Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tainted Spirit | Snow & Chelvaric

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Venus Rosé 

Tainted Spirit | Snow & Chelvaric Empty Sat May 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Venus Rosé

”Snowflake….”

Her eyes snapped open and found herself staring up at the empty ceiling. Her chest heaved up and down as Snow took in slow and short breaths. The youth laid awoke, her dreams as vivid as a fire in a dark night. The cyan eyes that she had seen in her dreams were familiar to her as she tried to recall her memories until a pang of nostalgia hit her – Orchidia River. She remembered how she encountered a blue orb before it grew into a human form. The spirit had given her visions and warned her about the danger that would soon fall upon the town. Nothing made sense to her, but she was in no position to ask questions at the moment.

Silver strands of hair were messily sprawled on her pillow whilst the blanket hugged her body to keep her warm. Snow continued staring at the ceiling, reminiscing everything that happened at the river before she pushed the cotton quilt off her body and began to get dressed. She stared at the reflection in the mirror that laid before her eyes. In front of her was a different person with a different appearance; an entirely new identity. Even the colour of her eyes and her hair had changed as she brushed the soft ashen threads of her hair through her fingers.

Snow located her visor around her eyes, in the shape of a black cloth and concealed her cerulean hues away. Once it was fixed, random numbers would appear within the corner of her eyes, which had meaning to no one else but her. The maiden left the building to search for Inspector Nilan, who might possibly be able to assist her with her questions about the spirit. Upon her arrival, the man sat at his desk with his hands clasped together and a gentle smile on his face. ”Hello Snow, I’ve been expecting to see you.” He leaned back against his chair while the girl seated herself across him, only a wooden table separating between the two. ”However, before you begin, there is a man I’d like you to meet.”

354/1800

#2Chelvaric Walderkat 

Tainted Spirit | Snow & Chelvaric Empty Sat May 13, 2017 10:48 pm

Chelvaric Walderkat
Darkness lingered around him as a coat of Loneliness. He couldn’t see a thing for a while but he started to hear a thump in his ears. Like something was slowly approaching his position. Chelvaric was trying to position where the sound was coming from but it seemed to come from a different location. He was trying to walk but since he couldn’t see anything he wouldn’t know if he was actually moving forward or not.  He was quite annoyed and he raised his arm and tried to dispel the darkness around him with light but nothing was happening. “Light won’t safe you here.”, a voice said from behind him. Chelvaric turned around but didn’t see anything. “You don’t belong here excorcist. No cat belongs here!”, first it started as a whisper in his ear again but then changed in a scream directly next to his ear. Chelvaric woke up from his dream and hit something hard in front of him as he was getting up from the roof he was sleeping on.

But Scraggy was hovering over Chelvaric and they hit their heads against each other. Chelvaric was rubbing the hurt spot and looked at scraggy who was also not amused at all. “Watch out what you’re doing human. What were you doing anyway? You were casting a spell in your sleep.”, Scraggy said to him while he sat down next to Chelvaric. “I don’t know scraggy. I felt something weird. It sounded exactly as the spirit of the river though. The dog demons are getting closer to their real plan and there trying to lure me out. I am sure they won’t show themselves but we’ll have to fight one of their lackeys.” Chelvaric said to scraggy and he got up together with him. He was already wearing his clothes. Long pants that were used in battle. They were white and very puffy.  

Chelvaric arrived at the place of inspector Nilan. It was a typical police office building. It seemed very practical and not nice at all. Just cold brick on the outside. But Chelvaric and Scraggy were surprised when they went inside as the rooms were decorated with Mahony chairs and tables. It’s one of the hardest woods in the world and it looked really nice. A Secretary on a desk saw him approach. “The inspector is waiting for you already you can go up”, She said to him while looking with her eyes over her glasses as he walked passed her.

Chelvaric arrived at a door with the tag *inspector Nilan*. Oh, it should be here he thought to himself and grabbed the golden copper doorknob and entered the office as the man behind the desk just said to a girl that she needed to meet someone. The girl had medium length white hair and had a dark ribbon over her eyes. Was she blind he wondered. But something was weird she smelled as oil and snowflake. Why did she smell as his best friend?

“Hello I am Chelvaric Walderkat and this is Scraggy. We are here to see Inspector Nilan.”, Chelvaric said as he looked at the girl in front of him very intensely. Something felt weird and he wanted to know what. “Are you here for the same thing?” he asked the girl directly.

550/1800

Tainted Spirit | Snow & Chelvaric HVEbuMl

#3Venus Rosé 

Tainted Spirit | Snow & Chelvaric Empty Sun May 14, 2017 3:59 am

Venus Rosé

Before the inspector could continue his words, the door of his workplace opened, interrupting the conversation without intent. The fellow mage turned around and much to her surprise, it was a familiar face; no other than Chelvaric’s. Her lips parted slightly in astonishment although she doubted her fellow comrade would notice her with her new appearance. ”Ah, you came just in time.” The man flashed a smile as Chelvaric entered the room. The girl figured that he was probably here to discuss about the same topic, which meant that he was having strange dreams as well.

”Yes.” The mage replied in response to his question and turned to face Inspector Nilan once again. From the looks of his face, he did not seem to be suspecting her or even notice that she was Snowflake. Although the current matters were her utmost priority at the moment, she figured she would tell him about the change she had gone through later. The three of them would discuss about the spirit she had seen lurking above the river and how it gave visions to her, demanded her to find a person that the creature was related to and warned her about the danger that was befalling upon the country.

The Inspector exchanged glances between her and the book he held in his hands, the notes that Dacol had jotted down when they had attempted to investigate the spirit. ”Alright, now that I’ve confirmed this, you two will be coming with me. We shall find out more about it.” He stood up from his seat and grabbed his coat that hung on top of his office chair. Startled, she would rise up onto her feet as well and follow the of Inspector Nilan whilst glancing over her shoulder every once in a while to ensure that Chelvaric was behind them. At the same time, the thought crossed her mind; about when she should tell him about her identity.

678/1800

#4Chelvaric Walderkat 

Tainted Spirit | Snow & Chelvaric Empty Sun May 14, 2017 10:52 am

Chelvaric Walderkat
Chelvaric looked at the man as he pronounced that they had to go with him. Chelvaric waited till the man and the girl stepped out of the office and he and scraggy followed them along. The way the girl talked to the guy reminded him a lot of snow the same emotionless responses. Maybe they were related or came from the same place he wouldn’t be surprised if that would be the case. They walked through the streets back to the place they had gone many times now. The river of Orchidia. Funny that no one ever gave a name to the river. He wondered how that happened.

“So who are you by the way. I am sorry for the direct question but I just feel like I know you from somewhere.” Chelvaric said to her and he waited for her answer while they were walking through the silent streets of Orchidia. It was night already and no one was out anymore to walk around as the hour of the ghost was arriving. Since the ghost appearance, not a lot of people dared outside anymore. “We should be careful. If it’s an angry entity then we will have a hard time to fight it. Since the other two were a Kha’zil and a Kha’zu, I am thinking this will be a class Lenk spirit. Which wouldn’t be good at all? There very aggressive and they can’t be hurt physically. Trust me I am a licensed exorcist from the Sekat order.” Chelvaric said to the other people in the party group. He didn’t want to sound too dramatic but he was just telling the truth. If they weren’t prepared to fight they could die. They arrived at the river bed of the river. The grass was waving trough the wind of the night. Chelvaric looked at the middle of the river bed where a young boy with cyan eyes was floating about. He hadn’t seen them yet. But it wouldn’t take long anymore. When they approached the young boy pointed to the river and spoke with an eerie voice. “That is the lost one, release him from his prison.”

908/1800

#5Venus Rosé 

Tainted Spirit | Snow & Chelvaric Empty Sun May 14, 2017 9:58 pm

Venus Rosé

As they exited the building, Snow’s companion came running towards the door as if she had been waiting for her the entire time. ”Vysella.” She whispered, picking the white fox up in her arms. Snow used to call her Vul, which was from her kind – Snow Vulpix, but recently she had found a new name for her and her companion seemed to be liking it so far. While Snow was busy discussing about the spirit with Chelvaric and the inspector, Vysella was busy playing with herself by catching animals within the area.

Snow recalled that Chelvaric had seen her pet before and wondered if he had noticed it, although the name of her companion was now different. When her comrade questioned about her identity, she felt her body froze. Despite how curious she was about his reaction, she did not want to reveal that her appearance had drastically changed from before. The girl pondered deeply on what she should say as a response. There was no point in hiding anyhow, for Chelvaric had seemed to notice from the way she talks and acts.

”I know this may be a little bit surprising…” She trailed off, inhaling a lungful of air and continued, ”…I’m Snow.” She stared down at her feet, feeling guilty that she hadn’t told him earlier. It was a very brief explanation and she figured she wouldn’t go into details unless he asked. As the day drew closer to an end, the clouds cleared up, leaving a perfect uninterrupted midnight blue above her. The wind had started to become chilly although it did not affect her much due to her new body.

On their way towards the Orchidia river, Chelvaric blabbered about the spirits even though Snow could not understand what he was talking about at all. Upon their arrival, the spirit floated, now in the form of a complete human, but rather a young boy with cyan eyes. Her eyes drifted towards the direction the spirited pointed, informing them that it was a tainted spirit. A strange figure floated over the ground, its features completely concealed underneath a dark cloak. Normally, Snow was able to see the statistics of a user through her visor, but somehow it was not working for the creature. Perhaps it’s because he’s a spirit, the girl thought to herself.

Before they could do anything, the tainted spirit targeted Snow and flew towards her, its speed much faster than anyone she had ever seen. The claws reached out for her and Snow would quickly dodge, throwing her companion away from her so that she would not get harmed. But, she was too slow for his incredible speed, resulting in a light scratch on her arm. Snow quickly covered her wound up with the piece of clothing that was ripped, for if Chelvaric saw the wound, he would discover that her body was just a large piece of metal.

1163/1800

#6Chelvaric Walderkat 

Tainted Spirit | Snow & Chelvaric Empty Mon May 15, 2017 11:40 am

Chelvaric Walderkat
Chelvaric was surprised to see a Snow Vulpix around Orchidia. How did it get Here he wondered. When the girl called out to it he was perplexed. How could this girl have a snow Vulpex too and she acted and smelled a bit like snowflake too. Although snow never called her pet the name this girl used. He was surprised and he still didn’t really fully trusted that this girl was snow. but it didn’t take long to become clear that she actually was snow as the girl announced herself as snow. Chelvaric was shocked and he couldn’t say a thing for a while. How could she have change so much? Why didn’t she tell him anything? These thoughts flew through his head as he just couldn’t understand the course of action she had taken. Although he did know that she was always very secretive and not much talking. He at least had hoped that she was a bit closer to him now after the fun times they had together. Should he ask her about her change? That was the biggest question still that lingered in his head as he thought back to the moment she revealed herself. But there wasn’t much time to think as a spirit flew at high speed towards them. Breaking him out of his thought train and he barely jumped back in time as the spirit went for snow first.

The spirit Turned around and flew right at Chelvaric without even the time to think about dodging the spirit was already in front of him the spirits claws flow right at him but when he was supposed to be ripped apart tree branches grew in front of him blocking off the attack. “Be careful young ones. he is quite dangerous ill back you two up with my defensive spells. I can’t help you in the attack though.”, Inspector Nilan. Chelvaric rolled away from the spirit and saw it fly around to make them confused in it’s motions. Chelvaric made a sign to scraggy to get up behind him. He kept following the spirit and looked at snow if she was okay. “Snow ill lure it to me, you attack it from behind okay!”, chelvaric shouted to her and he started shouting to the spirit. “Come here you bastard! Don’t even dare touch the girl come and fight as a man!” Chelvaric shouted harder and started to move in a circle around scraggy. The spirit flew right at Chelvaric. With a screech going rough flesh and bone. Chelvaric jumped away before the spirit could hit him. “Now scraggy!”, he shouted and landed on the ground. Scraggy conjured a black dark sphere in-between his hand when it was conjured he slapped it and it exploded into the face of the ghost making it fly right up. “Watch out it's coming around!”, Scraggy shouted.

1384/1800

#7Venus Rosé 

Tainted Spirit | Snow & Chelvaric Empty Mon May 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Venus Rosé

The youth scrambled back up on her feet and before she knew, the tainted spirit had already regarded Chelvaric as his next target. Snow was not able to cast any spells at the moment, since her body was still being upgraded. She curled her fists into a tight ball upon realization that physical attacks do not work on the spirit. When Inspector Nilan mentioned that he could assist the mages with his defensive magic, Snow nodded. They could use some help now that Snow was unable to take down the spirit by herself.

Chelvaric yelled over the distance as he ran through the woods, requesting her to attack the spirit while it chased him. The girl began sprinting, gesturing Vysella to follow her. Even though Snow might not be able to use physical attacks nor magic on him, she still had Vysella who could at least do some damage towards the spirit. Right after Chelvaric’s companion had landed his attack on the tainted spirit, she commanded Vysella to begin her next attack. The air currents within the area began to stir up ferociously as Vysella opened her mouth, collecting the cold air and released it at the tainted spirit.

Her skirt billowed out wildly in the wind due to the gush of icy, cold air that her companion had casted upon the spirit, revealing her perky buttocks and a white bodysuit that she had worn underneath. The creature dropped down to his knees before falling flat on his face. The young girl approached him cautiously and noticed that the spirit had turned into a human form. She bent down beside the unknown man and poked at his body to confirm herself. Snow threw the hood off his face and revealed a rather young man with blond hair and pale skin. ”He’s actually human.”

1466/1800

Spells Used:

#8Chelvaric Walderkat 

Tainted Spirit | Snow & Chelvaric Empty Tue May 16, 2017 1:54 am

Chelvaric Walderkat
Chelvaric was watching towards snow as the spirit was back to her. He hoped she would be alright. He didn’t want her to get wounded or hurt as she was dear to him. But it seemed her companion was very capable of things too as wind started to flow through the trees of the forest. Leaves were taken by the wind from the ground and were flying  through the air.  The air amassed near the vulpix and it shot directly into the spirit. While the air ball flew forwards he could see the buttocks of snow and Chelvaric looked away blushingly as he didn’t want to violate her privacy like that. It seemed the blast had done the trick as the spirit fell down to the earth.

He approached the spirit as snow was already there before him lifting up the veil that was around him. He heard her say he’s actually human. Chelvaric was quite surprised by this news. He didn’t had seen a possession of a human like this before. This was a peculiar case. He wished he had more time to study this phenom in deeper detail. But he didn’t want to bother snow with his research. But when he reached the human he noticed that it wasn’t really a human. “It’s still a spirit snow. but now he does have a human form.”, Chelvaric said calmly to them. when suddenly the cyan colored spirit showed up next to the boy. He was holding the boy's hand and then looked up to them. “Thank you so much kind sirs and lady. I never thought someone would be brave enough or strong enough to take on him. He was corrupted by the grief of his dead.”, the boy said clearly in tears of the recent event. Nilan came closer and smiled at the scene while he placed a hand on Chelvaric's shoulder for giving a speechless thank you. “Come closer all of you I’ll give you a gift for your deed. Is there any memory you want to relive?”, the spirit said. Nilan stepped forward shocked and didn’t even had to think about it. “my wife. Can I see her one more time”, he said nearly in tears. The spirit folded his hands in front of the man’s face and a cyan light went into the man’s brain.

Next up Chelvaric approached the ghost. He only had one memory he really wanted to relive. “The day I was on summer camp with all my exorcist trainees. They day before it happened.”,Chelvaric said very cryptically to the ghost. The ghost did the same handling and before Chelvaric knew he was back in his twelve-year-old body. He was standing in front of a campfire and lots of other young boys and girls were standing near him. He would recall all their names. Laura, Jeferson, Henry, Asuka, Nami, Zed. All of them dear friends to him. They were all holding a stick with marshmallows and were holding it above the campfire. Chelvaric smiled as he was reliving the moment. Before it started to fade away.

1900/1800

#9Venus Rosé 

Tainted Spirit | Snow & Chelvaric Empty Tue May 16, 2017 6:38 am

Venus Rosé

The silver haired mage neatly tucked loose strands of hair behind her ear and stood up back on her feet. The spirit would approach towards them as he thanked them out of gratitude and explained why the man who had passed out had turned into a spirit, which was due to his grief of his deceased beloved one. The girl nodded, as it finally made sense to her now. The river entity thanked them once again, glad that they were not hurt and was able to capture the tainted spirit without any errors. The entity offered a gift to them, demanding them to draw near him.

The spirit granted a gift that would make any person relive their memories, which would undoubtedly make Inspector Nilan delighted since she was well aware the he loved his deceased wife dearly. After he was done, she watched the inspector cried tears of joy, although he seemed to have regretted that his wife had passed away so early. Chelvaric took up the offer as well, requesting the spirit to recall the memories about the summer camp he had in his childhood. Her curiosity was piqued and she came to realise that she barely knew anything about Chelvaric – his past, childhood and mainly his history.

Snow was a woman who was barely interested about anything else apart from herself but somehow, she was curious about Chelvaric. The reason was still unknown however, she believed they had some sort of connection. The young man was the first person that she had come to know after she joined Blue Pegasus and the first person who approached her without giving up so easily due to her cold-hearted nature. Until now, they had been together, meeting coincidentally to doing quests together that both of them had already formed a team. She decided that if she had a chance to meet him again next time, she would make the first move to ask him questions and perhaps, tell him about the procedures she went through to change her body.

When it was her turn, the girl declined mostly because she did not want to relive her memories since there was nothing but pain and death. The entity nodded, understanding her situation before disappearing into the ground once again. Inspector Nilan on the other hand, had finally ceased mourning and now was a ball of joy, smiling from ear to ear as they went back to his room to get rewarded together.

1877/1800

-END-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum