Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find My Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zenith Gancelot 

Find My Sword Quest Empty Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:19 am

Zenith Gancelot
Another perfect day in the center of Fiore, Crocus. Today i am doing a request for a fellow young knight, his name is Armin Bartholomew, I have to find his lost sword in the Crocus Gardens where flowers and trees grow everywhere, oh how beautiful they are! I am not even there and yet i am so excited! While i am on my way towards the garden, i saw a shop that sells companions, i have always wanted to have one but my money is not enough to afford one, how sad. When i arrived at the garden i was dazzled by the flowers there and i want to bring all of them back home ALIVE. When i was starting to focus on the quest, i thought that this quest is impossible! as this garden is not huge, it is GIGANTIC. When i have searched the whole garden, i couldn't find it even! So i decided to check for it in the bushes. I found a lot of treasure in it, there is plastic wraps of foods, shoes, broken parts of mechanical stuff, and no swords. sigh, this is really exhausting.

When the sun reach its highest point, my stomach starts to rumble, desires or food. I decided to go back to my room in the Batra's Inn so i can rest and have my lunch. When i reach there i looked for an empty table, when i found one i had raise my hand to order some food, i waited and waited but there is no waiter realized that i exist in this restaurant, maybe because of the many customers but come on, i had sigh and called for the waiter with my own soar and dry voice. When a waitress realized that i am raising up my hand she approach my table with such speed. "yes sir,
how can i help you?"
, she said with such a cute smile, "can i have a lamb chop, a vanilla ice cream for desert and i will have watermelon juice for my drink, thats all." , the waitress bowed and left for the kitchen. While waiting for my food, i started to think about the quest and about Armin's sword. i literally searched the whole garden but there is nothing. Armin sounds very sure when he says that he misplaced the sword in the garden. if that sword is misplaced in the garden and i have searched through the whole area, it means that someone took it, i hope it is not a bad guy, i had sigh. Then the waitress came and serve the food i ordered except for the ice cream of course cuz it is for desert,
"Thank you for your patience sir." she said with a cute smile, plus i like her calling me sir, so kawaii! She had then bowed and left. I enjoyed my meal and desert, and paid for it at the counter.

words: 500

#2Zenith Gancelot 

Find My Sword Quest Empty Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:40 am

Zenith Gancelot
I headed to the garden for the second time just to see if i am lucky today that i can find the sword. After searching and walking throughout the garden, i still could not see the shadow of the sword, i decided to rest and sit on a bench watching families having a picnic and children playing around like the world has never been a bad place. then, a miracle happened, a big dog walked pass me and he is holding a sword in his mouth! oh how lucky i am, i approach the dog with ease at first, but then he started to run away! oh how dare you dog! I ran after the dog, seeming this is the only way i can complete the quest , i had run like my life depends on it, i had run like i have never before, that damn dog seem to be pretty fast! but i will never stop no matter what! when we are running, many people are startled by what is going on, when i saw people ahead of me, i screamed to them to stop the dog, but it seems like they are afraid of me more than the dog, i had decided to use real force on this dog as i am full of fury right now, i saw a trash can in front of me, i had sheathed my sword, and other people around me flinched as they never seen a sword before, but never mind, i am cute, nobody will expect something bad from me. As the dog gets nearer to the trash can i had throw my scabbard with such accuracy and angle throw, when it hits the trash can, it fell and the top of the trash can faces the direction of the dog, the dog is too fast to stop that it hits the trash can and now the dog is inside the trash can, hohoho, Zenith saves the day with his mind again. When i arrived at the trash can i had took the sword with gratefulness, this is the amazing thing that happened to me today. The dog seemed to be not bothered by this, it seemed like it just wants to play. I had play with the dog for a while, it is very fun to have somebody like this, a companion, a friend. Maybe i should join a guild, i heard that Fairy Tail is an awesome guild, i should check them out tomorrow. it seems like i am going to travel to magnolia i can also visit the church there, what is its name again? oh yeah, the Kardia Cathedral. When i am happy enough, i went to Armin and hand him the sword, he asked me what took me so long. Then i told him all about my 'adventure' throughout the day and told him how hard it is to catch that freaking dog. After i finished my story telling and he gave me my reward, yay second quest accomplished!

Words: 503

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum