Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Outreach [T.K]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Theo Kaguya 

Community Outreach [T.K] Empty Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:12 am

Theo Kaguya
T.K decided to help out at the church as it felt weird that he hasn't gonna to any sense he started his magic training with Isabella years ago. It felt good going back to a place he could work find a a clam state of mind that not even his is sister could disrupt. Before he left his room at the Inn he wrote his little burgundy journal, 'Today is would be the first time I walk into someone else church. To be honest its kind of weird but then again I guess that's life after all.' he stopped writing as he closed the journal leaving his pen in the middle of it to save is page.

I wounder how much longer we'll stay here? he asked himself as he fixed his green blazer that had the emblem of the Rune Knights on the left chest pocket. He told everyone working at the Inn that he was heading out and would be back soon if everything went well which it normally did when it came to church. The mid afternoon air was just fantastic as he wouldn't needed to worry about getting hot in his blazer today. The walk from the Inn to the Cathedral wasn't as long as it seemed as he just had to make a two lefts and a right instead of a left and three rights this time, as he nearly walked all the to the Town of darkness as he called it. "Umm hello is anyone home?" he asked walking in using the back way of out of habit but given the size of the Cathedral using the front door would have been a much better choice.

The long hallways seemed endless as T.K rushed through them until he found his way to the main hall were the Father would most likely be at if he was anything like his father when it came to helping those in need of finding a guiding light. "Father Jerad? I'm T.K of the Rune Knights how can I help you today?" he asked walking up to the Pasteur. Father Jerad was hard at work helping everyone that in the church when T.K notice that nearly everyone in that was in the church was sick. "Oh thank you for coming in my hour of need young man." the father said looking at the young Rune Knight as he gave an elderly women a vile of something then left. From the looks of the church some people seemed to have come down with some type of flue "Are you sure you can handle handing these out my boy?" The father asked him to which he replied with "Oh its fine Father my parents run their own church back home so this is nothing I can't handle." The smile of one that has never turned down a chance to help others in need made the father some relief.

"Father why don't you rest I can handle the rest from here." T.K told him helping an old man open his vile "I can't leave you to do this alone son." he replied giving a young girl a vile, "It's fine I can handle this and besides can't have you getting sick your self can we father?" he said turning to look at Father Jerad with a smile pure as snow. The people if Magnolia truly seemed to care about one another as they take care of everyone To think that everyone was so kind and welcoming. he thought A child walked up to him and tugged on his pant leg "What can I do for you?" he asked the child as they pointed to the vile that was in his hand "This? here you go now remember to drink a spoon full until you feel better." he told the kid as patting him on the shoulder when he told the child that he thought back to when he was much younger and he had fallen ill due to playing in the rain too long. The memory was one that he could never forget it was the day that he was told something important even though he couldn't comprehend it then and still finds it hard to translate.

The medicine was nearly gone as T.K did his best to make sure that everyone got just what they needed for the day Man I haven't worked this hard in a while. I think this may be the hardest request I've done so far. the whole day was something that like a work out but to add this request on to it was just something new which is always good. An old women was walking into the church when T.K noticed that she was having a rather hard time getting through the doorway, so naturally he went to help the old women "Why thank you guy man. You know you look a lot like my grandson." she told him as he held on to her left arm to make sure she didn't fall "I'm sure your grandson must be extremely grateful to have a grandmother like you." he replied as he never had the chance to meet his grandmother as she died before he was born which left an extremely soft spot for grandparents when he grew up. The old women looked around as if she was looking for something or someone. She stopped looking around once she saw the Father and passing out the vile's to other sick people "Ma'ma Why don't you take this with you?" T.K extended his hand to the women holding a vile "It's the last one and I'm sure your grandson wouldn't want you to get sick." he added on when the father took notice of them "T.K thank for your help today but why don't you take Mrs. Willamette home?" which seemed to be a splendid Idea as she didn't look all to well herself  to walk home. After helping clean up the cathedral he and Mrs. Willamette left.

1002/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum