Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silky smooth [private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Baron
Baron had been relaxing in the Oak streets sitting down upon a shabby, dark green bench. He was enjoying a handful of corn nuts. He was mildly amused munching on his treat as he watched the crowds walk past him, in his lap a bag of bread crumbs he was using to feed the pigeons that collected at his feet. What a boring day this was, he rubbed the back of his neck and threw more bread in the street, right across from it was Caste phantasm. How nice and beautiful it was from afar but not up close, the place looked kind of intimidating from afar.

He had never been in such a place before, he was interested in seeing it up close but he didn’t have any idea how he would even go about doing that. He could probably sneak up like in some sort of novela.. Yeah, that’d work maybe, or not, he couldn’t tell… Ugh what a day this was. He thought about it a little more and looked up and down at the castle again… If only he could penetrate the place from here there might have been tons of cool things in there heh

Silky smooth [private] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Bianca Fleur † 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:54 am

Bianca Fleur †
It was a very lazy afternoon and the vampyre couldn’t think of anything to do to pass the day. She had thought of taking a nap, but her eyes wouldn’t shut. Her mind was awake and hyped up for something but she couldn’t figure out what it was. So she left her home and took a walk outside. Oak Town was blessed by a cool shade provided by the clouds that blocked out the merciless sun. This was the only thing going her way today, because she hated the heat. At least winter was near and soon she wouldn’t have to worry about it at all.

At this point she had reached the Phantasms’ castle and she stood in front of it, her hands in her pockets as she admired the daunting establishment. Seeing it always made her want to live in a castle as well, although she had never really lived in one. Her family owned a manor and that was close enough. She made a mental note to own a castle one day, for her and her family, not the wretched one, but a new one. The only person she considered family now was her precious Seira.

#3Baron 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:59 am

Baron

How the day could swift and run about, how it could get away from you was a question of rather or not you paid attention to your surroundings. Baron at the moment, was slow in his reaction to the day, his eyes lazily watched people pass him up as he formed little assumptions and assertions about who he was looking at and what they were doing. Maybe he was being rude in all of this staring but in truth he didn’t care too much. He was merely entertaining himself on a boring day, that was all, no harm no foul. He looked up at the sun, so bright and boisterous but oh so submerged by the cold, it’s heat fading away.

Just as he looked back at the castle a woman approached, she seemed to be all business as she peered at the castle. She seemed like a looker from behind, but given his distance he was in no condition to judge. Would it be odd if he walked up to her? Maybe, but there was no pain in not speaking to at least speaking to one of the people he gawked at. He stood up from the bench and approached with a sluggish pace as he soon stood next to her, “Hello mam, I couldn’t help but noticing you noticing the castle, isn’t it grand?” he looked at the structure, “A piece of art i’d say.”

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Bianca Fleur † 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:11 am

Bianca Fleur †
Her eyes glazed over with boredom and a sigh escaped her lips. She would have stepped inside the castle for a favor from the Phantasm siblings but she wasn’t feeling like doing anything productive. Her mind was dull and so was everything else. She noticed people milling about, as aimless as she was, but that was just an assumption. She didn’t know for real if they were moving around with no purpose or if she was just seeing a reflection of how she was feeling in others as well. She tapped her fingernails on the metal of her gun that was strapped to her belt. She brought it everywhere she went these days. She felt protected with it.

As her mind wandered while her feet were planted on the concrete pavement in front of the castle, Gloria was caught off guard when a dark haired male approached her and spoke to her. The vampyre turned to face him fully, her eyes slightly widened. “Oh yes, it is absolutely grand. I would love to live in a castle, what about you?” A smirk formed on her lips as she asked him. She thought it was kind of strange to be talking to someone on the streets but it was better than just staring at a castle and doing nothing else.

#5Baron 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 am

Baron
He only offered a groggy smile in reaction to her words, she seemed to be quite the looker as he expected from the back view. A mane of dark silk and beautiful piercing eyes, she must have been someone rather special around these parts, not like such beauty went to waste on commoners early. There wasn’t a peep from anyone around them, the noise of the crowds of walking pedestrians was drowned out by her words as she spoke and smirked at him, what a woman she was… “I think it would indeed be an exquisite holding to have, plenty of space, big enough for entire generations of a single family to live in.”

His eyes temporarily broke his gaze on her and pointed at the courtyard, “And i imagine there is absolute peace in the courtyard on days like this, one could probably read, write or even sit in complete calm as the word around them fades away.” his extended hand turned to her in presentation to shake hers, “Baron, Baron Corbin. And you are?” another bold move, but it was all in good fun, he merely wanted to get a name after all. Nothing too suspicious he was a decent man with decent ambition, only wanting to seem like a nice person to this stranger, after all it wasn’t every day a man like him would approach someone so… Interesting.

🐺
#6Bianca Fleur † 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:44 am

Bianca Fleur †
Gloria tucked a loose lock of jet black hair behind her ear and pursed her lips as the man spoke. “Yes, yes, you are right,” she said, unable to form her own opinion of the subject, so she simply agreed with what he said. A hand reached out to her and she stared at it before realising what the gesture meant. With an innocent smile, she took hold of it and shook it gently before releasing her grip and her hand returned to her side. “My name is Gloria,” she said. She wasn’t very fond of sharing her last name, although she had pretty much stopped using it since she wiped out her ‘family’, and that was a very long time ago.

The vampyre realised how awkward it was to be standing in front of the Phantasms’ castle, so she began walking along the sidewalk in front of it, hoping that Baron followed her so that she had company on this terribly dull afternoon. She wondered where she should walk to, but she didn’t think too much about it. She would end up wherever her feet took her, or if Baron had a place in mind then she would follow him there.

#7Baron 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:53 am

Baron

So much could have changed this moment, he could have stared at either sight mindlessly, rather it was the majesty of the castle or the eyes of this woman. She seemed warm, that was a rare quality in strangers, the last he met seemed to want little from him but his help, another wanted his booze, another few he didn’t get to know at all. Right now there was more at play than he’d ever know, nothing to do with the woman he had just met but more to do with the region, so much hustle and bustle over nothing it seemed. She agreed with him, which was a refreshment in its own. “Well it’s very nice to meet you Gloria.” he nodded and released her hand.

When she began to pace away, he followed closely, seemed their conversation would be on the go, he didn’t mind, it was better to talk and walk than aimlessly staring at a fancy stack of rocks that would fall one day, though even if it would fall it could only be rebuilt better, a true fortress it would be then, nothing shabby. “Hm, well mam, if you don’t have any plans how about we take our chat to um…” he scratched the back of his head as they walked on, “A cafe? A good cup of coffee doesn’t hurt with a good conversation.”

🐺
#8Bianca Fleur † 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:25 am

Bianca Fleur †
The man didn’t seem like a creep or something similar, but that could be because she didn’t too much about those things at the moment. “Likewise, Baron,” she said. As he spoke her name, she felt a slight pang of realisation, but it disappeared a moment later. She didn’t know what that feeling was, but she knew that it was there. Baron followed her closely as they walked and she stared forward while reaching into her pockets for a cigarette and igniting it. She would offer her new friend a cigarette too of course. She wasn’t some kind of savage. She would pass him the lighter too if he accepted, otherwise she would put them back in her pockets.

A puff of smoke escaped her lips and she passed through it as she continued walking, the scent of cigarette smoke clinging to her hair as well as her top. She wasn’t bothered by it, in fact she was pretty much used to it by now. Hopefully, Baron didn’t have a problem with it. As he spoke of plans she chuckled a bit. “Plans? Nah. I’ve got nothing to do today. We can take our chat wherever you like!” she said with a laugh.

#9Baron 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:35 am

Baron
Seemed luck was on his side, mostly because they wouldn’t be walking for too long hopefully since they could stumble upon a cafe anywhere in this large town. Things were off to an okay start between him Gloria thus far, simple introductions and all. He looked up at the sky for a moment, evening seemed to be slipping, the days were getting longer and longer nowadays. In the corner of his eyes he’d see her pop a cig and light it up, a stream of smoke coming from the freshly lit stack. When offered a cigarette himself he would accept, mostly not to see rude though he hadn’t smoked since his baseball years when he had the lungs to keep it up.

“In that case, let’s hope we cross a good cafe, should be one somewhere near us.” he accepted the lighter and placed the bud in his lips. Out of habit he would shake the lighter before slicking the flint wheel forward generating a spark and flame just under the stack of his cigarette, he lit it and took a deep inhale the tiny ember at the end blazing bright orange as he allowed smoke to escape his nasal passages.

He spoke with the cig in his mouth and pointed at a small out of the way cafe at the end of the road, he was doing a lot of this pointing today, “That looks like a fine place to get something to sip.”

🐺
#10Bianca Fleur † 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:45 am

Bianca Fleur †
Gloria smiled when Baron accepted a cigarette. Most of the people she offered a cigarette usually declined so this was a first. Well the people she bothered holding a conversation with anyways. She held her cigarette between her fingers as they walked, looking around in search for a cafe nearby. The vampyre didn’t want to walk too far and felt like sitting down. Baron was faster in finding a cafe as he pointing to one that was in the direction they were walking. “Sweet,” she muttered, bringing the cigarette back to her lips to finish it off quicker since the cafe was close.

“Yeah, I know this place,” she said, small clouds of smoke lingering near her face as she spoke. Tapping the cancer stick lightly to ash it, Gloria cleared her throat a little. Soon they would come to the entrance of the cafe where she dropped her half finished cig and pressed on it with her heel to kill it. She pushed the handle of the door and entered the establishment, noticing the amount of people in it. A lot of people seemed to be in the mood for a drink or something. She took a booth for two near a large window through which she could see the streets. As a waitress arrived at the booth, she ordered a hot cup of coffee for herself and then turned to stare at the people walking past the cafe.

#11Baron 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:57 am

Baron
The Cafe wasn’t the nicest in Oak, that was for sure, but it had its own comfy appeal, or well, it had its own personality outside of the cold hard city. It was a nice little brown bricked building, three white patio tables at the front with matching white chairs seated with brown cushions, a fine establishment to say the least though the only tell that it was a Cafe was the coffee cup on the front board since the named seemed to be in a fancy font that he couldn’t quite grip. It was a joint that was for certain, what kind had yet to be seen. Apparently Gloria had known it, and if she didn’t detest the sight it couldn’t have been an okay establishment, but opinions often differed now didn’t they?

He took a long drag of his cig, the smoke seeming to escape from the right side of his mouth as the bud hung from his left. As they walked it got shorter until a nice ash had built up only to drop to the ground, it would finally fall to ground once he was done, just before he got to the entrance. As they approached the window of the place would allow a view at a bustling business. Baron wasn’t one for crowds, and the glance at Cafe goers huddle together in one place almost turned him off to the idea of a good brew, but he wanted his coffee thus he would endure. He sat in front of her and ordered a coffee for himself as well. He noticed she was people watching.

Resting in his seat he’d ease back and join in, “ If I may asks are you from these parts? You seem to contrast the town heavily with your style and all.”

🐺
#12Bianca Fleur † 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:10 am

Bianca Fleur †
Some of the people who walked by stared back at her, but only for a while as they would continue on their journey to who knows where. Gloria held a dangerous gaze and that was usually the reason they turned away. It was probably weird for them, to be glared at like a predator by some stranger sitting in a cafe, but it was her normal stare. She couldn’t help the resting bitch face she was born with and no matter how many physique potions she took, that never seemed to go away. Not that she wanted it to. She fed on the reactions she got from people she stared at. It always amused her. Turning back to face her company, her face contorting to reflect the pleasance she felt being here. Slow piano music filled the background but it was drowned out by the chatter of the many customers in the cafe. Gloria wasn’t a fan of noise. She prefered quiet but she had grown used to it.

Her fingers rested on the wooden table, laced together as her feet tapped against the tiled floor, although the sound was barely audible. She was normally a woman of few words but that seemed to be changing now after the recent events. Gloria talked a lot more than Bianca, and that didn’t bother her. She liked the change and speaking up more wasn’t the only thing that was new with her. She was more daring in her actions and she barely thought twice before doing something risky, like she would before as Bianca. “Is that so?” she said, her brows elevating in curiosity. She wondered how her style contradicted the town since she was born here. “I am actually from Oak Town. Do tell how it seems otherwise. And what about you, Baron? Where are you from?”

#13Baron 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:22 am

Baron
As he watched her he couldn’t help but pay attention to her resting expression, it was rather intimidating but to Baron it was a look that commanded respect. Most folks were laxed in their expressions, but she had an everlasting one that reflected what could have been a even more stern personality. He propped up his chin on the palm of his hand as he looked outside of the window as well, people came and gone, he could see some bundled together, others were on their lonesome walking into their individual destinies and whatever awaited them on whatever part of the city they roamed to. There was so little and so less happening outside, it was almost as if the world had been devoid of color as they walked on. None of these beings had a sort of commanding presence, but there was also a stiffness to the way most people walked along. Not much to it, there was nothing much going on today and maybe Baron should have been thankful for that, a sort of day of rest following others.

He looked at her and nodded, “Well you have a certain air about you, where most people blend in you stand out simply put. As for me I’m but a boy from baska… Hmm.” he could hear the gentle tapping below the table, was she into the music? In that case… “Would you care to dance?” he stood up and offered her a hand, “It might just be fun.”

🐺
#14Bianca Fleur † 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:37 am

Bianca Fleur †
She noticed that he followed her gaze to the outside world when she had already grown tired of looking at boring people. Their ordered arrived shortly and she brought up her cup to blow into the liquid, watching Baron through the vapor that ascended from her cup. “Why thank you. I’ll take it as a compliment,” she laughed, although this wasn’t new information to her. She knew that she stood out and it was one of her gifts as well. “Baska is just the next town,” she thought out loud while taking a sip, the coffee burning her lips and she placed her cup back on the saucer.

Looking around the cafe, everyone seemed to be in their own little bubbles, no one paid attention to anything else other than their company. She couldn’t find any familiar faces, so she turned back to stare at her coffee, her fingers drumming on the table now as well. When Baron asked her if she would care to dance, she looked up at him immediately with a look of amusement mixed with disbelief. Dancing in a cafe? That was so random and interesting. She wondered why he even thought of it. “Sorry what?” she laughed, turning towards the other customers and realised that she didn’t really care.

“Alright,” she said as her fingers stopped drumming and she rose from her seat, taking Baron’s hand. This was probably one of the strangest days she had done up to date but she felt no regret. “Only because you asked nicely,” she said.

#15Baron 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:46 am

Baron
He picked up his coffee and took a gulp, just enough to wake him up a little more. She seeme taken aback by his request and he couldn’t blame her. Cafe’s weren’t popular places to dance, but who cared? They were a couple of young people on the town! Strangers dancing was strange, but it was only odd if they didn’t enjoy themselves. “DId I say Basks? I meant bos-co, The country, a small town more specifically, my family owns a farm there.” he corrected himself with a small smile, either way he wanted to dance though, heck he went through Baska on the way up here, seemed like the part of Bosco he grew up in, small quaint and a whole lot of forest.

When she accepted his offer his expression would light up with joy. He didn’t have a clue how to dance to piano music, but that wouldn’t stop him. When she took his hand he gave her a gentle tug into a bit of a waltz. It wasn’t anything fancy, but it was a waltz none the less, one hand on her back, the other laced with her fingers and he would leader her in a dance to the music that didn’t match at all… A real waltz!

🐺
#16Bianca Fleur † 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:59 am

Bianca Fleur †
Gloria chuckled when Baron corrected his mistake. He didn’t look like he would be from Fiore anyway, but she only observed that when he said that he was from a different country. “A foreigner,” she said with a smile. Honestly her parents were foreigners as well. It explained the pale complexion that was passed down to her. It was also part of being a vampyre, for Gloria, that is. Her parents were completely human. “My parents used to own a manor here. It’s burned down now and replaced by a diner, I think. I don’t really know,” she said, shrugging. She didn’t mind sharing that kind of information with him. She didn’t expect a foreigner to know about the history of Oak Town, so he wouldn’t know about the infamous story of the Fleurs.

The vampyre wasn’t the best dancer, well not to slow music anyway. Even though she wasn’t a fan of noise, that was not the same with loud, upbeat music. You couldn’t call music noise, anyway. But that usually happened when she was intoxicated, and right now she was having trouble trying to start dancing but Baron helped her with that and she followed his lead. A nervous giggle escaped her lips as her moves weren’t as liquid as they should be. She was rather stiff, because ever since she gave up the noble life, she had also forgotten how to dance to slow music and things like that. The two of them were catching some attention from the other customers now, but neither of them seemed to care. Gloria enjoyed the company of this man who did random, fun things on impulse.

Baron had transformed Gloria’s dull afternoon into an exciting one and she appreciated that. She could tell he was a fun type of guy who liked to enjoy life. Their dance felt like some kind of adventure as her stiffness softened and before she knew it she was dancing like she did before, with a wide grin plastered on her face. She was somehow enjoying this silliness.

#17Baron 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:25 pm

Baron
“A foreign man from a foreign land here to teach you to tango” he whispered as she accepted his hand, their dance having a nice bit of space despite how crowded the place was tonight. He returned to her a ginger smile of his own as he looked past her for a brief moment at the crowd, their ogling eyes seemed confused, some were bewildered others looked on with delight, Baron did not care very much what any of them thought, he cared more about the steps the woman before him took. She spoke about a manor, he listened as they intertwined a bit, his waist pivoting into hers as he led her down to dip her as if they were in a ballroom. “That’s tragic, then again I wouldn’t know too much about manors.” they continued on through the cafe, all seemed alright, no one was stopping them

“I must say Mrs. Gloria, you dance well, have you taken lessons?” he’d twirl her once if she allowed and began to getting into things, comfortably resting his chin on her shoulder, “Shame we don’t have something a little faster, but who knows maybe we can hit up another spot for some better music.” he joked as he moved with her once again, they would atleast earn that coffee now.

🐺
#18Bianca Fleur † 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:31 am

Bianca Fleur †
Bianca laughed as Baron told her he was here to teach her how to tango. She allowed him to lead her in their dance and she simply followed his steps, sometimes having to look down at their feet so that she did not trip over his foot and fall flat on her face and make a laughing stock out of herself. She had been praying in her mind since the moment they started dancing to avoid such a mishap. So far they were both doing fine. The vampyre had a silly grin on her face, the fact that they were dancing in a cafe while everyone else watched as if they were fools amused her greatly. She couldn’t help but feel more excited about the whole thing.

She didn’t have a reply to his comment on manors, so her only response was a nod. She noted how he addressed her as a ‘missus’ and her brows furrowed slightly for just a moment before she corrected him. Miss Gloria,” she chuckled. “I’ve had lessons when I was younger. I haven’t danced since my teenage years, though. You can see how clumsy I am.” Following his moves, she twirled around and back into his arms. Another giggle escaped her lips as he spoke about faster music and hitting up another spot. “Oh why not? I have nothing better to do tonight anyways,” she replied.

#19Baron 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:13 pm

Baron
The sound of her laughter delighted him greatly, he always aimed to please those he acquainted himself with. It was an odd habit he had, the laughter, smiles, and pleasant sighs of others always gave him a certain jolt of joy and excitement. To him it meant that he was doing well in making himself appeal as a prospective friend. Their dance would last just a few more minutes, all he could asks for was an additional couple to show her a good time in the coffee shop before they’d stop. Unsurprisingly she danced with fluidity and grace, his new friend showed herself to be an black swan of sorts, adaptive to their situation and taking what was an awkward invitation and making it a good time.

He would dip her one last time to silence, to small applause, though not all of the bar goers were paying them much mind. Helping her back up he would separate their hands and make a quick shuffle back to their table. Without a second thought he’d pick up his mug and down his brew in one setting. “Phew, Gloria you can dance! I can’t wait to see how you move at the club.” he chuckled, looking back at her, “Let’s hope we get a better round of applause.” he laughed allowed as he put down his mug.

🐺
#20Bianca Fleur † 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Bianca Fleur †
After their dance ended, Gloria sighed and laughed a bit, amused to hear some people clapping for them. She was pretty tired, not that tired, but thanks to how much she smoked, she could barely withstand exerting that much energy. She felt like having a cigarette again, but she didn’t want to die yet, so she fought back the urge. Baron seemed impressed by her dance and that made her blush slightly, although her cheeks were pink already and she was breathing quite heavily. Once she caught her breath, she reached for her coffee and finished half of what was remaining in her cup.

“Thank you,” she laughed. She hadn’t laughed like this in a long time, with her teeth showing and whatnot. It was probably the effect Baron had when he was around people, making them feel cheerful. Gloria was actually the opposite, she was drowning so deep in an ocean of gloom it spread to the people surrounding her as well. However today, the effect she produced seemed to be weaker compared to Baron’s. She wondered if she really wanted to go to the club tonight. What day was it even? To be honest, she was just thinking of a bar and not a club, so she was kind of in thought, wondering about that.

#21Baron 

Silky smooth [private] Empty Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:50 pm

Baron
He rubbed his chin as he thought about what they’d be doing tonight, of course the club was an option, but if he was honest with himself he knew he wouldn’t last very long on that sort of scene. Decisions, decisions. He looked out of the window as he thought on about the rest of the night in front of them, tonight this woman was not a stranger, but his companion on what would be an adventure! No matter where they went he would do his best to bring her something new every time.

With his coffee empty he reached into his pocket and tossed a small pouch of jewels on the table. “Well, now that I think about it, I can go for a bite to eat. Know any bars around? We can score some booze and continue the party.” they were both in high spirits, it felt good to be out and about, this time around he just wasn’t in his tent hiding away from everyone and everything, he was doing his thing just enjoying life. With that, if she was ready he would head to the door and hold it open for her as he rubbed his hands together. “Gettin’ chilly out.” he meekly chuckled under his breath. His attire wasn’t fitting the cold, his black jeans form fitting but providing little warmth and his tank top hugged his form.

“Woo, know any good bars with some tasty snacks?”

The scene would fade as they went out clubbing.

-thread end-

🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum