Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad Publicity [Mission:Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zoelee 

Bad Publicity [Mission:Solo] Empty Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Zoelee
Orchidia, filled with mystery of its own like every area in Fiore. She was not from here, but that didn't really stop from roaming around like some uncontrolled child to find out things. Her brown eyes would look all about and feel the weather once more. The weather was everything as it always determined on what someone wears, how someone feels and how things will turn out. People don't think of that, but it's actually the truth. Zoe walked about with a twirl as she giggled happily like any child-like person. She was wearing short shorts in jean-like fabric and overalls that connected with her crop top-like shirt. She would smile brightly and then looked at the sky. ''It's so nice outside, too bad I have to go do something first before enjoying the day itself....'' she wondered, spoke and chewed on some bubblegum. The sky was rather clear once again and therefore it wasn't going to be super cold as if there were clouds, it would get even colder than cold. She enjoyed the weather in Orchidia even though she was use to Oak which was foggy, cloudy and even smell of death because Oak was a bad town. Shame that she couldn't get candy without being tricked by some stranger. 'Shame on them though. I would like some candy.' she thought as she saw a stranger with candy in a bucket to lure in children. Her brown eyes would look around as she roamed through the streets she was passing and even the strange little alleys she would not even dare to go in alone. She kept wearing the same thing in which it honestly was really comfortable. Zoe couldn't help it but to wear this outfit today. She was to go to this bar that was owned by this brown hair guy - or so she thinks it was brown. It really didn't matter to her as as soon as she had the door handle in her hand, her own being changed. Her eyes were dimming in color as her expression turned more calm and mature. ''Alright. Where are you?'' she spoke coldly and womanly. ''Yo. Mitya here.'' he questioned and then saw who it was. ''O-oh. Hey you're here. Sweet.'' he spoke and motioned for her to come forth and in his office. As soon as she got in the office he would turn and explain to her what she needed to do. ''Alright so I have this stupid enemy when it comes to business. That guy on the other side. You need to cause trouble in that bar. I don't care what you have to do - just no killing anyone. Bring business over here. After that, i'll give you some reward and perhaps a drink for free.'' he explained and then leaned over, slamming his hands on the desk. ''Do you think you can do this?'' he questioned. ''Of course. Sounds simple. I'll be on my way then.'' she spoke simply, coldly and then outside of this bar. ''Damn. Don't wanna know what she sounds like as my enemy...'' he spoke behind her back as she walked away.

Slowly she walked towards the other side - across the street. Zoe was curious on how hard it was going to be on getting people to leave. 'Not hard I don't think. Should be ez.' she thought as her hands pressed on the door to open it up inward. She would then play as an innocent woman who travels as she would walk about. Her eyes looked and saw some oppotunities. First she started by grabbing a beer that no one was drinking, poured it on a guys head, slipped it in another guys hand and then walked passed them like she knew nothing. The guy who had his head poured upon by beer looked pissed as he punched the guy behind him. After that there were fights like none would believe. 'Welp...' she thought as she saw people leaving so they didn't get hurt. After that she would leave too with the small crowd who were going to that other guy's bar. Zoe walked in and looked around to see that there were a lot of people from that other bar. She then looked at that brown hair guy who was looking at her, smiling. With that she would walk to him to get her reward and then left.

-exit-

Bad Publicity [Mission:Solo] Sigzoe10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum