Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery Call [Baska to Crocus] - Foot Travel- Baron&Arisa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Káilètte † 

Mystery Call [Baska to Crocus] - Foot Travel- Baron&Arisa Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:24 pm

Arisa had to walk to her cabin she rented out before leaving Baska in general. The next thing she did was send a carrier to Alisa's hotel room to give her a letter explaining that she is being sent to Crocus for personal meeting with an unknown person that wants to meet her. There was a list. She looked at the mirror in front of her as she was in her room - of course after all that silly walking and entering the living place. She grabbed her walking suitcase, packed it with clothes, necessary things and a basket filled with food and drinks.

Mostly now, she could never have enough of food and drinks (alcohol). She flipped her beautiful blonde hair and combed her bangs to one side. Her hair was like the shining sun - the yellow part of it anyways. Her eyes in general was the sun with its mixed colors and yet no black -- she had no pupils. As she gripped her suitcase she left a note for Noel as well before leaving the place. ''Well... here we go...'' she spoke quietly to herself as she looked around one last time. With a swift turn she walked right out of the cabin and walked through the town. Her hips swayed left and right in her outfit she wore during that eat-out with the donuts. There was no time to change! She had to go to some mysterious person that sent that carrier ... who or whatever /it/ is.

250/600

#2Baron 

Mystery Call [Baska to Crocus] - Foot Travel- Baron&Arisa Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:32 pm

Baron
Baron had been followed by a mysteriously golden cloud all day he didn't have a clue what it was, but he was certain that it was kind in nature. He let the cloud follow him and eventually fall back on it. Much to his surprise he coudl float on it but it wouldn't stay as he bucked him off and went into the sky. He followed it closely and ran after it. There was no way he could miss such a thing again. he liked the appeal he needed to get it. But he couldn't catch up instead it would guide him to... The blonde.

"Hey hottie!" he called to her as he followed the yellow cloud, he didn't have any idea what it did but he followed closely. There was no way he could get into that, he was so confused. What to do what to do. He needed to greet her proper but he was so scared of her. He looked her over again to make sure it was her. he licked his lips and waved up at her. "You look good today." he laughed as he looked up at the sky for the yellow cloud, "You see a little cloud around here? like at all? Ha ha."

210- 600

Mystery Call [Baska to Crocus] - Foot Travel- Baron&Arisa MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#3Káilètte † 

Mystery Call [Baska to Crocus] - Foot Travel- Baron&Arisa Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:42 pm

Arisa continued on her way to towards Crocus which was going to feel like a long ways. Her hand grasped on the handle as she held it tightly. Her heart was pounding fast as she felt nervous on who she was going to meet. Her eyes of golden suns' gazed forward towards the unknown forests that she didn't think she went through before. As Arisa was getting closer, she heard a man that sounded familiar and a yellow cloud that was following him? Softly she sighed she turned, twisted her body after stopping her movements to look at him. ''Oh hai! Are you leaving too?'' she wondered and questioned.

It was quite odd for him to leave as she was at the same time. Some could say it was creepy, but it could be 'magically' a coincidence. ''I do see a yellow-like cloud.'' she spoke as her eyes followed the cloud and then continued to walk slowly - so she didn't trip of course. The cloud was strange, but it didn't seem harmful. Her body turned forward to walk and be careful to not trip. The trees were rather coming back to life as the season of winter was dying out. Finally, her eyes cornered to look at the cloud. ''It's quite different from the other things i've seen. Companions, yes?'' she questioned.

475/600

#4Baron 

Mystery Call [Baska to Crocus] - Foot Travel- Baron&Arisa Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:53 pm

Baron
Baron kept tracing the air for his cloud, or well the cloud. He clapped his hands to get its attention but it just kept hovering over head like it was mocking him. He crossed his arms and sighed as it zoomed on and on without him. "Yeah, I'm leaving too gotta get going." he laughed as he went on his way and moved onward down the road. She was a cutie so she could probably keep him good company on the road. he smiled at her and and listened to get sweet voice. She was so cute, he liked her alot for someone he didn't really know. She was adorbs!

He jumped in the air when the cloud whisked by his head and laughed, "Man that thing is awesome." he chuckled up at it, "You're leaving too? No one special to travel with you? Boyfriend? Husband? Sorry If i'm getting personal it's just uh... I couldn't believe someone as cute as you would be on her own in a town like this." he was being genuine with his words as he looked down at her. Nimbus still flew around the air and hovered down every now and again... What a cloud.

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#5Káilètte † 

Mystery Call [Baska to Crocus] - Foot Travel- Baron&Arisa Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:00 pm

She hummed softly while dragging her suit case along and another with the basket of food and drinks. With her, the man was following her with this cloud that was not normal. As an angel, it was interesting. He tried to compliment her earlier, but knowing her she ignored it and gave a smile instead. He was sure being nice, but why? Was there something he wanted? He next spoke about leaving as well and with that, he asked about why she was alone. All she gave was a girly chuckle and kept on walking with this guy as her company. The wind felt nice though...

Crocus wasn't so far as of right now. The trees were still a bad shade of green, grass was wet yet destroyed a little while the dirt was well... mud. ''Mmm?'' she mumbled and turned her head to look at Baron. '' Oh! My lover is doing whatever...'' she left it at that for a second as she looked forward while walking. Her hand grasped onto her suitcase tighter and took a deep breather. ''I'm sure he'll catch up with me at Crocus when he's done with his business. I trust him.'' she spoke sure enough of him being faithful and loyal. After their last meet there was no doubt about it that he would be loyal. It was all she hoped for anyways. Soon enough her eyes looked forward to see the City. ''We're here.~'' she spoke happily after hours of walking.

-exit-

#6Baron 

Mystery Call [Baska to Crocus] - Foot Travel- Baron&Arisa Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:21 pm

Baron
Baron listened in, she did have a lover.. What a shame he was sad about that now but he'd live. No need for him to be sad about something he had no control over. Beautiful woman like her probably already had a man, meaning it was fine really. he looked up at the sky for his nimbus. it seemed to have vanished again, well what ever he'd see it again one of these days and if it was meant to be his it would return. If you love something you have to let it go, just like he'd do with many women he loved them so he'd let them all go in hopes they'd return. This one in particular would probably take some time but no matter he'll see her again in their shared destination.

Before he knew it they were in crocus and he was awe struck by everything he saw it was beautiful.. He had to protect is! yes he would indeed protect it no matter what it would take time but he could train to get into shape to protect the place. What a day it would be when the evil came, oh fear hold him close.

-exit-

🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum