisa's own, before she completed her sentence.

"... Thank you very much. Thank you for being a teacher, for being a friend, but most importantly... For being who you are."
585 words | @alisa | clothing

#5Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 600 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

This soft, tender innocence felt far more like the the Liana she'd first met that night on Halloween, with whom she'd trained a few days later and taught a fair bit of what she learned. There was, of course, another Liana, the girl who'd knocked a few drinks back and nuzzled Alisa's breasts with a far less innocent intent, yet one the girl's inexperience still passed off as somewhat cute, if incredibly lewd. Either way, the sculptress didn't mind a cutie like Liana using her chest as a pillow, so long as she didn't actively try anything indecent. That was more of her bestie/sister's style anyway...

"You never are...", was the first comment Alisa uttered, her smile fading as she looked off into the distance for a brief moment; crossing her legs and resting both hands atop her lap. She didn't say this out loud, but, if Liana still had this loving cheer, the sculptress knew her experience had been comparatively tame. Thankfully...

Of course, her smile widened as she discussed the people she'd met as allies, Alisa also fully aware how bonds forged in battle endure the tides of time better than all others. She admired that bright, hopeful shimmer in those eyes of jade, confident Liana's most delicate yet most beautiful trait had survived its greatest tribulation yet. The sculptress chuckled with elegant joy alongside the elf's remark, tucking a dark lock behind her ear as one name caught her attention:

"It appears I should thank them for protecting my adorable student~", she giggled, raising an eyebrow, "Akira in particular... Lumen fought her the other day, though I couldn't quite grasp the extent of her strength. I'm glad it was enough."

Despite not showing it, the tall woman felt a deep joy at seeing Lia like this, seeing how she'd gotten through the war in one piece while still taking some experience with her, to grow and mature as she pondered on it. So much she didn't even ask her about the enemy yet, though she'd have to get there eventually, when the time came for her next training. Alas, today would not be that day.

As a gentle, wintery breeze blew around her stocking clad legs, Alisa crossed them the other way as wine red eyes followed Liana with interest: Watching her scoot closer and wrap her arms around the crystal mage's, pulling it tight and lovingly until the she felt it sink into that welcoming softness of the blonde's pert, sizable bust.

"By all means...", she shoot her head, her idle hand petting Liana's head, "I may have pointed you in the right direction, but you got through the battle without me around. That merit is yours and yours alone."

That hand then slid down to her chest, visibly touched by such endless praise as the girl's tender kiss brought a faint warmth to her cheeks. Of course, Alisa returned it, not to Liana's cheek but to her forehead, draping her arm around the elf's shoulder's firm and protectively:

"I could be telling you that Lia~...", she spoke softly, almost a soothing whisper before kissing the girl's forehead again, and looking down into those hopeful eyes with a warm smile, "You're sweet, too sweet. You're my first and only student. No matter how much life changes you, don't ever lose this innocence."

And she'd sure as hell never let anybody take this treasure away from Lia, even if she had to tear them apart with her bare hands...

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#6Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Liana closed her eyes for that moment when affection would be returned, those two soft and warm kisses delivered to her forehead by none other than her teacher, and the comforting embrace that they both shared. The elf felt like the safest person in the world. As long as the female Vollan was around, as long as they were this close to one another, then the young Sylvaine couldn't think of anyone that could even dare to harm her. But that wasn't the only thing she felt.

Her heart beat. It beat faster than it normally would. She could only faintly remember what happened after the Halloween night they shared together, but even so, this still happened. Liana never felt true passion, though, if she did, she would immediately realize what she was feeling. Perhaps not a heavy sense of passion, yet surely a growing one.

As they sat there together, almost looking like a couple, an individual eventually approached, seemingly carrying what appeared to be a box of icy meals. She blinked as she heard the halting of steps, leaning away from the embrace, though not intending to release from it. Looking up, she'd set her sights on the man's face as he appeared to be smiling.

"I apologize for interrupting, but would you sweet ladies like some ice cream?" He asks as he'd set down the box.

A brief glance was offered back up at Alisa, a slight tilt of her head made as she smiled. "Do you want some?" Liana questions, eagerly awaiting the older woman's response.
260 words | @alisa | clothing

#7Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:02 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

Alisa too enjoyed this closeness with the girl who managed something none had achieved before. To have Alisa as their teacher. Though she accepted bonds with people she found interesting, she seldom sought them out of her own accord as she did with Liana. Thus she could comfortably spend quite a long while here. She could somewhat spot the hint of redness on the blonde elf's cheeks, but at this point she hardly paid it much note. In Alisa's mind, though the two had indeed grown very close, they still hadn't spent much time together... They still weren't so close she could detect feelings even Lia herself scarcely understood. Obviously a fault they needed to correct, but it was there nonetheless.

"Ice cream in the winter~?", she raised an eyebrow with a playfully quizzical look, quickly turning her eyes from the salesman and towards her adored student.

It wasn't necessarily a bad idea, at least not for Alisa to whom this much chill felt more like the summers she had back home, and thus, she nodded, winked knowingly at the elf, and finally smiled at the salesman with an elegant chuckle:

"Why not~? Can you get me something with chocolate.", asked the scultpress, perfectly comfortable with a little surprise so long as she catered to her own whims.

It took her a few moments to recall how Liana too was a northerner, and thus undoubtedly felt the same as the sculptress did. Yet as the salesman looked through his cart for Alisa's order, he looked expectantly at Liana, waiting for the girl to order hers. Perhaps by simply getting an idea of her tastes she'd steadily learn more about the girl behind the innocence...

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#8Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:38 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
The elf smiled and nodded as her teacher had made her own order. Now it appeared it was time for hers. It didn't actually take her much time to think, eventually responding to the salesman about her order. "I'll get the same thing. Chocolate, it is." Liana states, giggling once as her gaze reverts to the female Vollan's for a moment.

"Alright... Here you go!" The man chimes as he extends out two cones of chocolate ice cream for each, the young Sylvaine taking hers and even taking Alisa's own only to offer it to her from her own hand. "That'll be two-hundred jewels, please." She wouldn't hesitate to draw out her own wallet and take out two bills of a hundred jewels. "It's on me, Ali." And as she said such, she would extend them out to the salesman, who thanked them with a nod and a smile before scooping up his box and proceeding to walk off into the distance.

Liana would ultimately bring the top of the ice cream over to her lips, sticking her tongue out and lapping the chocolate the first time. "Mmm... Not bad." She hums in pleasure, looking back over at the older woman and gauging her reaction, observing her take her own first taste, whether it be in the form of a lick or even a bold suckle.
226 words | @alisa | clothing

#9Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:45 am

Alisa

WORDS: 370 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

Alisa giggled with Lia, raising an eyebrow once she saw the girl order the same ice cream she did; was she trying to impress her or did they actually have the same taste? She'd find it quite amusing if Lia was actually was whimsical as Alisa herself, picking whatever flavor first popped into her head.

As she reached for her purse to pick up a few jewels and likely pay for the blonde's share, the girl beat Alisa to it, paying for both Ice creams. Even though the sculptress didn't really like it when people buy her things, but the elf's innocence disarmed her immediately and instead she simply sighed, reach out and ruffling the girl's luminous blonde hair:

"Thank you~... But the next one's on me, you hear?", she beamed, though not without proudly stating she'd definitely pay her back next time. No matter how adorable her student could be~

Thus, she finally reached out and slowly grabbed the ice cream offered, taking a moment to appreciate the softness of Lia's skin, only pulling back once her mind wandered to a different setting altogether. Her eyes trailed up longingly into the sky as she unwrapped her ice cream, remembering a similar time spent in Hargeon months ago. Holding hands in the garden over ice cream... In a scenario like this, Alisa couldn't help but think back to someone she missed... Had she also been around defending Crocus? If so, where was she now... Most of all, the sculptress hoped no harm had come to her over the war.

Until the sweet taste of chocolate brought her back to the real world at the first long lick: Her eyes widened softly and Alisa quickly finished off with a long suckle, tucking her hair behind her ear and humming nearly the whole way. As she pulled back, a faint, glistening string of saliva bound her lips to the tasty treat

"Oh my... Surprisingly delicious~", praised the sculptress, shifting her eyes into Liana's and wondering how she found it. But then she remembered they'd ordered the same flavor, and a playful giggle escaped her lips, "I'd ask you how you found yours, but that look speaks for itself~"

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#10Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:53 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Of course, the girl expected her act of kindness, but also of gaiety towards paying for both ice creams to be noted by Alisa and received in quite the surprising and moody way. Thankfully, the latter wasn't at all towards the negative, more so that Liana probably pressured the older woman to pay for her next time, to owe to her. That wasn't clearly her intention and that wasn't exactly how she portrayed her teacher's reaction towards such. More so as a way to return the playful act with one of her own.

"Sure, sure~!"

Liana responds in a lively tone and expression, lowering her head down a little and half-shutting her eyes whilst she smiled pleasantly, immensely appreciating more of the affection coming from the female Vollan.

It wasn't hard to notice something was in the mind of her teacher though. In deep thought she appeared to be when looking up at the sky and holding the offered ice cream. The young Sylvaine decided not to intrude in most likely personal matters, her eyes widening a tad and a slightly stronger blush rounding her cheeks at the sight of Alisa's first taste. The lick, the suckle, the whole humming and then the part of her lips from the top of the cone. It was naturally and instinctively seducing Liana, even if that was obviously not the older woman's objective.

The look that Alisa ended up seeing on her face, while it looked like she was pleased with something, wasn't exactly the one her teacher thought it was. Gladly, it snapped her back to reality before any suspicions would be made, a gentle smile quickly protruding across her features. "Mhm! It's great, isn't it?" She asks with a nod, tilting her head to the side slightly and only to disguise even more her blush, her lips would part and widen, ultimately shaping up a big and bright grin.
318 words | @alisa | clothing

#11Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

Naturally, she knew an innocent girl like Liana hardly planned something as calculating as trying to make the sculptress indebted to her. And that purity stood as merely one of the reasons behind Alisa's affection towards her, and why she accepted the girl as her only student; she could only hope she'd still be this sweet after growing older, stronger... That all the life experience she'd inevitably accumulate wouldn't detract from her cuteness. Wishful thinking it may be, Alisa still felt entitled to her hopefulness.

Though Alisa hadn't planned it, she definitely knew her blatant licking of the ice cream might naturally warrant some kind of response from the closet pervert in Liana. Not unlike her soul sister, the wholly different facet of Lia's perversion presented one of her most adorable traits, especially when it so often came with that look on her cheeks. More than enough to giggle playfully at the sight, enough for her eyes to gain a mischievous hint the longer she looked. Especially when she found Lia tilting her head in a telltale attempt at hiding it:

"It is indeed, but... Where were you looking so intently, hmm~?", hummed the sculptress in that throaty, alluring voice, gaze narrowing as she took in the elf's shimmering emerald

She'd let that impish hint sink in before moving on, leaning towards the blonde elf ever so slightly, resting one hand behind the bench to better face the innocent pervert. This naturally worked better if she had a proper cleavage to tease her with, but even now, the mere gesture of bringing the ice cream up to her waiting lips squeezed her bust between her bicep and the back of the bench

Almost as amusing as the magnetic effect this had on the girl's big green eyes, the sculptress obviously enjoyed the flush redness adorning her cheeks whenever she caught her staring. How could she resist a sight that precious? In the end, she'd soothe away the girl's likely embarrassment with a soft, graceful chuckle, and change the subject to ease her along:

"By the way, I trust you've been keeping up with your training.", she'd point out in way of question, the raising of her eyebrow hinting at how she truly wanted to hear about what the girl had been up to. Perhaps she'd learned a new spell...?

No doubt they'd need another training session one of these days, Liana must have grown stronger through this war, meaning she could probably handle spells more complex than she'd used thus far.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#12Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Her disguise didn't appear to work just like she expected. Then again, in the end, the young Sylvaine realized it was obviously a hard thing to do, seeing how experienced Alisa probably is at dealing with lots and lots of different kinds of people. Barely anything must go through her. At being busted in the spot, Liana proceeds to look to the side, nervously and embarrassedly so, especially as the older woman started to lean closer and closer, the soft feeling of Alisa's chest squeezing up against her arm only making things even worse, making her blush intensify more.

"I... I w-wasn't looking anywhere in specific..." The elf mumbles, biting her lower lip. Sadly she couldn't even keep a straight face at that, blatantly lying and continuing to look away in a futile attempt to pretend that she wasn't actually having lewd thoughts during that moment.

Luckily the subject would be changed, which allowed her to eventually glance back over to her teacher. It took her a few seconds, of course, wanting to make sure the blush had at least disappeared a little and that she was ultimately able to feel at ease.

"Um... A little, I guess. I haven't learned anything new from my magic, I've just been mostly working on my physical abilities."

Liana responds, one palm resting on one of her clothed legs, the other led up below her lips so that she could take another long lick of the cream, followed by a soft suckle, making sure not to keep her eyes still glued on Alisa's own as to avoid another embarrassment.
266 words | @alisa | clothing

#13Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 380 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

When she came face to face with a pervert, Alisa easily recognized one of two reactions: One, confident perverts shamelessly stared at her breasts - whether they did it even after she pointed it out depended on the degree of shamelessness; and two, bashful perverts instead did the exact opposite, staring literally everywhere but her breasts, which betrayed lewd thoughts just as easily. Lia's reaction naturally fell into the second category, but then, Alisa already knew this. Part of what made her so adorable in the end~

"Oh really now~?", Alisa teased again, playfully tapping the girl's nose, giggling and only then letting the innocent lewdling off the hook with a final tease and affectionate petting of her cheek, "Ufufu... Liar liar, pants on fire~"

In the end, Alisa would feel hard pressed to decide who was the most teasable, Liana or Esperia. Both had adorable reactions, but in the end, Lia's purity made her a far more delectable target. Though it would probably be healthier for her to accept some of that perversion as a natural part of herself; deep down Alisa wished she'd always have this contrast between pure and perverted, that she'd always get that lovely redness on her cheeks every time the sculptress so much as crossed her arms.

She took another long lick of her ice cream, nibbling it delightedly as the change of subject put the blond at ease once more. Even though she sounded almost apologetic - confessing she hadn't worked on her magic - Alisa's smile widened when she explained how she instead trained her body, developing her physical fitness:

"Having a strong body is as important as a strong magic. Without a strong stone, how can you hope to carve a durable sculpture?", Alisa nodded approvingly, drawing a quick metaphor using her own sculpting hobby as an example; explaining one of the principles that guided her own training regiment. The same principle she learned from her uncle, the one who'd first taught her how to fight long before the dark haired woman learned her magic.

Even now she sought the pure, youthful gaze filled with innocence, though she turned her body a bit further forwards, just enough to cross her legs in that elegant stance she so often adopted...

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#14Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:15 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
How was the elf able to resist such teasing? The young Sylvaine wasn't. If only she didn't believe it was still way too soon and not exactly the right moment, Liana would most likely have already been nuzzling against something in specific. That something in specific should be obvious, right? Especially for someone like the older woman.

Once she was tapped on the nose and petted on the cheek, her blush would only grow more intense, especially since she was caught in her own lies. She couldn't help but roll her eyes away, casually licking and suckling on the same chocolate ice cream. Luckily the subject didn't take long to be changed as Liana was asked about her training. Of course, she wasn't going to tell a lie when it came to questions like those. Gladly Alisa agreed that training one's body is as important as training one's magic.

"Mhm...!"

The elf chimed in light joy towards the words of the female Vollan.

It wouldn't take long for her ice cream to be finished, in the end she'd munch down on the cone and then lick and suck on her fingers in the end, those that could have possibly been coated in some of the cold cream. Ultimately, the girl glances back up at Alisa, noticing the look that she offered and the way she turned her body further in her direction. A hand would raise and her fingers would scratch at her cheek as she felt embarrassed once more, looking away.

"... Why... Why do you keep staring at me like that? It's... It's making me a bit nervous..." She admits, her heart beating strangely once more. What was that all about, anyway? Why did she feel like that whenever she's near Alisa? Perhaps it's about time she finds out.
300 words | @alisa | clothing

#15Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 420 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

The sculptress still didn't know her younger student's lascivous thoughts actually went that far when she was sober. Where the tall woman simply imagined a healthy curiosity her body, Lia truly wanted nothing more than to place her head on her favorite headrest. Then again, Alisa still held the girl's innocence in high regard, especially when her cheeks looked that cute~ Judging from that finger licking look on the elf's face, they obviously felt exactly the same way about their afternoon snack. Alisa finished her ice cream a bit after Liana did hers, not that she liked it any less, but rather, the sculptress simply preferred taking her sweet time eating her meals. The tastier she found them, the longer she'd try to savor them for. And for a simple ice cream purchased in the gardens, this sweet treat had pleasantly surprised the statuesque woman, who hardly expected something this delicious:

"Didn't you know...? The eyes are windows to the soul. When you want to know more about someone, that's where you should look.", Alisa answered, giving the girl a hint of why she hardly ever peeled away from those radiant emeralds, and finally giving her another little bit of advice; being her teacher and all, "People can change their appearance with magical potions, but the look in their eyes... That, never changes."

This also explained why Alisa normally found it rude for people to avert her gaze, and it usually made her suspicious. She also understood some people were simply bashful and struggled to meet her eyes as easily as the sculptress met theirs.

At this point, the artist yet had little clue of her student's feelings, which she passed off as a mix of innocent admiration and hidden lust. Her insight at picking out other people's feelings all but ended when those feelings turned her way; hell, even Alisa herself often struggled with understanding her own the moment they turned romantic... She did know one thing: Two people could only understand the depth of each other's emotions by actually spending time with one another, just as they were doing now.

"But, you look especially cute when you blush~", added Alisa with a giggle - bringing both hands together against her cheek -  as usual handing out compliments as naturally as breathing, with that confidence and straight forward honesty preventing her from seeing anything challenging about it.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#16Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Well, that much was obvious. Of course her teacher wanted to know more about her own student. That appeared to be the reason as to why she was being stared at so much. Or at least part of it, as the other much smaller part appeared to come from the fact that the older woman found the blush a great addition to a cuter elf like Liana. Sadly that only made the young Sylvaine even more embarrassed by such compliments.

Either way, in the end, she'd lean closer to Alisa, attempting to move her head and a bit of her torso right below her closest arm while extending out her own to wrap around the Vollan's waist, ultimately resting one side of her head against her shoulder. She closed her eyes and sighed in relief as well as in relaxation. Her body instantly felt warm the moment she got that close to her teacher and it made her realize something.

"You know... There's something about you that makes me feel happy. At first I thought it was just my fetish for big chests like yours or because you are so strong that I feel like I'm the safest person in the world. But... I know there's something else..."

She spoke, nuzzling her head a few times against the same shoulder and then opening her eyes, yet only to stare forth into the distance. "... Yet... I'm not sure what it is. It might be because I'm growing more and more fond of you. When I met you, there was nothing at all like that. Not even lust. Only when Esperia started mentioning and trying to do all those lewd things that I realized how attractive you were and I instantly glued to your body." The elf admitted, only to add brief moments afterwards. "The moment I started knowing more about you, hanging out more with you. When I started to know more or less the kind of personality that you have, ever since that moment, my heart just starts beating like crazy." And it still was, especially right now.

Finally, from below whilst continuing to offer the same embrace, her head would lean up and her eyes would meet Alisa's with a strong will to find out what exactly she felt. About why her heart started beating in a manner it never did before. It was something she couldn't live without knowing.

"Since you have so much experience in life and everything... Would you be able to tell me what it is that I'm feeling? Is it passion? Or just admiration? Or something else entirely?"
434 words | @alisa | clothing

#17Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:12 am

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

The moment she heard Alisa's praise, Lia only grew cuter which in turn made the crystal mage want to praise her more. But Liana scooted closer and gave her a hug, while she welcomed this tender warmth and returned it in kind; she cared for the younger girl, a great deal. When she held her close, Alisa's instincts drove her to shield, nurture and cherish her and soon pulled the girl a bit tighter in a soothing embrace... To use all of her power to protect her, all of her skills to train her, all of her wisdom to guide her. Lia's purity, her greatest treasure... For most, only by shedding their innocence can seek greater heights, but if Alisa had her way, she'd help the girl mature without losing even an ounce of her greatest beauty.

"My, you surprise me with that openness~", she teased, yet her melodic, honey like voice lacked any judgement or disapproval at her self professed fetish. Indeed Alisa bust squished softly under the pressure, gently shifting to Lia's equally soft shape, posing all but the slighhtest obstruction to their proximity. Yet unlike that drunken night the girl showed little interest in that, devoid of perverted intention and filled with something else entirely. The sculptress accepted the girl regardless, and simply stayed silent from then on, listening attentively...

...As she told her tale, the sculptress simply brushed her cheek softly against the girl's head, breathing in that pleasant scent of her golden hair, appreciating this tenderness she seldom showed anyone. But when the girl's last words reached her ears, she gasped softly, a surprised hint in her eyes. She recognized the thumping in Lia's chest, and couldn't deny receiving such pure feelings made her cheeks feel warmer, yet with them came a hint of concern: Had the girl's affection taken a deeper turn...? Had she misunderstood that night they spent together as something else? Yes, Alisa didn't look at sex the same way most people did, so the girl might have read too much into it...

Yet the tall woman had never taken a student before.

This unique bond she felt towards Liana felt as novel to her as it likely did for the younger girl, and for all her experience, she couldn't put it to words any better than the elf might. And when she finally looked up with those big, hopeful eyes filled with wonder, Alisa's look betrayed her uncertainty. That said, even if she did know the answer - or think she knew it - she wouldn't have answered, unwilling to directly influence the innocent, inexperienced girl. Alisa may guide her, but Liana had to find the answer with her own heart:

"Only you can find the answer to that question~...", answered the sculptress, sweetly, indulging in her own, earnest affection she felt towards her precious student. She kissed the cute blonde again, this time on her forehead - a caring, protective expression, "If I were to give it you, they'd no longer be your feelings. Take your time, ponder on them at your own pace. Whether we're together or apart, you have to work out these thoughts yourself."

She ran a hand down the girl's head, letting one of those golden locks slip between her fingers, admiring how the shorter bangs framed her youthful face. Yes, Alisa obviously cared for her, Lia could see it in her eyes. And once she saw it, she'd eventually understand why Alisa couldn't simply feed her what she perhaps wanted to hear.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#18Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:20 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
Only she can find the answer to such a question.

It was difficult hearing that, especially coming from the one that's the trigger to all those new and mysterious feelings the elf started having. Even with all the affection, even with how tight the embrace was being kept, even with the kiss on her forehead, even with the caresses of her hair, even with the squishy feeling of the older woman's chest, Liana was still a bit saddened by such a response. By such a letdown. She wasn't entirely faulting Alisa for this, only that she felt gloomy due to her inability to find out truly what those fast and strong heart beats mean.

Her arms are maintained around her teacher's waist, her head lowering down and the side of it once more resting against the nearest shoulder. Then, she closes her eyes, sighing faintly and pondering to herself for a moment. "If only I knew more... If only I knew more about human feelings, I would be able to know what it is that I feel..." Liana mumbled, most likely not intended to be heard by the female Vollan. Either way, whether she realized she said that aloud or not, she probably wouldn't be bothered. Not like it was much of a big issue for Alisa to hear, anyway, was it?

Then, she got a sudden idea.

The young Sylvaine slowly moved away from the embrace if she could, removing her arms from around the older woman's waist and now facing her more directly, staring up in those crimson orbs of hers. "Hey, Alisa..." She calls out to her, awaiting her attention before proceeding to add. "... Would you let me try something?" Liana asked and once a 'go ahead' was given, she'd ultimately reveal her plan.

"Can I kiss you? On the lips?"

She asked with no apparent hesitation. What exactly were her intentions? Was it lust? No, it didn't really look like it. Was it passion? Neither was it that. Surely mere curiosity, she was curious to find out if her feelings were because she actually fell in love with Alisa. The same way Esperia fell in love with her. Since she was drunk the other night, she wasn't completely being herself. Thus, she's now sober and may truly figure out if what she's feeling is infatuation towards her teacher.
392 words | @alisa | clothing

#19Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

She knew Liana wouldn't like to hear that... She needn't see it in her eyes, or feel it in her body to know she'd be disappointed. But being the girl's teacher still didn't mean spoon feeding her every answer, at times like these, nurturing her meant pointing her in the right direction, despite Lia's eagerness. One day she'd understand, and though Alisa wished she could hold on to her until she did, she knew that would be impossible

"It's alright to wonder... And there's no need to hurry~...", reassured the sculptress as soothingly as she could, having heard her absent mumbles simply due to how close they stood, close enough to bask in each other's warmth...

Though not exactly fond of relinquishing it, Alisa allowed the elven cutie to peel away from her grasp, though not without planting a tender kiss to her soft, plush cheeks; expressing her affection without a care in the world. She returned her hand to the girl's face, leaving the other on her back and looking curiously into her eyes, tilting her head slightly. Just what was she thinking about?

"What are you thinking about, Lia...?", she asked, quizzically. All she hoped was for her beloved student not to wish for something Alisa could probably not give her...

Instead she asked for something much simpler, something Alisa could smile at. A question that still made her heartrate quicken for the briefest moment as she ran a finger over those plush, glistening lips, tongue slipping out and moistening her own as she recalled how it felt to kiss them. They'd done it before... On that whimsical Halloween night, where Lia's budding lust ran wild and the older woman did all she could to guide her in sating it, again and again.

"My... You're getting bolder~...", praised the sculptress, teasingly, but glad the girl would take a plunge like this of her own voilition, without anybody else pushing it on her.

She alone could show the girl all these pleasures without truly spoiling her purity. Anybody else would simply exploit this closet perversion and completely warp an innocent girl like Liana however they wished, Alisa couldn't stand this thought. But didn't this mean she herself had taken advantage of her...? Her affection for Lia mixed with this guilt, reminding the sculptress to take responsibility as she answered:

"It's alright...", she'd nod, curling her lip as she cupped Lia's cheek. Still, Alisa slowly eased Liana into the kiss to come. She hovered closer, just enough to soothe her inevitable embarrassment, but slow enough that Liana could make the plunge herself. Like she said before, she wanted the girl to find her own answers. And sometimes that meant she had to seize them herself.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#20Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:36 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
It would finally happen then. It was not the first time she has ever kissed someone in the lips. Matter of fact, the person standing right in front of her was her first. But there was also a second. Surprisingly Esperia herself. Though, the 'finally' comes from the fact that the girl is able to be completely sober and affected by nothing else but curiosity, all the while having the chance to engage in a kissing session with Alisa.

No more words were muttered, her arms merely return to wrap around the older woman's waist, gently so, creating a full embrace this time. As the female Vollan hovered closer and their lips were about to touch each other, even with just a tiny bit of hesitation, Liana eventually advances and proceeds to slowly close her eyes, fully shut, her own plush sensory organ hoping to ultimately press strongly against her teacher's.

The lock was made.

She kept it like that for at least a good couple of seconds, even going as far as tilting her head to the side and attempting to seek entrance with her tongue into Alisa's mouth to find hers. A french kiss was tried, to be more specific. And in case that was a possibility, the kiss would have been kept, at least by Liana's wishes, for a few more seconds. She appeared to enjoy it and proof of that was made by their chests clashing against each other, only for the older woman to be able to feel the young Sylvaine's heart beating much, much faster than before, carrying almost unreal force behind it. If one still had a doubt about what Liana truly felt, then that doubt is no longer present and it has certainly turned into an answer.

The elf would volunteer to be the one gently and slowly pulling away from the kiss if Alisa didn't end up doing so. The embrace is still there and now her face lifts up so that those emerald orbs of hers could lock themselves upon and into the female Vollan's own.

"I think I have finally realized what it is... It can't be lust. My heart... I felt it beating a million times faster than before. It's something else way more special than lust. I... I think..." Liana begins to explain, gulping faintly as she halted for a second, before adding in while she offered a much more determined stare up at her teacher. "... I think I have a crush on you... Just like Esperia once had for me..." The late teenager admits, yet once as she does such, she stares down, suddenly not finding much hope in her confession.

"But... I know that you won't accept me... We don't even know each other for that long and... You are my teacher..."

She knew the same was going to happen as to when Esperia confessed to her for the first time. This time, she was going to be living under her best friend's skin, rejected for the first time.
504 words | @alisa | clothing

#21Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @liana | CLOTHES

Lia kissed her... Alisa kissed back in turn, her hand sliding further back, hooking gently behind the elf's neck. That warm, moist softness of her lips, pressed against her own. A gentler intimacy than the one they'd shared that night, yet it still left her skin tingling, heart skipping a beat when their lips touched. What started as soft pecks soon became a more amorous lip lock, Alisa pulling her adored student close until she felt that wild thumping heartbeat.

She was so sweet, so cute...

"Mmm~...", Alisa made no motion to pull away, giving Lia complete control despite returning - and at times intensifying - the blonde's attention. She suckled the girl's lower lip, licking it gently, tempting her to find the answers she sought through that ever steamier make out.

Eventually, Liana took initiative even further as her tongue slipped out, meeting, dancing with Alisa's who felt her skin growing warmer, sampling this mutual warmth up until the moment when the satisfied Lia peeled away from her:

"So... What did you find...?", she inquired, keeping her hands on her student, returning to petting her hair and face, a hint of curiousity towards hearing the results of her little experiment. Alisa listened attentively to Lia's words, and once more, her conclusion didn't surprise her. Yet her heart still skipped a beat; the sculptress was accustumed to lust, yet not pure, youthful attraction like Liana's.

She smiled, yet her face betrayed a hint of unease, gulping at the thought. She felt confused, torn... Alisa hadn't truly worked out her feelings towards Liana yet, she already knew she liked the girl and cared for her... But there was someone else towards whom her feelings yet presented a similar mystery, and at this point all she truly understood is how she'd never do anything that could hurt either her or Liana. Seeing the girl's defeatist outlook, Alisa pulled the girl close to her, kissing her forehead once more, whispering soothingly into her cute, pointed ear:

"No, Lia... That night wouldn't have happened if I didn't accept you.", explained the sculptress, shaking her head, holding her tight, firm and protectively, "I wouldn't call you my student if I didn't accept you... But-"

Alisa curled her lip... She couldn't say yes, but she didn't say no either. For the first time since they met, Liana would find Alisa at a loss for words... Where her desire to make one person she cared for happy would inevitably hurt the other.

"I'll never promise something I cannot give you. My affection, you already have.", she smiled, sweetly, letting the girl pull away so she could see that look in her eyes; still

For someone with so few bonds as precious as these, she cherished them to the full extent of her abilities. She suspected the blond would ask to have Alisa for herself, and while she liked the girl - clearly more than she liked most people, despite lacking a name for those feelings - she still couldn't promise something she couldn't give.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#22Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:20 pm

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
It was vague, therefore it was also puzzling, a response that the young Sylvaine couldn't entirely understand. She made her confession, yet, at the same time, it appeared the older woman's answer to such wasn't a 'yes', but it wasn't a 'no' either. Though, after just a few seconds of thinking, Liana came to understand that Alisa obviously couldn't give her exactly what she had originally asked. For the female Vollan to become a lover. It's true that the elf has grown a bit polyamorous after her last time with Esperia, seemingly having no qualms about sexually interacting with more than one person, especially with those that are either already taken or have no intentions of engaging in a romantic relationship.

"I see... So..." Liana mumbles, those emerald orbs of hers now fixated down as her head lowers a tad. Her arms are kept around Alisa's waist in the same kind of embrace. "... You can only return the affection as a teacher and as a friend. Is that it?" The girl asks, already expecting the kind of answer she was going to be given, so much that she probably didn't even allow the older woman to respond to it. Her head lifts up after she added such inquiry, her gaze locked back on her teacher's crimson own. "That's fine. I don't mind that you can't be attached to me in the same way I am to you. But... Even though I barely remember most of it, I still miss that night we spent together during Halloween." Liana states, her arms now slowly pulling back as she attempts to take Alisa's hands in her own, gently grasping them.

"Do you think... We could repeat it? Today?" She gulps faintly. It was hard to ask, since she feared a 'no', thus why she added afterwards. "I feel like... Now that we are sober and everything... That it might feel better..." The elf finishes, now desperately awaiting a response.
326 words | @alisa | clothing

#23Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:16 pm

Alisa

Liana's apparent pessimism had protected her somewhat, and while Alisa felt relieved not to see the girl hurt, she also worried about her defeatist outlook. She wanted nothing more than to reassure her, comfort her... But how might Alisa do this without hurting her, or Xandra...? She had no qualms taking either of the two girls as a lover, only their possible reaction to the other's existence truly stopped her. But even though Alisa now understood she most likely had feelings for Xandra, she didn't know if the girl felt the same way, or how she'd deal with those feelings in that case.

"It's complicated...", Alisa sighed, looking down with an apologetic hint plastered on her face, before looking longly at Liana in what almost seemed like envy, "I admire you for finding your answer so quickly.", seeing the girl lowering her head, the sculptress gently stroked under her chin, motioning her head up and flashing that cool, caring smile, "Perhaps soon I'll have mine to give you in return."

In the end Alisa didn't know what Liana wanted, she suspected how even Liana herself didn't really know what she want in the long term. So Alisa could only reassure her to the best of her abilities. For now though, it appeared she had quite simple desires, missing the night they spent together as lovers on Halloween. When she peeled away, Alisa held her hand firmly, laying her idle hand atop the blondes, sweetly rubbing the back of her hand. Yet it appeared Lia's boldness had truly grown, as her next proposition made her giggle:

"How forward~ At least take me out to dinner first, hmm~?", teased the sculptress, narrowing her eyes and smirking with an accusing, but playful hint. Regardless of whether Lia showed her that beautiful shade of red on her cheeks, the tall woman leaned over and planted another affectionate kiss on her student's forehead, "I had a lot of fun with you that night, not for a moment should you believe it meant nothing."

Hers was an earnest, understandable desire, and while Alisa wouldn't object to it, she wanted to spend a good time with Liana first and foremost. To better learn about and understand the pure, elven blonde who so desired her. So Alisa herself might learn the depth of her feelings for the girl...

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

#24Liana 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:59 am

Liana
Liana
The Nature's Bonder
So much affection. It was almost irresistible.

And the more kisses, the more caresses, the more pats on the head her teacher gave her, the more the young Sylvaine felt happy to be with the older woman. She couldn't ask for more now, could she? The only other thing that she strongly desired from the female Vollan was for them to repeat what they did during the past night of Halloween. Liana didn't appear to be at all saddened or disappointed about the sneaky rejection, one that, from Alisa's own words, appeared to be solely temporary. It wasn't a 'no', but it wasn't a 'yes' either. At least she should be satisfied that she was actually offered a response to her feelings.

Minutes forward, an answer had been given to the elf's request of repeating such a night. While her intention was for them to do it straight away, the tease about a dinner also appeared to sound interesting to Liana. Though, she ended up aware that it was only one of their choices, for them to learn even more about each other.

"I'd love to take you out to dinner! That'd be fun!"

The young Sylvaine giggled at the end, leaning back in, her own hands still grasping Alisa's as she ends up shoving her face against the humongous chest of her teacher, playfully nuzzling onto it. As she did such, she'd add in a mumble. "But did you have anything else in mind...?!"
245 words | @alisa | clothing

#25Alisa 

Out there in the cold [Liana] Empty Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:47 pm

Alisa

She did find Lia really cute, and she needn't feel intoxicated to find her attractive. The only real issue here was whether indulging those desires might actually present the best course of action, to do right by the adorable elven blonde. These unusual feelings she had yet to explain also meant sometimes she couldn't act as selfishly as she'd like

"Glad you think so~", then she glanced up, bringing a finger to her bottom lip as she pondered, "Now that I think about it, I don't believe we've ever had a proper meal together, have we?"

One might even call this a date... As she hoped Liana understood, Alisa's words really weren't so much a rejection, an 'I need time to think'... She had another person towards whom she must work out her feelings. If she gave in to this existing chemistry, would she end up giving the wrong message? Ultimately, this was yet another question Alisa needed an answer for, yet unlike the great big one, she could find it simply by spending this time with the blonde. Over dinner perhaps, just having fun and getting to know each other better, an opportunity they seldom had, and sorely missed.

But then, Alisa's eyes shifted back out at a sudden somewhat ticklish sensation against her chest, a feeling she clearly she remember and grew used to associating with the pretty elf:

"Ara, is that really the only thing on your mind~?", the sculptress narrowed her eyes with that playful, modestly accusing look. She didn't really mind some people using her bust as a pillow, and in Liana's case, she actually enjoyed it somewhat. After all, Alisa always got that impish smile on her face when that happened, soon followed by an irresistible urge to tease the closet pervert. Just like she did now, slipping a hand behind Lia, petting her, yet doing so in a way that squeezed her chest between her upper arms, "Is it me or have you been growing lewder by the day, hmmm?"

She'd pet the girl's hair, unwittingly brushing those adorable pointed ears, but in the end she'd stand back up, using her hold on Liana's hand to guide her upright... They had a restaurant to pick.

You only lose if you die

- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: