Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glorious nippon steel [Baron]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:03 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @tag | CLOTHES

Instead of jogging this time, the sculptress merely walked through the muddy hills of Baska, right outside the edge of town. The furious, incessant rainfall had eased away for the first time in a couple of days, more than enough for her to brave an outdoors training... Water dripped down from yet soaked leaves, as a few animals had the same idea as the woman... Yet she wasn't exactly foraging for food, and not merely exploring her surroundings either.

Rather, the red tracksuit covering her body and katana strapped told a different story altogether...

Alisa had to get used to her new sword, and every time she gripped the hilt she thought back to that fact... She'd only scarcely used ever since she first purchased it, just enough to get a feel for its weight, and the attacking flow it enabled her. A far eastern blade like this had its own way of wielding, the martial art called Kendo. A martial art Alisa had never trained in herself...

Like everything he'd taught her, Uncle Gottfrid never cared much for the origin of each individual move, the style those moves had been honed as a part of... He learned what he felt worked, taught it to her, and then taught her to do the same with what he had taught her.

Indeed he taught her enough swordfighting for the girl to hold her own, but while the sculptress had studied many of the originating martial arts all across her travels, she placed less of an emphasis on swordfighting. She'd absorbed a couple of techniques she could use somewhat effectively, but yet lacked the experience to pick out the useful amidst the useless. Then suddenly, her ruby eyes shifted to a lone building, oddly enough the kind of place she must have felt she needed to be at that point.

"Oh... A dojo..?", she thought loud, promptly recalling some rumours she heard around town. Apparently this mostly derelict dojo had been abadoned since its master was defeated... This wasn't really a coincidence, a sharp, but whimsical woman like Alisa often felt what and why she needed even before she aptly understood it.

Yet albeit abandoned, the interior appeared intact, never having been looted... Some said it was haunted... But the more reasonable of folks usually assumed some of the older students occasionally visited the abandoned building to use as a training ground. Although she wouldn't really have time to look around. When she started feeling small, lone droplets falling on the few bits of exposed skin her outfit left, she hastened her pace, knowing shelter couldn't have come at a better time...

Training Novice Mastery words: 450

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Baron 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Baron
Baron sat in the back of the dojo as he watched the students move about with their routines and what not. He didn’t think much of their stances and training, but he did come for the food. If one were to join the dojo they got free food and that was as good a reason as any to join up. While weapons were prohibited in the dojo he held his gun strapped to his waist. As a knight he always had his gun on his person no matter what! Or so he liked to think.

He had joined the dojo some time ago, or so he thought. As footsteps alerted him he opened his eyes and saw a woman entering the abandoned dojo. Baron looked around, he must have been imagining the entire thing… He was rather tired and it was shelter from the rain. The entrance of the dojo and the bench in the back he was sitting on was a good 16 meters away meaning the rain wasn’t going to be getting on him any time soon. He blinked as the woman entered, look awfully familiar. There was an eerie silence from him as he watched her come by, oh boy she must have been the red eyed woman from before! Who got him super drunk...

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#3Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:16 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @tag | CLOTHES

Merely walking inside brought about a different mindset in Alisa... She saw no need to take her shoes off instead wiped them at the carefully placed doormat right in front of the entrance. The smell of dust and old wood reached her nostrils, the sight of the tatami mat ahead awed her eyes... It really was well tended to, did this mean people still regularly came here?

"It looks deserted now, at least...", she thought, looking around as if hoping to find a living soul.

On the walls she saw eastern art; drawings and calligraphy: Decorative they may be, but may of the former illustrated forms and methods of the fighting style that had once been taught in this academy. Alisa alone had no hope of making any sense of it... At least, no by standing there looking around, merely gazing at the pictures with intent curiosity. Instead, she stepped forward...

...And promptly saw a man sitting on the other end. Absorbed the sight inside the Dojo, she carelessly missed something she normally might not have... Then again, he was simply sitting still in the shadows, so it wasn't even that surprising. She did spot him the moment he moved though, and calmly approached to greet him:

"Good afternoon... Were you a student of this Dojo by any chance?", she'd inquire, with a cool, approachable smile on her face as she reached about five meters from him.

At this point, she yet had no way of knowing that she'd already met this guy before, but she might figure it out as they talked, unless he mentioned it to her. After all, everytime Alisa met a new person she always factored this possibility, considering how easy it was for one to change their appearance with magic.

Training Novice mastery: 750 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#4Baron 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:08 pm

Baron
He noticed it was the woman from before indeed and she had a fantastic question. Did he study here? “Nope, I just came here to avoid the storm, sadly there’s no power but plenty of warmth.” he added the part about warmth for no particular reason, but given how could it was it was as selling point for the hubble at the moment. All of the other buildings were inhabited or death traps and he didn’t feel the desire to any redesigning.

Those crimson red eyes still caught him off guard, almost as if he recalled seeing similar ones in a past life. An old soul maybe. Alisa… That was right, that was her name, but there was another that came to his mind when he looked at her. It probably sounded similar but he wouldn’t linger long, instead of lingering he’d look her over and wait for her to remember him, though if she didn’t he couldn’t blame her he did undergo a bit of a transformation.

When she came within five meters he’d stuff his hands into his pockets and narrow his eyes before allowing them to relax once again when he remembered that there was no way she’d pose a threat to him, she was his drinking buddy after all! That was if she remembered him anyway. So, so shiny those eyes were. SHINY indeed. He couldn’t tell why, but they were something special. Crimson wasn’t a typical color for eyes after all. “Don’t you remember me buddy?”

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#5Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:33 pm

Alisa

Figures... If someone had come here to train, Alisa seriously doubted he'd be sleeping around. Well, nothing wrong with asking, and in this case his

answer seemed perfectly genuine. That said, the place didn't really feel particularly warm, but it defenitely felt warmer than the chilly, rainy wind

outside.

"Well, I'd hardly call it warm but, I guess that's only relative~", she'd quip, despite hardly sounding particularly bothered by this chill, as she hadn't been even as she walked outside. Instead, cool eyes eyes inspected the man, red like freshly poured wine, knowing that alone would only reveal more about him as time went on.

Indeed, the longer she looked at him, observing his posture and tone, she gradually got the feeling of having met this guy before. His final question

did ring bells, as very few people addressed her with such familiarity. Most people saw Alisa as unapproachable, and even those closest to her often responded to her cool with a similar demeanor. Not that she minded of course, as a rule, she preferred being treated as such, but as a result also appreciated those few who actually broke the mold:

"Hmmm... Most defenitely, I feel like we've met before.", she narrowed her eyes, confirming how this particular question implied how he too had changed his form after the last time they'd seen him, like so many others she'd seen in the past. Gears turned in her head, and she steadily eliminated options, gradually leaving only one single big eater (and big drinker) who she'd met one night in Hargeon, "Baron right...?", she'd finally guess, still quirking an eyebrow as she wriggled a finger...

She also remembered how she had to carry him home, a fresh enough memory to get a playful giggle out of her, but even as she raised her hand over her mouth, she'd leave it up to him to recall that incident of his own volition.

Training Novice mastery: 1050 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#6Baron 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:05 pm

Baron
Baron expected the woman to remember him more than he remembered her from that night given she wasn't all that intoxicated when they first met. She was still quite the looker and it seemed she was quite busy working out, or more so jogging in the rain than anything else. Surely she must have remembered some part of their time together! Though truthfully given that he had woken up in a hotel room on his own it was evident that the two didn't do much in the way of well getting to know eachother more 'intimately' which was fine to him as long as they were both happy that night.

Speaking of that night it was all a blue he couldn't recall a thing other than trying to get her drunk and then blacking out when he got too drunk to function and blacked out on the table like a boy drinking for the first time. Oddly enough he also forgot paying for the meal putting him in the state of mind that he was perhaps indebted to this young woman. Well, if she was looking for payment she would be sadly mistaken as his wallet had been DELETED of all funds recently. "Why yes, I am Baron! It is so good to see you again Alisa!" he laughed aloud as he looked her up and down.

"You look well this evening, what brings you to my humble little dojo?"

🐺
#7Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:25 am

Alisa

Indeed, she guessed correctly. It wasn't especially hard, but calling it right did make her smile widen. Not out of pride for a meager accomplishment, but courtesy of now finding herself in the company of a close acquaintance. They hadn't spent nearly enough time together that she'd call him a friend already, but at this rate she'd undoubtedly do so eventually. She knew - with a fair degree of certainty - that any potential ulterior motives he may have simply came down to getting her under the sheets.

After all, he was defenitely trying to get her drunk that night, and when a man tries to get a woman intoxicated, he typically has but one goal in mind... Yet she wouldn't really hold a man's good taste against him, "Likewise, lovely to see you again. I hope your hangover wasn't too harsh~?", she'd inquire earnestly, a soft teasing hint behind her cool smile as she brought a hand to her hip.

She clearly still found his company as entertaining as she did the first time, chuckling softly as he bid her welcome to his dojo. Despite the obvious joke, Alisa found it far more entertaining to simply roll with it:

"Oh, you never told me you had your own Dojo~", she'd point out in way of question, raising an eyebrow with an intrigued look, brushing a wet lock of black hair behind her ear

Though she knew him not to be serious, it begged the question... Why hole up here of all places? And for that matter, why travel all the way out here if not to find the Dojo? Had he come here to train? If so, then perhaps she might have found at least a sparring partner, if not a student of the Dojo itself who might show her the techniques they once honed there...

Training Novice mastery: 1350 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#8Baron 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:51 am

Baron
Baron reached into his pocket and pulled a cigarette out of his pocket, a stray from an empty pack he collected under the bench he was sitting under. Seemed he had found a smokers hang out, poor bastard must have snuck away to the dojo to smoke every now and then. He pursed his lips around the bud as he stood and listened to the woman speak. He shrugged his shoulders at the comment about hsi hangover, “I recovered.” he spoke through the cig as he patted himself down for the lighter that came with the pack.

Eventually he’d find the lighter and spark the flame to light the end of his new treat. He took a long drag before expelling smoke from his nostrils. It was warming his up to say the least, there was something about her this time, she seemed different, Maybe it was just the atmosphere but she was exerting a strange amount of pressure for someone so delightful looking. His hands found his sides as he crunched his fingers into fist.
“Cold in here… Wish I installed a heater.” he rubbed his hands together, “And well, it’s a work in progress, must have been abandoned a few years, would make a good home with some sprucing up… But given we’re in a dojo… Care for a spar?” one of his hands had found one of the wooden beams that held up the dismal ceiling of the place. It too would need some work. The question was random, but he was interested in her enough to offer, dressed like that she probably wouldn’t mind the work out.

“We can even put a wager on it.”

🐺
#9Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:49 am

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

She saw him reach down and pull out a cigarette, immediately casting doubt upon any suspicions that he might actually be in this dojo hoping to train. Everyone knows filling your lungs with smoke is far from the best way of increasing your endurance, or even handling a long and stenuous workout. So he really was there to just laze around? Not knowing how long he'd been there, Alisa naturally expected the smokes to be his', and not a forgotten pack he'd just found lying around.

"Well, glad to hear it~", she chuckled, inwardly thinking this wasn't nearly as sullemn a topic that he'd need to smoke before answering her question.
That's just like him though, Alisa needn't have spent more than one meal with this guy to know he was the type to overdo things whenever possible... Though she'd yet to figure out whether or not he did it on purpose, she'd could do so soon enough.

"Well, there are ways to warm oneself up in a place like this...", she noted, looking around as her lips drew into a smirk, the faintest fiery hint peeking behind the cool ruby of her eyes. But then, it appeared great minds really do think alike. Alisa chuckled, one hand coming to rest on the hilt of her blade, "Took the words right out of my mouth, did you?", she nodded, shifting her weight to one leg, shifting her hip to that side, "Indeed, that was my plan to begin with."

Soon, however, they started hearing a soft drumming of rain against the roof of the Dojo, hinting at how the showers would come back soon. Even then, nothing stopped them from sparring outside under the weather's hostility, using it as added difficulty to better themselves.

"But I do hope you have a weapon around here somewhere...", noted Alisa, her neck turning left, then right, hinting to her search for any visible weapon that might belong to Baron, only to find none... Yet...

Training Novice mastery: 1700 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#10Baron 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:23 am

Baron
Baron knocked on the wooden beam a few times, it echoing around the empty dojo for a moment. He took a drag and reached behind himself, "I have this gun." he showed it off to her, the sterling silver gleaming in the peeping light from a small crack in the roof, rain water was collecting there thus the light was dull but still showed the mighty shine. He was growing tired of carrying the weapon around, but it made due when he needed it racking up a few wins at the moment. He was so proud of his weapon, so so proud. It would serve him well in this spar hopefully.

"About the wager." he walked back to the bench and received a duffel bag, "Almost two million jewels in this bag." he tossed it at her feet, "Beat me and it's all yours." he laughed, "But if I win you give me a kiss." he poked his lips with the barrel of his revolver teasingly as he stuck out and bit his tongue lightly. What a silly thing it was to tease her like this, but he was doing so in good fun, he was serious about the money but partially about the kiss. If she accepted they could meet on the dojo floor to begin.

🐺
#11Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Alisa

"Oho...? I see...", she commented, thinking to herself, nodding in the faintest hint of approval. She expected one to come here and try to train oneself in the way of the sword.

Guns huh...? Personally, Alisa would much rather get up close and personal and finish off an opponent from point blank. Indeed, a gun could do all of

those things and better, but it could also run out of ammunition when the user needed it most... Not too different from spells in that sense, but that

exact limitation had driven Alisa to seeking mastery in a different kind of weapon, one she could turn to when she had no more magic left to fling

around.

But then she heard something jingling, promptly drawing her attention away from strategic matters. This guy... Was he carrying around his whole finances, in a duffel bag of all things? Or was he just that wealthy? At the mention of a wager, Alisa raised an eyebrow, only to laugh graceful but earnestly once his offer reached her ears. It turned out he wanted not an equal sum from the sculptress, but something else entirely:

"Seems like a hefty price to pay, just for a chance at a kiss. I guess I should feel flattered?", she asked, glancing away and flipping her hair stylishly. But a challenge was a challenge, and soon she'd narrowed her eyes, a spirited, defiant smirk taking over her expression, "Very well then. If you insist, I guess I can relieve you of that burden."

In the end, Alisa was quite greedy, understandably so when you love both gemstones and living in the lap of luxury. Sure, she could go without them and

live a more modest life if she really wanted to... But why bother when she could so easily pamper herself simply by doing two or three missions as a

mage for hire? Or in this case, defeat someone all too eager to part with a hefty amount...

Thus, she'd take her place on the Tatami mat, standing five meters away from Baron with both hands on her blade, releasing it from its scabbard about an inch, but not actually drawing it yet...

Training Novice mastery: 2000 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#12Baron 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Baron
Baron didn't move a muscle, she took her five feet and as soon as she was ready he wildly shot his gun with a fling of his wrist upward in a wild arch firing off as soon as he thought she was in the gun's iron sight, that being at the center of the lunge. He fired his ace first, as he always did and the white orb cleared the five meters in milliseconds. The ball would likely hit given that his wild aiming at her stomach. Unless she was faster than light itself the bullet would either connect with her blade and explode between them catching Baron in the cross fire as well or she would indeed be faster than light and Baron would struggle to keep up. With his eyes locked Baron cleared his throat as he silently prayed for the bullet to make contact.

Upon contact there'd be a flash of white light, the bullet was 1 by 1 in diameter, and the explosion would be 20 by 20 on contact with her that being if it hit. he gritted his teeth, 'plz hit her' he cleared his throat lord plz let him get her. he likely didn't but his eyes remained tightly shut as he watched his inner eyes.

🐺
#13Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:08 am

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

Seeing Baron raise his gun, Alisa instinctively dashed sideways, correctly antecipating that motion to precede him firing his weapon at her, and the start of their duel/sparring bout. This prompted her into a near one meter wide motion to the right using her full dash speed. She kicked off with her left foot in that direction, landing with the right foot to absorb leftover momentum from the sudden burst of motion. Doing so brought her rear foot close to the lead one as the dash ended, prompting her to dash towards her opponent at a gentler angle, with another short, meter long dash.

Though the bullet had breezed past her, it still took half a second to explode: His bullet would explode on impact, and lacking any sort of obstacle on Alisa's part with which to achieve said impact, the bang wouldn't take place until it hit one of the walls of the dojo, about fifteen meters away. All the better for him too, if Alisa hadn't dodged, an explosion that massive could have easily taken them both out.

Not to mention in a fast paced fight, half a second feels like an eternity. Alisa kept her eyes on her foe, a frigid glared filled with unyielding fighting spirit. Keeping her eyes on his gun, sure, but mostly his whole torso, which could hint to his intended movements a few instants in advance. Closing the distance meant she'd have a harder time reacting to bullets as he fired them, so she'd need to keep him from aiming entirely.

As such, the sculptress further closed the distance with multiple meter long dashes, chained after the first two, kicking off with her feet closer together to make them nigh impossible to anticipate: Using the full extent of her reflexes as a trained martial artist, Alisa changed their direction and angle every time to account for the positioning of Baron's gun; strafing just enough with each step to prevent him from properly lining up a shot. This sawing advance allowed Alisa to close the distance between herself and Baron, which she'd soon reduce to a gap slightly under two meters.

In the ideal scenario where she had no need to adjust her flow, this advance would end with one final of such dashes, pushing forwards but lowering her body, ducking under Baron's possible line of fire. Landing with her left foot forwards, she'd allow the rest of her body to keep moving with her own momentum. But as she brought her legs and torso to a near complete halt, she'd allow her right arm to keep moving, drawing her sword at blinding speed for a deep horizontal slash to her foe's midsection.

By using a Katana for its intended purpose as a quick drawing sword, the scabbard would guide and steady the path of her blade: letting her focus her whole speed and power in executing the strike, further accelerated her last dash. Of course, she had no intention of killing her foe in this fight, so the resulting cut, althought deep enough to bleed and incapacitate, wouldn't really leave his life in any danger either.

Training Novice mastery: 2500 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#14Baron 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:31 am

Baron
Once the bullet missed, Baron dropped his gun and raised his hands. "Oh shit..." he whistled, dashing back to his seat that was only a meter back. Tripping up on his feet he'd fall back on his rear looking up at the woman as she did what she did. What a clumsy mistake that was. That and she had a sword, he didn't have much experience against swords outside of maybe that one chick a few weeks ago. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" he held up a hand, his bullets were made of mana, that was real steel she was swinging! With the blade making its route he was cut across the chest and instinctively held the gash across his broad front. "Bitch... That really hurt..." he laid back on the ground holding his injured form. Did she not know what a spar was? Ouch...

He rested back, obviously not wanting to play her game of pointy sticks anymore. He rested back he wasn't out cold but the blood was certainly making him cold. His perfect record now had a bright red blot on it. How unlucky could he be. But whatever, he wasn't much of a fighter anyway, a sucker puncher maybe but that was about it more or less. What a drag.

🐺
#15Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:23 am

Alisa

Indeed, she didn't hold back. Perhaps on another match she'd have tried to defeat her opponent with the blunt end of the blade, but considering the guy had just shot her with a magical gun, she didn't really care. Naturally, she wouldn't kill him and expect he wouldn't do the same to her (not that she'd let him try), but actually securing the victory with a finishing slash seemed perfectly reasonable.

But then, she saw him staggering back. He might have had enough time to move away, but he didn't. Whether that should be blamed on his speed or simple hesitation remained to be seen. The moment her strike felt too shallow to secure her victory, Alisa stepped right in to a follow up dash, ready to pierce him with her blade. Seeing his arms raised in surrender held her back, however...

Already...?

She kept an eye on the gun, yet he really showed no intention of striking back... Her killing glare eased up at that moment and she raised an eyebrow, wondering if perhaps he couldn't keep going considering he was still conscious. But as he showed no intention of doing so, she instead swiped the sword down, wiping off the blood, and sheathed it back. Looking over her bloodied, defeated opponent, she figured he'd best not move too much in this condition, "One second..."

With those simple words, she backed off slightly, towards a shelf close to the tatami mat. In a sword fighting Dojo such as this one, surely they must have some manner of first aid materials in case someone gets hurt.

"Found it...!", she thought out loud, after pulling out a bunch of unnecessary equipment, lips widening as she grabbed a bunch of bandages. Afterwards, she hastened back to Baron's side and crouched, resting one knee next to him and pulling off his tattered top, "Here... Lie still..."

Indeed, cutting people was easy... Patching them up, however, proved much harder, but fortunately Alisa had done it enough times (often on herself) to know how to dress the wounds and apply a proper bandage. With a shallow enough cut, he could get by with those bandages alone... Had she cut him any deeper and she'd have probably had to get him to a real doctor.

Training Novice mastery: 2850 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#16Baron 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:34 am

Baron
Baron rested for a moment, he could have indeed fought back but what would be the use in that? He was a pacifist at heart thus when he missed his first attack he let her in for what he hoped would have been a killing blow. He now rested in a pool of his own blood, alive, his chest burning as he rested still. Why didn't he shoot again? Why didn't he get up when he tripped? There was no need, he was willing to help this woman train and do anything else she might have wanted. He merely wanted to unload those jewels and originally planned to leave them in this abandoned dojo, as luck would have it however this raven haired lass would serve as his boon in getting rid of his unwanted income. He in a word 'threw' the fight, but didn't expect her to go all out.

His life flashed before his eyes and before he knew it he was looking up at the ceiling with a smile o his face, or well a cold frown on his face as he felt the warmth and wetness on his person. This lady almost killed him, seriously. She went too far, but it didn't matter when she came to assist him. When she offered aid he raised a hand and sat up, wound bending and stinging all at once as he sat up in his own pool of blood. "I'm alright, no need for that." he waved off the supplies.

🐺
#17Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:03 am

Alisa

WORDS: 200 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

Not for a moment did Alisa consider her opponent might have actually been trying to lose his life in a simple sparring match; he didn't look like the suicidal type and nor did she have such limited self control as to unwittingly deliver a fatal blow. Injure? Most certainly. Kill? Not without an actual motive...

Even if that motive were simple, whimsical annoyance. Actual opponents actually hit back, as opposed to training posts... But if those opponents don't hit back, the difference starts blurring... But while she'd have preferred their spar to go on a little longer, she'd leave round two for another time.

"Sit still.", her tone hardly changed, yet Alisa's slight but commanding frown spoke for itself. She'd grab his arm and hold him down with far greater strength, perfectly hinting at how she disliked repeating herself. He needn't wear those bandages for long, but if he didn't, even a hopefully minor would could easily reopen and possibly get infected. Thus, she'd wrap them around his chest just enough to cover the wound, she now awaited to see if he could move properly, and finally speak again, "Is it too tight...?", she'd ask, looking inquisitively into his eyes and tilting her head slightly.

Training Novice mastery: 3050 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#18Baron 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:30 am

Baron
He didn't want to listen, he much preferred to let the wound settle itself out instead of pampering it any further, yet Alisa seems to want her way and gave him a rather harsh frown for now cooperating with her. Most men would have been glad to have their wounds attended to by a beautiful woman, but this was no ordinary woman. She was crafty with a blade, almost took his life if she wanted. Why should he trust her? She was scary. There was so much to fear, if she was a mage and skilled with magic he would have probabyl fainted on the spot at the possibility of being further harmed. He didn't want any trouble, but she was so strong, he didn't want to give in but he had no choice did he? Would she have made him sit there if he acted belligerent?

Swallowing his pride he'd let her attend to his wound, though the frown on his face made it evident he was mostly doing so out of fear of being chopped up again. When she looked into his eye he'd avert his gaze and close his own as he pulled his shirt down to adjust himself proper. "No, they're great... thank you..." he felt a knot forming in his throat...

"I suppose you'll be taking your winnings?"

🐺
#19Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:52 am

Alisa

WORDS: 220 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

Alisa could somewhat tell when someone was scared of her and now was one of those times. Unsurprisingly, considering she'd just dealt somewhat severe cut that could have easily been a lot worse... Yet unusual nonetheless when she considered this man also bore enough power to seriously hurt her with that gun alone, possibly more if he happened to possess any magic outside of it, or even just a fair amount of physical strength.

For this reason she always made sure his gun stood within her line of sight, though merely committed to peripheral vision; this way, he'd be unable to tell what exactly she was paying attention to.

"You suppose correctly.", she'd answer, her smile finally and truly softening once she finished patching him up, at which point she'd let him stand back up if he so wished. She'd definitely do so herself, bringing a finger to her bottom lip as her eyes trailed off for a brief moment, "Though you surrendered surprisingly quickly for someone about to lose two million jewels..."

A cool chuckle escaped her mouth at this. Clearly she'd have fought a lot harder if she had that much money on the line, and even harder than that if it included a kiss from a woman as beautiful as herself. Not that she'd admit to that last part, after all Alisa still had all of that elegance to uphold.

Training Novice mastery: 3270 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#20Baron 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Baron
Baron held his injury and rolled away from the woman with a bit of a 'combat roll' of his own. He got away from her to say the least and chucked his gun out of a window and into the storm. "I'm a pacifist. I don't fight, I just wanted to get rid of the jewels I guess." he crossed his arms and looked out of the window, "Like a good man should." he narrowed his eyes. His words probably made no sense, and it was still evident he was in pain since she went TOO FAR, in cutting him up but no matter he remained holding his torso. She cut so deep, so so deep. He wasn't handsome anymore, he was ruined. His amazing body harmed badly.

He looked back at her with a frown, "You hurt me bad..." he frowned at her and teared up, "Why?" he sniffled to himself, "I didn't even try to kill you... That bullet was nerfed..." he looked back at the window as he placed a hand on the window as he sniffled to himself oh the pain. "What woman would love a disfigured man? A bad wound like this won't get me any action..." he whined on as he held his head low.

🐺
#21Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:51 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

He was obviously scared shitless, in a way Alisa struggled to truly understand considering his apparent power. Did he not realize that explosion could have seriously injured her had it hit? If he didn't, that also explained why he'd so casually shoot it at near point blank.

"Indeed, that deafening explosion seemed thoroughly filled with peace and love.", Alisa quipped with a hint of irony, her lips drawing into a teasing smirk, only for her brow to raise as he flung his gun out the window, "Umm, you should probably collect that... You can sell that gun for a decent price, so long as it still shoots."

All in all, his actions seemed inconsistent, enough for the sculptress to understand Baron was a fickle, whimsical man... Probably more so than herself. He showed enough pride and no intention of going back on his own bet though, she could respect that, and thus saw no need to carry around the bag of money around even though it now belonged to her, she'd pick it back up on the way out...

Yup, this guy was hard to read... She couldn't even tell whether or not he was truly serious about his words, but at this point she frowned and crossed her arms, "Tell me, what special breed of idiot would let herself get shot to find that out? And that's also another gross misconception...", Alisa shook her head and smiled, "A warrior's scars give a man character. Not to mention that... A wound that shallow will hardly leave a scar if you patch it up properly. Trust me, there's nothing less attractive than whining."

Training Novice mastery: 3570 Words

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#22Baron 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:07 pm

Baron
"A warrior wants scars, a warrior wants trophies, a warrior fights for the sake of being able to do so, or they do it for a cause," he cleared his throat, "I am not a warrior, I am not a fighter, I don't kill nor do I hunt for opponents. I wanted to lose that money, I can't be a warrior." he looked back out into the rain. It was his choice to be a pacifist, that was why he didn't fight her back, he wanted to save himself from greed more or less. He rubbed his chest and sighed, the wound was going to leave an nasty scar that he just could not accept.

He looked on, why was she so cold about it? Why was she trying to pump up this fight, pump up the scar? It was an ugly thing, he didn't want it. It ruined his appearance, he was a work of art but now he was ruined. "Well I wasn't trying to be attractive, I've no need." he spoke to her with a side glance, "All i want is to find peace, real peace." he closed his eyes, "Besides that bullet wouldn't have hurt you, you're a fighter right? It would do little more than bounce off your blade and then I would have surrendered. We should continue this conversation another time though, I can't wait to fight you again... Outside of pacifism."

-exit-

🐺
#23Alisa 

Glorious nippon steel [Baron] Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:08 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

He completely missed her point but then again Alisa might not have clear about that last part. How he fancied himself mattered little; if other women saw him as a warrior, a scar on his chest wouldn't really deter their interest, assuming they had some to begin with. But whether or not that happened was entirely up to them, nothing Alisa or even Baron could do might so easily change that. Thus, she allowed that particular

"If you just wanted to give two million jewels away, you needn't have challenged me.", she shrugged and shook her heard, "While I appreciate the workout, I'd have gladly accepted your offer without it."

Little did he know, Alisa's aloof, cold demeanor hardly meant she was like this to most people; hardly a good girl like what he may have thought at some point. After drinking him under the table that night, she didn't really object to taking care of him, just like she didn't object to patching him up now. She still saw no reason to apologize, and if he was hoping for that he'd be waiting for a mighty long time:

"I'd still recommend not straining yourself too much if you're that worried about a tiny little scar...", Alisa sighed. She found it hard to get angry at a guy who'd just given her all that money basically for free, though she definitely felt exasperated at trying to get her point across, "Letting random people strike you is a bad practice in general, I believe I've just proven that much...", as he motioned to leave however, her smile returned, with that slight challenging hint she had the first time, "Next time, do try to come at me seriously, maybe then you won't feel so troubled by a measly wound~"

Training Novice mastery: 3870 Words

[EXIT]

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]