Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyes wide open [Quest, Kazumi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazumi Kiseki 

Eyes wide open [Quest, Kazumi] Empty Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Kazumi Kiseki

•Kazumi Kiseki•

It was on this Day that Kazumi had been called in by a regular client for a job that would be best off not announced to the world with an advertisement hanging on the Fairy Tail request board for all who walked in to see. So instead, Kazumi had gotten requested herself by Khalash, the owner of the Mag Drug Magic Shop, and someone that Kazumi had helped out on a number of occasions. She was not entirely sure what every detail was, but at this point, she was mostly just glad that the old man trusted her enough. Hard work pays off in the end, after all. From what Kazumi DID know, She was supposed to look after the shop for Khalash while he went out, but she was not sure why he needed a mage's help for something like that. Surely he has other employees? Still, It was not as if Kazumi had seen any such Employees before, so she supposed it was likely that he had no one else to watch over the store. Still, a Guild Mage? Interesting indeed.

In any case, Kazumi was not here to let her client and friend down. Of course she would go over there and help him out today, no problem. In fact, it would be her pleasure. She made her way to the drug shop, having been there so many times she had even picked up some shortcuts to use on the way there, mostly consisting of open alleyways. The day was nice and the summer heat was, well hot. Kazumi did have her Jacket today since she knew it would probably be night by the time she left, but wearing it now would probably be suicide. She was not willing in any way to succumb to heat stroke. Not today, not ever if she could help it. So instead she wore it tied around her waist as she made her way to the drug shop, Knocking on the locked door until someone, most likely Khalash, would let her in. After all, the store had yet to open, and wouldn't until Kazumi took her place behind the desk as shop keeper for the day. The role sounded pretty interesting.

Khalash opened the door and was visibly delighted to see Kazumi's face, waving her in the door. "Thanks for coming, I did not know who else to contact."
"No problem, always happy to help. You're one of my regulars, you know?" Khalash Nodded and handed her some papers. "Basically, I have to go get some new wares for my shop and can't leave the place unattended. However, I can't close for the day either, because this is my livelihood. That's why I called you. Please watch over the store for me." Kazumi went into a salute. "Aye aye, Captain." With a chuckle, Khalash tapped on the papers Kazumi now held in her hands. "Here is a list of everyone that's scheduled to come in today for medicine pickups with full instructions. My only rules are that you don't leave your post, and if you must, DON'T enter the back room." Kazumi looked toward the aforementioned back room. She had been in there before, testing a shield, so her curiosity was perfectly satiated. staying out was no issue. "Alright, I'll be off then. Oh! One last thing. Be careful. I have some powerful magic stored here, quite a few people would like their hand's on it. Make sure they don't show up and cause trouble."
"Understood. Protect the vault." Kazu saluted again as he left. This was either going to be an interesting or uneventful day.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
Mana: 995/995
No Buff Active

1/21/11/2
•OOC•
D rank Quest:
605/1000

Spells & Things:

#2Kazumi Kiseki 

Eyes wide open [Quest, Kazumi] Empty Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Kazumi Kiseki

•Kazumi Kiseki•

The day started pretty emptily, with no customers coming in. The first actually scheduled appointment wouldn't happen until the afternoon. That meant that for now, Kazumi had to rely on any random customers that decided to walk in. Unfortunately, that meant none so early in the day. Still, maybe it just felt like the shop was empty for hours. After all, Kazumi hated being alone with a passion. It was her job to not admit to it earlier, but Kazumi felt a tidal wave of dread when Khalash was leaving. it was a type of dread that refused to subside as long as no one was with her. Her breath would start getting shorter, her heart would start beating faster...

The little door chime rang as the first trickle of customers came in. Kazu's sigh of relief was almost audible. She cheerfully greeted the people that walked in, glad that they had finally shown up. From there, the first half of the day was pretty standard. It was what one would expect things to go when running a shop. Customers came in, sometimes asked questions to which Kazumi would answer if she could, and then they either bought stuff or left. Rinse repeat. It was at noon when the first appointment happened. This new factor did not really change the way things were run though, It was just something else to do that broke up the cycle. These appointments were really easy too. All Kazu had to do was ask for a name, Look for the correct instructions, and follow it exactly to make sure the client got the correct medication that was needed. When business died down A bit Kazumi ate the lunch she had brought with her, and then the Cycle continued. Of course, that was only until trouble arrived.

Now, to say 'trouble' was a bit of an understatement. In reality, it was simply a trio of teenagers who had decided to walk in. Normally, this would be no issue. Just today Kazumi had seen Teens come and go. However, these teens were different. "Hey Lady." There was a boy, Clearly the ringleader, in a leather jacket and ripped jeans, his hair covering half his face. He looked like such a try hard, Kazumi almost laughed. He walked up to the counter followed by a girl with half her long hair shaved off and a tall boy in glasses. "We're gonna go to the back room, The shopkeep here knows us."
"Yeah, I don't think so," Kazu replied, stepping in front of the door to block them from entry. "Hey lady, move."
"I find it hilarious that you think you're cool enough to boss ME around." She made a shooing gesture with her hand. "Run along now Kiddos."
"Move or else!" Kazumi at this point could not hold back anymore, busting into a full laugh. "Okay. That's pretty rich, kid." She wave her hand toward them, and a crystal band appeared, pushing the trio out until they were no longer in the building. The leader boy almost walked back in, but the girl seemed to talk him out of it. Luckily she just had to deal with those guys and not actual robbers, because when Khalash returned at midnight, nothing more eventful had happened, thankfully. Speaking of thankful. the old man expressed his gratitude with a decent payment of jewels and then sent Kazumi on her way into the night, ready for more adventures tomorrow.

-exit-

•Words•

Total
•Status•
Mana: 995/995
No Buff Active

1/21/11/2
•OOC•
D rank Quest:
1000/1000

Spells & Things:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]