Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nice to meet you

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Thorn Vancarr 

Nice to meet you Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:41 pm

Thorn Vancarr
Yo! Newbie here! Thought I'd come and introduce myself before exploring discord! (though this thread seems to be mostly filled with goodbyes)

My character Thorn is a dark mage in Grimoire Hearts, and if there's any other darky out there (because I'm not sure I can team up with a lighty) who wants to do some quests just let me know! Or for anybody, if you have an RP idea with our characters do the same!

Nice to meet you all!

#2Baron 

Nice to meet you Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:47 pm

Baron
Ey how you doin, I'm Baron, but uh you can call me Barry ya know, everyone calls me barry. It's real nice to meet you, enjoy your time on the site and stuff ya know.

Nice to meet you MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#3Fleur 

Nice to meet you Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Fleur
Welcome to Fairy Tail Roleplay, Thorn!

It's lovely to meet you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I hope you enjoy the community.

Nice to meet you 6oCP3PU
click signature for character sheet
#4Aniz 

Nice to meet you Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Aniz
Hey, let's be friends as Dark mages and I'm Aniz of Fairy Tail Guild

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
#5Guest 

Nice to meet you Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:37 pm

Heyo0000000000000oooooo welcome to the forum. Glad to see a new face.

#6Tecka Majora 

Nice to meet you Empty Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:04 am

Tecka Majora
Greetings, and welcome to the best rp site by far. Would you like to hear about our lord and saviour, ice cream the cake? Hes ice cream but simultaneously (i had to look up how to spell simultaneously, so you can already tell this is a good community) cake.

#7Audrey Namatzu 

Nice to meet you Empty Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Audrey Namatzu
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Coming from another Grimoire Heart member I'd be glad to team and do quests with you, just pm my main if your interested. Welcome again!

Audrey~

Main: Rishi Namatzu

Nice to meet you Iz4v1s

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum