Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Era to Magnolia [Foot Travel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazumi Kiseki 

Era to Magnolia [Foot Travel] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Kazumi Kiseki

•Kazumi Kiseki•

Man, Kazumi thought this day would never come. Now that her business in Era was finally complete, she could finally head back home to her guild in Magnolia. Of course, it wasn't like she hadn't travelled away from home before, as this was technically the third place she chose to call a thing like "home", but upon thinking about it, she realized that this was her very first return trip to any of those said "homes". Now, this wasn't an ideal trip or anything. She was still pretty banged up from her adventures abroad, also she would have preferred to have some sort of traveling companion, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. I really need to get myself some sort of pet, I think. She silently said to herself as she walked along the path from Era to Magnolia. At least then I wouldn't have to feel alone at a time like this. She decided to make this her next goal along with some general training. After all, she got to face the real world throughout her time in Era, and she found out that the real world is really very painful of you don't know what you're doing. Some food for thought waiting for her in a nice little feast when she finally makes it back home to the City of Magnolia.

-Exit-

•Words•

Total
•Status•
Mana: 995/995
No Buff Active

1/21/11/2
•OOC•
Travel: 200/200
I am now in
Mag

Spells: