Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A meeting with Libra, and maybe a few others (solo|Plot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Varian 

A meeting with Libra, and maybe a few others (solo|Plot) Empty Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Varian
Syliph stepped through the muddy marsh, he hadn't exactly been here long, and he had plans to go wondering through Aldenwald for something dark, but now he was gonna see if he could find a way to contact some of the other gods, ones that weren't exactly the nicest, like Libra, Scorpio and maybe Taurus, but who knew, Syliph might not even be able to contact them, he didn't know his full extent of some of the powers he had gotten from the magic Pisces had given him, well all the other gods had bestowed a gift on him. Sighing he sat on the only dry thing that happened to be in this miserable swamp. Tapping the rock he tried to call up his most fair memories, some way to start a connection with Libra. To his surprise the world melted away and Syliph was in a different room, not the old council room he had met Libra in the first time. Looking around Syliph noticed he wasn't in a room, but more of an everlasting sky. And all they were standing on was a pillar that seemed to go on forever. Libra sat on a wooden desk in the middle of the pillar, "Extravagant much?" He called up to libra.

Libra looked up from whatever was on his desk. Just like before, he was physically flimsy, but his eyes were still like daggers. Walking towards him he looked at Libra, Libra stared right back. If he remembered anything Aries taught him, it was not to back down. So with all his might, he stared Libra straight in the eye. A smirked creeped across Libra's face, "looks like your not as useless as I thought. If you didn't guessed, you weren't my choice of guardian, I would have preferred someone more experienced than you, but I was outvoted." Libra's word were like knives, and he knew that, he was trying to dismantle Syliph, "What is your deal?! SO APPARENTLY you try to undermine your own people?" Syliph exploded at Libra, "You were beaten by the system you put in place, a fair voting system, and now I'm doing what you wanted, joining a dark guild.
So if you wouldn't mind being such a big jerk." Syliph kind of regretted his choice of words for the last part, not because he called a god a jerk, but because he used such a simple word when talking to a god. Libra smiled,"I applaud your bluntness, and well, I'll let my Sister Scorpio explain why were making you do this." Libra snapped and the world melted away.

As Syliph fell through the abyss towards wherever Scorpio’s room was he mumbled progressively louder. For a god of fairness Libra was really annoying and not always fair, Syliph had a feeling The our wouldn’t be on the best of terms, they’d possibly never be on good terms

Last edited by Syliph Kamae on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

A meeting with Libra, and maybe a few others (solo|Plot) ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#2Varian 

A meeting with Libra, and maybe a few others (solo|Plot) Empty Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:58 pm

Varian
The new personal room was a oasis, in a vast desert. I twas a very picturesque scene. Crystal clear blue water, surrounded by a luscious palm trees. The grass was surprisingly green for a place in an oasis. The palm trees swayed in an invisible wind and beautifully colored birds flitted from frond to frond, some seemed to be translucent and made from magic, while others seemed to cover the entire sun when they took flight, the birds were amazing, yet terrifying. The water seemed to lap up and splash as if a force were phasing up from the depths of the earth, kind of like a spring. Dripping his hand in the water he was met by a warm feeling, but the water wasn’t too hot, it had a nice chill to cool someone down in this unforgettable hot climate. Scorpio emerged from the oasis spring, she pulled her wet black hair back into a ponytail. Her blue toga seemed completely dry. Opening her eyes, Syliph was instantly met with a view of skepticism, "Syliph Kamae...Its nice to see you again, at least partially. Though I honestly wish Libra wouldn't frop people into my PRIVATE room unannounced. But since my older brother obviously understands nothing about connecting, Well, I'm not the best, but at least people I trust, I TRUST. But back to the point, Libra want's fair punishment, and eye for an eye, and so on. Libra would have much preferred we break the astral barriers and rain hell on the Illumin, but we're not strong enough to do that, so instead, I suggested we take this a different direction, one a little more deceiving. So we went with that plan, I might not trust you yet Syliph Kamae, but I know you'd do what's best for our people." Smiling Scoprion snapped her fingers and the oasis melted away.

Yawning, Syliph woke up on the rock, he was a little less annoyed with the idea now, he was more accepting of the dark guild right now, he hoped he would meet some people who'd get him over his un-trusting behavior of groups. Rolling over he walked down the marsh and towards the woods, he heard of many evil things in there so he thought it best to go look there for the time being, who knows who or what he'd meet. Strolling down the woods he made sure to become quieter, as not to attract some nighttime creatures such as vampyres, Lycans, and maybe a few more things that were night themed, Syliph wasn't exactly knowledgeable of the many races of the Fiore. He knew of Lycans, Vampyre's, Demons, Elves, Neko's, and there had been sightings of some robot-things but no one had seen any of them in awhile. As he got deeper into the woods the mist grew stronger So Syliph became quieter, until he was sneaking through the woods. He smiled, now was the time

End thread

A meeting with Libra, and maybe a few others (solo|Plot) ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum