Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practical Uses [Quest, Kazumi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazumi Kiseki 

Practical Uses [Quest, Kazumi] Empty Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:15 am

Kazumi Kiseki

•Kazumi Kiseki•

No more relaxing! No more laziness! No more sitting around doing nothing whilst needlessly justifying said nothingness! It was time once again to get to work properly, taking various quests as a wizard for hire. Granted, Kazumi had been taking a bunch of random odd jobs lately, so it was not like she was doing NOTHING, but those jobs were by chance while she actively tried to do anything but. this time she stood right in front of the guild's request board Like she had done many times before, looking for a brand new client to help out for the day.

Of course, 'brand new client' was not anything required, either. In fact, the request flier that caught Kazumi's attention the most was one from Khalash, who Kazumi had helped out on numerous occasions. This time, he wanted someone to help test out a new shield he was developing. When the young woman looked over the details of this 'mission', She thought that it seemed pretty interesting and fun to do. it was for those reasons that she ripped the paper off of the board to keep it for herself and went off to the magical drug store to meet up with Khalash himself.

Kazumi made hr way to her destination, no longer needing a map to get to this particular location as she had before. After all, This was what, her third quest for this guy? Not that it was a bad thing, Khalash was pretty fun to work with, and the Mad Magic Drug Store was an interesting place to visit. When she reached the building, Kazumi knocked as she swung the door open, making sure that she got the shopkeep's attention, consequentially gaining the attention of customers as well. Khalash looked up and then smiled upon seeing the young crystal wizard standing there. "Let me guess, you're here to test out my new shield for the magic council?" Kazumi smiled and nodded. "Yep, I sure am."
"Awesome! Come back here with me." He then disappeared into the back, leaving a couple of confused customers out to dry.

Kazu was lead into an isolated, yet open room, a testing room of some sort. She watched as an excited Khalash rummaged through a small closet and pulled out a metal shield donning the symbol of the Magic Council. It looked pretty plain and simple, but the Fairy Tail mage had a hunch that it was anything but. The old man handed then the shield to her. "Alright, hold this, please. I'm going to send some attacks aimed at this shield, and if I made this correctly, it should come out completely unscathed." He walked to the far side of the room while Kazumi took a couple steps back, looking for some adequate distance between them. "And don't worry, I'm only aiming at the shield. You should be just fine. Are you ready?" Kazumi gave him a determined smile and a single, firm nod as she held up the shield. "Go for it."

•Words•

Total
•Status•
Mana: 995/995
No Buff Active

1/21/11/2
•OOC•
D rank quest:
503/1000

Spells & Things:

#2Kazumi Kiseki 

Practical Uses [Quest, Kazumi] Empty Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:52 am

Kazumi Kiseki

•Kazumi Kiseki•

Khalash took a deep breath, getting his mana ready, one would assume. This wasn't a real fight, so some time and patience were actually healthier for one's magical power. At least, that's what Cara always told the young crystal mage. Still, Kazu was very interested to see what kind of magic Khalash would use. She didn't really think about it before, but of course the owner of a magic drug store would be a wizard, right? Maybe he was even in a guild in his younger days. Who knows? Still, the important thing right now was the task at hand.

Khalash threw his arm out toward Kazumi and more importantly, the shield. The spell that resulted was a simple ball of fire that was hurled toward her, directly hitting the center of the shield with a force that caused the twin tailed mage to take a step back for balance. This was a very simple and admittedly boring magic, but hey, someone had to have it, right? If it was so common? "Okay, how was that? Any dings or dents?" Kazu turned the item around and inspected it. "Nope, Looks perfect to me. Brand new."
"Really? Let me see." Khalash stepped up and took the shield back, giving it a more thorough look than Kazumi could have done. He was the expert, after all. Of course, Judging by the dopey grin on his face, it looked like her assessment was correct.

"Okay, okay, one more test. Do you think you can handle it?" Kazu giggled a bit before responding to him. "Of course. What do you need me to do next?" Kazumi held her hand out, assuming that she would be getting the shield back. However, she awkwardly took it back when she realized that she was wrong, hoping that Khalash didn't notice. Instead, he kept it, moving back to the other side of the room. "If you don't mind I'd like you to hit this shield with your most powerful attack. I need to be able to truly test the limit of this thing and I doubt my magic could compare to anything a guild wizard could do." Kazumi wasn't sure if his praise was very accurate, but it was appreciated none the less. "Alright, anything goes then?"
"Anything goes, just, Don't hit me please?" Nodding, Kazumi pulled out her sword, feeling lucky she brought it with her today. She could have used a spell, but at this point, the sword would work better. "Here goes nothing."

Kazumi dashed at the shield, giving it a single strike with her curved blade. With her job done, she pushed it back into its sheath and looked back at Khalash to indicate she was done. "Oh man, I really felt that. How does the shield look?" He turned it over as he asked, once again inspecting it closely before letting out an audible cheer. "I did it! Not even a single blemish!" He threw the shield down and shook Kazumi's hand with both of his. "Thank you so much. Wait here and I'll get your payment." It was amazing to watch the little old man run out and back in, now holding a bag of money. "Here you are, for all of your heard work." He then sent Kazumi on her way, Returning to actually tend to customers.

-exit-

•Words•

Total
•Status•
Mana: 995/995
No Buff Active

1/21/11/2
•OOC•
D rank quest:
1000/1000

Spells & Things:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]