Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMMUNITY OUTREACH QUEST

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zenith Gancelot 

COMMUNITY OUTREACH QUEST Empty Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:56 am

Zenith Gancelot
Today is the first day of me in Magnolia, the first place i want to visit is the Kardia Cathedral. It is one of the three biggest cathedral in the whole of Fiore. But first i got to have my breakfast first, or not i won't survive the day. I ate at this lovely cafe, pity i don't catch its name. Anyway, the architecture of the Cathedral is Outstanding. I have never in my life be amazed by a building. When i entered the Kardia Cathedral, i can see ill people, and in the center of all of the sick people is a Father, i wonder what is happening so i decided to ask the father what is the matter. "Excuse me, but may i take a little bit of your time?", "I am sorry Mister, but I am busy here, tending the sick.", "Well, can i help you then?", "Ouh what a nice kid you are, or perhaps, r you a wizard?", "Oh, yes i am.", "Then you must be accepting my quest, come here, take this medicine.", I do not know what just happened there but it sure sounds fun. The father gave me some medicine, when i look at his face, i just realized that he is a young man, and a very handsome face too, he also got a scar at the left of his eye... his left eye... left eye... stop, snap out of it Zenith! Focus! I took the medicine from his hand, his hand is so rough, i took a look at the medicines, and i recognize it as a medicine for a very severe ill, poor citizens, getting infected by this disease. I just realize that i might be exposed to this disease so i took a mask i saw near me, and i realized the father isn't wearing one, so i had took another one and i had wear it on him, "now you won't get any diseases", "umm, thx." he said with a blush. I had never felt this feeling before, i feel like he is my big brother or something but... no no no no no, i have to stay focus! i handed the medicines to the people who is sick and offered them a glass of water too. Some of the citizens asked me where i came from, how old am i, where do i live and what do i do for a living. Some flinched when they heard that i am 16 years old, but never mind i am used to it. At some point i will meet citizens the same age as me, they are all nice, and caring, i love magnolia and their people! We share stories and we laughed together, how great is the feeling to have friends with you, to laugh with them, to be happy with them, i hope i can be with them forever but it seems like they have to go home where their parents are waiting for them.

words:527

Last edited by Zenith Gancelot on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Zenith Gancelot 

COMMUNITY OUTREACH QUEST Empty Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:54 pm

Zenith Gancelot
Some people left happily with their medicines, it makes me happy to see other people happy, maybe i should join the ruin knights, hmmm, but never mind, i will just think about it later, now i have to help onii chan with the community service. I continued to hand out medicines and give directions on how to consume it, elders are the most difficult one, some of them rejected it but eventually i can somehow ask them to take the medicines, as the time pass, we have cleared half of the sick people, i can not believe i can achieve something like that. When i was giving a medicine to this particular man, he asked me that if i am a wizard, i am starting to wonder how can this people recognize me as a wizard, perhaps my clothings. , i said yes to him and asked him why would he ask such question to me. Then he replied, because i myself am a wizard too. wow, i never thought that i would find a wizard, plus he is sick, hmmmm, he seems old, maybe he is not as strong as he used to be , he continued to speak, saying that his magic power is decreasing day by day since he got the disease, i had then gave him the medicine and told him to swallow the pill. Luckily, this man is very easy to handle he straight away swallow the medicine. After a couple of minutes talking and sharing stories, he started to recover slowly. I said to him, oh this is great,i think wizards have their own antibodies that fight diseases. The old wizard turned and said, well young man, i can see that you have a bright future, never stop believing, then he started walking towards the door exit.

When people started to decrease, i can see that it is almost mid day but the weird thing is that i am not hungry, i feel very dizzy and i feel like my energy has been taken away from me, then i see the father shoving the medicines into my mouth, then he had asked me to drink some water. While all of this is happening, i can see the face on the father, his face shows that he cares, he loves, he wants to protect, i can feel his warmth. I started to recover and the father said that I can go home, but i had refuse to and say that i can still do the service. The father smiled, a warm smile. He said to me not to call him father but to call him Jerad. Then i started to call him Jerad-chan , we giggled and he accompanied me back to my Inn, we then said goodbye and when I reach my room, i felt like i want to come to the church everyday just to visit him. Maybe, one day... When i woke up the next day, a letter slipped past my door and i quickly take it, it is from Jerad, when i opened the letter, there are jewels in it and a note saying that it is the reward for helping him, and another note from him, what contained in this note makes my heart felt very warm.

words: 550

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum