Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riverside Spirit [Quest|Sage]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sage † 

Riverside Spirit [Quest|Sage] Empty Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:18 am

Sage †
It was another normal day in Orichidia, but all of it will change as soon as Sage met with Dacol Lubex. Sage was heading towards the place where he met Dex, but this time Dacol called for him, he said that he need him to investigate something. When Sage gets closer to that specific place, he could see a handsome figure, his curly hair could be seen and his bang which is similar to Sage's but only curlier, his hair can be seen blue, matching with his cloth which is blue too, Sage wondered why would someone like him called for Sage, as it could easily seen that Dacol is smarter, stronger and quicker than Sage. "Oh thank goodness you are here, Sage, I need your help, you are the only one who could help me." Dacol ran over to Sage as soon as he saw him. "Calm down,
what is it? Why did you call me?"
Sage said, wanting to settle this quickly like always. "Do you remember that blue ball which Dex showed to you?" Dacol asked Sage, wanting for confirmation. "Yeah, that thing which pushed us backwards, I forgot to check on it after it send a puls-" before Sage could finish his sentence, Dacol intercept him with fear in his face, "Yes, thank goodness, shall we visit it now?" suddenly Dacol's voice seems more mature and calm, maybe because of the fact that Sage remembered the ball he encountered before. As they walk towards the destination, they discuss about why Dacol wanted him to see the blue ball again. "umm actually, it isn't a ball anymore,
the last time I saw it, it looks humanoid, it looks like a glowing child, i dont know what it is, that is why I asked for your assistance."
. Sage began to be worried a little,he had never heard about glowing things become humanoid, he keep calm, he knew that he will settle this as he is in his homeland, where his dryad's part belong, so if anything happens, he will win for sure. When they reach there, the sky was covered by the darkness of the night. Sage wondered why he always arrive there at night. Sage peeked at the spot where he spotted the blue ball before, and what he saw made his eyes widen, Dacol was right, a small figure could be seen, glowing in blue. Sage wondered about what it is and is not scared of whatever it is. Then without warning, the entity tilted its head towards Sage, which made him flinch for a little. Then Sage could hear a voice in his head, it whispered, "come closer" with a weak voice, Sage wondered if it is the sound of a dying a person, but he could see no one there except for him, Dacol and the entity, Sage looked at the entity and it was literally looking straight at him. Sage made a conclusion that the entity was the one who whispered to him.

WC: 508

#2Sage † 

Riverside Spirit [Quest|Sage] Empty Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 am

Sage †
"Come closer Sage." a voice whispered in his head, he was sure that it was the entity who did that. Without any regrets or drawbacks, Sage walked slowly towards the entity. "Umm, Sage, what are you doing?" Dacol asked Sage, surprised by what he was doing, maybe Dacol couldnt hear the entity. "Just follow my back, I think it is trying to communicate with me." Sage whispered to Dacol, telling him that everything is fine. When Sage was only a foot away from the entity, the entity looked at Sage, it didnt flinch or scared of his and Dacol's presence. As the entity was sitting, Sage also sat beside it, while Dacol shocked by what Sage was doing, he only stand beside Sage, clueless about what was happening. Then the entity spoke, "I am a spirit of someone who passed along time ago.", Sage was shocked, he didnt expected for it to be a dead human's spirit. "Oh, then how could you become an entity like this?" Sage asked, knowing generally that a mere mortal couldnt possibly just become an entity after it died. "I was once a mage." the entity declared, now Sage understood what was happening, "I am semi-tangible as i only embodied the mana collected around the river and the forest.", the entity said, now Sage was clear of everything, it is like he understands everything now. Then Dacol figured out that Sage understand what was happening. "Hey Sage, could you ask him more about it, so we could investigate this deeper.". It seems like the entity could hear everything, "I want you to help me, I know that you are a mage, the mana around you is strong, you might be the only one who could do this for me. I want you to prevent a danger that might occur in the future, and i want you someone I dear who I lost long ago, we will meet again later one day." It ended its explanation and disappear into the ground. Sage went blank, he dont know what was the entity was talking about, "Wait what happened? Sage tell me everything." Dacol asked Sage as if it is the most important thing in his life. It took awhile for Sage to summarize what just happened and come back to the reality. "Y-Yes, sure yeah, ill tell you what happened." Sage then would tell everything that the entity said, he even said about the two things that the entity asked him to do, which is to stop a preventable danger and find someone who he dear that he lost long ago. "Do you have any idea who that spirit belong to?" Dacol asked Sage trying to find a clue. "No i dont have any clue, maybe we should just keep in track on this place and see if we could find any other information." Sage replied with a weak tone in his voice, he was having a headache due to the telepatic ccomnection he had with the entity. "I guess you have to rest" Dacol said, pitying Sage "and please contact Inspector Nilan if you see anything.", "yeah sure," Sage nearly turned into a dryad, but luckily Dacol didnt see that, Sage walked straight to his room and have a nap.

WC: 560

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum