Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something Blue [Daiko]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Daiko Flayme 

Something Blue [Daiko] Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:59 am

Daiko Flayme
Oh well. Staying in Orchidia was an adventure on its own for the coal-haired Lamia. The city was close to the mountains, which just settled the right mood for his lust. Today made just the right mood as well, because he was on another job as usual. Going on jobs for his guild was pleasing, nonetheless a favor for Hyōen himself. It would strengthen their reputation around Fiore as well as his experiences. Travelling around like this really had its perks, after all. However, to his surprise, the client’s name wasn’t written on the request, so he went with the meeting place that was promised on the paper. “Let’s see what we got to do today, Coda..!” he encouraged the flying bird around him. It gently landed on his shoulder with a lively face, ready to follow her owner around.

Their surprises were increased as the client who was waiting at the very same café again was none other than the man himself. The five-star detective and extinguisher of crime, Dex. What the hell?!, Hyōen shouted inside his head. The male turned up and faced Hyōen’s eyes, a second before recognizing him. “I-It’s you…” he spoke with a lowered tone as if he just faced his greatest rival, “How… nice to see you again.” Hyōen couldn’t but angle his head a little uneven by the voice. “I’ve seen your request,” the firebird spoke back, “So what’s this ‘phenomenon’ about? Is it caused by a monster? A kraken by the river? DID A PHOENIX FLY BY?!” His head was getting close up on Dex’s, prompting a clear answer from the detective. Dex, however, felt a little uneasy, not because of the approaching wilderness, but because of something else. Hyōen noticed that, in which Coda began pinching his ear to pull him back. “Ouch, ouch… wait,” he spoke out in pain, “A-Are you alright?” The detective stayed silent, but after a moment, his face came all over Hyōen’s. “A ball…” he whispered out loud, “A mysterious, big, blue ball by the river… I found it on a stroll yesterday, but I don’t know what it is. However, it gives me the creepiest feelings..!” His hands were reaching his face in fright as if he held something boiling hot, leaving Hyōen in the background with a dry face. “…” The detective hurried over to the firebird and grabbed his shoulders, shaking him back and forth. “I-It’s not normal! It’s not daily Magic, I swear ya..!!!” the confused excuse for an investigator warned. This was getting the Lamia mage a little interested, because unknown Magic was a nice topic. If he found more out about this blue sphere, then it would surely learn him a lot. “I see… hehehe! This sounds splendid! It’s like that you discovered a pyramid or something..!” he cheered the detective, “What are you waiting for, then?! Show me..!”

It was late at night, so Dex hurried in showing Hyōen the place where he found the blue ball. Upon crossing the empty streets, they made it to a river nearby, in which Hyōen instantly spotted the light-blue essence that lit up the waters. “I-Is that the thing?” Hyōen worryingly asked. Dex was beginning to sweat, but kept on his fedora with a hand as he replied: “Mhm. It’s a blue ball. I don’t know what it is, though...” Turning his face a little to the side again, the Lamia mage and Coda began approaching the blue ball as they stepped on the waters. His pants and boots got wet, and he could feel the cold, dark water leak in, but it didn’t stop him from nearing it. At one point, a large fish suddenly interrupted his way to the spinning sphere, but due to its attractive look, Hyōen was quite annoyed. “G-Get off..!” he let out as the fish swam away again. Then, his eyes focused on the blue sphere again; it surely looked pretty from this angle. It was like an embodiment of pure mana, the fire mage had no idea of its origin nor of its purpose out here, but it sure prompted him to come closer. He was having a little struggle with the strong  of the river, but eventually, he made it close enough to lay a hand on the blue ball. Without thinking, he just did that, free from hesitation. The blue ball emitted a light that covered the entire area, Dex and him and Coda, and sent Hyōen’s vision over to a complete different realm…

W-Where am I..?, his thoughts echoed as he looked around. He still stood on the river, but the entire space was as light as if it was day. He was sure that he didn’t just sleep through the night already, and it sure was pitch-black earlier, so… what was all this? Looking forward, he spotted another figure that appeared to be Dex. Moving out a hand, he called: “Hey, Dex, are you there-“ His words choked themselves in disbelief. He suddenly grabbed his reaching hand with his other, not moving any further. Who stood before him wasn’t Dex, but given by his view, his own, deceased… wait, it couldn’t be. “N-No… no way,” he repeated in rejection, “You’re supposed to be dea-... how are you..?”

The blue ball decided to end his vision already there as a fierce wave pushed both Hyōen, Coda and Dex back. Holding onto Coda, the fire mage landed quite heavily on the ground at the shore of the river, but Dex appeared to have been knocked out. Slwoly standing up again, Hyōen tried to come to his senses again and looked at Dex. “No, Dex!!!” He quickly pulled up the male, helping him towards the nearest hospital; they weren’t far away from the town, anyways. However, the visions from earlier kept haunting him at the moment like reptiles… it was annoying.

“I must thank you for hurrying in taking this injured man towards here,” a quite friendly doctor named Dacol thanked, “You seem to be a little worn out as well. Are you sure that-“ “No, no, I’m fine. Hehehe…” Hyōen quickly replied with a lifted palm, “I’m just glad that Dex is safe… yeah…” "Well, you surely deserve my reward," Dex' voice interrupted. Hyōen looked over to the weird guy and smiled a little, but thinking about what he saw back at the blue ball was a rift of his past. He promised himself back then to move on, but every time that his mother’s face came up in his mind, he just couldn’t help shedding less than a tear…

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum