Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Searching For An Antique Store [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fell 

Searching For An Antique Store [Open] Empty Sat May 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Fell
It was a loud morning, much to this young traveller's disappointment, as she roamed the streets of this city. The sun shone down, it's rays off heat rejuvenating the sorceress of light - in training of course. The main reason she was in this area of the country was because Fu was looking for a good antique store, and FuYang was hoping that at least Era would have some, somewhere in it's streets.

Sighing quietly, the teen sat down on a bench somewhere within the streets of Era and frowned.
Holding the scroll in her hand, Fu Yang bit the inside of her cheek pouting a little, as her Alice blue eyes shined a little with sadness, at the meaning of the scroll in her hand. The wind brushing past her, ruffling her white hair, and ruffling the red string around her thigh.

"I wonder where the stores are." Looking left and right, Fu sighed again, as she lifted her head to the blue sky. "I should rest a little more before I begin my search again."

#2Líng YīngTù 

Searching For An Antique Store [Open] Empty Sat May 27, 2017 8:02 pm

Líng YīngTù
Noise. It was so noisy.

The blonde's stomach stirred uncomfortably, her face scrunching up, as she walked down the streets of Era. Embarking on her lonesome wasn't idealistic for the tiny lady, but she'd have to begin somewhere to fix her parasitic ways. Although that'd be easier said than done if she knew where she was going — perhaps she should ask someone?

Letting out a startled gasp, Rini was almost tossed to the ground with the bump she received from a stranger, their passing apology was muffled out. Thoughts of being swallowed up by the ground seemed welcoming at this particular moment. Her original plan was to purchase an old trinket for her rustic grandmother who always loved to relish in the past in her free time. However, maybe she stepped too far out of bounds for her comfort and safety. Rini would need to regroup and rethink her strategy of attack if she was going to flee or fight; the decision wasn't entirely concrete.

Staggering her way to a bench, she sighed a relief as she plopped her caboose onto the wood. This little excursion for grandma was turning into more trouble than she bargained for... “Maybe I'll go home,” Rini thought dejectedly as she kicked a pebble from under her foot.

Her back went rigid as she heard a voice sigh out from her side. Eyes fidgeting towards the voice as her throat constricted in anticipation; the figure seemed to be young, almost her age. The mysterious human by her looked like she had the potential to be dangerous, but surely they wouldn't try anything in a crowded public area, right? Or would they? It didn't seem likely, but on the other hand...

Her head swayed side to side in confusion on whether she should leave the bench and find safety elsewhere. She held her head in concentration when she finally came up with her resolution; “Are you looking for the stores, too?” Her grandmother was the catalyst for this encounter, the reason she was conversing with this potential threat. Thanks grandmother.

Searching For An Antique Store [Open] Rinsig10
#3Fell 

Searching For An Antique Store [Open] Empty Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Fell
Flinching slightly, and looking out the her peripheral vision to the new stranger sitting on the bench with her, Fu seemed slightly nervous. No one spoke to her, although that is probably due to the fact that FuYang never thought the need to speak to anyone anyway. Clearing her throat, the teen nodded once, quick and easy. Didn't have to say a word, but then, she thought a little to herself - maybe she should say something, just in case the girl beside her didn't quite understand right?

"I-I... U-uh." Lowering her gaze back to the scroll, FuYang bit her lip before sighing again, and in a small quiet voice, finished her sentence. "I am... I-I'm trying to f-find different antique s-stores."

Looking at the obviously younger teen, Fu blinked before smiling softly.

"Are... You doing t-the same?"

#4Líng YīngTù 

Searching For An Antique Store [Open] Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:22 am

Líng YīngTù
Noticing how the stranger looked out of her element, akin to Rini, she wondered if her intrusion was bothersome to them. However, it was obviously too late to take back her words and run away — she had been acknowledged. There was a quick nod in response to her inquiry.

Was that it? Was that the end of this short exchange between them? Rini couldn't tell if she should be feeling crushed or relieved at the thought. Perhaps she should leave the pretty lady alone, after all, she wouldn't appreciate the constant pestering of an odd person herself. Unfortunately, now the blonde has no leads to go on in search of this apparently elusive antique store. And the search would only become more difficult and frightening as time passed by.

Yet, a soft voice muttered from her side, causing small goosebumps to crawl up the petite girl's body. She whipped her head back in surprise; the emotion evident in her clear eyes and the small gape of her mouth boosting the effect. The stranger's blue eyes were directed at the material in her grasp causing Rini to follow in curiosity. “Directions?” To be honest, the young girl hadn't even brought materials to aid her in her search of the old shop, which now that she thinks about may have been the cause of her downfall. With that in mind, her intrigued orbs gazed back at the stranger's eyes once more. Had she found a person in a similar situation as herself?

Repeating the earlier interactions between the two, Rini meekly nodded her head, “I don't exactly know where I'm going, though...” She let out a self-deprecating laugh at her miserable efforts as she scratched the back of her head. Noticing how they got past a set of polite words and one set of exchanged sentences, it would probably be rude to not introduce herself from then on. Straightening her posture and giving her own smile to seem more presentable, “My name is Rini,” quickly bowing her head at the same time.

#5Fell 

Searching For An Antique Store [Open] Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Fell
FuYang quietly let out a small giggle, when the strange girl spoke about not knowing where to go when looking for antique stores, because she honestly did not know herself on where to go to find a store in Era. "I-I... Don't know either... I have looked around here already and, well I c-couldn't find any..." Fu smiled a little and rubbed the back of neck. "I-I... D-didn't check y-you know back streets, b-by myself. Too s-scary..."

FuYang looked at her and blinked before nodding and smiling before  looking wearily at the outstretched hand, before softly smiling at the younger girl, before shaking it herself. "I-I... U-uh. My name is FuYang... I-It's uhm nice to meet you?" Shaking her hand softly before humming a little and thinking quietly.

"Do... Do you wanna... L-Let's uhm, maybe go look for a store together, even if it m-means going to a d-different town?"

[Exit]

Last edited by FuYang on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6Líng YīngTù 

Searching For An Antique Store [Open] Empty Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:47 pm

Líng YīngTù
Rini was pleased to hear that the girl has searched the area already, but was discontent that her quest was all for naught. How would they ever find it at this rate? The girl mentioned about how the backstreets were frightening, and honestly, Rini couldn't blame her. “It would be too dangerous to go alone. I–I'm glad you didn't search it, that was smart.” She tried to say enthusiastically with the intention to lighten the mood. The thought of going in there alone made her quiver in her shoes, as well. Who knows what could happen in an area that's not shined by the light or in the public's view.

Grasping the silverette's hand, “The pleasure is all mine!” She was scared her introduction might make the other more withdrawn, but it seemed to be a positive response. Silently hoping no one was watching the exchange since Rini didn't fully know if someone was out to get them. She could never be too careful, what if the girl she was shaking hands with was a target? Or maybe she's a thief and Rini just became her target?

No, no, she should stop that. Assuming horrible things when FuYang was being so kind and patient with her. Besides, her name went really well with her face, so it couldn't be a lie.

The inquiry left her silent for a few minutes, but it was truly unexpected. It wouldn't make sense if Rini just gave up searching for that antique store. And the FuYang did share a common goal with her. Perhaps Lady Luck was finally pushing her in the right direction. Nothing could go wrong with a small excursion to find some lovely vintage trinkets for grandma. Plus, the lady would be thoroughly disappointed if she came back empty-handed when she was gone for so long.

I–It's a deal,” she tried to say with conviction, but it was more shaky than expected. There's no going back now, and hopefully the journey wouldn't be too harsh on them.

Standing up with a new goal in her view, Rini held out her palm to FuYang and helped her along, with a small smile playing on her lips. Maybe it'll be better for the both of them to lean on someone for help, but she knew this couldn't last forever. This dependence.

[ E X I T ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum