Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Chance Arrangement [SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yumi 

A Chance Arrangement [SOLO] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Yumi
It was the middle of the day and the streets of Marigold were full of hustle and bustle, the citizens going about their day to day tasks never aware of the nefarious individuals who lurked in the shadows. They were oblivious to what really happened, they did not wish to expand their self-awareness, opting to remain in a state of forever oblivious to what the world was really like. These people lived in a bubble ignorance, never wanting to step outside their bubbles of safety. If they did step out of their bubbles the world they were exposed to would no doubt cause them to go insane as the world was a dark cruel place that was not forgiving to anyone. Someone could be your friend, you think you know them but they could easily turn against you and stab you in the back leaving you to die in the gutter. There was often the expression said when a neighbour was revealed to be a vile human being 'but they always seemed like a nice person'. It just proved humans could not trust their own judgement as they also chose to believe what they could see.

That statement was none more true than with one little girl known as Hateshiginai Yumi. On the outside she appeared a four foot ten, petite, tiny seductive little package with beaming red eyes, black hair and a gothic lolita style of dress. With one look many assumed her to be an innocent young girl, what with that smile in place. Some saw her as a delicate flower to be plucked. But none saw her for who she truly was, vile malicious woman. Many thought her a child of only twelve years but she was much older, she was, in fact, seventy-five years of age.

Not only was yumi a seventy-five-year-old woman, she was also not human. Yumi was a member of a dark race, a race saved to enslave humans with their own greed and desire. A species who sought nothing but chaos and destruction. A race who tempt humans with untold power, and in return, they offer up their soul as payment. Just what was this race? Yumi was a demon, a creature of hell! That was Yumi's true identity a being born of eternal darkness, a creature said to be forged in the pits of the underworld. Sadly this was not Yumi's case she was once human who had obtained untold power by sacrificing herself up in the name of her Divine Demonic God Malum, a God of War, Blood, Death and Chaos. In return for her sacrifice, her might God using what little power he had managed to restore, used it to turn her from a weak little human to an empowered demon granting her divine immunity to the element of darkness and non-elemental style of magic.

Said demonic creature could, of course, be found walking the streets of Marigold and it's citizens unaware of her demonic nature. The only ones who could be said to be aware of her new demonic nature were perhaps only Caius and maybe two others but she had not seen them in some time. Yumi had not really announced that she was a demon now instead of a human, she had perhaps led to being non-human to the girl called snow but the conversation hadn't gotten that far.

WC: 574

A Chance Arrangement [SOLO] FIXCi2K
Character Profile | Character Sheet | Speech colour #ff0099
#2Yumi 

A Chance Arrangement [SOLO] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Yumi
Yumi pulled herself from her thoughts as an older woman at a nearby fruit stand waved her over, a friendly smiled beamed in the direction of the little lolita. Yumi returned the smile and skipped off, appearing as an upbeat little girl as she approached the 'older woman'. The woman was probably in her fifties, out of the two in terms of physical appearance the stall lady appeared the older of the two, with Yumi being the youngest, but in truth, it was the reverse.The demonic lolita and worshipper of Malum greeted the old stall woman, speaking in a soft bubbly tone. The two began to talk, the old woman was compliment Yumi on her delicate looks, seeming to admire her baby smooth white skin. The two talked for an only a few minutes before the older woman tossed an apple to Yumi before letting her run off. Yumi thanked the woman for the Apple and skipped away taking a bite from it. Yumi savoured the taste of the apple, enjoying the juicy taste as it ran down her throat. She swallowed the apple piece before returning to the rest of the apple consuming it down to its core. Yumi swung the apple core in her hand, spying a bin only a few meters from her. Yumi tossed the apple sending it flying through the air where it landed in the rubbish bin with ease.

Yumi returned to her skipping, wondering just what she should do today. She was beginning to grow bored simply walking around town, perhaps she would return home for now and simply rest up before returning at night. As she walked home Yumi would stop off at a nearby grocery and pick up and few items for the night, planning her late night meal. She picked up a few sweets along the way, including a massive lollipop that was as big as heard head. She skipped with joy, actual joy at the thought of sampling the rather massive treat.

While Yumi was a bloodthirsty monster, there was one thing she loved more than her own God and that was sweets. Yumi had a massive sweet truth even as an old woman before she became a demon and regained her youth she had one. She wasn't sure where she got it from, she just knew she had one for as long as she could remember. Yumi consumed as much as she wanted and never seemed to get fat, it helped that she was always taking on quests or finding people to kill, using it for exercise.

When she wasn't taking quests or killing she was training her magic or her martial arts to further herself constantly training her mind and body. This routine had always allowed her to keep her petite frame, but she naturally never seemed to put on weight which was ideal with her as it meant she could eat as much as you wanted. How she loved chocolate and ice cream. She loved sweets so much, if she could live off them she would but her body needed other nutrients in order to survive, whether that was true even now as a demon was not sure, as she did not know even about her new body. It would take time to properly investigate her new form and discover the pros and cons, one con she knew about was her new weakness to light.

WC: 572 + 574
TWC: 1146

#3Yumi 

A Chance Arrangement [SOLO] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Yumi
Yumi parted the door to the inn she was staying at, greeting the old inn owner on her way up to the next floor. The Inn was placed at a secluded part of town, allowing Yumi her privacy, a plus was there weren't many staying at this Inn allowing Yumi to come and go as she pleased without being noticed. Yumi walked up the stairs, grocery bag in hand as she approached the room she was staying at, room 15. Yumi approached the door, removing her keys from her bosom and slid the key in. Yumi turned the key opening the door, but before she could walk in she noticed someone approaching from the stairs. Yumi raised an eyebrow as they approached her coughing into his hand and held out an envelope for her.

Yumi accepted the envelope and watched him walk away. Yumi opened it and pulled out a wad of jewels fifty thousand to be exact payment for the last job she took for Alice. The quest had involved tracking down a stalker, Alice believed to be the culprit behind the threatening letter that had been left behind in her dressing room, never knowing it was in fact from Rebecca delivered by Yumi. Yumi dug deeper into the envelope finding a new request for her. The lolita plucked the job out and began to read it, this time it wasn't a D or even a C rank job, this time it was a B rank job. Yumi's eyes widened at this, B rank how long had it been since Yumi had taken on a B rank job.

IN the last few months, Yumi had only taken on D and C rank quests as they were the only level quests available even C ranks were incredibly scarce, forcing Yumi to take D after D after Drank quest, just meaningless chores, but here it was the pinnacle of quests she could take a B rank. Yumi rubbed her hands together smiling at the thought, just what would she be doing? Perhaps she needed to kill off an entire cast of actors for Alice. Yumi began reading down but slowly her excitement began dying down as she read over the quest.

The quest was asking Yumi to poison another actress. Sure Yumi would be killing someone, but she would be poisoning them, how boring was that. She would get the chance to hack and slash anyone with her axe, how boring. Yumi sighed in annoyance as she continued reading over the quest details to find out just how her target was. Yumi shouldn't look a gift horse in a mouth as it was a B rank quest that would allow her to earn a large number of jewels, one hundred thousand jewels in total. C rank's only gave fifty thousand jewels and D ranks twenty five thousand. This would certainly add to Yumi's funds increasing the amount of money she had.

Yumi focused back on the job on hand, looking back to find her target. It was rather simple really, apparently, there was some new celebrity in town and she was a rising star, taking away all the attention from Alice. Alice could not have this and wanted the actress who was stealing all her fame to be taken down. The name of this new celebrity was Georgina Dawnson. From the wording of the letter is was clear Alice was incredibly jealous of all this attention.

WC: 581 + 1146
TWC: 1727

#4Yumi 

A Chance Arrangement [SOLO] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:22 pm

Yumi
Yumi walked into her room setting the grocery bag down before walking back out locking the door behind her. She tucked the job away in her bosom and left the inn, her destination the Marigold Theater to meet up with Alice. Yumi walked again through the streets of Marigold finally arriving at her destination. The lolita walked on into the theater and made her way towards Alice's dressing room, she had already been there a couple of times so she was well aware of where it was and wouldn't get lost. Yumi knocked on the door, waiting to be let in, when she heard Alice calling for her, Yumi walked on in spotting alice sitting at her make-up table preparing herself for a new show. Yumi approached and sat down on the nearby couch listening to Alice as she began to speak.

"Thank you for coming at such short notice. This is my plan, I want to bring Georgine down. The plan is you will dress up as my protégé, I will first teach you how to act and dress as an actress. I will then give you a vial containing the poison I want you to use to kill Georgine with. In order for it to work I will draw her out of her room, you with me. I will distract her by preparing the lines for tomorrow's play. Then I will begin to distract allowing you the chance to sneak into her room. Be careful not to be noticed, there will be company around as we are preparing for a play this evening. Georgina tends to enjoy a cup of tea in the afternoon, so you can pour the poison into her tea. IS this alright with you?" spoke Alice taking necessary breathes in order to fully explain her plan to the young looking girl before her.

Yumi nodded her head silently listening to Alice's instructions. It was a rather simply plan so she had no complaints. For the next hour, Alice gave Yumi the run down on being an actress and helped her change out of her clothes into a fancy dress for the rehearsal even helping to apply her make-up. Yumi didn't make a fuss or refuse it. Once she was ready Yumi slipped the poison into bosom and followed Alice out. Alice began looking for Georgina spotting her talking to one of the stagehands. Alice greeted Georgina with a fake smile and began talking to her, introducing Yumi to the other actress as her protégé. Yumi smiled politely and greeted Georgina putting up her act. Yumi held on for five minutes at most before politely excusing herself to the bathroom. Alice and Georgina waved her off allowing the lolita to walk away to begin the plan.

Yumi quickly stuck to the shadow, climbing her way to the rafters in order to avoid being seen, using the scaffolding to make her way to Georgina's dressing room. Once she was over it she designed sliding down a wall and slipped on into the room. Yumi looked around and made her way over to a small table where a pot of tea and a cup was. Yumi poured a third of the vial of poison into the tea cup before dumping the rest into the teapot. She quickly pocketed the vial, as she did the door opened and Georgina walked in.

WC: 574 + 1727
TWC: 2301

#5Yumi 

A Chance Arrangement [SOLO] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:24 pm

Yumi
Georgina looked at Yumi with a confused look, "What are you doing here?" asked the actress eyeing Yumi suspiciously, after all she was ALice's so called protege. Yumi quickly thought on her feet thinking of just what she should say when an idea popped up. Yumi looked up at Georgina with a look of pure admiration a beaming smile forming on her soft pink lips, "I wanted to talk to you so much! I admire you and your work! I think your absolutely wonderful, a true star! Alice can't even compare! I want to be an actress just like you! So I decided to come here and ask for your autograph!" Yumi spoke in an excited tone as she raced up and grabbed Georgina's hands, her eyes seeming to sparkle as she looked at her her 'heroine'.

Georgina blushed at the praise coming from the little girl, "I'd be more than happy to. And I'm sure as long as you work at it you can become a famous actress as well.' Georgina gently padded Yumi on the head, seeing as her as a sweet little child. Georgina approached her make-up table where she had a number of photos placed. She grabbed the first one and a pen and began to sign it, even adding a personalised message for Yumi telling her to never give up. Georgina than handed the autograph over to Yumi smiling at her softly. Yumi pretended to swoon, almost falling over, "Thank you so much! I will treasure it." Yumi bowed in thanks to Georgina before walking out, skipping merely showing her joy at not only getting her hero's autograph but also sharing some personal time with her.

Yumi the moment was left the room, quickly made her way towards Alice's dressing room, making sure not to be seen as she retreated from sight. Yumi walked on in finding Alice already there. Yumi approached her the autograph in hand. Yumi scrunched the autograph up and tossed it into a nearby bin and began to relay the details of her task to Alice, "It's done. I managed to pour it not only in her tea cup but a pot of tea that was in the room. However when I was about to leave Georgina entered. I managed to bluff saying I was a big fan of hers and that I wanted hr autograph. She believed it." Explained Yui as she extended her right hand towards Alice.

The extension of her hand got the message along that Yumi wanted to be paid. Alice retrieved an envelope from one of her drawers and handed it over to Yumi inside was a thick wad of cash. Yumi accepted the money and pulled it out quickly calculating the amount, making sure one hundred jewels was inside. Yumi then pocketed the envelope into her bosom and walked on out of the dressing room bidding Alice goodbye. As Yumi left the theater she began to think perhaps it was time to leave Marigold and head off to a new town.

WC: 515 + 2301
TWC: 2816 | 2700 (GH Perk 10% WC REDUCTION)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum