Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flier Flunky [Quest, D]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazuki 

Flier Flunky [Quest, D] Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:06 am

Kazuki
Kazuki exited the guildhall while the sun was just passing the rooftops of Magnolia's residential district. Still early in the morning, the hustle and bustle was just starting to pick up. Coming from a small village with absolutely no lacrima, Kazuki often rose with the sun, finding pleasure in winter when the nights were longer. Still, one could only sleep so much and there was work to do--especially if he wanted to eat.

And, boy, did he love to eat.

He had arrived at the guild hall when some of the people passed out from the night prior hadn't even stirred yet, retrieved a job he felt he could handle, and made his way now towards that location: The bath house. It wasn't his first time here, of course, but it was his first time here for work and thus he wasn't sure what to expect. He hadn't ever seen the manager before now, so to say he was a bit nervous to see the owner of one of his favorite establishments was an understatement.

Entering the double doors to the building, Kazuki was greeted with a kind smiling face of an attendant as per usual and he gave his best grin, waving. "Hey, not here for a bath today, actually here about the job!" Producing the flies the attendant bowed slightly to him before ushering him towards the back. Showing him to the owners door, Kazuki stood outside for a moment collecting himself. He had never done a job for the guild before, and so, this was a big step for him. Professionalism was a must, he had to make the guild look as good as it was--as good as it had been to him.

Once, twice, thrice he knocked and a muffled feminine voice told him it was open. Entering, he looked over the owner and his mouth was moving before he could stop himself. "Well, if I had known the requester was such a beautiful lady I would have worn my other pants." Professional. Right. It didn't turn out in a negative light, though, for even as he mentally winced at his own words the woman gave a light laugh.

"And had I known Fairy Tail would send such a charmer I'd have done my hair." The duo shared a laugh, helping to clear the air a bit before Kazuki dove into his job.

"Says you need fliers passed out? I can do that!"

She handed the fliers over to him. "Pass them all out and I'll throw in something a little extra."

Kazuki gave a short blink before he flashed her his best, boyish grin. "Challenge accepted. I'll be back before you know it ma'am!" And with that, the wizard was on his way out the door.

He made his way back through the bath house, giving the attendant, a young lady this time, a wink as he passed which caused the girl to bury her reddening face in her book. She was shy, it would seem. Entering the chilled winter air, Kazuki felt the warmth of the bathhouse contrasted it in just the right amount. He took a deep breath before he ran a hand through his hair and began his duties.

He figured it would be wise to post the fliers at the designated places first, he wasn't sure how well they'd go--but he knew the markets would be the best place to hand them all out. Atop the stack of fliers was a small note with specific places that were frequented, and good to post them. The first was the Park and Kazuki gave a just nod. That made sense!

Hide boots slapped against the cobblestone roads as he made his way, to the park. He stopped to hand out a few fliers to women, of course, ensuring them that the waters at the bath could make their already beautiful complexions even better. Some women rolled their eyes, though the more modest took the fliers with a blush and a nod. Regardless of their response he finished this with a wink and grin each time. Finally reaching the Park he found a pole near the large tree that resided there and posted it by using a shard of earth and embedding it into the wood much like a dart.

The next stop, he saw, was the Fairy Tail guild hall. Ah, this was an easy one. He made his way back to the guild, stopping yet again to hand some out those this time he wasn't picky about who--he gave them to whomever gave him the time of day. Thankfully, flashing his guild symbol on his hand as he handed them out gave him some credibility and more took them than those that did not.

Reaching the guild hall, Kazuki pushed through the doors which earned the customary cheer that every member got. He waved them off with a grin as he climbed upon a table. "Listen up! I'm posting this over here by the job board, because ya'll need a bath!" This earned him some off hand shouts and jeers, though they had as much venom behind them as his own words: very little. Posting it, he made a quick exit and headed to the last place which was, thankfully, in the markets themselves. This meant he could finish this up in one place!

More time had passed than Kazuki would have liked when he reached the bakery, stepping into Olly's bakery to ask if he could post for the Bathhouse. He didn't want to over step his bounds, Olly was trying to run a business himself after all. Thankfully the duo seemed to have a good working relationship and the baker allowed Kazuki to post his fliers.

When Kazuki returned to the Bathhouse he had not a single flier left, and as he spoke to the owner he requested one for him as well, as keepsake for his first job completed for the guild. The owner, thinking this rather adorable, complied and granted him use of a special prepared bath.

Exiting the bathhouse well after the sun had fell back beneath the horizon, Kazuki felt invigorated, his magic coursing through him with new found force. His caused his boyish grin to reach his lips as he looked at his hands. He was already feeling stronger! One day, one day he'd be able to speak to all the spirits who needed his aid. This was only the first step in a journey he would complete, come hell and high water.

WC: 1113/1000

*Exit*

Flier Flunky [Quest, D] J9_CTh1517179778

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum