Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantastic Frabric [Solo/Leon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Fantastic Frabric [Solo/Leon] Empty Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:50 pm

Lee Nakamura
It was yet time to take another job request. He had to finish all the job request so he could save enough money for the wedding. His father said to train as much as he could and to recover his memory. That was the whole purpose of this trip. Now that he was LeeAnn, it was time he started to recover some old memories and figure out what exactly is wrong with him. The white haired neko walked up to the board with Abraxas. The Umbreon looked up at Leon then at the board. A fluffy girly pink flyer that caught their eyes. The Rune Knight plucked it off the board and read it. This was the same client as before making him reread everything. It was another trip to the market for very rare and foreign fabrics.

"Alight girl, lets get to Fernando's place and get this mission started. We don't want to be late now do we" he smiled. The Umbreon nodded and started to lead the way there. She was a natural born leader apparently from what he could gather about the rare creature. Her black coat stood out as they were waking. They arrived at Fernado's boutique. The fancy man was busy trying to find fabric. He heard the bell causing Fernando to turn around to see who it was. "Ah, you and your sweet little Umbeon. Here for that request I see that I had out. Alright, come here" he said. Leon and Abra followed him to where all his collection of frabrics lied. Clearly, he invested into the best of the best. From polyester to cotton to slik, he had almost all of it.

"This is where I keep all of my fabrics. Let me show you my collection" he said. Fernando gladly showed him and his companion his precious and lushiosu collection of frabrics. It brought him to the next point on their to do lists. To get what frabrics Fernando needed. "Now that you both have seen my entire collection, here is the next part. I need you to get these rare fabrics. Here is a list I have written up for you and I have plenty of money for you to spend to get those rare fabrics. Try to find all of them please. My business rides on this" he said. The client handed Leon the llsts of rare fabrics he needed and the money. The market was open at this hour and thanks to last time, he knew where it was. Slowly, Leon started to notice this place was gaining to be familiar since he came here. The trip was gaining his memory back bit by bit. It was nice to hear he was finally getting somewhere which this. They passed by the old super makret and made it to the Baska market. There were booths of rare items and common goods that you would need on an every day basis. He also thought about getting Fay something here too.

503/1000

Fantastic Frabric [Solo/Leon] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Lee Nakamura 

Fantastic Frabric [Solo/Leon] Empty Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 am

Lee Nakamura
The gift for this beloved kitsune would have to wait. While Abra was sniffing the air for any sign of danger, he scanned the area for any sign of frabric or color items. The market was dense with people from all over the area from Oak to Magnolia and even as far out as Hargeon and Marigold. Leon could not believe how vast the crowd and the customers were. People of different races were everywhere. The booths wer lined up accordingly some had rare trinkets from different and far away lands. Leon and Abraxas roamed about looking at all the sights. Leon then spotted a merchant with rolls of frabric. The neko rune knight took a glance at the list. Studying the list before he approached the merchant, he read each name of fabrics in a suttle whisper. Clearing hsi throat, he and his companion approached the merchant. The little old man raised his head up at Leon. He gave a small smile to the neko and the Umbreon. "How can I help you, young man" he asked.

Gently, he responded with a smile and a polite manner. "Hello, I was wondering if you had any of these frabrics on the list. I am running an errand for someone" said Leon. The old man squinted his eye look at each item. A few minutes passed before he said anything, finally, he spoke. "I have the cashmere and Mohair goat fabrics" he replied. His shaky hand gave the Rune Knight his list back to him. Leon happily took it as the merchant went to the back of the booth. One by one he carried two rolls, one roll was the chasmere and the other was the Mohair goat fabric. They looked heavy so Leon took both of them from the merchant. He set the down and pulled out the jewel the client had given him. Placing the bills on the counter, the merchant took it and gave his change back.

Leon placed the change into his pant pocket and carried on with the rest of the his trip. The rolls were heavy and Abra was bored. So he bought a cart with his own money, not the money the clinet had given him, and bought a small cart for Abra to pull. She happily accepted the job and pulled the cart with the fabrics place inside of the cart. Leon bought three more rolls of three different rare fabrics. Three more items to cross off the list. The knight checked the list once more and that was everything. It was a small list yet it was really expensive, thanks to his haggling skills he save the guy at least a few hundred jewel. Abra and Leon pressed forward to the client's boutique. As they opend the door, the bell rang. "We have every one of those rare fabrics ready and here for you said. Fernando twirled around and smiled super excitedly. "Thank you thank you! These are awesome!!! here is your reward" he smiled. Leon nodded and took the reward and left.

1015/1000

Fantastic Frabric [Solo/Leon] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum