Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where it all Started[Kenny]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Alyssa 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Alyssa
They were here again, back in Marigold, the very place Kenny and Alyssa had met. Now, they were something more than strangers, she was not sure what, but they were something. With her love towards Kenny growing stronger every day, Alyssa knew something was bound to go wrong. Even Arcane loved the tall man. Currently, they were walking through town. After they had settled in, she had suggested they get out and do something. They had been on a dry streak when it came to missions lately, and she believed some time alone would help them both out.

She had led him back to the same park they had met in, and sat down on the same bench. Though it was the dead of night, Alyssa could still see Kenny as the lamp post above them lit up the area. "This is it, where we met." She smiled, pulling the man down on the bench beside her. "Oh what a change you have made to my life." She kissed him then, something she would have never seen herself doing when she had first threatened his life upon the same bench.

#2Kenny 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Kenny
Here they were again, Marigold of all places. The decision that spurred them to come here was one in a haste, given the murders his dear sweet Alyssa had committed they needed to leave Oak for a while, just until the manhunt for the killer had wrapped up. Luckily from what he knew there were no witnesses so the odds of her being put on any suspect line were slim to none. It amazed him that she had done it, he was more amazed that she told him. It was good that she trusted him and he trusted her, but if someone did come looking for her what would they do? To Kenny it was simple, kill the sleuth and hide their body, even if he wasn’t a killer he’d butcher an entire city for her if he had to.

Soon she led him to the park and the bench they had met on. Her words still rang to him, ‘You know, I could have killed you there if I tried. Not very observant, are you?’ to think those words would change his life and give him someone who he wanted to spend the last of his days with. “Yep, and you’ve made a big change to mine.” he looked down at the bench, sniffling lightly. He was still sick for the most part, part of the reason they had to bail out of their last quest. It shamed him to have had to quit because of a little sickness, but Alyssa made him feel better. He kissed her back and leaned in the bench, “This is where the best day of my life happened.” he chuckled.

“But since we’re here, I think it’s about time we made another big change together.” he sat up and rubbed his hands together, “I mean… Uh. We take the next step in our um relationship.” he scratched the back of his head nervously and averted his gaze from hers. “I mean if that’s what the two of you want to do, I’m totally cool with just being the way we are now, am I talking alot? I feel like i’m talking alot, I mean I love you alot too, I love you more than I ‘ve ever loved anyone, you’re practically my entire world. Did I say that outloud? I mean you’re everything to me and I really want to spend my life with you and if you want we can kill someone ,killing is fun and I should really shut up I’m rambling.”

He took a deep breath, “Cheese and peaches I am talking alot, I mean do you want to ya know… Be together more? Like yeah we love each other but do you want to put a title on our love?” his face was as red as it could be under the street light, his lips were chapped, he was sweating he didn’t plan on asking her this but the question was on his mind for so long that he just… He had to let it all out.

Where it all Started[Kenny] Qurywgl
#3Alyssa 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:48 am

Alyssa
"Why are you so nervous, love?" Alyssa asked. She shot him a brilliant smile. "I assumed we would put a label on it one day. Did you think I would tell you no?" She leaned her head against his shoulder. "It is you and me versus the world. Well, plus Arcane. We are a family." She was quiet for a moment before she nudged him with her shoulder. "Of course we will finally put a title on it. I'm your girl, forever." Taking a moment to collect her thoughts, she sighed. "We need to discuss joining a guild. Because of Lyss, I do not think I need to join a good guild. I have taken an interest in either Phantom Lord or Grimoire Heart." She looked at the man to gauge his reactions of the two.

#4Kenny 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Kenny
Kenny was relieved when she told him just what he needed to hear, they could put a title on what they are. “In that case Alyssa I suppose we are now a thing.” he laughed wrapping an arm around her, she was his girl forever. Those words felt almost too good to be true, it could have all been a dream but what better way to dream then. She had another question for him, this one was a bit heavier in the direction of guilds. She spoke about two guilds, one of which he hadn’t heard of before. “Grimoire hearts?” truthfully he had never thought about any guilds, he didn’t know of any either so these two were unknown to him for the moment. “Hmm, I suppose we could go with whichever you prefer. I haven’t really looked into any guilds and the only one I know is Rune Knights.”

He placed his hands on her cheeks as he usually did and had her look him in his eyes, “But before we talk further of guilds, tell me, can Lyss come out and play?”

#5Alyssa 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Alyssa
He had done it, asked for the part of her Alyssa was pushing deep down inside for the time being. The split was unstable at this time and she did not need the weight of hurting Kenny bearing down on her as well, but the damage was done. Kenny had personally asked for Lyss, something he did very rarely. Once the split heard her name, it was a sprint to the front of her mind. The barriers she had worked hard to put up soon burst and out came Lyss, taking over her body with mind-blowing speed. The seductive grin she saved for Kenny crept onto her lips as she looked upon the man who now belonged to her. "Hello handsome. To what do I owe the pleasure of you drawing me out of my cell?" Thankfully, Lyss did not seem hostile towards Kenny at all. She seemed her usual seductive self towards him.

#6Kenny 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:58 pm

Kenny
He waited for her to come out, there was something he had to do before they went on with their day in Marigold. He saw her eyes light up and a grin stretch her lips, she was here. “Hello dear,” Kenny’s tone was near silent and deep as he did his best not to fall for her charms just yet, he took one of her hands in his and looked into her eyes his expression soft. “Lyss, my love, I have something to ask you.” his thumb gently caressed the back of her palm as he collected his thoughts, “That day in the park when you killed those people, were you feeling like yourself? I don’t mind the killings, those are in the past but I ask because I know that you aren’t Alyssa, but I also know that you wouldn’t slaughter without a good reason. Was it for fun or was it in defense?”

#7Alyssa 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Alyssa
Lyss fell silent, her eyes becoming dark for a moment. Had they been in good fun, or had she meant to kill the people? Thankfully, no one was around to hear the speaking of the evil acts she had committed. She lowered her voice to barely a whisper. "These are not things we speak of in public. If you must know, it was for fun. I felt the power...a new power I have never felt before. It ran through me and sparked something I have not felt in a long time. I knew I had to kill. I will admit, I had not wanted it to be the children and their mothers, I was more on the search for a wild animal. But once that child hit me with his stick and I felt the blood, something inside of me snapped." She looked up at Kenny with a sick grin. "Does that bother you, dear? To know the woman you love got pleasure from killing someone?" If Alyssa could have taken back over at that point she would have. She did not need Kenny angering the split.

#8Kenny 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Kenny
Kenny fell silent, he couldn’t speak. His tongue was heavy, his heart was resting. He couldn’t believe it, yet part of him good. The darkness in her eyes, the grin on her face, the way she said the words so casually. She killed innocents for fun. He didn’t want to believe it, his heart sank down into the pit of his stomach. He closed his eyes and sighed, he did this for a moment before he would open his eyes back up. Kenny nodded at Lyss and smiled before he would plant a rough kiss on her lips. It was still Alyssa, and if there was blood on her hands his would be just as red. As much as it did appal him, he loved them both regardless of murder. “That’s all I needed to know Lyss,” his smile returned, “If you get pleasure from killing so be it. But Lyss I have another question, would you kill me?”

#9Alyssa 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Alyssa
Lyss was put off by the question. She had never once thought of killing the man in front of her. Hell, she loved the man. Would killing him even be an option to her? Would she be able to do it if she tried hard enough? She swallowed the ever growing lump in her throat. "No," And it was the truth. Lyss would never be able to kill Kenny, even if he was holding a knife to her throat she did not believe she would be able to muster the courage to do it. She loved him, more than she loved herself. Thinking of killing the man, of never waking up next to him, it caused her stomach to twist and her heart to ache. "Why would you ever ask that? Do you want me to kill you?" She needed an explanation for what he had just asked her.

#10Kenny 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Kenny
He watched her think over the question, he could see the gears turning as she choked out a ‘no’, it took him by surprise to be truthful, but it was relieving as well. The question was a difficult one sure, but he wanted to know just how she felt. If she could kill children, was he up for grabs as well? Thankfully he wasn’t, but he owed her an explanation. “I’m sorry my dear, I did not mean to spring the question on you, but I was curious.” he explained, “I remember when we were in that closet you said if I hurt Alyssa you’d butcher me, those words were relieving to hear because I knew where we stood and I knew I made the right choice in the person I want to spend my life with. I am still relieved because I would never hurt you either.”

The night was still young, he looked up at the sky, “I apologize Lyss, but tell me. What would you like to do tonight? I figure that the two of us can spend some time together as he rarely do.”

#11Alyssa 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Alyssa
"You want to spend time with me?" Lyss asked.  She knew Kenny liked her, but she did not know that he would want to spend a night with her.  Though their last time together had ended in a lovely night in the bedroom, she really just wanted to spend time with him, get to know him as her main side had.  She felt a bit confused, wondering why the man would want to spend time with a murderer like her.  "I would love to spend some time with you, dear.  What do you suggest we do?"  She was not used to having to propose ideas for the two of them as she did not have control as much as Alyssa did.

#12Kenny 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Kenny
Kenny crossed his arms and thought about what they could do, “Well Alyssa and I often eat out some nights, so the two of us can do that.” he said looking at her, “And don’t sound so surprised, I said I love you and I mean it, thus i want to spend time with you and Alyssa.” he explained himself as well as he could, there were alot of things he could do, but whenever he and Lyss were together the night ended in sex instead of rest. Instead of going straight to the bedroom it was time he learned more about the other side to his beloved.

#13Alyssa 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Alyssa
Going out to eat? Okay, Lyss could probably do that without trying to kill someone, or at least she hoped she could. Her blood lust had been sated for now and it seemed to be at bay even here in the public. "That sounds good." She agreed. Now it was just time to decide where to eat. She was not dressed fancy at all, some jeans and a low cut top was all that covered her skin. So eating anywhere fancy was surely out of the mix. Maybe they could get ramen? Maybe something else. She was not sure exactly what the man liked...or even what she liked honestly. "Where were you thinking?" She asked, hoping the man had more of an idea then she herself did.

#14Kenny 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Kenny
It seemed she was giving Kenny control of their time together for now, so be it. He thought for a moment and looked around, the Ramen shop they first visited was right down the street if he could recall. It would make for a good meal and they could share a bowl. He stood up and offered her his arm, “We can check out the ramen shop Alyssa and I went to when we first met.” he gave her a smile in contrast to the mood around them, the night was dark, shops were closing and the street was practically empty, but it would make for good atmosphere in the very least.

#15Alyssa 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Alyssa
Though Lyss was somewhat terrified of the dark, she could not help but feel safe attached to Kenny's arm. They made a sweet couple, probably one of the hottest ones around. Though it was strange, calling themselves an item finally. Was this their first actual date as a thing? Yes Lyss guessed it was, and she felt extremely honored that Alyssa was not pushing for control again, she was letting Lyss have her own time with the man they shared. Alyssa sometimes forgot that though Lyss was a part of her, she was her own being as well. She deserved time out as must as Alyssa did. Lyss had finally seemed to realize that she needed to balance her blood lust with good feelings and Alyssa would let her out more. No, Lyss would not stop killing, it would drive her insane if she did, but she did not have to do it every time she was let out to play. Instead she would spend the time she got out with Kenny.

#16Kenny 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Kenny
All seemed right in the world for the two, even Kenny had felt himself growing more atuned with their surroundings. Strange, he never cared much for night walks, but that feelings seemed to change when someone he cared about what in the mix. They would walk down the street, lanterns just barely lighting their way as store fronts continued to go dark, except of course the ramen shop. “How about we share a bowl this time around?” he asked, “I promise not to hog all of the noodles.” they would soon arrive at the shop, strange it seemed empty except for the chief, he greeted them and told them to pick a seat. Meanwhile a familiar figure sat at the end of the counter whistling at Lyss. It was the slob from their first date no doubt.

#17Alyssa 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Alyssa
Lyss would know the man anywhere, the old face and grimy grin. Did the old pervert ever leave the town of Marigold? He had the nerve to whistle at her even after Kenny had knocked his lights out the first time, that was a new definition of stupid. Thankfully, Alyssa had not worn the same type of dress she did that night. She was not in the mood to deal with the old man as of currently. Though her blood lust had been sated, if the old man approached her, she would have no qualms about leading him to a nice private place to take care of him for good. He should not still be preying on young women such as herself. She leaned closer to Kenny to whisper in his ear. "If he messes with me tonight, I would not recommend you follow me. I am sure you would not like to watch me commit a murder." She whispered low enough for only him to hear. There was no one else present in the shop at the moment, no one to know if she left with the man, probably no one to care if the older man was never seen again. "Yes dear, sharing a bowl of ramen tonight sounds nice."

#18Kenny 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Kenny
Alright so they had a destination and somewhere to go, food was always good for the body, and a good stiff drink with it never hurt much but the liver. Hm, then again this just wasn’t any food, this was ramen or to be more exact miso ramen the prince of all of ramen kind. Shame this little shop gave such thin noodles though. Back home Kenny would be able to slurp down an entire bowl of thick noodles on his own and have room for seconds just after. Ramen was a big part of Kenny’s life as well, he practically would survive on the stuff if he could, it was that yummy and beneficial to him. All of that ramen, he could eat so much, he loved it dearly. But nothing stood a chance to his love for Alyssa, she was far more pleasing than any steamy bowl of noodles.

Kenny heard her, she told him not to follow her if she went to him. He didn’t give the words a second thought as he nodded and kissed her cheek, she was something else, but he couldn’t get angry about it, she was his and so he would just let it happen. He knocked on the counter for the chief to come get their order, when he arrived he would ask for a large bowl of miso with extra noodles and paid accordingly early. Meanwhile at the end of the bar the geezer was still haggling Lyss from afar, “Hey baby, I’m surprised you’re still with that bearded bean stock, I doubt he can hang with you for too long, why don’t you ditch him and come home with me? If you do I might forgive you, but you would have to come back to my house for a little sorrow training heh heh.”

Kenny stared blankly at the old fool, tilting his head and trying to register what he had just heard. “Sorrow training?”

#19Boltan 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:07 pm

Boltan
It was a good night for some ramen, Boltan thought. He had just mugged some fools from their possessions and wanted to spend it on food and drinks tonight. It was easy to rob people around these parts at night, especially with the type of body Boltan possessed. Boltan had a large body with purple hair and eyes. He kept his bandit attire together with an orange sash around his waist. "Gon' spend that shit tonight hee-heeeeee," Boltan exclaimed out loudly. Nobody could hear him, at least nobody that would dare to do anything about it. The dimly lit ramen store in the distance could be seen from Boltan was standing now as he started to pick up his pace. Sweat rolled down his forehead, but it was only because he had just slapped a few sorry lads into submission a while ago. As the smell entered his nose and gave him an euphoric feeling, he stopped for a moment and started at the stand which was now only a few meters away from him. He looked at the dishes, then at the store owner, after which he started to lick his lips and stare at him sensually. Boltan's body was ready to eat. He slowly started to walk through the seated area of the stand, as he kept staring towards the food that was being prepared. Since he wasn't paying attention, he bumped into a man that was also looking for a seat. "What the fuck, bitch? Did you just bump into me? You wanna fucking go?" Boltan said as he pushed the man and took a step back. He was ready to rumble and teach this bitch a lesson. The moment he stepped back, he felt a man place a hand on his right shoulder behind him. "Tch tch, that baby over there shouldn't be touched, she'll be going home with me. Beat the man if you wanna though." Boltan couldn't believe what he just heard. Did this bitch just tell him what to do? He grabbed the man's wrist with his right hand and lowered himself forward and swung the man over himself with a devastating force into the ground as he let go of his wrist. "What the fuck, bitch? Did you just fucking touch me, fucking piece of shit?" Boltan was riled up and stomped a few times on the man's head with his feet, breaking his nose and leaving his face covered in blood. "Now you and me, bitch. Hurry up, gotta get these fucking noodles." He said as he looked into the eyes of the man in front of him.

#20Alyssa 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Alyssa
Lyss grinned, this would be an interesting night indeed.  She had hoped for a bit of excitement the moment she had taken over, and honestly it was a good idea that Alyssa had let her take over for the night.  She was going to be able to keep a cool and calm demeanor during this ordeal.  She glanced up at Kenny, making sure he was ready for anything that would happen.  Taking a few steps back, she made sure she was out of reach of the burly man before her.  Kenny was beside her, the older man now on the floor covered in blood.  She would try diffusing the situation with words first, if that did not work, she would have to try a different approach.  She put a false innocent frightened look upon her face.  "S..sir, thank you very much for taking care of that man.  You are so strong!  I mean just look at your muscles!  A strong man like you must have all the ladies falling for him.  Maybe I could get you a drink for saving me?"  She asked.  She could only hope the appeal of a woman was enough to calm this man down a bit.  At least enough of one to get his attention off of Kenny.  As much as she wanted to fight, this was a public establishment and she did not want to risk damaging any of the nice store owner's property...or tainting his floor with the larger man's blood.

#21Kenny 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:28 pm

Kenny
Kenny watched the commotion, of course the night couldn’t be normal. Of course this would happen to him again, another rouge in his way. It was as if Kenny just had bad luck on his days out, on the days he was with someone else and the days he was just trying to mind his own and not butt in on anyone’s business. Yet, there was always something interesting, others always had a way of butting into his business, it was as if he was a target. Always the target, never the one to do the poking. Lord forbid he did any poking, there would be an entire village after him saying these he’s too big to be roughing anyone up, that he was to no better. Maybe that was just his childhood, who knows. All that was in front of him now was a bloated man who had just taken the liberty of delivering swift justice all because he was touched. What a specimen he was, he was big, bulky, had an axe at this side. An axe at his side… Kenny looked down at the weapon as the commotion continued on. So much noise over a touch, so much noise over a bump. Kenny didn’t even notice him before, though he had just bumped into him. How delightful, he mouthed off and spouted obscenities. The beard didn’t say much back he only kept a blank expression on his face looking at the other, his eyes didn’t leave him, his mouth didn’t contort into a smile nor a frown, he simply looked on.

When all was done, he turned his attention back to Kenny covered in blood glints of fire in his eyes. Kenny didn’t speak, he didn’t react he only watched. “...” Lyss would step in soon, she went on praising the man her words were those that mattered and instead of standing up for Kenny, she instead went on praising and praising. So that was it, all of that was just a lie. Any man could impress her as long as he had muscles, was that what she wanted? So be it. He may not have looked it but the more Lyss spoke, the angrier Kenny got. His blank expression grew into a sneer when she was finished. He didn’t blink, he didn’t turn away, his gaze was dead set on the larger man.

This guy wanted a fight, okay whatever, at this point Kenny had nothing to lose. This entire thing with Lyss was a sham apparently given her airy demeanor for the guy, he had only so many jewels to his name and his dream of knighthood was gone. Hopefully this brute would just kill him and end the suffering. There were no words, Kenny simply charged forth. If successful he would gore the brute onto the ground and follow with the delivery of several elbows and punches into the hogs face. Kenny was a man with nothing to lose thus, he fought like it. Had his attack not been successful odds were he would teeter into the ground and with any luck would be killed by this oaf. Either way he was just gonna die anyway, with no one left in his life death was the only comfort he wanted, it was all that he needed. There was nothing left for him, there was no light at the end of the tunnel, bright days turned into still nights, the silver lining in the clouds had faded and life as he knew it was meaningless. The story had closed, this chapter was all but done and now it was time to move on. Not to the next chapter, the next plain of existence. As funny as it was, it seemed as if there was some super natural force turning everything against him, almost as if someone didn’t want him in their world and decided to throw trial after trial at him in an attempt to make him finally give up and move on. Well this was it, he was ready to move on and with any luck this was the end.

#22Boltan 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:31 am

Boltan
Boltan shook his right feet to get the blood of his toes and sandal. He placed his right hand on the left side of his waist to grab the handle of his axe. Its cutting edge was pointed forward instead of backwards to allow for a quick draw and hack. Suddenly the woman that was standing behind the man started to speak. She had an innocent expression on her face, but Boltan couldn't be moved by gazes and words because his stomach was calling for food. As his stomach rumbled and made the sound of his people, Boltan replied: "What? I didn't do that for you, bitch? Praising me and all that. Of course, I've got the ladies falling for me. I gots the jewels to pay for those whores." As Boltan was done speaking, he noticed that the man in front of him had his eyes locked onto him. Without any response, the man in front of Boltan suddenly start to charge at him. "What the fuck, bitch!" Boltan yelled out loud as he pulled out the axe from his left side quickly with his right hand. With an instant backward swing he directed the axe into the man's right side to hit his kidneys before his arms could reach Boltan's body. If the axe would carve into his flesh, Boltan would hop backwards to create some distance and slice the axe through the man's kidneys and intestines. "Woah bitch, you startled me."

#23Alyssa 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:55 am

Alyssa
Lyss was in complete shock.  Kenny had just rushed in and Lyss knew that was not him.  She bit her cheek and as the man put his hand on the hilt of his axe, pointed her finger at Kenny and with a snap she would attempt to cast her water shield upon Kenny before the burly man drew his axe as she knew the man wanted a fight and murdering Kenny with that axe was his intent.  She desperately hoped Kenny actually had a plan when it came to taking this man down, otherwise this could be extremely bad.  The man was large but he could move slightly faster than the two of them.  If Lyss could trap him, either she or Kenny could get the last hit on the man.  While the man's attention was on Kenny and he was swinging his axe, Alyssa dove to the right of the man where she stood just out of the axe's reach.  

She placed her palms together and willed her water wall behind the man, keeping his only escape routes to the right left.  Drawing her weapon, she stood ready right out of the weapon's reach in case the man decided he was going to try and escape her way.  The arrogance of the man told her he was not prepared to face anyone with any sort of skill ready to fight back.  This was going to be it, either Kenny was going to take care of the man, or she was.

Mana:505/555

Spells Used:

#24Kenny 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:34 am

Kenny
It was going to really happen, there was no way out of this one it seemed, life as he knew it would darken. Kenny was ready for the strike to end it all, he knew this would be it. He could see this cruel world off one last time, or so he thought. Instead of the tearing of his garb’s fabrice and his flesh he heard the splash of water as his side had gone damp. He didn’t have enough time to ask questions about where the shield came from, but it was just what he needed. Instead of attacking head on, Kenny’s left hand seized the brute’s wrist and the right would rest on his back and push him forward and  into the bar behind Kenny, given that was where he was standing when the two first bumped into each other.With Kenny’s strength growths there were no doubts in his mind about him being able to push the man into the bar thus after he did so he gripped the pike on his back and drew it, the red spear like weapon gleaming in the lights of the ramen shop. As soon as it was drawn Kenny rushed forward and drove it into Boltan’s back,  if it would penetrate the man it would do all the way through. Upon further inspect the pike was glowing red with Kenny’s mana as it would soon fade with the contact of metal on flesh and bone.  Kenny would tighten his grip and rotate the pike briskly in order to twist and distort Boltan’s insides. “You talk too much.”

Mana 400/500

Move used:

#25Boltan 

Where it all Started[Kenny] Empty Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:29 pm

Boltan
As Boltan swung his axe into the man's side to hit his kidney, he noticed that his attacked had not harmed him upon ramming it clockwise rotation into him. A spell had been cast on him which absorbed the damage that had just been delivered. At that moment, the female who had just cast the spell appeared on Boltan's left side and casted another spell to raise a wall behind him. Boltan was a simple man, if he could not move backwards, he'd try to force his way backwards, or simply into another direction. He could move to the right to get closer to the ramen stand, or move to the left and attack the woman before she would draw her weapon. But to Boltan, his battle was currently still in front of him. The woman hadn't attacked him directly yet to agitate him enough to attack her as well. As Boltan's right wrist got grabbed by the man's left hand, Boltan punched the man in his kidneys with his left hand. While he delivered the punch, he simultaneously spat a big and dirty amount of spit into his eyes filled with mucus. There would be two things coming at him at the same time while his right hand was occupied. Not only that, while syncing a punch and dirty amount of spit, he also used his right feet to kick inwards against the man's right shin. "What the fuuuuuuuuck, you're really pissing me off now, bitch! What did you touch my wrist for? You into me or something, bitch?" Boltan yelled out loudly as he foamed out of his mouth.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum