Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Murder house [Restless souls/Selena]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Selena Maelstrom 

Murder house [Restless souls/Selena] Empty Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:47 pm

Selena Maelstrom
Selena eye's were getting sore looking at the ring. It still glowed brightly even as she entered Dahlia. Although she didn't know why, Selena kept the ring under her clothes as soon as she seen someone looking at her. Although she didn't know why, in the back of her mind, no thanks to the Slime, she thought it looked suspicious, weird, and at least now she wouldn't be burning her retinas looking at the bright lights the daggers gave off. Although now her stomach seemed to be poking out as if her bones were bursting through her body to do some satanic dance. As Selena followed where the ring led her, she began to hear people on the street talk, luckily not about her.
"Did you hear about the murder house?" A woman who seemed to enjoy luxurious food (considering her weight said to a woman who could only be described as a skeleton with skin. "Oh yes, I heard ghastly things. The mother killed her husband and two children! Boy and a girl. They say she was possed!" The skeletal woman said. The fatter woman nodded and looked just as distraught. "And they never found the children's body." The thinner woman looked aghast. "You have to be kidding! How dreadful. Oh I hope their souls found peace..." The two seemed to bless themselves before erupting into more gossip. Hearing that Story Selena was both disturbed yet, she felt as though she could relate. The ring also seemed to react, vibrating slightly as if picking up on the conversation and redirecting its movements to the so called murder house.
As Selena walked more she over heard more and more rumors. This time a woman wearing long dangling earrings all the way down to her shoulders was speaking to a man with more ink on his skin than tattoos. "I don't believe ya! Pull da odda wan!" The man said scratching the picture of a blazing skull located at the back of his fat neck. His accent was thick and the woman began to fiddle with her earrings as she deciphered what he said. "I swear! Last night as I went for my morning jog, I swear I seen two kids by the murder house!" She said looking around herself as if she was going to be jumped by the ghosts at any moment. "Why not stay to check! Imagine the amount of moneh ya'd get from the paranormal activities beurow for yer spotting!" At the mention of money the woman groaned. Selena did not think the woman was short of money considering her outfit was revealing enough to suggest she could afford modern day heating. "I could've done with that dosh! I've been saving up for these new earrings. Ya know-" And the woman began to break off into fashion talk, something Selena paid no mind to, and by the looks of things neither did the balding tattooed man as he suddenly had to leave...

Murder house [Restless souls/Selena] BLlZQ5m
#2Selena Maelstrom 

Selena Maelstrom
As Selena walked, she realized he was jingling. Not from the amount of change in her pockets, but rather from the necklace she was wearing. The golden ornate piece of jewelry that hung from her pale neck was indeed extravagant and seemed to have many features. First of all if anything it was more unique than anything she had seen before in her life. Secondly it had the most usual markings in a language that was foreign to her, no matter how hard she looked up but the most incredible thing the ring did was search for whatever Selena wished for so long as she made it audible. However now for whatever reason the ring had fallen silent which made the small dagger like dangling begin to hit off each other causing some noise, like a wind chime. Usually when Selena asked to find something the dagger like dangling items that hung from the ring would hum to life and begin to glow a brighter gold than the ring itself. Usually it only stopped if She was close or right at where she wanted to be or was within reach of what she wanted. But as far as Selena was aware she was no where. She had asked to find pumpkin pops, since the last person, or well apparition of a person had given her some and said they were useful. Deciding to follow the vague request Selena asked her ring to lead her to more pop and thus she wounded up in the dust town of dahlia. Selena had been hearing rumors of a house where a mother had murdered her kids and husband, but the children's body's were never recovered. Selena was sure that the souls of the children would not be able to pass on after not only witnessing either death but also due to the fact they never had a proper burial. Selena's heart ached inside her chest not only for those poor children who suffered such a gruesome fate at the hands of their own mother, but also due to the fact that she herself, Selena, could not remember what her mother was like for the most part. Amnesia was a bitch and if it wasn't for Kon and Alice giving her a helping hand with her memories she would have just given up. But now with this ring Selena was determine to obtain more of her memories!
"Are you quite done." Two voices spoke as a mysteriously thick fog rolled in. Selena froze. it was just like the last time. There was no one around once again and the ring had gone lifeless. Was it leading her out of the way so the spirits could commune with her? Selena recalled that the last spirit she seen seemed to know what the ring was when she explained how she would be able to find the client the ghost wanted broken up. Selena turned around and nearly teared up looking at the two transparent children.

#3Selena Maelstrom 

Selena Maelstrom
A face of pure horror coated Selena's face. Nothing from a movie could ever capture the kind of true nightmare that was in floating inches off the ground front of her. "See I knew she would look at us like that!" he smaller one said to other, looking like he wanted to cry. However Selena thought that would be impossible since the young of the two had their eyes gouged out by the looks of things. Not only that but their body seemed to have been stabbed multiple time over and over again. "No she sought us out sister! With that thing!" The older boy pointer to where Selena's lifeless ring rested on her chest. "She came to help, not like anyone else, she's gonna help, right miss?" Selena was still trying to comprehend what she was seeing. The boys face all but burned off, very little remained as well as that he spoke with ease, like a proper speaker, not stuttering or even stopping himself which Selena found that quite surprising since he had no tongue in his mouth to aid him in speaking the letters. After taking a moment to calm herself Selena looked at the two ghostly apparitions in front of her. "Yes I'm here to help you two. What do you wish me to do?" She asked. At once the younger girl screamed out. "We want to be with daddy!" After which she began to sob into her brother's shoulder. Selena's heart broke and she herself began to tear up. "We want a proper burial. With that ring of yours you can find out body's in the wall." HE said happily, although his face grew grim. "But we want more than that." Selena looked at the boy to continue. "Our father was berried with our mother. We want you to take out her body and burn it. She doesn't deserve to lay with him since she done this to us and to him!" The boy's voice began to rise as he spoke. "Consider it done." Selena said. The boy smiled as the mist faded and Selena stood in front of an old house. Must having been walking all the time, she told herself. Selena would enter the house and it certainly lived up to the name murder house. The place seemed to have been kept the same since the murder. Selena quickly searched out the bodies of the children who seemed to have preserved though out the many years, almost out of determination. Selena waited until nightfall so she could grave rob. With her ring it made the job a million times easier as she found their grave instantly. As she dug she realized it was a shallow grave and reached the coffin, if it could even me called that relatively quickly. SHe opened the box to see that both parents body's had been preserved too. Selena took out the mother, burned her body and lay the children with their father. She was given her pops before the Kids moved on.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum