Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Isabella King 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:45 pm

Isabella King
Isabella opened the door of the cake shop in Magnolia. Everyone stared at her. She had her long green dress on it. It had diamonds around the deep v-cut. The front of the dress had a slit so when she walked her leg was shown. Isabella had six inch heels green heels on. She walked din the cake shop and very step she took you heard a click. She walked with a lot of purpose in her steps with Vul following right behind her.

Isabella walked to the counter of the place and turned around and leaned on the counter. Everyone was still staring at her and she looked. She then turned back to the counter. She looked at the person behind the counter. "Ok people, why are we just sitting? Let's fucking party. Get up, blast that music and let's get some food and drinks passed around." Isabella said giving everyone a smile. People soon started to cheer and she was happy to get people on board with her in this. Finally Isabella would have her peace and normal day of fun and stress free; and maybe she could meet someone nice and make new friends. She then thought where T.K was, hopefully he would make it.

#2Tiên Linh 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:42 pm

Tiên Linh

Rivers That Run Deep
Forests That Shade Beauty
That Is Where I Will Spend My Days
@Isabella
Word Count : 246
Sinese #336666 | Fiore #ff3333

Tiên had stepped into the cake shop, when it was silent. He had been to some places in Magnolia so far, met two people who seemed nice, though one did frighten him a little due to the scene of their meeting, but overall both girls were nice.
Now he sat in the small cake shop, it had a lot of people there already, so Tiên opted to sit in the far side of the shop near a window. He just wanted to relax in a place where it wasn't the East Forest, or the baths. He was thinking the park, to see how it looked, but then he was also hungry, so he opted for the cake shop that he had heard people talk about, as he walked to streets.

"Hopefully I can relax here. I wonder what the cakes taste like."

It wasn't till a few minutes later, that the relaxation he so dearly wanted was disrupted, when a women walked in. Another pretty lady to be exact. Sighing a little to himself, the boy sunk in his seat, the  back panel cloth of his outfit rising up the chair, as he slipped down it.
Then just to top it off, the lady had shouted something about partying. He also heard her mention food and drinks, which he would never turn down, but what was this thing known as a party, he didn't know.

"I just wanted to relax... I guess that's not happening here."

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Last edited by Tiên Linh on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3Rishi Namatzu 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:42 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

Rishi was walking through the streets, when she arrived at Olly's Cake Shop, only to find a party going on. Somehow, no one ever bothered to tell her about all the parties going on around Magnolia. She was wearing her normal school outfit but her very long silky hair was in a braid today. She walked into the shop to see a very pretty girl and another boy. Wait she knew the boy, she had met him in the forest a while ago. They had a rather... awkward meeting before and now she saw him sitting by himself near the window. Rishi knew that he still didn't have many friends so she went over and sat down right next to him. "Hey buddy! How's it going?" She asked him, happy to see her friend again. "And uhm... do you know that girl over there?" She pointed to the girl in the green dress and heels.
Tags: @Isabella @Tien
Word Count: 155
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Untitled_drawing
#4Theo Kaguya 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:47 am

Theo Kaguya
T.K would have slept all day if not for his sister waking him up and telling him about some kind of party how she was had planed anything like a party was just beyond him due to him being half asleep when she was talking about. Where was I suppose to go again? he asked himself walking down the streets of Magnolia with his bag holding Patpat and some paper work that he still needed to fill out "Oh well I'll find it." he said aloud. His first stop was at the church as he church as it was a place that he hadn't been to yet even though it would be weird to have a party in one, his next stop was the park as normal parties are held outdoors but that wasn't the place either so he sat on a bench and thought really hard as to were the party was.

I got it was at that place with the super awesome cake I like! the light in his head went off, T.K stood up from the bench and rushed over to the back shop fulied by the idea of buying that cake he liked. their was nothing more he wanted during that time before he actually arrived at the shop. T.K could see through the window that it wasn't a small party by the looks of it but had to go and get his cake.

Once he walked into the party he felt out of place as he wasn't much of a partier but if he didn't at least try and be happy for Isabella so he placed a smile on his face as he went to look for her. T.K saw Rishi talking to another person and made his way over to them "Miss Rishi I didn't think to see you here. Not that I'm saying that your not a party person or anything." his fake smile turned into a genuine one as he waved at the white haired girl he met just a few days prior. I have to get that cake!! he thought in the back of his mind to keep his nerves from killing him.

#5Isabella King 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Isabella King
Isabella was proud of what she did. Everyone had a smile on their fac. Well mostly everyone was smiling, but hey she had a job to do and she was making sure it was going to take place. People were cheering and talking and forming groups with each other. Isabella smiled and looked at the work. She notice T.K. He was talking to two other people and she smiled. She was happy that he was getting out there and talking to others. She knew he was uncomfortable with the team thing that happen a while ago.

Isabella walked up on T.K and warped her arms around him and leaned on him. "How's my favorite little brother? I'm glad you made it." She said ruffling his hair and giving him a sister kiss on the cheek. She got off him and looked at the two people he was talking to. She gave them a big smile. "Hi, I'm Isabella King but please just call me Bella or Bell. I'm T.K's older sister. Any friends of his are a friend of mine. Also I'm really sorry about this whole unexpected party but today is a special day. I hope you guys enjoy yourself." Isabella said offering a hug to the girl and guy sitting at the table. Today was really going to be a good day. Hopefully she made new friends.[/color]

#6Tiên Linh 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:12 pm

Tiên Linh

Rivers That Run Deep
@Isabella @Rishi @T.K
Word Count : 300

Tiên sighed as went back to staring out of the window, the girl still trying to get everyone to into whatever zone they needed to be in for a party. He soon lifted his head hearing someone shout again, before blinking and waving at the girl.

"H-Hey Rishi..." Tiên smiled, and softly chuckled as she sat next to him. "I'm fine... And no... I don't, she just came in and began shouting something about a party." Whispering a little, as he turned his red eyes towards the women in the green dress. "D-Do you know her?

Soon enough a new person entered the scene, and his eyes turned towards the door seeing the small boy with blonde hair, and blinked. How could people stand being surrounded by so much noise. Shrugging, he soon looked back towards Rishi, before the boy called out to Rishi. Tiên gulped a little and lowered his head, as he fiddled with the ribbon around his waist, as he spoke to her. Maybe he should get something small to eat, a cake or something.

"Though, which cake.... And maybe a drink... But which drink..."

It was calm, just the three off them, but then the women that started the party. Tiên stared at the two, before turning to Rishi for advice on how to deal with this. He really didn't know how to deal with any of this now. One person is fine, two is okay, but three is stepping over that line he had.
Tiên just stared at the women when she had introduced herself and nodded his head, before blinking, he was only friends with Rishi, and he this boy is a new person, he hadn't even said hello to this boy yet, let alone spoke to him.

"H-Hi... I-I uhm... I-Im, Tiên Linh."

#7Rishi Namatzu 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:43 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

RIshi sighed as she told Tien "No, sadly I have no idea who she is." Rishi then heard the bell on the door ring and at that moment, a boy walked in. Wait, she knew this boy too! This was that boy named T.K, the boy who she met when she encountered the giant who flexed and threw glitter, Jeeroy. She waved to T.K as he said hi. "Oh i'm really not a party person. I just saw that there was a party going on here and I just thought I would check it out." she said as she smiled at the boy. Then the girl in the green dress walked up to them an introduced herself."Oh hi my name is Rishi. It's nice to meet you!" Rishi hugged Bella but for her it just felt awkward. I mean who hugs someone they just met? Normally it would be a handshake or just a simple wave but... a hug? seemed like a little much for their first meeting. Well it didn't really matter, she is making new friends so there isn't really a problem with it.

Tags: @Isabella King @Tein @T.K
Word Count: 186

#8Theo Kaguya 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:49 am

Theo Kaguya
Once Isabella finished embarrassing him Rishi introduced herself to her On man and here "Why do you have to do that sister...It's embarrassing." most of the time that he talked to someone other than his family was if he thought they could be his friends which was the case with Rishi "Its nice to meet you Miss Tien." he said with a smile that could have brighten up anyone's day and gain anyone's trust. Isabella seemed worried about him for some reason even though she's the reason that he's even here today oddly enough Why can't Isabella just act normal for once? he asked himself as it seemed that she was trying rather hard to make something happen. "So...umm Miss Rishi care to dance...?" his cheeks started to turn a bright red as he awaited her answer to his question that took nearly all the will power he had due to it being his first dance ever so it T.K will remember how it goes. The party it's self was at high spirits with half dancing and the other half being social which was expected to happen sooner or later.

#9Isabella King 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Isabella King
Isabella giggled and hugged Rishi back. It was different from normally greetings but Isabella didn't mind. She could feel that this got awkward from them and she felt bad. She smiled and then Vul hopped on the table. She petted Vul and looked at everyone. "Everyone this is Vul He is my Vulpix and i's his birthday, which is why I started this party." She looked at T.K who was whining and sighed. She ruffled his hair and sat at the table with Tien

"Would you like anything special Rish-" Isabella said as T.K asked her to dance with him. She smiled and stared at him. He really was coming out of his shell and it made her happy to see that. "He really has changed a lot since we got here. Oh sorry I'm rambling. Would you like anything special Tien. Everything is on me for today." She said has Vulpix walked into her lap and curled up. She petted Vul and looked at Tien. He seemed very uncomfortable with the situation and she felt bad for this. I mean it was her fault after all. "I'm really sorry about the party thing again. I really didn't mean to bother you. How about I buy you a drink and cake to make it up?

#10Tiên Linh 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:21 am

Tiên Linh

Rivers That Run Deep
@Isabella @Rishi @T.K
Word Count : 315

Tiên sat in his seat, he didn't want to move or say anything as he felt like it would disrupt the rest of the people at the table, plus he had a feeling it would be extremely rude of himself to do that in general, after all these people were nice to him, even though he already knew Rishi was a nice person in general, he wasn't too sure on the other two. Fidgeting in his seat a little, Tiên nodded his head before pouting a little at the boy known as T.K. Why is he always being mistaken for a girl.

"I'm not... A girl!" is was mumbled in a whispered shout of Sinese, before Tiên just sighed and replied to the boy in Fioran. "I-It's... Nice to meet you as well..."

Tiên felt himself fluster though as soon as the boy had asked his friend to dance. He had never seen this happened, and this was next level stuff that Rishi hadn't told him about yet, so he was really confused but also intrigued. Eventually a small fox like creature hopped onto the table and well, there was nothing Tiên could do to stop Ningjia from appearing. The small ball of fluff, had found her way out of his hair, and on top of his head, before Tiên could stop the creature. Ningjia stared at the vulpix in silence, like she was trying to challenge the other creature.

"Jia. Stop... It's not nice." Tiên mumbled to his companion, before flinching a little when the women sat beside him. He didn't mind but he just wasn't used to people he didn't know sitting so close. "O-oh... U-uhm.. It's uh, it's fine..." mumbling a little as he waved his hand in front of his face slightly, a small flush of pink appearing over his cheeks in embarrassment. "Y-you don't have t-to do that at all..."

[Exit]

Last edited by Tiên Linh on Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

#11Rishi Namatzu 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Rishi Namatzu
Rishi Namatzu

"Yeah of course i'll dance with you." She said as she smiled at T.K. SHe was surprised he had asked her this since he seemed so quiet and all, yet she was happy that he had asked her. She got up and left Tien and Isabella there, which she was worried about. She knew that Tien wasn't good at socializing but she had to let him learn on his own. She could tell he was upset about T.K calling him a girl and she would him about that sooner or later. The two of them danced for a while, but then she realized she really had to go. She had forgotten that she was just stopping by to see what was going on and that she had somewhere to go. "I'm really sorry T.K, but I have to go. Hopefully we can see each other again soon!" she said right before hugging him tightly and then rushing out of the cake shop.
-exit-

Tags: @Isabella King @Tien @T.K
Word Count: 163

#12Theo Kaguya 

[Invite] One Party Makes a Life Time of Friends  Empty Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Theo Kaguya
What did I just get myself into I don't know how to dance! he thought to himself as they danced while she danced and he did his best not to fall over and die from the embarrassment he just put himself through.  "Oh okay until our next meeting." he muttered while watching everyone else dance around him. The party was nice but the light was starting to fade but he couldn't just leave Isabella or could he, the idea ran though his head a few times over the course of the party. T.K made his way to the door and left the party as it was something that he really didn't want to stay at until the next day came around I'm sure sister will understand. he thought heading back to the Inn to lay down and call his Father about his training and over all new life as a Rune Knight. "Father will happy to hear about the team and all the new things I've learned so far." he is a child looking for his father's approval. Once he arrived back at the Inn he fell asleep at his desk while reading 'How to be a Team player?' as it was something he would need later on when he would be called.
~Exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum