Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charlotte Sharp

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Charlotte Sharp 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Charlotte Sharp

Personal

Name: Charlotte "Charlie" Sharp

Class: Sorcerer

Guild: Fairy Tail

Tattoo: a bright green tattoo on her right shoulder below the collar bone

Face: Shirayuki from Akagami no Shirayukihime

Appearance

Height: 5'4

Weight: 120 (?)

Hair: Light Red

Eyes: Emerald Green

Overall: A relatively beautiful young woman with straight, compact red hair and dark green eyes. She has a slim, fair-skinned body with a normal-sized chest. Despite her small stature she holds herself in a high prominence.

Personality

Personality: The Architect (INTJ): imaginative and strategic thinkers, with a plan for everything. Self-confident. Independent. Decisive. Jack-of-all-trades. Arrogant. Judgemental. Overly analytical. Clueless in romance and social cues. Also extremely intelligent, loyal, friendly.
She constantly loses her train of thought leaving her sentences a complete mess. Her introverteness causes her to purposely evade social interaction making her seem aloof and rude. If you can't find her purposely avoiding the guild hall, you can locate her in a corner somewhere with a really good book.

• Knowlege/ Books: As a young girl her mother instilled in her a passionate love for learning and books which lead to her creativity and intelligence in combat.  Her constant thirst for knowlege leads her to spend vast amounts of money toward books.
  • Playing Card Games: As a card wizard she innately has a sense of love for cards and their symbols. In paticular she loves card games that she can use her intelligence to win.

Dislikes:

• Fakers: She hates people who pretend to be something their not. Especially manipulators and actors. This comes from her search for the truth.
  • Strawberries: As a young child she was fed a whole carton of strawberries in a single sitting. The next day she became very ill leading to her deep disdain for strawberries (despite the fruit not being at fault).

Motivations:

• Her Mother: Her mother is the biggest influence in her life leading her to finish her mother's work to dispel the darkness from the world.

Fears:

• Death: After her mother's death by the hand of a dark wizard she feared her own death and ...
  • Darkness: Her mother's killer affected the was she thought of the element of darkness. She only believes the spells are used for evil purposes and all forms (whether Satan Soul or Shadow Dragon Slaying Magic) must be ridden from the Earth. She also began to fear its power and its users despite her mission.

Magic

Magic Name: Eternal Light Magic

Magic Element: Light

Magic Description: An all-purpose magic that allows her to channel holy light into her body for a variety of different effects. For example: using the spell Crusader's Sword she can construct a sword made of pure light (it dissapears right after use). While most of the spells she can produce are offesive, she has a strong variety of deffensive and support spells she can cast as well.

Magic Types: Offensive, Defensive, Self-Buff Stength, Supplementary

History

History: Charlie was born to a wealthy family in East Fiore. Her father died shortly after her birth, leading her mother to raise the girl on her own. Her mother practiced Celestial Spirit Magic and her occupation lead her to deepest trenches of evil. This prompted Charlotte to become really attached to her maid (while her mother was away). However Charlie idolized her mother as the most powerful and amiable person she knew.
When Charlotte was thirteen, her mother was fatally wounded in a fight with a dark wizard (who uses shadow magic). Her mother soon died after the encounter. While Charlie never followed her mother's magical path (she gave all the keys away to a relative) she still keeps a cross on her neck as a reminder of her mother's sacrifice for the light.

Last edited by sunnysidezach on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:19 am; edited 15 times in total

#2Charlotte Sharp 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Charlotte Sharp
Also feedback on class (and anything else) would be helpful...

#3Charlotte Sharp 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:13 pm

Charlotte Sharp
Bump! Finished :3

#4Erebus2 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Erebus2

Hey Sunny, welcome to FTRP! First off, I'm going to need some more on personality, a paragraph or so explaining her niches and quirks in sentence form. Also please fix the code right there, you bolded all of it. No biggie, just please get it when you can.

Next I have to deny your magic because it's a Holder type, which aren't allowed here like that. Your history would be fine, but you can't get her mother's keys because you cannot use Celestial Spirit magic yet. It's a limited and will drop later in time, hopefully. I'll need you to rework the history.

Your class by the by, says Warlock. You're magic types suggests Sorcerer. May I ask you either change your class or your spell-types to fit the class requisites? If you need a better look at what types Warlocks can use, check the classes page at the header bar menu under the Jellal banner.

Charlotte Sharp 5oJEfCBQ_o
#5Charlotte Sharp 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Charlotte Sharp
Ok so holder types aren't allowed only even if the cards only activate spells? I meant to put Sorcerer my bad. Personality I'll fix. And I meant to say that she inherited her keys but all the mother's keys were silver and my charcter can't use Celestial Spirit Magic. I'll fix all the things you suggest, but I need to know what type of "holder" type would be allowed.

#6Charlotte Sharp 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Charlotte Sharp
Well, she can use Celestial Spirit Magic but chooses not to and never will. I only wanted the Crux key to be representative of her intelligence and the bond she held with her mother.

#7Erebus2 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Erebus2

No holder is allowed, we have a weapon shop instead. You purchase magical weaponry from it, all the way from commons to legendaries. But legendaries aren't implemented yet. We only allow castor magic here.

It still has to be taken out of from your history, your Ma can wield it-- that's fine, but you can't keep the keys as heirloom. You're welcome to retrieve them if you ever obtain the magic though. I.e. a family member or her coffin. Just not in the history.

Sadly you cannot use Celestial Key magic, even if you think you can. The reason you have to redo the history is because of the statement you just made. I'm sorry but until you make the edits I cannot approve your application.

#8Charlotte Sharp 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Charlotte Sharp
No problem. The celestial key will stay in her mother's grave and I will instead replace it with a cross necklace her mother wore. My character won't use Celestial Spirit Magic, no problem. I'll replace the magic with simple Eternal Light Magic. And finished :3 bump

#9Erebus2 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Erebus2

Remove the weakness of super long cooldown at the bottom of your magic and instead give another example of what you can make, such as shooting beams of light. We have a cooldown system on site, you don't need to limit yourself, so no worries.

After that I'll be allowed to approve you! Nice job, and again, welcome. If you look on the sidebar to your right-- you'll see something called Discord. That's the site chat-box, I encourage you to come on in and join us. It'll help you plot and make friends.

#10Charlotte Sharp 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Charlotte Sharp
ok bump :3

#11Erebus2 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Erebus2

No you don't need a weakness at all, just a paragraph. I should have clarified, my mistake.

#12Charlotte Sharp 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Charlotte Sharp
Again bump! :3

#13Charlotte Sharp 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Charlotte Sharp
I have a question too: what exactly is supplementary spell? Give me an example because if it's not defense or healing IDK

#14Geb 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Geb
Supplementary spells are misc. spells that do not have the purpose of healing, buffing, debuffing or blocking/dealing damage. They can include, but are not limited to:

• Quick Dodges
  • Flight
  • Walking on water
  • Detection
  • Grappling Hooks

And almost an infinite amount of other uses.

For the future, try to instead create a question thread as opposed to posting it in the application.

Your question being answered, Erebus can now continue to grade the application.

Charlotte Sharp BORZAPv
#15Charlotte Sharp 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Charlotte Sharp
Bump again I guess

#16Erebus2 

Charlotte Sharp Empty Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:13 am

Erebus2

Congratulations, this application has been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum