Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad publicity (Syliph Kame)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Varian 

Bad publicity (Syliph Kame) Empty Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:17 am

Varian
Sylioh practically glowed, his relationship with Celia had been going rather well, and the move from Marigold to Orchidia had gone surprisingly well, something they had both been a little worried about, but now it seemed to be going fine. She had gone out earlier today to meet with a few of her family members who had joined Lamia Scale, she promised she’d never mention the dark guild thing though before she had left. Sylioh was taking a rather easy job. The presence of Lamia scale kept the runnings of dark guilds and thugs to a minimum, it had taken Syliph a long time to find the underground, and when he did, it was rather... underwhelming. The dark guild board was rather meek in terms of jobs to be done, the place where it was found was also rather not well hidden, any lightnguilder, or dark guild hunter could have easily noticed the small backroom added on to the back of the flower shop, heck a civilian could have noticed that. Fortunately, there weren’t many dark guilders in orchidia, so any job he wanted, he could have.

He walked up to the bar where he’d get a better briefing on his job. The bar, Haring’s Perch, was owned by Mitya Noran, who hated her competitor Enil, who ran the bar, The Orchidia Blossom, across the street. Mitya, was jealous for no reason, they had the same amount of customers and people who who ONLY went to their bar. But a job was a job, and Syliph kinda needed the money.

Swinging the door to Mitya’s bar open, he took long strides toward the back room to meet the busy Mitya Noran.  Her back room semelles of tobacco smoke, and a weird combination of insence hung in the air, resulting in a sweet, but gut wrenching smell of tobacco. Mitya looked up from her paper, ”ya mast be da wizard who came to halp meh?” she asked, whatever accent she had sounded outlandish, almost practiced. Syliph nodded, silence was the best option most of the time, at least thats what he had learned, the quieter you are the more ominous people think you are. ”great, I’ve been waiting fer centaries fer somewan to take mr reqast. Just go over and be a total nuisance to Enil. Not get out.” Syliph rilled his red and left to go be a huge nuisance towards Enil. Strolling across the street he cracked his nuckles, last time he’d been a total nuisance was to some couple during the haunting hours of October, he ended up helping some ghost get revenge, it was pretty fun, but he honestly had no idea what he could do to Amoy Enil, should he be a drunken avatars, a alcoholic, a person recovering from a break up, someone who couldn’t hold their alcohol, or someone who is currently holding too much alcohol, and it’s gonna come up sooner or later. With a clash, Syliph enterrés into the bar, prepared to track utter havoc.

500/800
20% réduction from guild.

Bad publicity (Syliph Kame) ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#2Varian 

Bad publicity (Syliph Kame) Empty Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:01 am

Varian
Sylioh sat at the bar wiping away some fake tears he had managed to create,, he peered at the menu and managed to fake sob the order out, it was known as the Lamia scale mind scrambler, a recipie Enil had managed to retrieve when he used to be a memeber of Lamia scale. The drink was said to be practically all alcohol, and et someone super drunk after two sips. Sylioh had no plan to drink this, he had only plans to complain to someone while he never drank it, and once that person had enough and left, he’d scream st the guy for not caring then toss it halfway across the room at the wall, which would hopefully cause a bar brawl.

The drink was a weird cyan color, with a candy flower on the top. Turning to the man next to him Syliph began to sob histerically, ”She’s gone forwrver. Y’know man, I thought we were great. We met in crocus, and the sparks flew, they were everywhere, ugh, we were so happy! Everywhere we went the light seemed to be brighter, the colors more vivid than what they used to be. We moved from town to town, then we moved to magnolia, and what does she say ‘I want to be free Brian, I’m joining fairytail’ and then I say ‘them, why!?’ Then she acted all offended and said ‘I was gonna ask you to come’ and I say ‘goodness no’ so she slaps me and runs away to join fairytail, and I guess are breakup fueled her passion because she’s now an s-rank wizard who NEVER looses. And from time to time I’ll here my family whispering about her at dinner, they all hate me, she was so mean about joining, I was the hurt one!” Syliph/Brian yelled. The man scoffed ”Nah man, you were a total idiot and really rude, I’m out, you’re a jerk.” he said, standing and walking out the door, across the way towards Mitya’s bar. Syliph stood up and began to scream about feelings and chucked the Lamia scale mind scrambler at the wall, it shattered into a million pieces, causing alcohol to spread across the room in a plague like fashion. Then one by one ther people hollered and shouted, and the brawl had begun to fight. Finally it seemed that the je one and only Enil had enough, and he left his tiny hiding place. Calmly walking up to Syliph and pressing Sylioh our the door. Syliph felt that he had done very well and returned to Mitya’s bar. Mitya stood there ecstatically, telling Syliph he did a good job she placed the bag of money, it was a bit lighter than Syliph had been receiving recently, but that was the price of moving to some place new. Grabbing the bag he left quickly and went out, he had plans to go meet Celia, this would make an interesting story.  They had plans to go out somewhere nice, well mediocre nice, they both weren’t that rich, but it was a date.

The date went surprisingly well for something that took place in a rather unflattering restaurant. But no matter they still had fun, the typical banter was present for the entire conversation. Apparently Celia had a wonderful day with her siblings, one of them recently when up a rank, so they all decided to get super drunk, not Celia though, because she had a date. Her siblings teased her and had asked for details, which she gave. Most of the conversation during the dinner had been about their day, while it might have sounded cheesy or uninteresting to some couples, they rather enjoyed their banter

900/900

Bad publicity (Syliph Kame) ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum