Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:30 pm

Harrison
Welcome to all whom read this, To the Karlinius family relation page.

Here is information of the family members of the Karlinus characters, whom they know, how close and important, All that important stuff.

This also here were if you wish to plot with any of the three later on for any plans you can mention/request/etc it here and I can keep track of it, There are some spot that will be open for plot points with some characters  here as well but that will be eventual when you see it, Keep in mind this is things from season 1 as well.

Waylon

The youngest of the three children in the Karlinus family. Waylon is the clueless man to everything around him most of the time, shy, well mannered and kind hearted, always often being happy just happy to in company of few.

Waylon's Relations:

Family: Regis, Judina, Arisa.(Adopted)

Partner/Lover: None.

Children: None.

Best friends: Arisa.

Friends:Varjo.

Friends in some manner: Shyvixah, Fye, Amenra and Caitlyn.

People he knows: Areissa, Sakama

Enemies: None.

Current Location: ??

Judina

The Middle Child and only daughter among the children, Judina devoted her time and life on a path of learning self control, Balance and peace of mind. A bit more serious of a person then Waylon she is a lady who seems to work well alone when she can. Starting her path into her learning of balance she started a new life as a rune knight currently and in training.

Judina's Relations:

Family: Waylon, Regis and Arisa.(Adopted)

Partner/Lover: None.

Children: None

Friends: Alice as well as her children,Alisa,Lacie,Noiyah, Kazimir, Iris.

People she works with: Eva, T.K, Isabella.(At this time former Team Members, as well as former Rune knights.)

Enemies: N/A

Current Location: Astrea

Regis

The oldest of the Karlinius children, he was well respected and considered the best example for how Waylon and Judina to be as people. Often spoken highly in eyes of not only his brother and sister, but his mother and father. Regis is a man whom is sadly fallen from his well respected spoken person to something different.

Regis' relations:

Family: Waylon, Judina and Arisa (Adopted but no longer remembers.)

Partners/lover: Unknown killed by Regis.

Children: one daughter killed By Regis.

Friends(Even if he doesn't remember well): Phoebe.

Friends that knew Regis before his change: None

People he knows: None.

Enemies: None.

Current Location: Oak.

Judith Sophitia Karlinius: Most notable for having a varying history hidden from her children. Judith is what people would consider a normal motherly figure. Extremely short compared to her children, Judith is an always wise and helpful outlook on life is often the friendly between her children and her husband.

She is often seen and noted of often showing up without notice around any of her children, She seems to ever be worried about anything she does or says. She also sometimes speaks in varying cryptic ways as well, Either in giving advise or being unsure how to tell some one something when it could be important.

Often Judith is seen wearing a lot of different dresses, having long hair that looks it is turning white while still lightly purple as well as wearing gold rings and gold necklace that she got from Anders at one point every once and a while or wearing hats.

Family: Waylon, Judina, Regis and Arisa

Partners/lover:Anders Karlinius her husband.

Children: Waylon her youngest son, Judina her daughter, Regis her eldest son and Arisa Her adopted daughter.

Friends:Alice and her two children Anton and Tanya, Lee Ann,Kazimir, Noyiah,

Past Friend: Kuriana.(Currently known to Judith she is dead.)

People she knows: Shin, Vali and Odin/Lucas.

Enemies: So far none.

Current Location:Magnolia.

Information of other members of family:

Anders Sylvester Kerlinius: The ever quiet yet honest man, Anders is known to be a person whom barely speak yet often is busy with a lot of other things in his life, Prefer working and staying at home Anders is often rarely seen or heard from because of this, Nonetheless his wife Judith often mentioned he still greatly cares of the actions and doing of his children and often wishes more positive things in their lives.

Anders much like his wife has not spoken about his past, He often has parts of armor left over same with weapons and gold smithing tools in a workshop around the house implying he use to work as a smith somewhere else before being with Judith.

Anders in looks is varying different compared to his wife, He is often more rugged looking, Sporting short hair and facial hair. His children got his blue haired compared to their mothers light purple. Appearance that fit Anders are the following(yet again this is not an Fc claim):

Fire Emblem Heroes Gustav:
Spoiler:

Daril Camuze - Star Ocean
Spoiler:

Last edited by Waylon on Sun May 17, 2020 9:48 am; edited 16 times in total

#2Sekiya 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:45 am

Sekiya
:3

I'll harass you with my Alt Army

#3Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:50 am

Harrison
Ahh good good, Which character are you interested in post with? : 3

#4Sekiya 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Sekiya
Waylon wrote:Ahh good good, Which character are you interested in post with? : 3

Who ever you are willing ;3

#5Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:44 am

Harrison
Oh my, Well That could work for anyone of them. Guess me being not picky, I will just try and plan a topic with in a reasonable time....hopefully.

#6Sekiya 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:04 am

Sekiya
Name Les : https://www.fairytailrp.com/t46083-name-les-nameless-manji (Aspires to help everyone)
Caitlyn : https://www.fairytailrp.com/t46327-the-collection-v6-0d (Doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks)
Nobunga : https://www.fairytailrp.com/t46668-nobu-s-sheet (Bloodthrsty af, lowkey wants friends)
Sekiya : https://www.fairytailrp.com/t46170-the-collection-v6-0c (Neutral AF)
Chi Lau : https://www.fairytailrp.com/t45170-the-collection-v6-0 (Will do anything that benefits her mentor... which is Phantom Lord and Vampires atm.)

#7Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:49 am

Harrison
Hmm..were is Les currently? I would think a topic with her and Waylon would be fun.

#8Sekiya 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:56 pm

Sekiya
Les is in Dahlia with Caitlyn atm.

#9Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:44 am

Harrison
Okay, just double checking now. Still Les in Dahlia?

#10Sekiya 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:13 am

Sekiya
Waylon wrote:Okay, just double checking now. Still Les in Dahlia?

Caitlyn and Les are both in Dahlia, yes.

#11Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Harrison
This page is update to have each character's current location.

Also looking for some one to start a topic for Regis.

#12Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:12 am

Harrison
This will be bump for if people are interested in Time skip plot stuff for any of the three characters on this page. Mention it here.

#13Thorn Vancarr 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:38 pm

Thorn Vancarr
Hey, my alt Silver is in Crocus if he/she wants to do a social/job with him, just let me know!

I also have slots open for the TS for both my characters, just look at them here

Current Location: Orchidia Town
#14Jai-Han 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:46 pm

Jai-Han

#15Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Tue May 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Harrison
The Location of the characters listed here have been updated.

#16Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:41 am

Harrison
With some minor update that i can remember, This has been updated.

#17Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Thu May 16, 2019 4:57 am

Harrison
Updated with an additive information on Judith and Anders.

#18Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:56 am

Harrison
Updated location for Judina. Added Judith into this page opening to suggestion and possible Relation for her.

#19Harrison 

The Karlinius Plot and Relations Page. Empty Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:24 pm

Harrison
Updated Character relations.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum