Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fleur 

hi Empty Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Fleur
Hello! My name is Katherine but I think my character will go by the name of Fleur.

I'm really shy, so I apologize if I seem hard to approach. I promise it's not on purpose.

A friend recommended this site to me a while back, but with school just rolling and all, I couldn't join immediately. I'm no veteran when it comes to roleplaying, but I have a substantial amount of experience.

With all that being said, I hope to eventually roleplay with you all!

#2Baron 

hi Empty Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Baron
Ah what a lovely set of names, welcome to FTRP~ If you have any questions do pop into the discord or even pm me or one of our friendly staff.

hi MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#3Salem 

hi Empty Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:40 pm

Salem
Welcome to the site

#4Fleur 

hi Empty Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Fleur
Baron wrote:Ah what a lovely set of names, welcome to FTRP~ If you have any questions do pop into the discord or even pm me or one of our friendly staff.

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind.

Salem wrote:Welcome to the site

Thank you very much!

#5Atani 

hi Empty Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Atani

Welcome to FTRP :)

hi Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

#6Fleur 

hi Empty Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Fleur
Kerii wrote:Welcome to FTRP :)

Thank you, Kerii!

#7Venus Rosé 

hi Empty Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:54 pm

Venus Rosé

Welcom, Fleur! Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any. c:

#8Phoebe Rainsworth 

hi Empty Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:09 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Hi :) I also want to say I love the name Fleur (Katherine as well). Welcome to FTRP!

hi VZmj2zD
#cc99ff ~ Phoebe Italic~ Baal
#9Fleur 

hi Empty Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:05 am

Fleur
Snowflake wrote:Welcom, Fleur! Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any. c:

Thank you very much, Snowflake! I will!

Phoebe Rainsworth wrote:Hi :) I also want to say I love the name Fleur (Katherine as well). Welcome to FTRP!

Phoebe is a much better name than Fleur. Thank you! I love the community here already.

#10Alisa 

hi Empty Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:47 am

Alisa

Nice to meet you and welcome to the site~! Nice choice with the French name indeed, and I hope I'll see you around some threads c:

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

hi CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#11Fleur 

hi Empty Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Fleur
Alisa Vollan wrote:Nice to meet you and welcome to the site~! Nice choice with the French name indeed, and I hope I'll see you around some threads c:

It's nice to meet you too, Alisa! I love your avatar. Hopefully we can thread sometime in the future!

#12Rishi Namatzu 

hi Empty Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Haiiiii! Woo love the new people around here. Welcome to the site, hope you have a fantastic time here roleplaying with everyone!

Rishi~

hi Untitled_drawing
#13ShiNoTenshi 

hi Empty Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:00 pm

ShiNoTenshi
Hello welcome to FTRP I just joined myself i hooe you enjoy it here as everyone seems really awsome here.

#14Kon 

hi Empty Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:43 am

Kon

Hi there

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum