Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:26 am

Baron
Baron and Arisa had arrived in Croc some time ago. He was certain that this was a good call for the oncoming trouble but he was still unsure what was even going to happen. He'd sweat a bit before realizing that he didn't have any money for a room, maybe Arisa could let him use hers? "Hey Arisa.... He looked over to the woman as they entered the inn, "Can I... Sleep in your room too? Just for the night then I'll make some jewels for my own place. He snickered with a goofy grin. "I'm pretty sure these places have additional couches and stuff."

The intent was pure he did need a place to sleep and it wasn't a crime to sleep in the same room as a woman he was still getting to know. Yep, nothing shady about that right? Right? Maybe he'd have to go to the church or something to find out. He looked up at the inn's ceiling and boy was it dazzling, there was no way he could afford a place like this. There was nothing wrong with what he was doing, just a room for two nothing more nothing less.

"Or... We can share a bed?"

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Káilètte † 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:36 am

She walked out of that forest and into Crocus. The guy came with her to book at the same inn, but what came next wasn't expected. Supposedly he didn't have any money and somehow he was poor -- really poor. She felt somewhat bad as she remembered the donuts and the sharing, but his next question was too far. 'He's trying bad. Too bad.' spoke a random voice in her head as her golden eyes gazed at the guy. Her head tilted innocently as she bit her lower lip on the right side. Her strands of blonde hair that was sticking out of place were being swayed left and right by the simple wind's touch.

Her eyebrow moved upward as she questioned him and his motives. ''Urm, I am happy enough to pay a room or extra bed for you, but no one will be sleeping in the same bed as me. I have someone and it's not right to bed someone otherwise.'' she spoke, bowed her head a little and looked at him. ''I am humbly sorry, but that is how it is.'' she spoke and then turned to drag her suit case more towards the inn. As they continued to walk, she saw the tall inn hotel that had many stories. It had tons of windows on each story - about no inch in store with no window. ''Let us go now then.'' she spoke and went in.

#3Baron 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:40 am

Baron
He coughed into his hand when she mentioned a two bed room, "Of course! Let's do that one bed that's all we need." he nodded to her as he rubbed his hands together with a smile. Tough nut to crack... Tough to crack. But it doesn't matter he could just chill out with her for now the best he could and just do his thing. Yep, that's what he'd do. All he had to do was be cool, she wouldn't cheat that was good. It was good to meet someone who was loyal to their lover and not a dirty cheater.

Now it was just a matter of going to the room, "Yeah! let's go!" he nodded as he went along with her, he walked up to the desk and knocked, "Room for two, two beds please." he laughed as he looked back at her, it was a struggle but he'd accept it for now. Who knew what could happen in their time together! Gosh he was such a creep, but that was alright. Creeps made the world go around and round. After all most men were pervs in some way or shape so it was just natural.

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Káilètte † 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:49 am

She watched him as he went up to order a room, book one at the least. With that she laughed as he just said 'room', meaning any room. 'I suppose I should've done this.' she thought and walked up, slammed her hand against the counter of sweet smooth marble of black color mixed with brown. Her eyes of golden suns gazed upon the human man who was working here today. He had a single sweat drop as he was nervous. ''I'll have the suite at the penthouse floor. Two beds.'' she spoke and then looked around behind the man. ''Mmmm... I'll request a few bottles of that and perhaps a menu for ordering.'' she also ordered like a real person who knew what she wanted. Her hip motioned to the left as she stood patiently. ''Well??'' she questioned.

He nodded and grabbed the stuff, bagged them and gave her the card. ''There you go, just go in the elevator and press the button with the same picture as the card. T-Anything else?'' he questioned. She looked at everything, checking and then smiled. ''Nope! This is good. Thanks.'' she spoke and walked towards the elevator with a wave of her hand. ''Have a nice day sir.'' she lastly spoke before dragging her stuff with her as well, waited for Baron and pressed the button.

#5Baron 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:52 am

Baron
He was confused that was for sure, it seemed she knew the place better than he did. He wanted to speak up but had nothing to say. What made him feel odd was the fact she made a few orders, so she was planning something ey? Very good. Or not, he didn't know what her plan was and he hadn't ever heard of a 'pent house' but he would just follow along as the clerk collected himself. HE seemed to be a wreck was she really that intimidating? She was too pretty to scare Baron but then again Baron was just a simple idiot. Harmless even.

He carried his bag on his back and followed her closely as they went to the room, it was such a long walk might as well make convo. "You stay here before?" he asked as they approached the steps, "Seems like a neat place." it was in fact neat. he didn't know what kind of place this was, but it was classy and clean that was the best part. It was important he showed himself to be classy too but green sweat pants and a black tank top probably ruined that image since that was what he was wearing now. What a shame.

🐺
#6Káilètte † 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:58 am

Her eye brow motioned up in question like usual when it came to this guy. He wondered if she had stayed here before - mostly and probably because of that other guy's reaction. She giggled with a cheesy smile from her beautiful lips. ''Haha, yea. I use to be here and at Era a lot when I was a Rune Knight, but I left it not long after. Wasn't for me... You know? Didn't feel welcomed and the person who was it that invited me... I didn't see much of him - even if he is my cousin... .that idiot.'' she spoke and mumbled at her last sentence.

She didn't really want to judge that guy since he was now dating Alice - her friend that was hopefully turning into her best friend perhaps? It was in question, but for now she was to hang out with this guy. ''But now I'm quite happy to be in the guild - the same as my lovers.~ It's honestly why I first joined it, but later... well.. more happened. '' she spoke and then it turned all sad as she remembered her guild master's death. She didn't know him that much, but he was still important to those she did know and he was kind. A brute sometimes, but kind.

#7Baron 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:02 am

Baron
Baron didn't pry she pretty much just called the guy a baka and roamed onward, nothing wrong with that. Some guys were total bakas, surprisingly. She was a rune knight at a point? That was good, he was a knight now but he wouldn't divulge that information just yet instead he'd follow her on and cough into his hand again as they went to their room, he had no idea what a pent house was, like really he didn't have a single idea so he'd assume it was just a fancy word for a fancy room easy peasy simple weazy.

"You were a knight? Hey i'm a knight now" he laughed as they moved on, what a move this was it felt like they were walking for hours but he wasn't tired he must have been on something new or he was just too not tired. He was full of energy! High energy even nothing wrong with him being high energy! So much was not wrong today. He looked around again and saw a few people here and there talking to themselves the stairs were so long he wondered if they would ever make it up them in time for TV.

🐺
#8Káilètte † 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:25 am

They went up the stairs and there they went to see the room itself. The carpet was maroon - besides the marble around the hot tub/jaccuzzi and the kitchen. At the other part they had their own pool and little sauna. It looked great, but it would've been better if her lover enjoyed things like this with her. She frowned a bit, but decided to try to enjoy it with someone else. Her hand still gripped onto the menu as she then sat down her suit case by one of the beds. The bed she was at was a canopy bed of christmas white with crimson trims that had frills.

''Want to order food from the menu and perhaps watch some T.V?'' she questioned as there were tons of things to do, but she wanted to relax. She slid one of the menu's from the other menu to Frisbee it towards him. ''Here! Look at it. There's plenty of options.'' she lastly spoke before she then grabbed a bag from her suit case and walked into the bathroom to set things up. She wanted to set things up early so she didn't have to waste time doing that later. It was faster to get things done sooner than later.

#9Baron 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:29 am

Baron
He put his things on one of the beds and smiled at her when she asked what he wanted to do first, "I'm thinking TV, maybe get a snack from room service." he cleared his throat and walked into the main room. It looked pretty nice, he just had to be careful. This was all he had to do, just chill out and wait for her to be nice to him in a good way. That was the only way though. He burped into a closed fist and looked to her again, "What would you like from room service? I'm thinking something liqoury or something." he took a deep breath and looked out into the distance, there was nothing much going on for him. He didn't know the region rather, he sat on the couch and turned on the TV crossing his arms and looking at the television. he flipped through the channels and kept on scrolling looking for something good. There had to be something on the darn TV it was only the middle of the day heading into the night but it felt like there was nothing. He was a bit sad, but he didn't want to get into it.

🐺
#10Káilètte † 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:40 am

She was setting down her shampoo, conditioner, soap and her other things like a brush. There were only a couple of more things, but she didn't feel like listing it all. After she was done, she walked back to the room and sat on the corner of her bed to then gaze at Baron. ''Food? Let us see...'' she spoke and picked up the menu to browser it. There were many items, but which sounded good to her? Her stomach growled more and her taste buds felt thirsty as all hell! Oh no! She looked through the whole thing and then rolled over to the night stand by her bed to pick up the phone. ''That number and that one.... that and a couple more....'' Ring Ring ~ ''Hai there. I would like... '' she started and scanned the menu once more and then looked at Baron to gesture to be ready to say what he wanted. ''I'll have a lobster Alfredo, hot wings and perhaps some of that khan's cake that I heard so much about. '' she started and then passed the phone to Baron to speak up. ''Here you go.'' she spoke and smiled to him. The other people knew that she wanted drinks and what she wanted with that.

#11Baron 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:44 am

Baron
Baron accepted the phone and looked at it confused, he had never seen one of these before but obliged all the same, he spoke into the end she was talking in, "Can I get two cheese burgers, a few plates of noodles, some rice and uh... Some cereal?" it seemed like he was being rather fat but he was hungry after the long road that was all and he doubted that the young woman would feed him any time soon. It was a good time to order too he was starving he could use the food and the energy right now. This was going to be good. He licked his lips once again even again and wondered how long it would take for their food to get there, "Oh and bring me those little apple pies that come in the slidey thing if you got em." he spoke quickly before the phone would likely be shut off. He smiled as he pumped a fist excited for the oncoming food this was going to be one heck of a meal and he couldn't wait to dig in. This was going to be good, really good he was gonna be pigging out tonight or tomorrow or whenever.

🐺
#12Káilètte † 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:59 am

She watched him order and then got off the bed. ''Well.. while we wait. I'm going to shower real quick!'' she spoke and grabbed a nightgown of pink and gold and went to the bathroom where she already has set everything. She closed the door behind her and locked it. She had this trusting issue where she locked doors behind her - no matter where she went. Arisa started to undress and turned on the hot water that over flowed the area with steam from it hitting the cold stone floor. She twirled all up in that huge shower as she felt so free with water hitting her skin after walking all those miles. What were miles anyways these days? She didn't miss Baska at all since it was awhile since she was there - Halloween was when she entered. As of now, it was the day she left, but she wasn't going to go back there for awhile at least. She had things to do. She felt the cleanse of the soap, the holy water hitting her angelic aura and skin as her silky blonde hair dripped water on the ground after turning the water off. Slowly she turned to grab her towel to dry herself off to next get on her long gown of pink and gold.

#13Baron 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:54 am

Baron
He watched TV while she got ready he didn't have a clue what to do but he would jsut watch TV while she did what she did. He thought things over while she was in the shower, did he think about such things as her? Maybe but he thought about the woman with the blue hair mostly. What a beauty she was, he also thought about the ashen haired lass... What a woman she was. He dreamt of seeing her again but that was all itd ever be a dream. Hopefully they'd meet again but there was an odd feeling in hsi stomach that they might not. For now he would just have to look up at the ceiling and wonder. If only he knew where she was, she was just in the region. lost to him. Just like the other woman, if only he could see them again oh what had he done. Maybe just maybe they'd meet again but that was an off chance that he didn't want to think about too much. For now it was just watching the TV and waiting for something nice to happen for him for once. he was tired of losing people.

🐺
#14Káilètte † 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:10 am

She dried herself off as she continued to think about everything that has been going on so far. It really didn't matter much, but something else was off - Yasuki. Where was she and what has she been doing? She didn't know much of it and tried to wonder if they were really related or if it was just the experimentation that made them somewhat related perhaps. It was a theory, but it seemed pretty good to think of it as such? She sighed and got dressed to finally leave the bathroom. As some would say with good timing, something and more of something - she didn't remember it.

She heard the door knock and so she went to the door. Slowly creaking the door she saw the cart with food. ''Oh! Come in.'' she spoke as she unlocked the door, bolt after bolt. She walked in with the cart, bowed and opened the bottles up for her. With that as her ending, she left to carry on her next duties which were unknown. Arisa grabbed her food and brought it all to her own table. Next she sat down on the bed to relax and used a remote to look at all the channels - movie ones anyways. ''What shall we watch?'' she wondered out loud.

#15Baron 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:18 am

Baron
He didn't have a clue what they would watch thus he would only shrug to her and waited for her to pick something. He would settle for anything really as long as it wasn't too cheesy. Comedies were good but he didn't really know what croco would have on TV since it was a very religious place it wasn't like they'd find tons of adult films unlike in Oak. He sat calm as he watched her go through the channels, "Lets watch anything!" he smiled at her as he waited for her to pick something he wasn't sure what would be picked.

He looked over to her and smiled before resting his head on a hand. He shook his head to wipe the sleep out of his eyes waiting for her to pick something anything it didn't matter to him. He was just ready to sleep and then get on something nice. Then he realized what she had on... Not very modest for sharing a room with a guy, but he wasn't complaining she looked nice, really nice. But for now he'd keep his eyes glued to the TV to not look like a pervert tervert tervert.

🐺
#16Káilètte † 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:27 am

She snuggled all up in her blankets - her body being covered by blankets and her night gown. Her eyes of now silver glistened to the color like some metallic liquid in her eyes now. Her finger clicked the buttons over and over again, waiting to see what was on. ''Shit... nothing is on...'' she spoke softly and innocently, a frown escaping her lips. She then just turned it on to some cartoon-like comedy that some dumb person probably made while taking some drugs. It was a guess, probably a good guess at that.

There were some laughs here and there for her, she ate and she drank. The freshness she felt from the shower felt amazing for sure. After being alone with no company for so long, this felt nice to have some company. It was all friend and nothing awkward going on. That's how she was looking at it. Sure! It could be nice if Noel was here or even Alisa was here too, but it was alright. Baron wasn't bad for a dude she just met. He hasn't tried anything, but if he did try anything... it'd be the last. Cheating was bad, cheating is sin... cheating....

It repeated in her head as it was the one unforgiving thing in the book for her moral. - Never shall it be done anyways as her heart, soul belonged to 'him'.

#17Baron 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am

Baron
Baron yawned to himself and held his head down for a second as he crossed his arms, he fell into a short rest for a moment as it seemed nothing was on the boob tube. Instead of looking up he'd just let himself fall asleep for a short moment until she said she had found something he looked at his eye lids and stiffened up a bit just enough to relax in position as she looked for something to watch. Anything to watch really. He had felt like he was going into a deep sleep but lingered between being awake and going down for a power nap.

He snored a bit but still had a smile on his face as he let his mind wander off, shame a beautiful woman with him and all but he couldn't bring himself to act instead he'd just rest and eventually his head would find the back of the couch as he'd lay there sleeping a bit. His snoring wouldn't be too loud but it would be snoring all the same as he rested up for whatever was to come. He looked over a at her at one moment but then drifted back off to sleep.

🐺
#18Káilètte † 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:17 pm

She yawned and looked over to see Baron already sleeping after a couple of episodes of this weird crazy stuff! It was interesting that a person could make something so stupid yet funny at the same time. She continued to eat her food and drink her booze that had no real affect on her because of the fact that she drank a lot in her past. If her liver could change its health, it'd be sure to be black. She didn't care right now as she ignored her thoughts and went on with this cartoon that was playing.

The stupid characters were hitting each other with dangerous things and traveling the world in its glory - something like that at least as it showed. She didn't know much of the details, but she enjoyed the food and nothing went with food better than a show. Her eyes started to drop tired as it lowered. The darkness was becoming more vibrant than ever while she yawned once more. She was falling asleep and she knew it. Slowly she leaned over to grab the remote to press the 'off' button, but it was too late. She passed out soon after all curled up in bed and now dreaming till the next day - or the same night but later as it was only five in the afternoon.

#19Baron 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Baron
Baron rubbed his tired eyes and finally awoke, he passed out on the couch sprawled out over the char and snoring in all of his evening glory. he didn't pay any mind to Arisa falling asleep and she would eventually realize that there was a loud nuisance polluting the air around her. This was a bad situation for Baron since he didn't normally fall asleep so quickly but the lack of activity made his brain go into sleep mode of all things and he would eventually fall asleep and lay down for a bit. He would snooze for a long while probably going into 12 the next day if he was lucky. He snored a bit more and rolled onto the floor with a loud thud. He yawned and curled up on the floor as he gently fell back asleep. He wouldn't awake for quite some time and didn't move an inch when the sun cracked through the blinds he was far too tired to close the blinds. He slept for a good while and dreamt of food, pizza, pokemon and dragon balls that was about it for him at the moment and that would be all he dreamt about for the day.

-exit-

🐺
#20Káilètte † 

Arisa - LEMME BORROW YOUR BED! [Arisa] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:37 pm

She was sure dreaming alright since she was in a field of flowers with white lilacs and lilies all around. She looked about as she saw nothing but those silly, little and pretty flowers. She had a white sun dress on as her hair was all bundled up in a du-woop fashion. The sun was shining, but it didn't feel hot which took away the thing she hated about the sun. It wasn't that it was ugly as it was only because she felt really hot - since the sun is blazing hot of course. The sun was a star that was brighter than the rest. She wondered how that sun came into manner and how it became to be. Arisa wasn't the most scientific being on earth when it came to astronomy. IF it came to bones, muscles, bodies than she would know something more. Experimenting was huge in her bloodline, more than she knew since she didn't know much of her 'mother's' past any who. Her eyes looked at the sky as she let her body fall against the flowers that felt soft against her spine. Her body felt like sinking in sinking sand yet soft fluffy pillows. It was a dream...

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum