Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Outreach |Akai|

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Akai 

Community Outreach |Akai| Empty Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Akai
Slipping through the streets Akai was going down to the park when a voice called from inside the temple, "You there! Some of my friends say you have been helping people in quests, if you help me i will reward you." Turning aorund at htis intrigue Akai saw the cathedral father, Father Jerad. "My schedule is open, what can i help you with?" Akai asked. "There are many sick people here today, luckily the disease is curable with a tiny little pill, but so many have fallen ill, I have run out of helping hands, that is all i need you for." "I'd be glad to help." Something abut seeing sick people strikes Akai where it hurts, making him remember his bad past life, which makes him want to help in any way he can.

Inside the cathedral, the pews had been moved back to make way for hundreds of small cots each with coughing people. 'The sickness only lasts a few days, but it is highly contagious, just pass out those pills until you start to cough, then come to me i will give you one, then go home and rest so you do not become sick like the others." Akai shook his head in understanding. The pills akai were to pass out were small Yellow capsules that had little red flecks in them and smelled oddly of grapes. Walking around he sat next to a violently coughing person, "Here take this, it'll make you feel better." The person grasped the pill and put it right into their mouth, instantly they sighed and rolled over on their back taking a nap.

Akai continued to walk around passing medicine for a really long time, wondering when he was going to get sick. Sometimes he had to slide behind a pillar to let a wipe tears from his eyes as the memories swelled back into view at times. One time he was walking back to get more medicine when a flashback hit him full force. He was laying on the ground shivering, the only warmth he was getting was from the blood soaked ground, his blood. Shivering Akai sat there Grasping onto the ropes of life. On all sides people chanted taking cups of his blood and giving them to the heir to drink. With a gasp Akai fought the memory back , sliding behind outside for a moment he let tears stream down his face. Quickly he got himself back in order and he went in to finish his job.

For the next few hours of his life, it went in sequences,
1- give medicine
2-get more
3- have a painful flashback
4- silently cry outside
5- repeat
This went on for hours, he managed to hide it from the father, he wasn't particularly fond of telling people that he'd been part of a human sacrifice. " Akai, know that you've been here a while, im going to ask you to give epeople a different medicine, some are more sick then others,
only four people are that sick and they need this liquid."
The liquid Father Jerad gave him was bright orange, and smelled of potatoes. Akai "Will do, where are the super sick people?" Father Jerad pointed to a small set of cots away from the rest of the people.

Everyone over there was coughing violently and some were having visions of grandeur, saying things like, "Im flying!" or "Im breathing underwater!" Akai would sit down next to them and spoon them three table spoons of the medicine, just as prescribed on the back of the bottle. The first lady he gave the medicine to babbled about how she knew that her neighbor had stolen her book. The second person said he knew who murdered the king of Fiore, Akai was pretty sure the king was alive and well. The third person was asleep, and Akai had to gently awaken him to feed him the medicine. The last one whisoered about a crazy woman who had been wondering the streets lately at night. Unlike the other visions this one made Akai think about his mother, she had left him one night after they met the old wizard, his mother had been pretty unstable after he had been abducted. Wondering for a moment he wondered what had happened to his mom, there had been reports of a crazy woman who matched his mother's description, but they were mostly ignored, because it sounded like a myth if you thought about it. Suddenly he felt an itch in hist throat and he began to hack, well, i guess it's time to leave. Walking over to father Jerad he said, " I'll take that medicine now and be on my way, the coughs have arrived." Father Jerad smiled and handed him the pill, " Thankyou so much for helping, you have madea great difference in these people's lives, im sure those who remember this time, will remember you." Akai smiled, and took a swig of water and took the pill. Setting out the door he left to walk home, he was ready to get out of there he was tired of crippling back flashes and thinking about his mom. He was tired of his history in the long run, he was tired of not having the childhood others had, that's why his children would have a good life, there was just few things he had to do to have that life.
1- Stay alive
2- Find a nice girl
3- marry her
4- have kids
5- Make sure they have a good life.
The list seemed fairly simple, he hoped it would be fairly simple, he didn't want to die.

Curing up in his inn bed he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

1004/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum