Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNDERWHELMING CHAMPION [QUEST | ANIZ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Aniz 

UNDERWHELMING CHAMPION [QUEST | ANIZ] Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:35 am

Aniz
The warmth of the sun filled the sky with a creamy taste, weird shaped clouds were moving at a very slow pace, birds were chirping saying 'good morning' to the whole world. Aniz was standing in front of the quest board, some of the wind that passed through the flyers produced a whistle like sound. Aniz just had breakfast, he was filled with energy and was motivated to do some hard quests. There is a section of the quest board which consists of harder quests than the quests Aniz used to do. Aniz lifted his hand and points out his index finger on some of the quest flyers to read them out properly. Some quests require daily help like preparing a big event, guarding a caravan and some require a specific set of magic to do the quest. After a few minutes reading quests that he found isn't interesting, he found a pink quest flyer. Aniz was abnormally attracted to the flyer like it was destiny. He read the content, It says:

"Dear valuable mage out there, my name is Tyler and I need help with a cock narcissistic dirty fighter down here in the boxing arena, please help"

And that was it, the rest of the flyer was filled with a picture of the boxing arena and the address of the arena. As usual, Aniz doesn't know the way to the arena and he need help from the public. Thinking back, Aniz does depend on people around him and the citizen of the town he is in, lucky for him Magnolia is filled with nice people. Aniz started his quest by looking for people on the streets. It was still early in the morning so Aniz doesn't expect a lot of people to be present to help him. Aniz walked around the block near the quest board and he met with a tall man who is around his 18's, Aniz approached the tall man who was wearing a black shirt and a ripped jeans, "excuse me sir but do you know the way to the boxing arena?", Aniz asked politely, he doesn't know any other way of communicating except for being polite and mannered. The tall guy didn't answer with words but instead, he pointed his finger to the left of the street. Aniz quickly understood what the tall man wanted to point out, he thanked the man with a bow and a smile which made the man smiled too, he said "anytime," and walked off towards the direction he was going to with a chillax kind of manner. Aniz was happy to meet that kind of person, sure Aniz is a little bit feminine and he always wanted to be under the arms of someone who is caring and love to protect anyone. Aniz then focused on the real deal, he faced towards the direction where the man pointed out and started walking there along with the flyer in his hand, what kind of people will he meet there?

501/500 WC

Last edited by Aniz on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
#2Aniz 

UNDERWHELMING CHAMPION [QUEST | ANIZ] Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:39 am

Aniz

After walking past a few blocks, Aniz arrived at the boxing arena where he should be meeting with his client. The arena wasn't big as he expected, from the outside, it looks like an oriented restaurant with red curtain partings as the separator of the inside of the arena from its outside. Aniz parted the red curtain with his left hand and dodged a little so that he can enter the boxing arena without curtains hitting his face. When Aniz entered the arena he found out that people are cheering and cheering for the people inside the ring of the arena where two people are brawling each other without using magic at all except for pure strength. Aniz doesn't know if he could be the one standing in there fighting for a tournament, or even a simple match. The man that was fighting both wore a sweatshirt and short pants which revealed some part of their body, their muscles are well developed and it looks like a single blow from them might just knock Aniz off his feet. Then Aniz could hear someone running, their footsteps echoing through the ground among the cheering of the crowds around him, the running seems like it came from Aniz's right so he turned his face right and before he could process what was going on, a man with blue eyes and blonde hair was in front of Aniz, his face was lit and he must be around Aniz's age. The blonde was wearing a snow cap and he was wearing a yellow-orange shirt which kinda matches his hair. Because the blonde was smiling, Aniz smiled too and asked him, "umm, how can I help you Mr.?", because Aniz doesn't know what was going on and he wanted to know what was it all about. "You're a mage, right? and are you ready to begin your quest?", Aniz then knew what was going on, the boy saw him holding the quest flyer so therefore he must be the client. "Yes I'm ready for the quest, what do you want me to do?" Aniz asked him but then he thinks that it is rude to not introduce himself first, "Oh sorry, my name is Aniz, Oak Aniz." Aniz introduced himself and he placed his hand forward, intending to shake the man's hand. "Oh my name is Tyler." he said and smiled, he then continued, "Do you see that guy with a beautiful face?", Tyler pointed to someone wearing a black collared shirt, "Yeah why?", Tyler whispered to Aniz's ear, must be something very secret or personal, "He used a dirty trick when I fought him inside the ring, I need you to defeat him for good because he has been using that dirt trick with everyone.", after processing the information, Aniz placed his hand under his chin, thinking of what he is going to do, "I'll beat him! At any cost.", Aniz exclaimed even tho he actually know that maybe, just maybe, he could not do anything.

1003/1000 WC

Last edited by Aniz on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
#3Aniz 

UNDERWHELMING CHAMPION [QUEST | ANIZ] Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:44 am

Aniz

"But first I need to see what he is made out of, when will his next fight be?" Aniz asked Tyler, he wanted to know what he was going to face, set a trick or a counter-attack to his 'dirty trick', plus Aniz isn't someone who is good at brawling, so he needs to use his incredible brain instead. "Oh, his fight will be right after this one," Tyler answered Aniz, and right after that the referee blew the whistle, the current match is over, and it is going to be the dirty-tricker's turn. Before the match starts, someone stated some names and the winners' names of course. Then when it was the dirty-tricker's turn, the announcer said his name, 'Rodric', Aniz had never heard of that name anywhere before so that guy must be somewhat new. The match began, Rodric is somehow small compared to the other brawler, his foe was much bigger than him, about 180 cm tall and the muscle of a rhino, the opponent charges first with a fist but Rodric stood still his eyes closed. Aniz thought that Rodric is going to be squashed because he could see the anger in his opponent's eyes, then a thought came to Aniz's mind, 'Maybe everyone here is angry at Rodric for some reason,' Then as a blow going to hit Rodric's face, Rodric crouched and dodged the attack, he then punched his opponent and the opponent flew into the air and crashed into the ring, he was defeated as easily as that. But Aniz doesn't take his eye of Rodric, he processed every detail of the fight, more specifically, the way the punch and what he does after he punches, Aniz noticed that Rodric doesn't move his feet a lot, and from that Aniz had a plan, to dodge Rodric's punches and make him move, Aniz is sure that technique will make Rodric tired quickly. "I'm ready for the fight, where do I sign up?" Aniz said to Tyler who was standing beside him all the time. "Oh yeah, come with me, I'll help you." As more match is going on and Rodric kept winning ever since he touches his foot into the ring, Tyler and Aniz was heading towards a counter to register Aniz as one of the next fighters, Aniz couldn't believe this, he knew that he would get knocked out faster than he would process his thinking, this time, he needs to use both his mind and his speed. After registering, Aniz waited in the changing room, he sticks with his current cloth as he didn't dare to wear other people's sweatshirt. Aniz did some jumping and stretching, getting ready for the fight. Aniz name was then called, he wasn't sure if he could bail, but he needs to, he has to do this for the boxing arena. Aniz stepped out of the changing room and into the arena and Aniz and Tyler both are heading toward the arena so, Aniz can fight is next battle.

1501/1500 WC

Last edited by Aniz on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

#4Aniz 

UNDERWHELMING CHAMPION [QUEST | ANIZ] Empty Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:49 am

Aniz

Aniz entered the ring and there he is, his opponent Rodric. Because of Aniz's skinny appearance, Rodric smirked, maybe in his head he thought that it would be easy for him to take on Aniz. Rodric cracked his knuckles, Aniz thought in his mind, that maybe there is one thing Rodric won't expect. Rodric came running at Aniz with his clenched fist ready to swing it at Aniz. The one thing that Aniz was thinking was that Rodric doesn't have the speed to react to Aniz's speed. As Rodric's punch was about to hit Aniz, Aniz moved, making a step right next to Rodric and pushed him to the side which made him instantly fell. The crowd was cheering for Aniz, their cheers made Rodric very humiliated indeed. Rodric clenched his gritting teeth, he stood up and ready to make another attempt at landing one of his blows on Aniz. But then like before, Aniz dodged his punched and made him fall face flat on the ground, the crowd was laughing at Rodric, which wasn't actually good for Rodric's mental health, but then Aniz think he deserves a bit of humiliation for using a dirty trick on most of the fighter in the boxing arena. Rodric is now even angrier, his eyes were filled with a devil's hate, Aniz could fill it. Rodric then jumped and wanted to kick Aniz's head, which wasn't actually allowed in a boxing arena, but Aniz couldn't care less, he moves aside by only one step and pushed Rodric mid-air onto the ground, which hurts quite a lot. Aniz wasn't hurt at all nor he was tired, but Rodric was panting, the hot air he was exhaling explains it and his cloth was drenched in sweat, it was like Rodric was having a hot fever. Then something Aniz didn't expect, Rodric stood up and charged at Aniz with a fist that was covered with veins, it does look scary as seeming like a grim reaper is about to take Aniz's life, but Rodric was too slow for Aniz because Aniz simply move from Rodric's direction and gave him a punch, it was Aniz's first punch ever, Aniz doesn't really know what happened but the only thing that he knows is that Rodric has been knocked out flat on the floor. After defeating Rodric, who was the grand champion of the ring, Aniz received some money for defeating Rodric and he also gets a champion's belt, but Aniz knows that he doesn't deserve the belt, so he gave the belt to the previous champion of the ring. Aniz got off the arena and met with his client Tyler, Tyler gave Aniz a water bottle but actually Aniz doesn't need it but he accepted it anyway. Tyler congratulated Aniz and thanked Aniz for getting rid of Rodric from the Arena, he also said that he would love to see Aniz back on the arena. Aniz was thinking to get in Arena once again but he remembered his mission and then goes to tyler and takes his reward for completing his mission an defeating the fearful champion Rodric of the Arena.

2005/2000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum