Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Káilètte † 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:32 pm

She wasn't going to see the end of this guy, was she... She knew enough to see that this guy was going to follow her like a June bug against the woven winter sweater during summer times. Those bugs were gross though and disgusting! It wasn't the fact that this guy was bad, it was just weird. Was he going to stalk her or was this just going to continue till they go off on their own direction. This was a real question, a worry and a situation that needed to be handled, but carefully. She licked her lips that were quite dry from not drinking anything from her basket nor anything since she has gotten here.

Arisa was still on the mission to meet this mysterious person who she has yet to see. Were they hiding? She looked back to see Baron and wondered what he was going to be up to today, but thankfully they found a hotel room with two beds. She couldn't imagine sharing a bed with another man nor woman even. Noel was the one for her... the only one. It was her angel instincts that bonded her to him and it wasn't a bad thing.

#2Baron 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Baron
Baron whistled to himself as he looked up at the ceiling of the hotel room, he had gotten a pretty good deal, two beds one room and everything. Shamefully he couldn't get her into the same bed but eh it wasn't a matter to worry about right now, it was good to bed in a bed for once and not the cold ground in a tent. He smiled at her when she looked back at him, he even gave her a thumbs up. He looked at her with a wink as well but soon looked away as he yawned to himself and laid back.

There was nothing much to it now then just resting, though he was now following her for no reason in particular. They were friends! Sure he looked like a stalker but there was nothing wrong with that right? Just a friendly game of follow you around and share a room but we aren't married. Besides there were other women on his mind, there was no use in playing around with a woman with a lover. It was alright, he would find someone eventually for now it was just a game of enjoying the company while he still could. "You ok?"

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#3Káilètte † 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:43 pm

She yawned and laid in her bed, sitting up and looking at the guy who was about a meter away on his own bed. He seemed relaxed and that was all good and cool, but what should she do now? She didn't know what exactly was on his schedule, but she should go see what was happening with this mysterious person who sent her a letter. Once again she got a letter, but it was to her own hotel room. This person knew a lot about her for some reason - what or who was it? This thing, this person could be anything as far as she knew, but this thing knew everything. The letter that she got at the hotel informed about her being in a hotel room with another guy - that was not her lover.

She wasn't doing anything with this guy besides being friends! What the hell was this persons' problem? She motioned her legs with some restless leg syndrome shit and it wasn't even funny. Her mind went on and on at a speed of thousands of miles per minute with no breaks. She was thinking about Noel, Alisa, this mystery guy, Baron in her room and more. The other thing on her mind was being guild master. It was such a huge step.... a new meaning. She realized the man questioned her. ''Huh?'' she spoke softly and surprised, turning her head to look directly at him. ''Oh nothing... Just a lot on my mind. What are you going to do today?'' she wondered.

#4Baron 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Baron
"I have no idea," he laughed, "Maybe just go out and find something to eat, lots of places with lots of food. So much to eat with so little time. What about you?" he asked with sincerity and friendliness. There was a lot he could have done today, speed dating, smoking, drinking, so much indeed but he would likely chill out with some friendly testing out the water of the new place. He looked around the hotel room and rolled out of bed, hey, hey. He was doing nothing wrong just chillin out like a normal guy. That was all, nothing more nothing less.

He rolled back into bed and back out and stood up and stretched his arms and yawned to himself. He looked up at the ceiling and blinked his eyes. The nimbus must have gone off somwhere, though he didn't take them out or into the hotel it just floated around and showed up when it wanted. He licked his lips, they were getting very dry and sighed to himself. So much to do with so little time, maybe she would join him? Or not it did not matter to him, he licked his lips once again and sighed. "Might go drinking too. You?"

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#5Káilètte † 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:54 pm

Her eyes gazed at him as he talked for the sake of not being rude of course. Her eyes then looked forward and then turned over for her legs to hang over her bed to almost get up. A soft yawn, a stretch and a slide out of it was done in order. ''Well... I suppose we should go do something fun so I sent someone a letter yesterday to have a meet up today. Wanna go?'' she spoke and smiled daringly towards him. Her smile was wickedly daring yet sweet with her full glossed pink lips. Her eyes of golden glazed suns shimmered towards him with the lights above making stars in them. Her heart was racing as if there was some adrenaline within her as she knew what was going to happen at this place she was going to.

''It'll be fun. Alcohol, some crazy stuff! I promise there won't be any death, - for us anyways.'' she spoke and chuckled with the joke. He wouldn't really get it because she was an angel who already died once. She went to her suit case and hit her knee against the floor slowly to grab some clothes. After that she went in the first bathroom to lock the door and change.

#6Baron 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:58 pm

Baron
"Sure lets go!" the place she described sounded interesting enough, though he wondered what sort of place she was trying to take him, he licked his lips, dry again and stretched his arms at once. He laughed off the talk of murder, but there was nothing much to it. He cracked his neck and stood proper, "Should probably freshen up." he stood up and headed for the bathroom, not before picking out an outfit ofcouse, a black tank and blue sweatpants nothing too weird for him yet very comfortable if there was going to be murder light enough to escape any officers even though he's an officer.

He entered the bathroom and took care of things, showered, washed up, brushed his teeth and shaved off what remained of his beard. He thought he looked pretty good but he could have been wrong, his face was shiny now and he felt good and was looking good. he clicked his teeth together and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he headed for the living room, "I'll be waitin" he waved as he went into the sitting room and sat down. Nothing wrong with this all was fine and there was no rush to get ready for her.

🐺
#7Káilètte † 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:20 pm

She nodded as she was in the bathroom. Today she was going to wear a crop top of white, hangovers of black with some leather shorts. For her shoes she wore black boots that people wear for hiking, thick heels and was enough so that rain couldn't soak her socks. She slipped on her socks, tied her boots and then went to the mirror to put up hair medium hair, looped with a band and then exited the bathroom. She stood out of the bathroom and plopped her butt on the bed. ''I'll wait here till you're ready then!'' she spoke and thought about all the stuff that she was going to do at that place. That place was wild for sure and it was one of her favorite places she was introduced to when she first came to Fiore. Sin had something like it, but it was just all smoke and nothing really came out of the whole ordeal. She hummed softly and kicked her feet like a child would while waiting. 'Wonder how long a guy takes to get ready...' she thought and then wondered what her lover was doing. Noel was someone who promised her safety and truly she trusts him with her next life as well as angels were not forever living race... Nope.

#8Baron 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:26 pm

Baron
Before she knew it he would already be ready hopping out of the bathroom fully dressed. He licked his teeth and knocked on the door, "I'm ready" he laughed as he was ready to see this place she had panned out and everything. He was ready for this, so so ready for this it would be awesome and he was going to be more than ready. There was no telling where they would go or who they would meet so at most he could do was get ready to meet her half way and hope that it wasn't going to be scary. He cleared his throat and headed for the door, "Where will we be going? Is it a nice place? Scary place? Small place?" he tilted his head and looked forward he was ready to get going and this was going to be a good run or light run, it didn't matter to him it was just time to get going and have fun while doing it. He carried on and went with her to their destination or well he would follow her on the way there and get ready for her little excursion wherever they were going to whereever.

🐺
#9Káilètte † 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:34 pm

He was ready and so she would stand up quickly to leave right out that elevator. ''Let us gooo.~'' she spoke happily as she twirled happily. Arisa stood there in the elevator with Baron as he was going to ask questions - of course. Her head tilted while her eyes cornered to look at him. ''Mm? Oh just like some club you'd see in some movie. Alcohol, drugs, women, etc. Some of those guys don't take anyone's shit no matter who you are, but usually I treat them like dogs.'' she coldly spoke with spunk as if her personality changed.

With that in note, her eyes changed a little to some dark black color as she smiled happily. '' So Don't worry about anything.'' she spoke softly once again and then looked forward to see the elevator open. She exited out of it and out the door before the book keeper said any words to her. It was time to go go go! The wind felt nice, but it was time to have some partying done, something she hasn't done in awhile. Arisa turned to look to see if Baron was there and that cloud of his. What was it called again?

#10Baron 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:39 pm

Baron
He was confused about what she was saying but he followed closely as they entered the elevator. This was a very confusing situation to be in but he didn't mind it for now he would just follow closely to her and go down the elevator. All of that talk of drugs and women made him more interested but also slightly afraid. This was going to be quite a ride if he wasn't careful. This was going to be really good or really bad. He rubbed his hands together and put his head down as they went on. He didn't know what to expect he had never been to a club or well ever gone clubbing. He was a southern boy that didn't know much about city life outside of movies and he was slightly afraid to go to such a place but if she knew the night life all would be fine hopefully. He cracked his fingers and his neck as he mentally prepared to go wherever she had planned. "Alrighty, I'll follow you boss lady." he sniffled and leaned against the wall of teh elevator. This was going to be an interesting ride hopfully he wouldn't be the one getting hurt.

🐺
#11Káilètte † 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:50 pm

The guy seemed to follow her and that was all well and dandy since the people at the club didn't know this guy of course, right? She took a deep breather as she walked, her fingers linger against her overalls of black. She smiled happily as she walked on the side walk of cobble stone. The lights that were to be on later were off during the day, so no halo lights were beaming against the ground. The people were entering and leaving the place that was in that very dark alley-way and today that was where she was going with this guy right there. She thought that as she looked at Baron, the black haired spikey man that she didn't know much about. All she knew was that he was from Rune Knights. Rather or not he'll be a problem was questionable.

Arisa knocked on the metal door with an opener for eyes to gaze at them and judge. ''Who's there?'' spoke a deep voice. ''Hey you asshole. Open that shit up Mike.'' she spoke as she suckled on the left side of her inner cheek kind of irritated. ''Oh shit! Ari!'' he spoke surprised and opened it up to let her in. He was about to close the door on Baron, but she hurried and spoke up. ''He's my responsibility for today, Mike.'' she spoke and waved her hand to let him in. He nodded and Baron was allowed in.

#12Baron 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:54 pm

Baron
Baron was confused when they got to the place but he followed on unsure what to expect he followed her on and on as they went onwards he was fairly uncertain what to expect but went with he anyway. He had never seen such a place was it a fight club maybe? He was not the kind of guy for random fights? Or was he? Whatever it didn't matter he could defend himself. He could also smash, but that was about it she didn't want that part. He stretched his arms and legs and went with her into the creepy little place. How would all of this pan out for him? There was only one way to find out wasn't there? Yes, they would find out soon. They moved on and went to the place. He followed close not hovering over her but just close enoough so people would know he was with her instead of panicing he would just keep up the place was so scary would he make it out alive? That was the real question he sniffled and tried to keep his eyes on her back that's what he would do stay close and avoid eye contact.

🐺
#13Káilètte † 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:05 pm

She walked in, eyes on her as she was some amazonian thick woman with a great body. Her hips were wide, chest was even while her thighs were thick and nicely curved. Her blonde hair was put up elegantly while her golden eyes gazed at all the fools who thought they ran this place. The area, the walls were black - windows plastered with black paper so light didn't pierce through. There were several single comfortable chairs, but in the main 'circle' there were two sectionals that created a circle. It was split in half to make two '' ( )'' with a large coffee table of marble and glass in the middle. There were magazines, candy shaped things and booze on that very table.

''The people looked up, some were rather giving dirty looks and some were welcoming. 'Take your pick.' she thought and sighed deeply. Some were new and she was going to give those people slack, but the older people that have been here knew. Slowly she plopped down on the end and patted the seat next to her. ''Yo. Ba-... Sit here.'' she spoke as she didn't want to give out his name. She didn't trust these assholes more than she'd trust her life to well.. anyone.. .Besides maybe a selective few. ''Any alcohol? There are tons. You should drink before we start the real stuff. Haha!~'' she smiled happily and innocently as she gazed at her friend.

#14Baron 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:39 pm

Baron
He still kept close no matter how friendly the people seemed. He was unsure about being here it scared him to be with her here. He wasn't a coward but this was a tall order of scary. There was no way he'd be able to get through all of this unscathed. He sat next to her when she directed and listed to her comments about alcohol. There was a low sigh from him as he scooted in the seat and shifted into himself watching the crowd, "I'll uh... I'd like quite a few things to drink... Just to help calm my nervs." he tried to laugh but couldn't out of fear, there were so many people around, for someone so muscular he seemed to scare easy but that was just in hjis nature, he may have had a new look but he was still the same scaredy Baron he always was. He cleared his throat and asked for a few beers and shots, he'd need alot to get himself ready for this long night. He had no clue what she had planned but the uncertainty sort of scared him in a way mostly because this was going to be quite a day.

🐺
#15Káilètte † 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:52 pm

Arisa looked at him as she was seeing that he was quite nervous, but maybe that was kind of an underrated term for how he was acting. Was he scared of these 'big bad' wolves? She giggled lightly and smiled at him. ''Alright.~'' she spoke back to her dear friend. She looked back at the man who stood up, Mike. ''Hey! Mike. A few beers and some Sex on the beach. Haha.'' she laughed and ordered. He smiled quite bearishly like some lumber jack without a scruffy beard. ''Of course!'' he said and grabbed a few. He walked over to her and sat down some of the drinks that were for Baron alone and then hers. Slowly she leaned over to grab her drink and sat back up to take a sip.

He was watching and so were the rest - even though the new people only watched with glares. She tried more.... and more... 'Stay Calm.'

A lonely road
A Beauties Home with Strangers aloof
With unwelcomed stares and now they poof
As in the darkness that beauty shows another mode

In the Halls they cry
Scream and perhaps slowly die....
Gushing ooze of red, spewing and hunger - like Gluttons soul
As those strangers found themselves now in a hole.....

She took a deep breather and smiled as she grabbed some candies and looked at Baron. ''Hey. Let's try these. Now... you may hallucinate - I'm kidding, you are going to. It'll be an adventure... as sometimes things aren't as they seem... sometimes.'' she warned and gave him about five or so.

#16Baron 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:00 am

Baron
Baron was glad when the drinks came he thanked the guy, mike, and Arisa and began drinking. He was throwing back his shots and starting to feel better, though it wasn't enough to completely remove his nervs. He downed even more and turned up two beers at once in an attempt to relax he was getting buzzed but he wasn't out yet. He sighed to himself and slouched in his seat, rubbing his eyes. The booze wasn't working fast enough he needed more. That or he could maybe use a little less, either way he was ready to change the night for the better.

He looked around the club and would soon be presented with candy, he took the five she gave him and ate them all at once. He felt himself drop a bit as he looked around again feeling his eyes sting for a moment before nodding to her. "hallucia what?" he tilted his head as he felt himself drifting. Halluci, hallu. What did she mean? That was a pretty word, was this good? He still couldn't control his lycan form... He was already sweating, "What are dese." he felt his mouth get cool, but sweet.. too sweet... What did she give him.

🐺
#17Káilètte † 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:15 am

She watched him take all the five she was offering, but the unexpected happened as he ate them all at once. She laughed softly as she saw the effect happening because of what he just did. Not only that, Booze and those candies have some nasty affects. She shook her head. ''Oh silly you.~'' she teased and took one at a time to them took a deep breather. The guy next to Baron laughed his ass off. ''Haha, you poor sucker...'' he said, slapping his own pant leg or his own thigh. ''You were supposed to only take one at a time.'' he tried to explain. The one sitting next to him was an old timer who has been here for awhile - quite a long while.

Arisa took them all by this time and saw pretty colors, but otherwise it was nothing different - yet. She was finally passed a wrapped up material that had some leafy shit in it. ''What...'' she started, but smoked it up to feel rather nice. ''Man..... You got to try this.'' she started and passed it to Baron. It was some weed-like stuff... or something! It made her feel relaxed. She took a sip of her drink as she was being watched... watched by these strangers.

#18Baron 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:22 am

Baron
Baron was seeing many things, colors bouncing about the place things that weren't there he had seen disks floating in the air it made no sense. People were like snakes they were turning into snakes and then he got really hot. What did he take? Why did they give him this, it was so weird! Next thing he knew he was passed something else, it looks like a cig but wasn't a cig, it even stunk. He took it in hand and took a drag, only to feel his heart beat speed up and his eye twitch. What on earth was this place, was he taking drugs?

His poor mother would be ashamed, but mommy wasn't here. He looked up at ceiling a moment and passed the smoke on. He was loopy, he couldn't make out any names or voices. He just looped round and round and round as he sat still. "Where we at..." were his only words as he sunk into the sheet, he couldn't tell what was happening.. In short he was tripping balls hard and couldn't get a grip on things no matter hoe hard he tried. Where was he? Was he lose? Oh no he needed help...

🐺
#19Káilètte † 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:33 am

She laughed as she took another hit from what she was smoking. She saw the reactions of Baron when it came to the after-affect/effect. She saw the glares still and she wasn't sure rather or not it was the smoking or the candies or even the alcohol - she felt rather heated, angry... Was this another side of her, yet only when she was taking things? She knew she didn't feel so angry when drinking because she drinks a lot - almost everyday! She never felt like this... The people seemed to whisper into each other's ear as they watched and judged.

'Who are these people to judge me? To judge an angel of those to judge them instead?!' she thought and got up for a second. ''Be.... I... uh... I'll be right back man.. Unless you wanna go get some water with me.'' she spoke. As she stood up she looked at them all and then at her friend. ''Nevermind, you stay here.'' she stated and walked to get a glass of water and perhaps more candy because there was never enough, right? She didn't know what she was getting into nor were those strangers who will find out how she can really be - but so will Baron.

#20Baron 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:40 am

Baron
He wasn't sure what was happening he just had one eye open the other would shut and vice versa. he didn't want to get up thus he would just nod when she told him what to do. he nodded and nodded, and nodded as he leaned back he heard the gents talk to him but he didn't respond he just shrugged as he began to get hot and then cold and then hot. He fanned himself as he saw her get up and go. He looked at the gents again and tilted his head, "Waht?" he asked them as they spoke but their words... sounded like squeaking.

He got up and nodded, "Yeah I'll dance..." he stood up and departed, not behind Arisa but to the dance floor, he had stumbled to what sounded like techno music..There were people covered in fluorescent paint on the dance floor, other weren't, some had glow in the dark things like glow sticks and other accessories. baron had found himself shirtless not before long with a whistle in his mouth and two glow sticks in his hands. He began to blow the whistle and dance at once, toot toot toot, he would soon find himself painted as well.

🐺
#21Káilètte † 

Peccato Involontario [Baron&Arisa] Closed Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:45 am

Something within her felt quite mad, angry and like a starved wolf who sees creatures in their territory. She tried to calm herself by walking to get some water and wondered how Baron was doing. Instead of sitting put like she interpreted, he went to dance? Calming a little more, she giggled at him at how silly he was being. Slowly she sipped the water and was glad it was fresh. She wasn't sure how much of her nerves could handle the toxic taste of rocks and gross water. She remembered the water supply in Baska and how it turned people crazy.

She was curious on what if it got to Crocus? This place was huge, bigger than Baska by about another times ten if that. There was going to be some extermination process probably if people turned into Zombie-like things. Arisa wasn't sure on what to call it exactly, but the day her and Alisa did that mission - it was like a movie. She yawned and took another drink of her water while she finally walked towards the dance floor. Crushing the cup she held, she threw it back into a trash can and twirled on the dance floor. Quickly with movement she danced with the rhythm.

To be continued -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum