Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

wassup.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Asura Nightshade 

wassup. Empty Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:58 am

Asura Nightshade
hiiii! i'm asura, it's lovely to be here ^^ i've already made my character thread and can't wait to meet more people and roleplay with others :)

please treat me well and i hope to enjoy and make a lot of friends here ^^

#2Baron 

wassup. Empty Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:03 am

Baron
Hey welcome to the A squad! I'm Baron it is a pleasure to meet you if you need any help please be sure to hit me up on the discord or on the site pm i'd bemore than happy to help you.

wassup. MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#3Asura Nightshade 

wassup. Empty Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:13 am

Asura Nightshade
Baron wrote:Hey welcome to the A squad! I'm Baron it is a pleasure to meet you if you need any help please be sure to hit me up on the discord or on the site pm i'd bemore than happy to help you.

heyyyy baron!! thanks for the welcome and sure if i need help (which i probably will) i'll ask for sure xD

#4Rishi Namatzu 

wassup. Empty Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:37 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great experience here, and I hope we can be great friends. Enjoy!

Rishi~

wassup. Untitled_drawing
#5Asura Nightshade 

wassup. Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:27 am

Asura Nightshade
Rishi Namatzu wrote:Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great experience here, and I hope we can be great friends. Enjoy!

Rishi~

thank you!! I hope we can be great friends too and I’m really looking forward to being here ^^

#6Daiko Flayme 

wassup. Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:02 am

Daiko Flayme
my name jeff

I got first, Zan!

^ nvm that, welcome to the site! I hope that you'll enjoy your time here, and unlike you and Rishi, we two are already friends c:

#7Asura Nightshade 

wassup. Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:21 am

Asura Nightshade
Hyōen wrote:my name jeff

I got first, Zan!

^ nvm that, welcome to the site! I hope that you'll enjoy your time here, and unlike you and Rishi, we two are already friends c:

Well, yay I have a friend now that’s great to know!! xD But thank you for the welcome, I hope I’ll enjoy here too ^^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum