Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryu Goldsteel 

Hey there! Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Ryu Goldsteel
Hi! My name is Ryu. It's been a LONG time since I've joined an RP forum (9 years? Yeah? No?) while during the time favoring RP on different sites. I'm really excited to start this old habit up again and strive myself in crafting stories with everyone here! Until then, have a wonderful day!

#2Evelyn Wynter 

Hey there! Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:44 pm

Evelyn Wynter
Welcome Ryu, we're so happy to have you :D

I a Leon/LeeAnn, I am on an alt, but welcome. If you have any questions feel free to ask and please stop by our Discord chat :D Its extremely fun

#3Atlas Prime 

Hey there! Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:24 pm

Atlas Prime
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun. If you have questions, feel free to ask. If you have discord or can get it, it would be the best place to talk with everbody, since most of us use it

#4Rishi Namatzu 

Hey there! Empty Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:18 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Hi there! I'm Rishi and welcome to the site. We all hope you have lots of fun here. As Atlas says discord is a good way to get in touch with most of us and if you have any questions, you can ask us on the discord or post it in the Questions and Suggestions section.

Rishi~

Hey there! Untitled_drawing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum