Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serving Servas [Urion | Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Urion 

Serving Servas [Urion | Quest] Empty Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Urion
Castle Phantasm was as sincerely terrifying as it would sound on paper, daunting with spiraling spires that seemed to spill the essence of a permanent twilight unto the castle premises. The place seemed haunted but that would most likely be an understatement to the possible atrocities that occurred and probably still occur on the premises, just out of view. The gates were something to behold, appearing archaic and out of touch with the rest of the castle. They seemed much older and probably held more history to their being than the rest of the town. It was not to say that the castle itself was not any much older, but it was the first close observation Urion could form. Standing at the gates, flanked by two immensely massive and formidable guards was Lord Servas, the head of House Phantasm and the proprietor of Castle Phantasm. Urion did not expect much else from a man of regal stature and fame; the man was tall and gauntly in his attire, which was black save for a stylized cape that seemed to be made of the very essence of night itself. Something about him seemed troubled, but Urion was unsure of what the matter could be. He did receive an invitation to the castle personally from Lord Servas, so it must be something important. Upon reaching the gates the two guards bowed as Servas stepped forward to meet the Blue Pegasus mage, explaining to him what must be done.

"Ahh, yes, Urion of Blue Pegasus," Lord Servas spoke while stroking his dulled, gray goatee, "I see that you have acquired my invitation. Thank you for arriving on such short notice." Urion bowed slightly and nodded to what was said before retorting.

"Truly, it is no issue Lord Servas. What do you need of my services tonight?" Lord Servas coughed, seemingly wiping his face clean of debris. Urion wondered more and more if something was truly amiss. It looked like Servas was tearing, but that would not make much sense.

"Today marks the anniversary of my late wife's demise. My butlers and maids are too busy preoccupied with other duties, so I requested help from outside sources. I remember the service you did for me concerning the beacons outside of the town, so I thought it best to just invite you to help me if you are able to." Urion nodded slowly and took a deep breath. It was a lot to take in, and he could not blame Servas for asking for outside assistance. It was a sensitive subject, so Urion did not wish to have the House Phantasm leader speak much more than he needed to on the subject.

"Alright... I see. What exactly do you need me to do." Servas directed Urion towards the ancient dungeons with a wavering gesture, the monarch's guards moving to match his sides.

"Within the dungeons lies a set of flowers that only grow in there. They were... her favorite. Acquire them for me, and you shall be rewarded swiftly." Urion nodded and, without another word, departed for the dungeon. It appeared just as ancient as the castle itself, which did nothing to help Urion feel better about what he had to do. A cold wind blew from within the dungeon as Urion entered, and as he walked further in his vision was robbed. The dungeon seemed to swallow light to no end, making no use out of it. Urion's only light was a torch given to him by one of the guards, but the strong gust of wind all but snuffed the flame out. The Blue Pegasus mage let loose some Cosmic Volt energy about from him, giving a dim but feasible source of light to traverse the dungeon.

The flowers were not too difficult to find, but maybe that was intended. On the matter of getting TO the flowers was something else. They were on a ledge just out of arms reach, but perhaps some acrobatics could help that out, or so Urion thought. He tried to jump up to reach the flowers but instead grabbed at a loose brick that almost smashed his left foot. That was attempt number one. Urion walked a few feet back before running straight into the wall in an attempt to run up the wall for a little while, procuring the flowers. Not only were the flowers unharmed, but more bricks came undone and a headache was acquired same time. That became attempt number two. Attempts three through seven followed the same pattern as attempt number two, the only difference being where he started running. Urion was unsure if this was how he should get to the flower, but then it came to him.

Literally.

A certain number of bricks removed from the ledge allowed the breeze from the dungeon to blow the pair of flowers to Urion gently. It seemed like a stroke of luck but at least with the acquired money he would be able to get some medicine for the raging migraine he was experiencing. Without giving it much more thought, the Blue Pegasus mage walked with care and swiftness to leave the dungeon and not to ruin the flowers. Upon exiting the dungeon, and some lengthy uphill traveling, he was met by the two massive guards flanking their patron monarch, who seemed relieved to see that the flowers were acquired safely. As Urion placed the flowers into Lord Servas' hands he began to cry.

"Thank you, Urion. That will be all." With those words he turned about face and left. One of the guards gave Urion the reward money for doing Lord Servas that favor before returning to flank Servas' side. Urion nodded and gave a big sigh before heading into town see what he could do about his newly acquired migraines.

968/900

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum